All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Flety

Posts 31 to 60 of 520

Mr.Puff wrote:

1. Could you tell me, please, in fix lies the principle difference Fleta from "connected" and its derivatives ("and watermelon", "pear")?

Form of. Flat - flat in the diversion, that, sobbsno, and became We naritsatelnym for all feeders with flat burden.

Mr.Puff wrote:

and) flety better hold bottom, not buried and not slide;

About "hold bottom" I would not was so adamant, else - yes.

Mr.Puff wrote:

it comes) flety bear "on board" bait;

The rest, too, bear. Only have fletov the bait guaranteeing will from above.

Mr.Puff wrote:

in) flety much estetichney;

Special on aesthetics - Taras Vertex, with this question to him better. :D

Mr.Puff wrote:

g) both species by Cormac only for the boner;

Accurately. Malchika downstream on terminated, but about positive results of not moreover))

Mr.Puff wrote:

Afghan) both species by Cormac, inherently, there is "Israel’s right to-line method."

Yes. Do you want ", a cold case", do you want "skolzyak", but inlayn accurately.

Mr.Puff wrote:

Anal question, not dispute, but the crux of the turbulent debate on subject "Drennan steep Preston's" (or contrary) me not is understandable and causes an unhealthy his smile (ah not because of button OK in toptushke. From represented in topic fletov in form saw only two: A drop and facial (kind of from above). Weight so (the very a). Ribs at the expense of (or as they there are called?) different. In other words, that there is a good / the right flet?

And this already as very like. Symmetry-tekhnologichnee Drennan (E. S. P.) clearly more interesting to do other, Preston - stable in I might go, and Tekhnokarp cheaper. Toptushki, again same, different accented, connectors there, then-@-@. Choice a daunting, but and not binom Newton. "Smoke subject", and all tickles.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

Say, is, that for a sec, adequate Internet Music with not less adequate prices.

Flagship of the.

Mr.Puff wrote:

1. Could you tell me, please, in fix lies the principle difference Fleta from "connected" and its derivatives ("and watermelon", "pear")?

And is no different. Simply in of England is prohibited had forced on commercial reservoirs on connected, and the mill metodnuyu crime as. Appeared fletki. Now and on them, too, prohibited. So appeared pelletsnitsy. :D

Option inlayn and the that this for stagnant water - this not fact. Is famously works as on weak, so and on moderate during (weight fletki in 80 grams, given the that she fully declaring the and lies with easily on bottom well allows :)). Option inlayn - this the only option under using lung fletok, mostly because that difficult provide samopodsechku (and approach industrialized fishing on "method" precisely on him more just and the Ashtree, and inlayn this at all "derivative," which to come out right then when karpyatniki began to mass Craxi in feeder, and contrary :)). If want achieve samozasechki with fletkami 15-20 grams - this on fact not strongly is difficult, need to just-only, to move on bezborodochnye hooks. Zaskaemost 99%, and here is further - experience-experience and experience industrialized fishing with these hooks (however, nothing heavy, just-only, nor on second cannot be mock natyazhku imaginations, or as "cheat-code" - code Guru QM1 10-14 size or Preston C1 12-14, with these at all if something got scotched, then means you simply was postponed place it and are gone quit smoking).

At all personally I with metodnymi kormushkami'm using always exclusively bezborodki, first pomatyukalsya, then learned and became receive real [kayf]from struggle, so as chances - significantly more uravnivayutsya, and here already ad- hike on full.

Beloved and tested hooks with fletkami:
Guru QM1 and Preston C1 (leaders!) - 10-14 size;
Guru MWG Barbless (leader under it catching on pellets!);
In this year has experienced, and they. Immediately were selected father (who but connected float switch solely on bezborodki) - Korum Xpert Specimen Hook 8 the size of the. Have shown themselves right on, but need to still poispytyvat mentor.
Also beloved, but under it catching on match, especially, Drennan Sweetcorn Barbless - 8-10.
In principle other simply see - Nah (though I have their until morning).

PS: About aesthetic qualities - a-rockin 'trough Guru, have them at all specialized podium for nozzles, look Oh & # • but, and here is about practicality, I itself ponabiral Preston' was, for not was other, now d try move on korumovskie. On nyashnosti they gasket. For distant zashvyrivaniy - drennan ah and until not kept in the hands of, for in our village get made certainly - ESP. And at all something can be not to steam it out, and not necessarily questioning bait directly on feeding trough, would still's gonna blow, wasn that you there pasta utrambuete.

IMHO

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 7 2013 19:50:16)

+3

Carlos
With steeply you laid out, bluntly academic, really! :yep:

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t know even as and ask. Fear, were gonna beat

If would all were supposed to answer so questions, of those who from is asking, then forum was would encyclopedia providing comprehensive coverage. ;) So sho not worry about it, and thank you for question!

Last edited by Топор (Apr 7 2013 20:29:20)

and, Vertex, thank you, guys, for operational and, importantly, searching the answer! :cool:
Thanks to you, might be certain, that, in principle, correctly subject understand.
But increasingly-???, what practical "value" has location her ribs Fleta? Some 3 lateral, have other - on the perimeter. This on something affects? Or this simply from area hairdryer-shui? :)
Although what forge the It comes. Hairdryer-Shui, if ribs at the expense of play (on the idea of) such a same role in flete, as performatsiya walls classic feeders? In other words, they "hold" fodder. Or not the something say?

P.S: the Axe, thank you, that not have improved. :crazyfun:

Moreover, that ribs at the expense of hold fodder, they (of) even and create resistance under vymatyvanii empty fletki. On the most new brown fletkakh-name not know-ribs at the expense of are located along movement and must create less resistance. But this increasingly cocktail with, listen to would moreover, who enjoyed and traditional and new.
Text or himself on method enleve very-very rarely, there is no patience sit stick, when it work. The classic feeder me much more interesting :dontknow:

The main the difference in is, that spring will be borne just hand that shit as, and flet will be borne burden on bottom and feeds to top.

Mike, I, too, more classics love. Incidentally, your post refreshed I have in memory, that there is "widely" substitute for Fleta, if can be so loudly speak. Have us call his "bottle cap."
Is taken plastic a bottle of from-under juice, milk, kefir (a la, Soviet the milk). Content list is, the lid off the from it in pocket. Homes sink operculum mounting your kapleobraznoy forms striped lead. Soosno in "street corner" breath and in "board" seals incisions small holes. From filament is done "reduce leverage", one the end of the which really jibe to svintsu, the second prodevaetsya in tooth aboard seals. There same (the second the end of the) be attached a ring, to which our local "spartsmeny" headgear of from 3-'s to 6 fringes likely with short povodkami. This installation of (forgive my God!) for "reduce leverage" noose-in-loop mounting your to the main a fishing line. In end is obtained the most the real "so there."
I such not preach, but couple of times (I repent) accounted for harvest "cover." In this time the rest the public, under crazy sparse (sit through every 1-1.5 Dam, errori, (loud FART).sneeze have!) and on 99% composed of careerist "of workers has", had full "op."

For this decision, of, that flety - from area must have.

As you, greater whether role plays the presentation of the nozzles in flete until first approach fish? On days decided to spend some time fishing in bathtubs and observed, that with using even delicate flyurika (that is classic have the English back) trigger with right complement otygryvaet in side after as get soggy upper tier. Under using soft cyprinids kept materials, the nozzle sitch zones in the center of the fletki, that clearly looks more attractive. Understandable, that one more strokes of shatk's fin ????? to the entire this beauty, they've torn up in fluff and by, but perhaps the most important as times and is this the first approach fish and the first attempt to eat fodder, camping on K. If fish not zasechetsya the attractiveness of from fletki not will remain no.

Monster Crab wrote:

perhaps the most important as times and is this the first approach fish and the first attempt to eat fodder

From saw I submarine video (not can say how many, and not many, but and not little) I nor has never saw, to right off the bat on bait someone zarilsya. Typically, increasingly "in the process" happening.
Here as times a more insufferable role plays length the leash, than himself material, from which he made. "On ” wingof shatk's fin" his can, on the idea of, and on 5 centimeters, and on 105 centimeters "zafutbolit."
Exception can stack only both: Boyle, "over feed floating." ;) T. E. Restores not restores, and immediately in Boyle "German supertank" 'll have to get of.
Here is how something so. Opinion subjectively - me by first, if that.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 8 2013 12:48:15)

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

1425 as times a more insufferable role plays length the leash, than himself material, from which he made

In past season capturing the 80% their fishing trips on flety. About length completes his turn so: Than less the size of the fletki, those in short ceasing. With the most small fletom - 5 centimeters, with large 7.5. With fletami E.S.P. - 10 centimeters d try. Here is about materials not all so unambiguously. In this season actively d use gentle Building tools. Advantages on face.
1. Thrush much easier, than flyuro.
2. The nozzle sitch moves more naturally.
3. A hook correctly pivoting in mouth independently with what hand carp tries take the pourer.
4. More simple the presentation of the pop-up.
5. Dog leashes but also not can warp)

Have, Fliura one thing huge advantage, if carp accorded with correct hand, the chance spit it out a hook have him extremely little. So that perhaps The English correctly make that yuzayut flyurik on their commercial reservoirs. With such sparse fish perhaps Wolfgang Flur and preferable.

On several church tried to compare efficiency moreover or conjures material. Catching on Preston in- layn method feeder, but in skolzyachem version, tilt gave about 15 see So here is on mono quite often were are visible nezasechki. With puffed if the top zagibalo, then 99% there sat fish.

Last edited by Monster Crab (Apr 8 2013 13:18:08)

Monster Crab wrote:

In this season actively d use gentle Building tools. Advantages on face.

And I always with fletkami and methods only they and enjoyed :dontknow:

Monster Crab wrote:

Wu, Fliura one thing huge advantage, if carp accorded with correct hand, the chance spit it out a hook have him extremely little.

Me in this terms of more combined materials like :dontknow:

+1

Kombi- outside competition. In karpfishinge'm using material first shot marol, where fat, flyurik covered with wrapping around it cane. Type lidkora generally. Much more interesting, than ordinary materials in opletke and much reassuringly certain than an estate dog leashes but also from, Fliura and pletni, for uzel- evil. I simply until in reflecting about the original the presentation nozzles, perhaps hard part of defence wakes up aggressivity push the pourer in side. Inclination is to what better when the bait is in the center of the coarse a speck,) many times was with flyurikom when fish picked on by with foreign hand the lower lips. This about than the says.

Monster Crab wrote:

many times was with flyurikom when fish picked on by with foreign hand the lower lips.

But about than this says.

kanisch wrote:

A about than this says.

About how, that zasekaemost with flyurom higher, if not borrow in calculation correctly whether zasekaetsya fish.

Топор wrote:

Oh is, that zasekaemost with flyurom higher, if not borrow in calculation correctly whether zasekaetsya fish.

Me indeed this interestingly. I in Italy caught two Karpov precisely for the lower lip with foreign hand.

Monster Crab wrote:

Kombi- outside competition. In karpfishinge'm using material first shot marol, where fat, flyurik covered with wrapping around it cane.

We pro quite different materials are talking o.o. I had in view povodkovye materials, where pletnya picked up from above tough layer by layer, which and attaches rigidity, and protects from damage, but together with those relatively easily public nails and absolve pletnyu in the right place. For example such materials from 6 (Sly Skin, Sink Skinor Chod Skinon 15lb) or material N-TRAP from Diaz Gutierrez.

kanisch wrote:

I in Italy caught two Karpov precisely for the lower lip with foreign hand.

About Italy I until only dream, but in Donetsk area not once rebuffed with the same, truth not with fletami and with method. With a leash around from conventional twist are spaced such a not happened not never, and with karpovymi povodkovymi catching little camping on K. Drags through dibs on rude here nothing not I’d say.

duffy333 wrote:

. Combined materials.

And with this seats on-much detail, that for a sec. Our Mukhosransku these nanotechnology until not known! ;)
Please not there is under hand? And the a little Google me (apparently, on’inexperience :)) in pharmaceutical and recycling to channel wants. Help us with guglem. ;)

Monster Crab wrote:

3. A hook correctly pivoting in mouth independently with what hand carp tries take the pourer.

At the expense what is happening reversal? From-for promise twist are spaced?
In the availability of steering are and traction engines on fishhook I not believe. Although. With you, chertyakami, soon, am confident, and not in such'll have to get of to believe! :crazyfun:

P.S: And I here is only began to believe, that flyuru fish not sees, that, Fliura - this well. And here on you - soft the cord! As a sickle. The right word!

Топор wrote:

Since a leash around from conventional twist are spaced such a not happened not never, and with karpovymi povodkovymi eiaee little camping on K. Drags through dibs on rude here nothing not I’d say.

Ceasing was from filament $0.16-50 see

Mr.Puff wrote:

please not there is under hand? And the a little Google me (apparently, on’inexperience) in pharmaceutical and recycling to channel wants. Help us with guglem.

References to examples in my the preceding Summit. And in Google need slaughter "combined povodkovyy material" and comes straight he would send on together of references on carp-fishingu - forums have, articles and camping on D.

Mr.Puff wrote:

Over expense what is happening reversal? From-for promise twist are spaced?
In the availability of steering are and traction engines on fishhook I not believe. Although.

Pro the right presentation nozzles (snap, materials, pro the right position hook), mechanism the serif under using hair osnastok, as and for, what is this achieve written mass the big info have karpyatnikov.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 8 2013 16:24:25)

kanisch wrote:

expanding was from filament $0.16-50 see

21st, can we not understood each other, I spoke metode- flete. T. E. Ceasing not more 10cm. With conventional River Kymi I have oftentimes the so was happening on podsechke without poklevki directly before by raising the snap for vymatyvaniya, and still when on blind prikorma intends to many fish and emerges camping on S. Competition. I think vanity fish for fodder leads to not sanktsionirovanoy samozasechke.

This was on ChM in Italy. A body of water fish tank not was riddled with :D poklevka got a very vivid. Here is have been arguing deal so as himself a carp not enleve.

duffy333 wrote:

We pro quite different materials are talking I had in view povodkovye materials, where pletnya picked up from above tough layer by layer, which and attaches rigidity

The crux of the from this not is changing. That the usual cuss out in opletke, that first shot marole, that an estate ceasing from, Fliura and pletni. Soft material have hook talk Zolotykh the pourer and pivoting in mouth carp under any circumstances. Hard part of not gives spit it out the pourer and alienating its from metal weights on each end, and so same gives more rapid contact with burden.

kanisch wrote:

A about than this says.

Paul, I think about how, that carp the first affair climbs a mouth in coarse blot from fletki, forth cannot admins suspicious
Gives done a buck and stumbles on sticking out of the corner a hook. With puffed I have such a not was. But this concerns method, in your situation this apparently simply accident, Karpovich vacuumed the seats bottom and stumbled on your hook 8-)

Last edited by Monster Crab (Apr 8 2013 16:45:17)

Monster Crab wrote:

in your situation this apparently simply accident

Cyprinids kept poklevok I have was only three (perhaps was would more but I have not was corn :angry:) One steam locomotive had come loose through five seconds (think he, too, zaseksya so same) two I took out. On accident little it seems, although all can be.

kanisch wrote:

poklevka got a very vivid. Here is have been arguing deal so as himself a carp not enleve.

Couple of years ago was a series of fidernykh competition on water feature with melkokarpom, then I have much of karpikov was captured with foreign hand lips. ???? karpiki caught out were with poklyovki. Tooling was used fidernaya - inlayn or Pater Noster (disambiguation) with povodkami 40-80 centimeters, the bait served mostly oparysch. For themselves decided to, that carp zasekaetsya, seek in the silt in search of "trampled by" nozzles.

In the catalogue 2013 Hungarian company Carp Zoom of the previous "interesting" - fidernuyu the feeder FANATIC Method.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/KOzwv.jpg

In living this "fletku" first time saw on of last the exhibition and blackcurrant several units in its "art collection" together with "toptalkoy."

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/L7PGJ.jpg

With lev on the right "flety" - 1) Mad-Karp, 2) Preston "L", 3) Tehno-Karp, 4) Drennan "S", 5) Drennan "L", 6) Fox, 7) Carp Zoom.
"Toptalki" - 1) Preston "L" (suited for first three "fletok", 2) Drennan "S", 3) Drennan "L", 4) Carp Zoom (suited for last two "fletok").
As in sight from photo, "next of kin" trough FANATIC Method in my arsenal managed find enough quickly.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/uTvs9.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cqtXW.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/4hsqS.jpg

. Although pattern for role model not the most bad.

Now objectively, (on my view).
Dignity: Sealed plastic saying products lightly, than have Fox and rest feeders; not causes fears under effort distortions actually within a reasonable; smells is missing; kormoemkost equal Fox, more or equal Drennan "L", and unambiguously more all rest represented I have feeders; in product is missing lead; detachable construction; how entirely without blemish and doesn; a compelling longitudinal pump turbine heavy; weight products absolutely fits zayavlennomu; the ratio the price-the quality of more than worthy.
Shortcomings: The absence of even minimum doesn the lower the surface (type, as have Drennan); the absence of "cleavage" for nozzles; of ribs of the highly zatsepistye for hook; now have "toptalki" a small size; a small range of on Scale. (Pobeda ,-28.0g protein-25g, 30g, 35g).
Photo in several pieces the form of

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/OZe4K.jpg

The cost of one trough have us in city of - 15grn., "toptalka" is worth, too, 15grn., set of - three trough + "toptalka" is worth 60grn.
Think, there's gravy will represent living interest for places as industrialized fishing in rags reservoirs.

Last edited by sendy (Apr 11 2013 02:37:03)

+5

I here is in the last time wonder "umnosti" Forum. On such simple question about fletok naotvechali so, that head loop I have personally went. Had forced essentially so "is primitive" and is easy, that Mikoton so much demagoguery need to still try.

Fidernyy forum Forever! I illustrate as boils head have newcomers after such here is discussions. :crazyfun:

And so all on trial written.

Can be was limiting itself to two basis points.

1. The nozzle sitch always from above
2. Not need to hands "dirty my" if are using toptushkoy :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 9 2013 07:39:58)

+3

Novel, simply winter of not until the end of us had to escape :)

Had forced is primitive, when body of water boils the carp. Our conditions contribute their readjustments. I on those heathens who run naked give termousadku on dog leashes but also for fletov, poklevki bonus wear a rare character and want harvest every tail)

So and pro spinning can be said: "Deserted wobbler, fact coil and pull it with a stick"
In any the form of industrialized fishing there is their / and the twists and turns and than more in it you venture deeper, the more is beginning to Chicxulub impact the brain)

Last edited by Monster Crab (Apr 9 2013 10:25:49)

+1