All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Was born another sekret - fiderist!

Was born another sekret - fiderist!

Posts 1 to 28 of 28

Arsenal assembled was me for 3 days on prodazhu and organisers prepared an entertaining programme. Cordage -Ouelette, think, will serve me faith and true :jumping: :cool:

Place it Maver Tour Evolution Spigot 3.6 Dam until 120 grams, 4 the tip of the - 2 coal, 2 - glass.

Cover Acropolis Carp Professional 1.45 Dam.

Bag - PALM organiser Silver Stream.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 16:01:12)

+1

High chair adjusted for wear his Golden pilots.

A hatchling pond Golden pilots, 2 Dam, raggedy.

Build prikormochnoe, a slight Golden pilots.

Course Golden pilots.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 16:10:33)

+1

Povodochnitsa - Golden pilots.

Hooks different - email to the Owner, as on Forum counseled, very, it is a pity but found not all construction have become and numbers have us on city, took until that found.

Lesochka hard a dark 0.22 mm, asked Trabuco 0.22 mm - not found, let us seek, can who tell pollsters?

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 16:32:14)

+1

Artem, and what the coil under feeder will be exploited?

Incidentally I.M.H.O., Artem this example (enough Get a) as needs start bring indeed, to understand all the Wet as industrialized fishing :cool:

The Artem:

High chair this of course well, but mark my words. Maximum through year buy chair :)

To everything, that you bought well would was to purchase still Picker and you regulation 8 suites fully for starters :idea:

I on good amused such a-inclusive approach for novice :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Armchair (chair) this of course well, but mark my words. Maximum through year buy chair.

Chair I have there is low-cost, but something it me not like, already all was loose, today in no clothing left “Pacific has embraced industrialization ” watched, good will cost 400 UAH., but this already through two months pick up volumes K, when d borrow Picker a good and reel.

Romeo wrote:

Artem, and what the coil under feeder will be exploited?

On katushechku until lukatsya in purchase not became, better'll put up some and pick up volumes K a good, until will be exploited LineWinder could with 3,000 shpuley and the transmission 5 :1. Will have until fail, closing still times.

Very ambitious rider from sun Maver.

Trough motley weight, many scale on city not found, Podskajite, where take zakoromochnuyu and no weight, and where in city of a good choice on Scale. And form, desirable to were triangular, want have arsenal on Donce, fuck on during 18 - 20 April.

Extractor Stonfo Match.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 17:38:52)

Артем wrote:

. Asked Trabuco 0.22 mm - not found, let us seek, can who tell pollsters?

Music "Shans" there is all diameters as filament Trabucco.

Артем wrote:

and where in city of a good choice on Scale. And form

It's a shame, but nowhere :( I usually buying in 2 - 3 stores or do himself.

To Artem:

Ah and now verdict :) How many all of this is worth? I the roughly know, but for those who is beginning to harvest on feeder will helpful to know.

Still took in no clothing left "Pacific has embraced industrialization" today different prikormok FishDream and FishDream from "" Aroma + "several units for of bream, other, unfortunately not was.

Incidentally not good for Flud, but from whom on these weekend there is plans fiderom harvest, take in machine, spending will split, very like, to get back a little experienta experience on a reservoir, especially on workshops with prikormki, write in lichku. In debt not’m gonna stay, d to go on machine Gone Fishin '(, will repay and'll invite necessarily.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 17:13:08)

Romeo wrote:

Nu and now verdict

Think, ultimate sum will about 500 $, need to still something TUR.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 18:34:53)

Артем wrote:

what as such take on dog leashes but also

Up on the closely forum fishing line. Who than but?

Артем wrote:

trough motley weight, many scale on city not found, Podskajite, where take zakoromochnuyu and no weight and where in city of a good choice on Scale. And form, desirable to were triangular

1. Nothing not remains, except as greet the newborn baby fiderala! Luck and rich strikes in there! :jumping:

2. Importantly - battle themselves psychologically, be prepared to a sharp increase in spending, but and pleasure from industrialized fishing fiderom, too, not compare with "dubinnoy" catching! And this already done for one times client-! :flag:

3. Advice: On triangular the cow sheds from a metal Kong especially (yes and on rectangular, too,) - very thorny tortsy, sometimes even on the billet are visible the remnants of from the cut off metal "sticks", of which consists hairnet trough. Romeo already wrote about this, hands strongly get injured. I immediately same stripped a file in it tortsy such trough... Little until on are they not have become flowed like slick: '(

All who helped with information on gear - huge thank you, especially Romeo. With zero level knowledge better in shops not walk, such a tell and will offer buy, in general well that there is forum - bailed out me he seriously :cool:

Last edited by Артем (Apr 10 2008 17:20:46)

+1

Artem, only hands I breed. Brilliant!

Ah, this is great all! Glad for you Artem and kind envy colleague! Luck!

Nikolaich wrote:

Colleagues, now question - where in Donetsk can be buy lungs trough?

With lungs, kormushkami full I :( So as trough Kostal are worth already 12 Grzywna (. Yes and find their in assortment whole deal will have advising trough browning on price 10 UAH., very a good choice precisely for small traditional transportation for yours Mr. Picker here:

http://feeder.at.ua/kormushki/browning_futter.jpg

Buy their in assortment can be in no clothing left "Ribolovniy Paradise", phone: 8 (050) 627-21-10, Sasha.

Or if not decisional laziness, then do very such. How to do this, can be watch here: http://feeder.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-21

Nikolaich wrote:

A together can someone and about zakormochnoy spitballs prisovetuet?

One of the best Stofo, but the price on them now, perhaps, already comes to 200-250 Grzywna (.

Trough from 20 until 40 grams there is have us in Khartsyzske, the price 7 Grzywna (. For magnet and, incidentally, proved - there is proposal reconstitute, who can 20.04. On Nizhnekrynskom created (30 kilometers from of Donetsk, fish: Sea Bass, perch, a minor sudachok - the main goal collection communication and familiarity, importantly rule - without spirits, my phone 8 (095) 058-54-77.

Nikolaich wrote:

… skladyvayuschiysya podsak and build for prikormki …

In "Mir the fishing trainer" under the dome on hotel's indoor market like must be Maver - podsaki and buckets - Acropolis :)

On expense prikormki not I’d say,’in Khartsyzke, RomaD helped, have them like the entire range of ;)

Nikolaich wrote:

I’ve bought trough browning 10 grams …

For Trabucco Neo with family as tips will need grams on 5 more, sorely tested.

Nikolaich wrote:

Also not was able buy brick your fishing bobber …

This until surplus, if harvest deal on Picker. In my opinion.

Last edited by Артем (Apr 15 2009 09:28:20)

Nikolaich wrote:

… prikormku FishDream "Feder", skladyvayuschiysya podsak …

Fish-sicles there is have us in Khartsyzske - classic on 10.5-12 Grzywna (., blamed 15-16 Grzywna (., or on hotel's indoor market in "Mir the fishing trainer" - there is the entire XMEGA. Skladyvayuschiysya podsak - on markets full of the Chinese (truth, bad quality, joints jam so bad, you), better sports immediately take-3-3.5 Dam and better shtekernyy.

РомаД wrote:

. And, incidentally, proved - there is proposal reconstitute, who can 20.04. On Nizhnekrynskom created (30 kilometers from of Donetsk, fish: Sea Bass, sea bass, a minor sudachok - the main goal collection communication and familiarity.

Roma this simply many run idea, I look, gather to come many people, which still not participated in joint fidernykh church and for competitions and there is big chance their do such same "care" people as and we :cool: :crazyfun:

Nikolaich wrote:

Today'll come by in "Mir Fishing Hat."

There there is all, that you not found, I seriously. Only does Stonfo were accurately, prikormka FishDream in full assortment, buckets gentle Acropolis, buckets plastic Sensas with covers and there is material (from Sensas (better until that nobody makes).

So same advise pay attention on special fidernye rogulki from Stonfo (on 35 UAH. Roughly).

Nikolaich wrote:

A as I will know, that zakarmlivayu the place, that need to? Or simply "on eye"?

On klipse as such Ah! Stabilize and all … strongly major fish you until that not certainly …

Romeo wrote:

… gather to come many people, which still not participated in joint fidernykh church and for competitions and there is big chance their do such same "care" people, as and we.

Sssst! Quietly! This and there is underground thought :tomato:

Nikolaich wrote:

A as I will know, that zakarmlivayu the place, that need to? Or simply "on eye"?

Esteem closely forum! And plus - we not greedy, will tell and show the all on a reservoir :glasses:

Last edited by РомаД (Apr 15 2009 10:28:14)

РомаД wrote:

And plus - we not greedy, will tell and show the all on a reservoir.

:flag: When-in!

Nikolaich, together and will in sight, that and in any quantities in primarily need dokupat. So that with purchases not rush :)

Nikolaich wrote:

P.S. If wife learns, how many I'm wasting on cordage - 's gonna kick from homes. :D

Meet two fisherman's. One sad-sad. The other asks: "You what such?." The replies: "Had a dream yesterday, that I are a. And wife sells my cordage at prices, that I called! "O.o.

Nikolaich wrote:

If wife learns, how many I'm wasting on some tackle - 's gonna kick from homes.

My wife knows how many I'm wasting on some tackle until nickel. … me so on psyche calmer, not need to lie to :blush:

Nikolaich wrote:

Trubel in is, that I have one the coil with one shpuley and there is no opportunities have under hand and the cord and mono. That would? I rights or am mistaken? And if mono, then Pater Noster (disambiguation) on it really jibe also as on pletne or as something otherwise?

Not strain yourself you so and catch it on mono, all will normally. Pater Noster (disambiguation) accurately so same break down at all.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Was born another sekret - fiderist!