All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » My native Cardon 2 hours ago. Feder is so apparently driving!

My native Cardon 2 hours ago. Feder is so apparently driving!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Has coped on the morning with all Sunday by domestic concerns, from girl :canthearyou: - took sin per capita (otherwise would upset With and not the trawler, so as yesterday traveled on fishing on Beshevo) and by the afternoon I already with friend on like to - on native rate with new fiderom :jumping:

Tooling: The main raskosami - mono # 18, about ceasing - mono # 0.1, hook email to the Owner 50921 # 12. The nozzle sitch - maggot, foams, some grandfatherly secret on an. Fish-sicles – FishDream "station wagon" + FishDream from "" Aroma + "+ some grandfatherly secret on an.

Prostukivayu bottom, in metres 30 vividly tag brovka, zakormil just one point - 10 feeders. Give ceasing 80 centimeters - 30 minutes with perezabrosami - full zero. Remont, ceasing on 1 meter - sticking my boner in on hook some grandfatherly secret + 1 maggot, impose, the tip of the in operative, 2 minutes - the form rods up in arc, soft leapfrog - IS! :nope: have this impression find the Resistance Nathaniel the end of the! They to Bank, with each podsakom accepts who'd an grams on 300. Ur - my sound of distress, Crucian goes not only on Beshevo, and and not far from my homes.

In end sentenced 4 such karasika and silence. Little man not far from me pulls out casualties on your fishing bobber not far from Bank, think need to: - to be reconstructed on casualties :idea: I'll bet you a ceasing 1.2 Dam, the ball foam plastic and 1 maggot, impose, not managed cocked, the tip - abrupt potyazhka, smooth leapfrog and bleak size of with box cutter he on Bank. Opened season on native rate, the more that long here not fished.

Outcome: 4 an roughly on 300 grams and dozen two select uklei for 2.5 hours fishing. Feder is so apparently driving! :jumping:

Last edited by Артем (Apr 13 2008 18:49:09)

Stand urgently replace, this from-for hard plastic, will scrape the form.

Ah, in principle I neatly, but advice adopted!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » My native Cardon 2 hours ago. Feder is so apparently driving!