All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise with khevikom

Advise with khevikom

Posts 1 to 30 of 76

Hello comrades.
Advise with choice khevika. D harvest on Dnieper River, a medium there is. Want increase distance industrialized fishing.
On budget:
If podsobirat, then such options
1. Shimano BEASTMASTER BX Common Address Redundancy Protocol XH Feeder 150 g.
2. Daiwa Team Heavy Feeder 3.90m 150 g.
That preferable?

Either here is:
In than have them the difference?
1. Daiwa AQUALITE Heavy 3.90m 150 g.
2. Daiwa Feder Procaster H-Feeder 3.90m 150g

And that about this?
3. FLAGMAN Feder squadron Feeder H 140gr 3.9m

And coil advise pzhl.

They all are good for their money.
Bismaster will be easier sell, akvalayt and prokaster edentichny fully but design better have akvy, svadron I do not but say, too, s'aII right.
I vzyalby bis or akvu.

All these rods up very not bad. Skvadron this an exact replicates akvalayta. Pay attention on flagship of the sherman 390 until 150 g bet. Pleased udevlen. With coil not zamarachivaysya importantly to she was binding with predatkom not less 4.9, volumetric shpuley and value of not less 300.

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

pay attention on flagship of the sherman 390 until 150 g bet. Pleased udevlen. With coil not zamarachivaysya importantly to she was binding with predatkom not less 4.9, volumetric shpuley and value of not less 300.

+1

АБРИКОСОВИЧ wrote:

all these rods up very not bad. Skvadron this an exact replicates akvalayta. Pay attention on flagship of the sherman 390 until 150 g bet. Pleased udevlen. With coil not zamarachivaysya importantly to she was binding with predatkom not less 4.9, volumetric shpuley and value of not less 300.

Am asking forgiveness, that vlazhu,, too, interested in the subject, and can be model airplanes coils, although would a couple. Thank you.

2 season riobi fokama on akvalayte - flight a normal, to change am not expected

El Amigo wrote:

ABRIKOSOVICh wrote (and):
Pay attention on flagship of the sherman 390 until 150 g bet. Pleased udevlen. With coil not zamarachivaysya importantly to she was binding with predatkom not less 4.9, volumetric shpuley and value of not less 300.

Messrs., I fiderom not so long has bought into, experience little. Spharischen not understood what "be surprised"? :blush:
Flagman Sherman, FLAGMAN SQUDRON and Daiwa AQUALITE have virtually identical characteristics. But! Flagman Sherman the most expensive of these types! In than his advantages?

Cartman wrote:

Thank you, I have on glass tinkles Flagman Power carbon, too, riobi, only ekusima. Until likes!

Cartman wrote:

In one of stores on khevik offered Cormoran CORCAST 5PiF Super Jet Feeder 3,000, talked was death proof

FrezeR wrote:

CORCAST 5PiF Super Jet Feeder

So same heard good reviews about this a coil but on khevik not advised that would questioning shpulyu 3,000, least need 4,000 and maximum 6,000.

Use on pikere trekhtysyachku., on glass tinkles 4,000 as races and Hevy ah simply requests not less 5,000

Fiestvod wrote:

FrezeR wrote (and):
Use on pikere trekhtysyachku., on glass tinkles 4,000 as races and Hevy ah simply requests not less 5,000

If speech goes about only increase distance there is industrialized fishing with those same headings,, 4,000 in my opinion well be appropriate.
And that from budgetary 5,000 themselves well something?

floMaster wrote:

God, I fiderom not so long has bought into, experience little. Spharischen not understood what "be surprised"?
Flagman Sherman, FLAGMAN SQUDRON and Daiwa AQUALITE have virtually identical characteristics. But! Flagman Sherman the most expensive of these types! In than his advantages?

For flagship of the sherman not the endorsement, but im this the best of you this. Perhaps if differences between them you not notice, then means buy what buy. :canthearyou: violations when polovite a bit, the difference in my own rods will more clearly razlichima (but can all will remain as there is), then and elect the that more on psyche and on money.
:offtop:

Cartman wrote:

If speech goes about only increase distance there is industrialized fishing with those same headings,, 4,000 in my opinion well be appropriate.
And that from budgetary 5,000 themselves well something?

Kohl, you'll notice many strive to to discuss the need a certain species coils + udilisch with perspective achievements maximal competitors zabrosa, and is true whether this? So whether need to try to achieve moreover limit? For season roughly has analyzed basic distance industrialized fishing have themselves on the Dnepr river, the Samara, the Kobelyak - just 35-60 gather steam; Ballets by Karol Szymanowski 4,000-pay. On such a distance zapulnet perhaps any feeder + any a similar 4,000-cultural coil. Much more important now is to shoot constantly in one point, this as it turned out not quite simply and in supplements can be whether and comfortable experience whether harvest on the far-distance there is Hua tide?

+1

Kormoranovsiy 3,000-the test with Shimanovskim nothing in common not have :flag: Diameter shpuli have this model Kormorana least 55mm.
But have the most producer on site written, that this the coil is designed to as industrialized fishing "easy and average of gravity." So that themselves think. On season industrialized fishing with khevikom its can and have to. And here is on more - causes questions.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 5 2012 14:37:15)

duffy333 wrote:

At season industrialized fishing with khevikom its can and have to. And here is on more -vyzyvaet questions.

And could you tell me then newer model fiscal, if such there are :idea:

El Amigo wrote:

Kohl, you'll notice many strive to to discuss the need a certain species coils + udilisch with perspective achievements maximal competitors zabrosa, and is true whether this? So whether need to try to achieve moreover limit? For season roughly has analyzed basic distance industrialized fishing have themselves on the Dnepr river, the Samara, the Kobelyak - just 35-60 gather steam; Ballets by Karol Szymanowski 4,000-. On such a distance zapulnet perhaps any feeder + any a similar 4,000-cultural coil. Much more important now is to shoot constantly in one point, this as it turned out not quite simply and in supplements can be whether and comfortable experience whether harvest on the far-distance there is Hua tide?

Subject not up on the @ immediately to sign
Man requests advise stick and coil for increasing distance there is industrialized fishing, camping on K. The available a psychic he not dobrasyvaet until vozhdelennoy point. If would this him not was need - he would not asked, is logical?
And yes, long drives distance there is, too, accented without tide. I have was the situation in this year, when need was hurl on 85 gather steam; in 10metrovyy tiled hallway between dubinschikov. For virtually there

Last edited by Cartman (Nov 5 2012 14:43:40)

Cartman wrote:

Wu me was the situation in this year.

This not often, interestingly than you showered on 85 gather steam; in 10-metre corridor between dubinschikov? Managed whether this at all? I mean 10-metre corridor? What is was the accuracy of on fact?

Last edited by El Amigo (Nov 5 2012 14:52:17)

El Amigo wrote:

floMaster wrote (and):
For flagship of the sherman not the endorsement, but im this the best of you this. Perhaps if differences between them you not notice, then means buy what buy. :canthearyou: violations when polovite a bit, the difference in my own rods will more clearly razlichima (but can all will remain as there is), then and elect the that more on psyche and on money.

Yes I not had in view that you agetiruete or not. I have unfortunately there is no opportunities every season borrow new udilishche and to compare their, so sobsno and opened this subject, to people experienced Council helped choose a good feeder. And if to example you say, that workers of the better, I to this'm listening, camping on K. In force small experience (perhaps) not will be able determine sorts of things BEFORE he better under virtually indentichnykh ???? ???? rest udilisch. Hence and emerged this question. :dontknow:

In corridor in turret until not feel, and in 10m very even realistically. If have human with technique zabrosa all in order, and still if he and enough often but on such made it, then from falling in corridor wide 10m this well normal and labor the situation. Truth 85 gather steam; 4,000-pay and 6,000-pay dura-Ace, for example, on airline in metres give very differing distance ;)

On Sherman until 150 g can say the next: Have him me appealed - build, weight, material blanca; not appealed - enough a short. The shield and the first rings, which in size more suited reassurance from a medium, than extra-kheviku. Incidentally, have model with less test (3.6m / 110gr) why something are worth the first rings greater diameter :dontknow:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Skyfall Sherman until 150 g can say the next: Have him me appealed - build, weight, material letterhead; not appealed - enough a short. The shield.

+1

For me more sufficiently dire a short the hilt.

FrezeR wrote:

A could you tell me then newer model fiscal, if such there are

Not'll give you a hint. Most budget, that I have was for-zabrosa dire feeders - this "the old" Force (Xtreme Feeder from Browning's.
At all all that concerns-zabrosa fiderom highly is specific. My personal opinion about success in this fact such:
50% - technique zabrosa
20% - the main on a coil
20% - udilishche
10% - the coil

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 5 2012 15:42:31)

El Amigo wrote:

This is not often, interestingly than you showered on 85 gather steam; in 10-metre corridor between dubinschikov? Managed whether this at all? I mean 10-metre corridor? What is was the accuracy of on fact?

Showered akvalaytom + riobi 4,000, 15lb sanlayn SuperPE, there's gravy 60gr square. Throwing good standing still. Nor has never perekhlestnul. Preempting question "where?" - on spit on Malinovsky throwing good under a jungle island. The accuracy of on fact - on direction - 80% worthy in meter, on length of his sometimes a bit not dobrasyval (klipsa struggling already after for splashdown). Zabrosy were not frequent, so every - on strained concentration)))
Plus very like prove this douche bag - dubinschiku, that me this seats well ?????

Last edited by Cartman (Nov 5 2012 15:55:01)

+1

I would advised buy people master until 110 grams. This udilishche realistically is abandoning kormaki 130 + fodder. Fishing, now and again in Dnieper River, and very rarely worthy in situation, when need harvest kormushkami more 130 gram it. (Always enleve with shokliderom) Best until 150 can be cows Pernod - this you dumbass.
Also not bad udilishche Daiwa PROCASTER until 150 grams. It cheaper people masters of almost in two times.

Cartman wrote:

Plus very like prove this douche bag - dubinschiku, that me this seats well ?????

Kohl, whether tolerantnee, many of us were dubinschikami. Or "mudakovatost" passes over time or after ???? fidera? :offtop:

El Amigo wrote:

But can wrote (and):
Plus very like prove this douche bag - dubinschiku, that me this seats well ????? Kohl, whether tolerantnee, many of us were dubinschikami. Or "mudakovatost" passes over time or after ???? fidera?
Signature avtoraDlya composed friend cannot be never do too many. (With)

Yes under than here tackle. He was very against moreover, to embarked alongside his four with sticks. Type to be confused about let us

Last edited by Cartman (Nov 5 2012 16:15:10)

Тоха wrote:

Also not bad udilishche Daiwa PROCASTER until 150 grams. It cheaper people masters of almost in two times.

Toch tell on characteristics prokaster identical with dayvoy akvalayt this his kind of re-branding or with President different?
Surprised himself small weight prokastera as for ekstrakhevika tackles whether he with dire kormushkami :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

Don’t'll give you a hint. Most budget, that I have was for-zabrosa dire feeders - this "the old" Force (Xtreme Feeder from Browning's.
At all all that concerns-zabrosa fiderom highly is specific. My personal opinion about success in this fact such:
50% - technique zabrosa
20% - the main on a coil
20% - udilishche
10% - the coil

About, yes! :flag:
For windless option somewhere so! :cool:

Ah, and wind in the back -, too, gives gains range missiles, and also - construction trough, I.M.H.O.,:

40% - technique zabrosa
15% - the main on center of the spool
15% - udilishche
10% - coil
10% - there's gravy
10% - tailwind

MAXIK wrote:

toch tell on characteristics prokaster identical with dayvoy akvalayt this his kind of re-branding or with President different?
Surprised himself small weight prokastera as for ekstrakhevika tackles whether he with dire kormushkami

A commonplace say, I not fished akvolaytom. But on potryakh these rods up similar.
Still eat pattern windcast. This series of better prokastera The Cost roughly 1,000 UAH. Windcast I catching, udilishche not heaviest, that sounds more up-. Good the ratio the price - the quality of

+1

And I would, with technology zabrosa deleted would percent 10-15 and moved the would their in the contestant liquid which on nasadochnom the little table in ECNs, ah there, tea or that with caffeine. With coffee, I think will - JOEL, and with tea might have been better!
And if seriously, advise still I merely on MAVER Genesis black ice extreme.

Last edited by Кап-яр (Nov 5 2012 17:51:42)

Podskajite please how will great the difference in range missiles zabrosa between khevikom with growth 3.6 and 3.9. One producer in this case interested in akvalayt Hevy or that any a similar

Last edited by wowan 060481 (Nov 8 2012 23:12:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise with khevikom