All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise with khevikom

Advise with khevikom

Posts 61 to 76 of 76

Zoltan,under your conditions simply emerges Speedmaster AX Heavy 13. " A douchey povermedium in length of his 3,96m. The thin, easiest and posylistyy the form. Done diameter of 2,3mm. As on lite-mediumakh. Can boldly questioning done from its of "Antares". :cool:

+2

Zoltan wrote:

Oh, you tried it. Precisely thanks to these vershinkam has ever managed log responsive pile of carp, and prescribe their in a hatchling pond deep autumn)

I have under precisely such a rybalku- GARBOLINO Feder Super G Distance Feeder 3.90, very it a sensitive and broskovoe udilishche. On one of Novembers fishing trips on quite a large the lake, managed precisely thanks to this udilischu to capture couple of Karpov and dozen karasey - little slapping, fling need to was far ~ 70-75 forge the, there's gravy filesystem-56gr. Small, closer to Bank fish simply not was, poklevki, even have a carp were so delicate that only vershinka W1 / 2 Anabelle Lake now. And the in poluvzvedennom able shown easiest potyazhku, with only on puny worm-navoznika ruptured on 3 parts of. On previously pereprbovannye 5 species jamborees, a host little worm in including, not was nor one poklevki. Fish, truth, teetered on the stern this was in sight. On Bank, except me, yes, under still man 5 with karpovymi rigging of this ship, have them on all, in a short autumn day, one sea Bass. Am confident that higher the proposed rods up, too, freeing up with such task, but write about how that mean and with certainty can suggest.

Bountiful time days! Meet the beginner in vidernoy it catching. Catching always on poplavchanku, and my Kum with me near on feeder and always me did. Think: All, ?????! Bought itself a month ago feeder Mikado Ultraviolet 3.60 120gr. Managed go 3 times Gone Fishin '(and took ill on-full! Think, need to same on the sly osnaschatsya and bought another feeder Daiwa procaster 4.20 150 g (thought, that between 3.60 and 3.90 the difference not big, and enleve on Dnieper River and decided to for more distant zabrosov take 4.20) Say, is, please, and correctly whether I made? I already doubt, can need to was take 3.90? Understand, that with 4.20 the accuracy of zabrosa will have a limp, but he same, too, should be on weapons have fiderista?

A normal ekstrakhevik. Coil on him lot more-and forward. Rings allow. And with precision on River slightly challenging, than on-start-the aft footprint downstream on extends. Will opportunity-until Spring such same itself pick up volumes K.

Coil, I so understand, better take 5,000 series of?

This increasingly so relatively. With shpuley large diameter. And figures different firms draw as them arbitrarily. Slippery to easier way-vymotka for turnover about meters (on passport) In life can differ in any side. Until Spring time there is, can be to dig up, what need.

Dobryi evening Messrs. fidermeny. Could you tell me please me about Feder FOX HORIZONT EXTRIM 4.20 and what coil take him better pick a? In advance thankful.

And all-???, 4.20 or 3.90?

Crazy
For of Dnepr 4.2 plus not will. But to such length of his on the early need to will getting accustomed. 3.9 will seem it rough than 4.2, if your weight less to, I b took 3.9.

Hello! Podskajite pro khevik Maver black ice extem 3,9m / 120 g and union with him coils Flagman castmaster 5500?

Yamal wrote:

Dobryi evening Messrs. fidermeny. Could you tell me please me about Feder FOX HORIZONT EXTRIM 4.20 and what coil take him better pick a? In advance thankful.

This feeder - FX1 - some time was I have. His weight about 380 "grape". Virtually applause?. Has 4 done, with Norfolk place, approaching to 5 mm: 2 done - glass, on 1.5 and 2.0 oz and 2 done - carbon fibre, on its 3.5 and 5.0 oz. Rings on vershinkakh quite large diameter.
There is nuance have katushkoderzhatelya - not all coils in him well become - to example, coil Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast Fidermaster 9600 has on the, which barely enters in katushkoderzhatel (too broad). I mostly pose coil Dayva Regal 3,500 Bree JSB, but on the center of the spool through year arose the problem with with the credibility zaschelkivaniya had to lesoukladyvatelya, yes and I'm getting a little tired a bad snap these fiderom - sold and coil and feeder.

Coil better establish the contestant, have which more 80 centimeters for 1 turnover, and even better, if about 1 flushed for 1 turnover.

And another: To normal "disperse the" this feeder, requires there's gravy grams on 100-120 + prikormka and "neabiyake (Russia i hour zakiduvannya." But it moreover is worth, if want dropping her snap and harvest for "fateful vdmtkoyu" in 100 forge the

Somewhere I on this Forum already detail described this feeder FX1 (4,25m-150 gr), roughly 2-3 year ago.

In video depicts an obscure impose abbey brother Fox Khorizon Ekstreme FX1 - Fiderom FX3 in length of his 4.9 flushed with test 200 "grape", the hilt countries:

Last edited by Dood (Jan 5 2013 17:37:42)

+1

Efiop wrote:

khevik Maver black ice extem 3,9m / 120 g

The first ring have him no diameter? And dozen shpuli have reel? The OK raising the the aiii. That of this there are already in available?
Text or Th something I with so test udilki have Mavera not has found. You not under the dome saw?

Last edited by (Jan 5 2013 16:41:54)

Daiwa procaster havy feeder 150 g. Who knows what test vershinok?

Crazy wrote:

A all-???, 4.20 or 3.90?

Length 4.20 with test until 150g. And what coil to him pick a?

wrote:

First ring have him no diameter? And dozen shpuli have windings are? The OK raising the the aiii. That of this there are already in available come from?
Text or Th something I with so test udilki have Mavera not has found. You not Norrie Calvert-saw?

Edited! Mike. (Yesterday 14 :41: 54)

There is no I have he tukoy only crap 130 Mr.

Means, feeder there are already. I and himself such-first stick, then coil. In my opinion, shed kastmaster.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise with khevikom