All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Posts 1 to 30 of 645

On ChM-2013 I would pose on England and South Africa. The first - known lovers swim melkokarpa / carp, and second - at home. Moreover "karpovaya school" in South Africa very a strong.

sudocvua wrote:

Moldova - interestingly

Of Moldavian team on ChM2013 in South Africa Netimer just not will, unfortunately.

my opinion such.
Not worth to do Stamps (rates, that of course can be :-)) on what the Sbornye. Nourished German, here is these - darling currency, and those, nourished German - movie extras. With these nourished German, increasingly clear, and with those, nourished German, still not increasingly. Many Sbornye strong and can become Chempionami World in any time soon with equal likelihood of. As chip will be borne,fishing sport he quite not predictable. After five Chempionatov World perhaps will judge mega rankings fishing schools - Ukrainian, there, from England's, or Russian or the Dutch.
Until same no Stamps questioning cannot be. Deal here not in is, what had forced is expected - karpovaya, leschevaya or skorostno-melochevnaya. Any country can successfully act in independence from this. Factors success many, and they known and any triviality can play in both sides - upward or down on tournament spreadsheet. The Dutch and The English nothing not better, as I looked, guys from Ukraine and Russia, Moldova, Belarus.
Can be point to some kind technical aspects of emit those or other fishing schools. For example, Ukrainians and The Dutch very accurately gets caught on dalnyake, unlike some other countries. The British, devote much attention location--near train station in technology and services. Hungarians can harvest without single military command tactics (as it turned out). Differences there is, but until sooner to lend stamps - here is nourished German, The English, to example favorite or there, South Africa.
We shall will see)

Last edited by (Nov 3 2012 22:50:41)

+12

wrote:

Ukrainians and The Dutch very accurately gets caught on dalnyake, unlike some other countries. The British, devote much attention location--near train station in technology and services. Hungarians can harvest without single military command tactics (as it turned out). Differences there is, but until sooner to lend stamps - here is nourished German, The English, to example favorite or

Here is and confirmed my guesswork :cool:

I with you absolutely agree relatively statistics after 5-and ChM can be will that the to speak.
But statistics and details better already to collect. For descendants :-)
Me personally simply interesting since differences between coastline schools. Who on that makes emphasis, and vast. And with every year all more and more the big info, thank you the great connectivity.

Koh777 wrote:

of Moldavian team on ChM2013 in South Africa Netimer just not will, unfortunately.

And here is this already news.

duffy333 wrote:

At Worlds-2013 I would pose on England and South Africa. The first - known lovers swim melkokarpa / carp, and second - at home. Moreover "karpovaya school" in South Africa very a strong.

Ah here development experiences from same all depends on participants. I so understand that many simply not go and for financing this affairs.

Men, you all big optimists ;) And let-God your optimism checks out. And I a pessimist. On life. And not want to play down class our athletes - I for adequate assessment of situation.
Simply in light of future ChM answer me on several issues:
How many fidernykh globally televised tournaments, not to mention stages Chempionatov individual our countries, is conducted on melkokarpo-cyprinids kept reservoirs?
As often our athletes not the that rubyatsya, and gets caught on such reservoirs?
If in South Africa will body of water with high near karpika, are at whether have us harvest his on the speed?

Those same nicknames the entire matchfishing, the entire fisheries industry around this built.

duffy333 wrote:

A I a pessimist. On life.

Oops. I the thought that I one such here :flag:
Sergei - dispute there is no, that SOLOVIA they d in South Africa-most know And here is 2014 th this controversial year.

duffy333 wrote:

How many fidernykh globally televised tournaments, not to mention stages Chempionatov individual our countries, is conducted on melkokarpo-cyprinids kept reservoirs?
As often our athletes not the that rubyatsya, and gets caught on such reservoirs?
If in South Africa will body of water with high near karpika, are at whether have us harvest his on the speed?

Ah, and I contrary, optimist. :blush:
Sergei, this now not spend CU, EO on karpodromakh, and before implemented. Personally participated in purely the koi the - EO-2008 in Bilyayivka, Ukraine Odesskaya area. Yourself a nice, funky was fishing! :cool: places even CU and EO on Belyanskom Zaporozhye area. Truth there then did rate more on dace, but and melkokarpa been lacking. And less meaningful globally televised tournaments simply not too numerous. Several fly very comfortable, in including and for overnight reserves, several Chempionatov different areas and about dozen various festivals. This of course not many, but athletes, checkers - harvest Karpov fidernogo size have us lack.
For himself Id say, that not becomes so long vyvazhivat Karpov so, as this makes Mischka Zamatarro. :D

+3

2Boev
Yes perishing fishing still was the kind in Bilyayivka, Ukraine - under the heat accounted for bombard as can be further and wait)

Kohl, under it comes to shagging carp (and of bream) always need wait. Both host World this confirmed. :blush:

In South Africa difficult will fight with masters, so as they won on this water feature and purely karpovyy ChM and feminine a floater if I am not mistaken, yes and in a whole they very not Li gets caught carp, yes nicknames have them homes employment on karpfishingu. In any case yet to very interesting had forced.

Last edited by Skat (Nov 6 2012 09:56:15)

+1

Our team in next year nothing not shines (if she at all travels in South Africa), and here is in lichke have us Bronze Medalists will. You mark my words.

+1

SEMEN wrote:

Our team in next year nothing not shines

And very polished so KVAZ.Art., obgruntuyte http://s15.rimg.info/a941e318e13c239b9db16634e6e3ff99.gif

SEMEN wrote:

Our team in next year nothing not shines

So still unknown composition. Can team will team.

fm967 wrote:

So still unknown composition. Can team will team.

Aaah, ae pro pro large mzhduosobtsi? Uinu not aoaea 'hochet'sya, uia am OUR team mtuvala svom warehouse (abo nagaduvala) verkhovnu council ostannogo sklikannya (iaa ? ou not' hochet'sya ? veliko lteri ienaoe). O?aaa vzyati itself in hands, konsultantv-shpyonv -karpovikv ? just ye "Rodnu lyubt" in South Africa. Us fderistam not aoaea o ? eaai ? vostinu prikro spostergati ye vinikayut chvari on unusual site have fdernomu sport. Guys. Zgurtuytes, organzuytes ? give, "prikuriti"!

pavlikua100 wrote:

zgurtuytes, organzuytes ? give, "prikuriti"!

This not on insider. Have us all more getmanov like choose.

If class, but the upcoming ChM in such pessimistichnoe blankets of, then better at all nowhere not to go, for already lost, offer unbeatable service.
ChM in Italy. For family of dagos out its in equating the hillsides, in which a major an and not less a major carp as have establishment Picks. Outcome we know.
ChM in Belgium. Bream bitch deal with the strictly on prikormku composition which being bandied about as local fishermen from generation in generation, as recipe elite cognacs, and are they biting erysipelas snotty on worms, exclusively with Belgian snout. And again we know outcome.
In both cases, our guys worked out with an effeminate body of water and issued more than honorably.
Not d develop shapkozakidatelskoe mood, but have team Ukraine there is ALL, lest in South Africa act on already represents for us level!

+1

Have Ukraine chance on victory not less than have someone another, all decides skill of well-command the time prednaznachenym for training and training process. In force any of athletes of our TOP15 I not doubt nor on single iota, use to perfectly served and coaching Headquarters, because as excellent performers-robots have us in plenty. We on its nature, as a descendants of "workers and slaves" love make idols, not respect, not value and not to believe in their forces and talents, your whining pribednyatsya. Friends, let vzovetsya flag victory! Let us better groom in advance, seek body of water for auditions,.

+5

ZooM wrote:

Let us better groom in advance, seek body of water for auditions,.

As me seems need body of water with carp to 5 kg and intensity Ah, this is great - times in 5-10 minutes. Not ostentatious. We have couple such increased the, but do I have to separate in equal terms for stand alone auditions, hardly tickles :dontknow: the difference in intensovnosti Ah, this is great in dependence from seats sometimes simply fantastic.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 8 2012 13:44:20)

And that with Marevkoy, there like high populations of tuzimanov and judging by photographs, there is enough room for 20 participants auditions,?

ZooM wrote:

A that with Marevkoy, there like high populations of tuzimanov and judging by photographs, there is enough room for 20 participants auditions,?

This karpovyy body of water. With all stemming. Have us karpovye retaions not such as dneprovskie where her this all. Have us here rules. :flag:

On 1820-1822 direct the road. Only and there... total equality sectors as me it looked not will. At least in is place where tandem in this year was. Half of teams virtually without poklevok 10 hours also.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 8 2012 14:02:06)

Hard-on karpodromakh fidernye contest to do, especially short tours

Rokytne Raion (disambiguation) a good body of water, but perishing painful for neravnoznachny there sector, if under 20 people celebrities :(

Pavel K wrote:

hard-on karpodromakh fidernye contest to do, especially short tours

+100. Fish very not uniform distributed even in the first clock. Not to mention 5-6 hour round.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 8 2012 14:59:33)

In September on tandem sutochnom wem with Father also on melyake 8 hours without poklevok, and at night when fish itself has gone on melyak began to its harvest realistically cooler than those who day been caught. And in end on 3 place out of the woods yet. If would tour was 5-6 chasovu we would were recent :dontknow:

Am confident that 3-4 days training facilities + three round auditions, would make its deal, as example, recall Starobeshevo in this year and dynamic Ah, this is great of bream. Activity Ah, this is great and the size of the fish has been going on increasing and fish klevala simply eloquently. For not Passoa training and three days starts follow you also TOP20 Ukraine will pose on any a reservoir fish on point, even if otbory will be conducted on Baltic of herring :))

ZooM wrote:

on Baltic of herring

. On Rusanovsky host. :D

Zaporozhye region 's efficiency r-BC Hillsides in district sela Saltychiya.
On how many I know, current owners a body of water question his under sports standards "caught-release", truth our "malnourished Volga region" this principle not Euroskepticism priori, ah this is so, vyzov.
On dam (is rocky), if I am not mistaken in one line can sit at 20-Ventotene people. Truth the depth of in district levees sufficient, something order 5 meters, although can be wrong.

Contact Number the phone 067 270 91 29 Gennady Alekseevich

Can not in subject, but. ChM2013 response to request
And provided read more
Good safari.

+2

Pavel K wrote:

its safari.

South Africa Worlds.
http://s2.uploads.ru/Cx7Vb.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/lL5ri.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/Hgm7d.jpg

Last edited by D.S.I (Nov 8 2012 17:53:38)

+3

Danser wrote:

have team Ukraine there is ALL

And of money there is?: |

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.