All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Flety

Posts 91 to 120 of 520

Vertex wrote:

Chytil, critics not light.
The that you got signed over to, this already more attempt to to apply karpfishing snap to fideru. 6 th hook, don't count on it recent lip carp the feeding trough in 15-25 grams (weight lung fletok), yes and 30-50 gr not always will work. For these likely already need to apply heavy flety (80 grams, as times), for order to provide reliable samozasechku. And if we are counting on samozasekaemost, then yes, there already need to will toying and with povodkami, yes and both: Boyle already will not only sinking, but and to 10GB-policies and camping on D. And camping on P. I otpisyval, that this kategorichnost, purely my personal opinion, so as me is sick and tired had forced in "svinarnikakh."

Sorry for lack. :)

Signature author

'm making this up another malware likes.

And with you pleased to share considerations. :)
But you so say that the impression that fishing FLETy this not karpfishing. As on-me the this and there is option "hard" karpfishinga, after all not simply so methods and flety on cyprinids kept for competitions prohibited. They increase his-in caught fish. And if not to talk about for competitions the Ah, classic karpfishing and had forced on flet (method) - as nor fact and are worth cheek.
In any case - this fidernyy-door workshop. You sorry if strongly in karpfishing be delving. Simply me pull over. And I gather additionally in any way that already has stepped over the permissible. ;)

+2

I otpisyval, that this kategorichnost, purely my personal opinion, so as me is sick and tired had forced in "svinarnikakh."

- and that such "after Lady"? Pond, in which driven carps healthy as pigs? o.O

Gino wrote:

- and that such "after Lady"? Pond, in which driven carps healthy as pigs?

This pond where private parts wiped and swaddled pigs before drought or shortage of food.

Алекс wrote:

This is pond where private parts wiped and swaddled pigs before drought or shortage of food.

Alexander, to joke izvolyat :D. Karp's simply sometimes call the a pig, respectively body of water with big population carp - "after Lady."
And at all, on last two pages whipped up very badly and the right theme about metodnykh tug ropes. On leisure will try outline its opinion on this about.

+1

Thank you for the answer. Have us their my tanks call. However camping on K. We from of Kyiv lagging behind, have us such only one yes and the still "only learns."

Gino wrote:

Wu us their my tanks call.

"Have us" this WHERE?

+1

Kharkiv

So fill the profile, after all this not difficult, but far more more convenient with InternetCELL communicate understanding without an extra $issues about what region (and not only) goes speech.

+1

sendy wrote:

Alexander, to joke izvolyat. Karp's simply sometimes call the a pig, respectively body of water with big population carp - "after Lady."
And at all, on last two pages whipped up very badly and the right theme about metodnykh tug ropes. On leisure will try outline its opinion on this about.

Yes, perishing running, zemlyache. Very interestingly.
About itself not I’d say, that many anxious, but accounted for experiment sake of expense m o pow.73. Material. Alighted on really simpler: Hook forms "wide gape", too costly M. Not fundamentally that name brand place, importantly to drowning, with that of the until 15 a1,600., without termousadki and-until see

On weekend gonna lay it out there. Today, honestly, decisional laziness already all gonna wanna scoop it out from wardrobe and to take that picture of.
Countryman, in profile there behalf of, live in lie from each other, but as turn - not know :dontknow:.

Last edited by sendy (May 25 2013 13:38:19)

Who that can say about fletakh carp TheFlyDS v2.0? Simply buy expensive drennan, Preston not poprobovav such way to industrialized fishing not want, and there is offered set of from three fletov (20, 25 and 30g) and toptalkoy for 65 Grzywna (. The price perishing very a tempting, here is think not go into the background. Whether they after of a couple of fishing trips :dontknow:

Ник wrote:

set of from three fletov (20, 25 and 30g) and toptalkoy for 65 UAH

Ah will have you a half-dozen toptalok and memories about broken fletkakh by the end of season. This increasingly clothes is trading, at least in the catalogue there is. And even one thing-fletka at all something assumes samozasechku, and 20-30 gr its not would give.
In my opinion tekhnokarpovskie flety and the preston toptushka far as more practical will, that on Scale. (30-50-70), that potsene, that on availability of.
And to decide, naturally, very. Advice something take :dontknow:

! Mike.
Thank you, 'll keep that in mind! Simply enleve mostly on-start (small prudiki), weight fish there a small, so a montage do skolzyashiy and leave stockpile of course until 30 centimeters have trough, on samozasechku not hope. There's gravy on type and watermelon, but here is want try something poestetichnee and perhaps ulovistee :D

Ник wrote:

who that can say about fletakh carp TheFlyDS v2.0? Simply buy expensive drennan, Preston not poprobovav such way to industrialized fishing not want, and there is offered set of from three fletov (20, 25 and 30g) and toptalkoy for 65 UAH. The price perishing very a tempting, here is think not go into the background. Whether they after of a couple of fishing trips

A bit information for starters here. Can add, that I have they in weight 30g over already your heelbone fishing trips on karasyu on-start. No reservations on the current moment to them there is no. Nothing not disintegrated, not break and not sheared off. All works do, and on correlation of the price-the quality of - this highly Regrettable option. For your conditions

Ник wrote:

enleve mostly on-start (small prudiki), weight fish there a small, so installation of do skolzyashiy and leave stockpile of course until 30 centimeters have trough, on samozasechku not hope. There's gravy on type and watermelon, but here is want try something poestetichnee and perhaps ulovistee

in my opinion, very even come. Have us toptalki and trough are sold as set of policy, so and separately (the price 13-15grn. For one thing product) and, incidentally, highly amount. Of course, bottom they not "hold" so as drennan, and toptalka several thinner than Preston, but for starters well toenail clipper,.

майк wrote:

And even one thing-fletka at all something assumes samozasechku

- ah, this highly controversial goes. Samozasechku not always guarantees 120-grammovoe karpovoe sinker, and easy flet, yes still under Israel’s right to-layn vsyakakvi no guarantees you not will give.

Finally, having until his "metodnoy" povodochnitsy. Putting my preferences on this moment.
Subject of hunting - large sea Bass, melkokarp (bezborodki):
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/j3LEb.jpg
'm using hooks Fox match series 7 carbon carp, Guru MWG Barbless # 12.10 per night; Wolfgang Flur - $0.16-0,225; povodkovyy material - Drennan Carp Poly (ethylene terephthalate) 6lb, Drennan Micro Braid 8lb.
Karp:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/DEgTJ.jpg
Darling currency on kryuchkam - 6 covert Talon Tip, 6 covert Wide Gape Talon Tip, 6 covert Mugga # 12-8.
Povodkovye materials:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/G0sfw.jpg
Breaking burden 6-15lb. Length defence wakes up aggressivity 5-10cm, typically, not longer than the trough.
In assembly workers prefer small neat ganglia, silikonovye tubes, mikrokolechki and very rarely termousadku.
Espoused combination of:
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Xt5dQ.jpg
There's gravy Drennan In-@-@ line Flat Method Feeder 35 / 45g, too costly M. Drennan Sinkbraid 8lb, hook 6 covert Talon Tip # 10.

Last edited by sendy (May 29 2013 01:06:29)

+8

sendy
Thank you! Very informative, d try :cool:

Ник wrote:

Thanks! Very informative, d try

Ник wrote:

Bakhchisarai, Ukraine

Nick, and that in your edges there is where try harvest carp?

Romeo
Ah increased the with melkokarpom have us enough, on him I and natselevayus until that, so as only'm explore fidernuyu enleve.
How understand, you more interested in had forced the servant-trophy-fish. Unfortunately concrete increased the advise not can (know only Lake Titan, which highly nicely welcomed karpyatniki). Better you to communicate with boys with this Forum ribak.net, think they will highly are happy opportunity swap experience :jumping:

Flat MAVER http://youtu.be/EKNvCvTRI88

+1

And I on simplicity mental thought, that has a drinking tube bowed in the older scan for moreover, to to leave place for zamurovyvaniya on center hook with right complement. And he ??? ?? ? ? what, Mikhalych (with)

Me strapon flety tekhnokarpa, when under reload pool bait they slip away.

And for what this "zazhimanie under burdens" filament need? In soprovodilovke to klipu written, that
"The new 'C-Loc' central curved tube effectively 'brakes' the feeder on the mainline when under tension, stopping any feeder bounce and minimising lost fish."
Literally significance:
"New arched in central parts of a pastry tube filled 'C-Loc' effectively" retards "crime as on the main, when the kind under burdens. This prevents any "racing" trough and reduces loss of fish. "
In my opinion, several a flimsy statement :dontknow:

+1

ted wrote:

under reload pool bait they slip away.

And a bead on obey put not has tried?

ted wrote:

I got strapon flety tekhnokarpa, when under reload pool bait they slip away.

I at all stupidly prokleivayu.

майк wrote:

A a bead on obey put not has tried?

It's a bead bribery not will give, holdup ahead not give camping on To thanks will already not the safe.

Last edited by ted (Jun 5 2013 14:26:20)

Carlos wrote:

I at all stupidly prokleivayu.

Obyanite as, reveal.

duffy333 wrote:

A for what this "zazhimanie under burdens" filament need?

In my modest view, this almost "automatic" the trough on lines. T. E. If fish took hook and she dragged me his according to his plan, how would they cash out enables executives on a fishing line or the cord there's gravy is already and burden, which allows produce more reliable zasechku. And this depends on tension the main fishing line of yours (twist are spaced). In case cliff, the main raskosami (the cord) proslablyaetsya and fish not travmiruyas moves away without trough. From hook she then get on their own. Can wrong, am asking help.

Last edited by Yuri (Jun 5 2013 14:41:36)

+1

ted- about 'yasnyayu :-)
With tekhnokarpovskim fletami I'm using vertlyug with bystros 'emom from Carpio. Bystros 'is, by highly comforting for rapid regime change defence wakes up aggressivity, and his "vertlyuzhnaya part of" densely enters in rubber gilzochku fletki from Cosmonaut. Here is I first this gilzochku in the very crime as on glue once, and then already, ending installation of, vkleivayu and himself vertlyug. Thus, I insured and from accidental "skolzyaka", and under utaptyvanii feed nothing nowhere not crawling :-)

And about security so I’d say - mount all nozzles on Aurum / and everything else already small beer. Even if carp is floating away with all transmixers immediately, then only briefly. Get rid of all this affairs him labor not will total.

Last edited by Carlos (Jun 5 2013 15:15:04)

+1

And, all understood, thank you!

I old Tekhnokarpovskie flety (removed with production) 'm using with such fastening.

http://trikita.com.ua/catalog/products/ … se_id=1507

Flat ideal way in it fixed. On ceasing actuality a small slice of) (gum). Also under it comes to shagging on flety useful will use attached power gum (11lb).