All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Posts 331 to 360 of 646

Oleg, menya and JUlja very strive to and help! Fortunately in our disposal there is auto and we can move in any sector without special stress involved.... Have us until not very is obtained, carp quite the other. But us so simply not beat the! ;)

Does me, that Fduch Germans pastonchino Lehman. :D
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/gyWVr.jpg

But as yesterday on your sector the Portuguese otlovilis?

duffy333 wrote:

There permitted to just 23kg without however on jet’bad luck So that prikormochka indeed "golden" proved would

Did no one volunteered sponsor to send prikormki? :O exhaustive information throughout this couple of hundred the euro just. :dontknow:
World Cup all ???.

Олег 32 wrote:

Is no one volunteered sponsor to send prikormki?

Well, think-spender was paying would only its prikormku. ;)

Be utterly decided harvest on local. On preliminary information she worked better. Point to prikormku on team not the problem.

Sydoroff wrote:

. Does me, that Fduch Germans pastonchino Lehman. :D

And I "nametannym" eye :O immediately defined, that this - one of modifications Salapinskoy porridge! :hobo:
She as times and is designed to industrialized fishing big deal on River. :glasses:

This German option - in sight, sifted bag for through krupnoyachestoe a sieve:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Bjkn7.jpg

And this my Salapinka, without any screening:

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/3bWlU.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Nov 20 2013 10:54:10)

Фдуч wrote:

Nee, think-spender was paying would only its prikormku.

Think, your was would on order better than yuarovskaya "mesnaya" :tomato:

Fduch, have Nemirov aaatlichnaya prikormka. :D

+1

Олег 32 wrote:

Is no one volunteered sponsor to send prikormki? After all this couple of hundred the euro just.
World Cup all ???.

But some our took their platforms, decided that talk rock and comfortable experience sit more important will.

fm967 wrote:

Boor some our took their platforms, decided that talk rock and comfortable experience sit more important will.

About’s organs is about at all something took platforms from-for order to not pay for 50 the euro lease in day for platform. And not to "talk rock." 50 the euro • 7 days = 350 the euro rent it is unclear what (and this only platform, and everything else, you better count those themselves).

+2

I would went with prikormkoy, and chair blackcurrant would there.
But children best, the more, that dazzle oncoming karpovuyu mixture of umeyuchi not the problem. Although the problem like whether she fish.

+3

Alexander, not have all there is opportunities buy chair on place, the more that prices not the most cheap. If there is opportunity to buy some of that chair on place, then easier was his and hence’bad luck paying for baggage. Moldavian team due to lack of financing not was able at all to go.

Last edited by Vertex (Nov 20 2013 12:40:05)

Popov went with a platform from sensas.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i424/1311/bd/e675d1a37dc6.jpg
Module with hopper boxes left in Kyiv. This platform weighs just couple of kilos. 100% better, than harvest with highchair or pay for lease almost 4,000 UAH.

Vertex wrote:

Moldavian team due to lack of financing not was able at all to go.

This truth. And sometimes only saving on all emerges modicum that the do. But in our case no austerity could not save. Guys and so on all of formalities sorevakh go for its expense. And South Africa simply, there are plugs option.
Let us to root for our neighbors.
God in aid you and yes will so to in next years reunited with you on for competitions we a alongside Chempionami World. I know as you choice, I know on that you capable - simply robіt its fishing trip and all!

+1

Тоха wrote:

Popov went with a platform from sensas.

2 kg! With steeply! Unambiguously better highchair.
Incidentally, if would raised this question before, we could muster 6 such stulchikov with our fishermen for trip. Although can this and have done, I not know.

Incidentally can be was order not only African boxes are but and Preston
Hi All looks great this is what i have on offer all the stuff is from Preston for any further information please send me a email adrianvdh@icloud.com everything you will need for the duration of your visit.

Brought here http://sealine.co.za/view_topic.php?id= … amp;page=2

Фдуч wrote:

Incidentally, if would raised this question before, we could muster 6 such stulchikov with our fishermen for trip. Although can this and have done, I not know.

Accurately I do not who, if am not mistaken Fight, provided platform son - Robinson any. She, too, extreme easy weight. , too, without skrinok and camping on P. So that guys all discussed this and’s move was prepared. Yes and prikormku its a certain they took, but apparently the whether not worked good, or they until local oprobovyvayut.

Vertex wrote:

Yes and prikormku its a certain they took, but apparently the whether not worked good, or they until local oprobovyvayut.

Strongly want to believe, that there is what the secret. Team very experienced, could not to go on Phu-Phu. Let us wait.

Valera64 wrote:

Pretty bad want to believe, that there is what the secret. Team very experienced, could not to go on Phu-Phu. Let us wait.

The kind bot they, no hell were the at all their in South Africa finished? Vodka and here popit could would. "Crocodiles" would their took with makushatnikami, and normal. The rest ??? ?? ? ?, good fellows, imaginations they were catching, on the photo have shown. And our made? Popov couple of pictures uploaded together with some plotvoy, not amurami. Ugh.

TurYsty, they in Africa (even South) turYsty. :)

Valera64 wrote:

Pretty bad want to believe, that there is what the secret. Team very experienced, could not to go on Phu-Phu. Let us wait.

Thought aloud from its experience industrialized fishing carp :blush::
- under high temperature water (and there judging by around the she hot-hot) our metabolism have a carp still the - so that he eats all all consecutive and neostanavlivayas, however as and any other fish;
- with gross vehicle by the rules GDP prikormki such a size fish keep on point it is unrealistic;
- muster fish yes still and quickly can be only either large number of feed, either very strong, but "accurate" aromas of-smakami - perfectly to combine and the and another; yes and the this work only in those conditions, which there now - area more weeks will feed and fish there will to do everything else around constantly.
But so as feed a bit, then keep perhaps, too, "stink" need. In my opinion, "isn't quite your thing", especially local "plazmoobraznye" go at first plan.
Incidentally, in its time South Africa-sheep, which already 4 times became Chempionami World on karpfishingu, used as "secret weapons" precisely Dr-dipy. They then became the foundations of line of Goo, that for Diaz Gutierrez makes company Kiana Carp. Only have them these plasma-dipov slightly more dozen, and in South Africa on search stores their tens of and tens of! I don't know as from this choose :dontknow:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2013 15:40:31)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

either very strong, but "accurate" aromas of-smakami

I think you rights. Who will find the right smells, the accorded zone.

Have Romeo on site a great, fucking, videopro enleve carp in South Africa - House Gabor and some local cel (neposledniy in a fishing trip as I understood). There as times theme "prikormki and flavoring" not the to revealed, but shown enough vividly.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2013 16:16:40)

Dobryi day!
Я конечно очень далёк от фидерного спорта, да и в самой фидерной ловле опыта к сожалению маловато, но помню на форуме не так давно велись баталии по поводу того, что фидер это фидер (в основном предназначен для ловли мелкой и средней белой рыбы, но никак не трофейных карпов и амуров) и не надо его путать с карпфишингом, доходило даже до того, что Сергей Попов просил не удалять его отчётов о карповой рыбалке, а теперь получается что чемпионат мира по фидеру проводится чуть ли не на карподроме и реально чемпионом станет та команда которая натаскает больше всех трофейных карпов и амуров, так получается?
Simply thought.
If not rights, strongly not kick any.

+1

ALAN wrote:

I of course very far from fidernogo sport, yes and in the most as it catching experience unfortunately race, but remember on Forum not so long were fought battles about what feeder this feeder

Championship is conducted under auspices international organizations fidernogo sport and passes on fidernym rules. And harvest will the that are biting, Karpov, amurov and anything. ???? here karpfishing? And not when on Forum not was ostracism of about poimok pile of carp on feeder.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 20 2013 17:11:22)

This have us all very far - so say, from-for specificity of our increased the, where fish, especially carp, enough strongly urine is dilute water. And those same nicknames all even very close in this terms of.

Vadkh wrote:

And not when on Forum not was ostracism of about poimok Karpov on feeder.

Yes okay! And Romeo little "- Ew!" And launched their write their messages on karpovye forums have?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2013 17:13:30)

+3

Vadkh wrote:

And not when on Forum not was ostracism of about poimok Karpov on feeder.

Man had in view sheets Popova (on this Forum) on karpfishingu, which were removed! :glasses:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Yes okay! And Romeo little "- Ew!" And launched their write their messages on karpovye forums have?

Karpfishing (in clean his form) and method on feeder - this utterly different things, and utterly different approaches, yes however, whom I say, you OK himself few years in karpfishinge had completed. :) Melkokarp on feeder - this in principle well normally. There I think, too, spoils particularly strongly not will, will carp until 3-4 kg, if higher, then this already will simply OK • • and, for time on drains inadequate to they spend more, than on the to to capture 2-3 pieces on 3-4 kg.

Фдуч wrote:

Unfortunately not have made. Guys not treated, yes and we proftykali.
For two days until of origin learned, that guys will’bad luck platforms from Ukraine. Gave one platform activist Sergey Popov, more not was in available on this moment

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.