All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Khanzhenkovskoe created 06.04.08

Khanzhenkovskoe created 06.04.08

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Set up season. Cordage:

1. Mr. Picker Robinson, raskosami 0.16 mm, is noose, about ceasing 0.1 mm-mere 0.5 Dam, hook email to the Owner # 14 - 16, trough 15 - 20 grams.

2. Medium Flagman, cord Power Pro 0.1 mm, Pater Noster (disambiguation), ceasing 0.1 - hadn mm, from 30 until 70 centimeters, hook email to the Owner # 14 - 16, trough 25 - 35 grams.

Fish-sicles FishDream "Sea Bass" + FishDream "Aroma +" 100 grams. The bait the worm, maggot. Very not found :angry:

Arrived for my Communist beach, so as know, that in this place created suzhivaetsya until 80 meters, and well realistically harvest on largely line with. Under promere seats industrialized fishing fiderom used cargo 1 Anabelle Lake now (the absence of experience communication with experienced fideralami is bad) - bottom pologoe, zailennoe. On distance roughly 40 meters am onto perhaps any the fossa further tight though and easy slope rise to Bank, the depth of roughly 4 Dam.

Under starter zakorme understood - coaching received this importantly :glasses:, given trolley onto a side wind, from falling trough in point 4 - 5 times from 10, and further razlet in every side to 5 meters :tomato:

Was approximately with 12 until 16-30, for all time saw just 2 potyazhki, i.e. full zero - even the omnipresent bull, isn't he and the not ever responds :mad: Such sense of, that have become extinct all. On the hook and maggot, and worm, and worm with nobody, and colorful maggot - zero.

Not far sat sister on Pekinese, too, most. Near sitting on Bank fly fishermen, too, most. Even arrive with dzhigity and those zero (though known about available sudachka to about 1.5 kg, perch and perhaps schuchek). Only one grandfather with track (in sight that for subsistence - so that decided not communicate about poach for him) took out hours - two units 6 karasey until 250 grams.

Am asking your comments and being told :writing:

Hint only one. Crucian before 20 numbers April not will getting caught. Water not hot still :idea:

Romeo wrote:

Sea Bass before 20 numbers April not will getting caught. Water not hot still

And Podskajite pliz neighboring retaions (district of Donetsk) with plotvoy or a bream, to can be was get try :question:

Last edited by РомаД (Apr 7 2008 13:31:29)

РомаД wrote:

A Podskajite pliz neighboring retaions (district of Donetsk) with plotvoy or a bream, to can be was get try.

Starobeshevskoe created (a dace went on spawning).

Romeo wrote:

Starobeshevskoe created

And the price? You spoke are raising, and plotvichku with caviar would still mock d.

РомаД wrote:

Please your comments and being told

Think water not hot, himself wanted to have themselves community Myslivny for karasem, dad's, like, my says quite still, not before of the late April. Not they’ll fix it :jumping:

Артем wrote:

A the price?

40 UAH.

РомаД wrote:

and plotvichku with caviar would still mock d

During spawning of you its simply not you catch :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

During the spawning of you its simply not you catch

If podsachekom - the can be :playful:

РомаД wrote:

If podsachekom - the can be

Poorly you know in any places a dace orientalis :) honor thy Sabaneyev.

Romeo wrote:

honor thy Sabaneyev

Can skinish in forum or on site characteristics fish on Sabaneevu? And the everywhere hear, but not read. For the common development was would very helpful :cool:

РомаД wrote:

Perhaps skinish in forum or on site characteristics fish on Sabaneevu?

Ah times so need to, then mercy of ask download http://feeder.at.ua/load/2-1-0-7 (here is another a useful moment availability of site) :flag: This is CHM file with navigation. Very conveniently to read :cool:

I have there is this book 1926. Very amusing thing Pulp :cool:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Wu me there is this book 1926

I what the not understood, so have you computer before all was?

Hi, Roma simple book on dust is worth :) Just in 1926 largely unknown was :crazyfun:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Khanzhenkovskoe created 06.04.08