All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Flety

Posts 241 to 270 of 520

But question, SerhiiSkljarov, would still open.

ooomax, have Roma's phrases asked on his Forum - he responded, that need wear simply in thermoplastic or bag and increasingly will type of-have mandated. I have, apparently, vanished she, because I its simply so dragged on have. The, that between taskaniyami she permanent in refrigerator not helped.

SerhiiSkljarov
Already wanted,. Centimeters. posts with 400 on 410somewhere.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 4 2014 15:43:30)

Mr.Puff wrote:

SerhiiSkljarov
Already wanted,. Centimeters. Posts with 400 on 410 somewhere.

Have read, thank you :)
I thought, that under perusal line Isomething, and there is no. This not quite the.
I have asked Roma's phrases, as him gets the to store maize in glass banks firms "Cukk" after first of opening.

FS
Only now understood, that the reference something at all on another subject, which I not read. :dontknow:
Pardon me :)

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Mar 4 2014 17:26:34)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

as him gets the to store maize in glass banks

Hmm forge the Can I something not moreover, but principal difference []not see, Sergei! Enlighten, that for a sec.

In general not d too deepen in the details (if interestingly - page 6, ranging with office 166). Roma advised specialized maize Cukk with varying degrees aramatikoy, describing its preymuschestva with his perspective.

Romeo wrote:

http://primanka.com.ua/cukk-kukuruza

Then stressed, that its, unlike ordinary of food banochnykh, can be long to store, not by eating\ throwing an infinite combination fish to in late fishing.

Romeo wrote:

Black & White Stream gas pipelines wrote (and):
She sours?

After of opening banks in the first time producer guarantees 3 month. I have and on 6 months normally themselves maize felt from the. Typically open in May, but on closing season in October the that remained goes in zakorm.

Scents its not need to - I'm on the Sauce whether well. On Aurum / with podsadkoy rubber is famously held. I on it a long a captured Karpov and amurov fished out a.

So I and asked his assistant, as precisely can be its preserve, camping on K. Without thermoplastic or bags she I have vanished for couple of for travels in lots weather. Here is, as something so ;)

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Mar 6 2014 13:10:45)

With starters summer catching on such a maize without curiously termosumok, are worth and until now in refrigerator 5 jars opolovinennykh those that not have diverged, so that question storage not is.

Incidentally 1999 in article for 2013 year pro it said as a failure. Himself the same not observed its preferences in comparison from the same Louis Bonduelle-Dalle have fish.

Last edited by teska (Mar 6 2014 13:55:21)

o.O
Means this I have as something with it familiarity not pass out free samples! :smoke:
Thank you for information :)

Ah this such deal. Increasingly from a body of water depends. I at all over the last summer observed, that fish on maize VERY poorly couldn't speak highly, especially in comparison with the past experience on those same gills.
Can she "failed" and has become, because've been trained fish to boylam, peletsu and other combines.
But about opportunities a long storage - useful information, took on article.

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (Mar 6 2014 14:00:30)

Have us on Reservoir nor maize, nor both: Boyle, nor pellets, too, "not work." In this season very want test data facts personally, on his wallet, so say. :D
Ah and with Storage corn, too, "experiment."

Very often under it comes to shagging carp (yes and at all major fish) works principle "than you know, you feed on the and] However"- i.e. if shredded / kroshenye both: Boyle in prikormochnoy a mixture, then and on hair their, but already entire; if pelletsom such, then pellets, but larger, should be on Aurum /; if adding maize the canned kind in metodnuyu prikormku, then and in as a jamborees its use. Plus "combined" nozzles. Plus dipovanie various aromas of, to hear the on feed table.
Although this, too, not gives 100% success. But certainly better, than option "such sypukhoy, and fishing on maize".

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 6 2014 15:26:47)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

"such sypukhoy, and fishing on maize"

Here is I, too, on this "about transformation."

P.S: Sergei, as always, not in stench of, and in eye! :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Too often under it comes to shagging carp (yes and at all major fish) works principle "than you know, you feed on the and] However."
Plus "combined" jamborees. Plus dipovanie various aromas of, to hear the on feed table.

Absolutely agree! :cool:

Mr.Puff wrote:

P.S: Sergei, as always, not in stench of, and in eye! :cool:

:blush:

wrote:

I dont, too, they like all, except scale. Want something more 45g.

Witness ESP there weight 56gr and more

All bountiful days! Could you tell me colleagues, can who rebuffed: In old prestonovskikh fletakh ribs of the rigidity are worth in parallel each other and distance between ribs that enabled about 1 see If use 2D panoramic the pourer, more appeared, then under nadavlivanii toptushkoy ribs of the rigidity so traumatizing the pourer. In new prestonovskikh fletakh two central ribs of the rigidity 1804 relatively each other under angle, that makes distance between them much more and wordy nozzles not mock retches. Question in how in old fletakh untwisted medium-size ribs of the? Tried yesterday over gas oven capitalize their and untwisted heated, but flet very quickly overheated and ribs of the poplavilis. What there is on this expense ideas?

Lawyer
Popov like with a lighter their used to warm and razgibal.

+1

Hairdryer for hair :flag:

Lawyer try the next. Capitalize hairdryer. Mikoton ribs of the in hand as necessary. And insert between them subject "rastopyrku". After schoolchildren break flet in the freezer. After cooling off period where remorse repeatable procedure with induction heating. When this is the "rastopyrku". Should make. :glasses:

+1

With a blowtorch. (Not with her stinger, and trolley onto a side's surface) very decently can be warm it up, warms concrete the assistant.

+1

Lawyer, employed in private ads - recently there kits fletov were selling. Part of of them was's bent all count - can ask have seller of as he uninterruptedly. In my opinion, he something pro the lighter wrote.

+1

From personal experience. Has tried podgibat on the lighter. Broke a with first times. If old fletov have someone remained enough, then can be use without the.
But, to avoid gemmoroya, better after all ready to buy. With past year Preston have modified flety, and they already go with well apart average ribs that enabled and sealed plastic saying the other rigidity on them. So that world steel rope market that-either the need faded.

+1

Was before and I have such a same the problem, decided to its with the help construction drier, is famously spectrum light, not melts, after bowing, either ribs of the need to hold in such a position until cooling off period where remorse (2-3 minutes), of different is famously. In the past year moved fully on flety ESP, for several reasons (there is there's a big weight until 100 "grape", a large distance between ribs that enabled, enough wordy, that helps slaughter more feed)

+1

Thank you large all for advice, d try.

2 Dimych
I have in arsenal many fletov from different producers. On no-nonsense bottom'm using ESPishnymi weight 56 grams, but have dire fletov there is nedostatok- under vyvazhivanii carp hook on a tight leash with heavy weight Fleta breaks down the lip or unfortunately its and often occur skhody.
On of judicial fishing trip need flet for industrialized fishing with silt and me seems, that Preston in size XL weight 30 grams for these goals be appropriate is famously. Such there are in available, but past issuing, without razognutykh ribs. And in stores "of fresh" delivery prestonovskikh fletov not was and there is only heavy weight in size L.
Here is and account for creative engage

Last edited by Lawyer (Apr 23 2014 22:31:54)

Respected colleagues!
Resolve to share its experience modernization prestonovskikh fletov old-style, which have ribs of the are located in parallel each other and distance between average ribs that enabled (about 1 centimeters) not allows harvest with viewing large changeable tips (for example boylikom 12 mm).

Task untwisted medium-size ribs of the rigidity relatively each other for increasing between them distances.

On advice forums was used gas a lighter is. Form of corps lighters better use rectangular (not as softer) and not very ileum (less 1 centimeters).

Action the first - Warm them one thing Barrel rib in during 1-2 seconds, seek heatin have founding, there where it mounting your to, soles of the trough. Importantly not as much, so as are melting ribs of the is famously. Better still times capitalize, than peregret and many.

Action the second corps lighters are starting otgibat Barrel rib in achieve escape us side and on ensured us a corner (I otgibal degrees on 30-35). Here is here and use to anyone rectangular and form of corps lighters, which allows otgibat from founding ribs, and their oval form of lighters bends the only with the mid-. If Corps lighters will thicker 1 centimeters, it simply not of debt between ribs that enabled trough. Can be otgibat and hands, but is obtained not so evenly and ribs of the heated.

Action third do the same with a second karate chop.

Action fourth keeping the finger at razognutye ribs of the seconds 30 until their cooling off period where remorse, so as they seek to to return in initial state of.

Here is and all, there's gravy modernized, and is ready to the use of with large nozzles. On oblige ten feeders took not more 15 minutes.

All 0 Client forumchanam still times big respekt!

+1

Bountiful time days!
I have such a problem: There is in available here is such flety with toptalkoy http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … jo-in-line
Under shaping prikormki she prokticheski the entire remains in toptalke!
Podskajite as with this fight?
In advance whether thank you.

Banjo with prikormkoy not falls out?? Wrote mutno- "virtually the entire remains in toptalke." Patrick McNee toptalku: Diving, and then build on flete was. Might work.
At all something need to water adjust viscosity prikormki so, to and has rested on fletke and otlipala from toptalki. One times.
And be remembered, what it must be. Successes!

+1

andryushko- raze not poborete's no one else except 2 ways - or navostrites to do workable on autogeneous mixture of (not pereuvlazhnennuyu), or traverzom on pellets.
But best to move on Drennan - there problems with zalipaniem there.

+1

wrote:

Banjo with prikormkoy not falls out?? Wrote mutno- "virtually the entire remains in toptalke." Patrick McNee toptalku: Diving, and then build on flete was. Might work. At all something need to water adjust viscosity prikormki so, to and has rested on fletke and otlipala from toptalki. One times. And be remembered, what it must be. Successes!
Signature avtoraBortesya-poborete, you god pomaga! For you truth, for you slava will the holy!

Prikormku did different consistency's off not helped and toptalku: Diving dipped.

PCA. For advice!

Carlos wrote:

andryushko - raze not poborete's no one else except 2 ways - or navostrites to do workable on autogeneous mixture of (not pereuvlazhnennuyu), or traverzom on pellets. But best to move on Drennan - there problems with zalipaniem there.

In arsenal there are many flet-methods and the problem only with these!
Pelet stuck!
PCA!

There's gravy "charismatic," as times and built for use of with peletsom.

+1