All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Posts 511 to 540 of 646

And did from likvida or Dipa so hard do spray? Is no from banks in bottle with pryskalkoy? Yes then not will, but care how big balls Dipa - most it. And officially this not prohibited from, because ban on likvidy and dipy introduced, only to their not p-poured in lures from day one after verification, and humidification only through puliki.

Ah so much to live on a reservoir, yes and until this come on coaching received not every-spender hold his liquor. Can them as times have proposed more days before melting on training but to live in the barracks of course or to come for five days on on Inclusive. Perhaps they chose the first option and not grabbers

Fiestvod wrote:

of his guys! Gave heat in the second round. Results more than decent

Without claim, but as you, after first day Ukraine 12, after "gave heat" vovtoroy day and on outcomes two days have ascended on. 12 place :dontknow:. Or you not Ukraine had in view?

+2

wrote:

From when.

I here is not understood the fragment from the report Fadeeva, and ask question opportunities there is no, subject have closed. Can who opinion attributes as this understand: "So, three coaching received we honed: Technique precise zabrosa snap, work with fixed distance, ensuring applying snap each time in one and the same point." :huh:
As I understood, team countries, on train,, THREE ARRIVAL, learned fling in point? o.O
Can I not so understood. :tomato:

Dood wrote:

A here is opinion Arly.

Honestly, not authority. Zakidayte stones.

sailer wrote:

Cyber this speech and not goes.
Speech goes about how, that until you not going to go on more high-level a competition - not witnessed, what you champion. And if you real master, then on such a level for competitions there is always learn from this as well. (To genius among this not applies..

+ many.

Lilian wrote:

.. And that if you happen to see that level of in your country higher global.

Yes, if this pro level of corruption said, and if pro fishing or pro football, how gritsya - "fantatika at the second floor"

Lilian wrote:

How not launching but your level of depends on level this comp in which pick up the participation. And which still can be as not national?

Agree. Here is for example, Goverla, strictly is participating in domestic for competitions. You seriously believes, that she when-thread of them wins and beats any thread Swansea or Cardiff, which have at all there is no his the tournament?!

sailer wrote:

, I as master should take first place and assess level of rivals and their "strong hand" (they the, too, on place stand not will,

Here is honestly, guys. Not build itself idols. Council. South Africa and Sat. Of England on karpfishingu in the modern karpfishinge absolutely not authority. Not because, that they ranked last place on latest Worlds (errori for pun), and because, that there is such the notion of: "Every teacher, should understand, that in his classroom, perhaps, learns future Minister Education Ministry." Yes, they have taught many Sieg-Riga, but students, too, can be exceed teachers.

Lilian wrote:

there is what learns, as and everywhere. A pity only that to Worlds not go alone and those same people

Quite not a pity. On ChM must travel for not alone and those same people, and those, who Won this right on domestic and international for competitions on rating. T. E., conditional support, from 6 cel 4 enter team for selecting, and 2 - on invitation. A trainer, and. Coaches bears 100% responsibility for outcome. On any. But have one thing BOLShOE "BUT" - for such a design need money sponsors. If sponsors not, the the option disappears immediately - go those, who can. Here is here, and arises diallema - go something, not the most strong, and respectively with them and "bribes smooth." Thank you thus people need to say a huge! Service thank you!

wrote:

From when.

Simply Shiller wrong, that not enters his merits as super a professional.

Andrik wrote:

Before forum was pleased to read, and now hate.

Agree, in topic appeared very many "zhiznenenavisnekov team" I dont seems need to accept tough measures, to send their in a cold one bath! People which little in than deals, which not what not have done, only that and know to denounce other! Why same themselves not pass otbory, find itself sponsors, point to own money, time and to go take From the first seats!
Let one thing have us sport walking on enthusiasm themselves same athletes! And only for this we must each other respect, support and help! And those who found itself material support from them not envying need, and contrary say-good fellows!
Pardon for Flud, painfully!

+11

wrote:

I Agree.

Absolutely agree.

Sponsors could to assume and risks, and the, that their funds will be "discarded: Diving" on territory South Africa during ChM, but and poured thus in success affairs. Why success not By on 100% - question poslesorevnovatelnyy.
The, that our team Southern forces, means, energy, health sake of victory - question not subject to.
From whom there is no good words be awake and to speak bad.
Let us, will provide our team word, and until from undue comments pull out.
Began with themselves.

+1

ZooM wrote:

My the first African carp.

Seryoga, and that you speak about rod-poorly heard.

Yuri wrote:

. From whom there is no good words be awake and to speak bad.

+100! Golden words!

Last edited by (Nov 27 2013 13:11:20)

I that the missed, not can find final graph.

wrote:

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/BH9EK.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/WBifm.jpg

wrote:

Hereeven + Licka.

+1

D.S.I wrote:

Seryoga, and that you speak about rod-poorly heard.

Say about how that enleve line 14ft so as is needed an obscure impose, but I have under this here podsaka 3.50 and with it it is difficult ship types- wet fish. Nourished German for more cozy selection need a or fishing pole 13ft or here podsaka longer than the :)

+1

wrote:

500 real here

Sydoroff wrote:

And about smells and about color can be was read in Internet.
Here is photo from Hungarian of female team with of female the tournament 2010.
Lies in Internet already three years.

Interesting 4-1-1 with Russian Forum.

Sergey, the intel can be muster only roughly. And the usually half of this M. Deza. Perfectly to accept participation in the local the. Yes there were karpyatniki and feminine your fishing bobber. And that this gave in a result? Girls a on 3 corn, and we would on such a the pourer not saw would nor one poklevki. Also they used "Zelenka" while Africans (and the angles of course) in most used claiming a and White paint. Sashko also me told about smells. If before fishing applying ointments what any ointment on and equipped not to wash it hands can be not see nor one poklevki (perhaps this concerns and cigarettes, too,). The same need to do after change of dipov (YuARovets slightly whether not 5 minutes was laundering hands with sand)

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … mp;page=34 Message from Ilya 69
I have until four issue to returned children.
- in some "foreign" reports stated about how, that in run-up to start were given restrictions (not Grand Marnier liqueur, not mokat, hooks 7 mm and etc.) can be whether in more details about this. After all this been spelled out in rules. And otbory, I remember, were held precisely so (at least have us).
Dima, responded on the rest questions, I a bit poyasnb this.
On training we saw, that almost all. Lewt on trough likvidy.
So on meeting required dismissing we asked clarify this question Monteoli. The answer was an unambiguous - only sprays.
Some "foreign" athletes were are not prepared to this. Have us problems not fulsome, only a nuisance :-)

About sizes hook, some "foreign" some need to study up on your foreign language.
On meeting required dismissing dogovorili not about how, that trigger should undergo in up 7mm domestic diameter, and about how, that pipe 7mm external diameter should not undergo between tsevem and with her stinger hook.
All in accordance with rules.

+2

veps wrote:

Skyfall about sizes hook, some "foreign" some need to study up on your foreign language.
On meeting required dismissing dogovorili not about how, that trigger should undergo in up 7mm domestic diameter, and about how, that pipe 7mm external diameter should not undergo between tsevem and with her stinger hook.
All in accordance with rules.

:canthearyou:
This same quite could change situation with Arsenal building was given over

Last edited by Vovan (Nov 27 2013 23:17:33)

http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … post695946

Since all respect to be English.
1. Main. Coaches Sat. Belarus (his words have themselves on site) - was allowed harvest claiming a fish size of not less 30 see
Apparently him turned and forth not heard. Representative South Africa in the early said, that on their domestic Pravil resolved 23,200 -27,400 2-'s ekze not less 30 centimeters in length, At that all balked, camping on K. Nowhere until this about this not was nor words. During debate on the subject representative seceded from the room for consultation and on return announced, that adopted decision for this Worlds resolve ALL fish to vylovu.
2. On kryuchkam. Yes. In the early Manteolli said, that ????? by Stuart will some pristine pipe-mall domestic diameter of 7 mm and if hook there not can fit, then. On that him and representatives even draw hook with size and reminded, that distance is considered from the stings out until Handguards internal, and hooks have different the thickness wire and physically will not be able fit on the in the flask-up. After osmyslivaniya. Was been decided replace proverbial the flask a certain telephone receiver the outside size of 7 mm (that apparently and not understood guys) for server domestic distances between with her stinger and tsevem - camping on E. If she passes between with her stinger and tsevem, then issues there is no.
3. On dipam. Yes, we saw, that many athletes have dip the pourer,. Lewt in prikormku directly from inventory various dipy on training. Ah and. Lewt - this OK not tours. But having looked still times EU (which us have written the in the form of separate brochures) whose about resolving dampening prikormki ONLY method spraying. Decided clarify this question and came closer to Manteolli. He unambiguously said, that in Rules only dilution of. On that we asked his opinion bring until ALL on meeting required dismissing, camping on K. Apparently there is and't this opinion on defined by this points. That he and made. With intrinsic him same emotionality - in end was permitted to use, high quality

Friends. From faces all members Team Ukraine I express deep respect and gratitude for support all, who for us was sick and has felt. Championship World was very hard work while as in moral, so and physical terms of. As it turned out, successfully to dissent on territory another continent it is unrealistic difficult. Outcome team, of course, weak, but. We sought and played our little hearts on full. With each training we a increasingly fish. In environment we rounded up 42 carp, in Thursday - 54, in Friday catch team was comprised of 71 carp and one Sheat common weight more 120 pounds. But, us were lacked those five days, to disclose weight secrets this not simple a body of water.
'll pack up my shit with thoughts remains ready and write report. Moreover, we shot a bunch of many photo and video material, which in any time soon will mounted and of tiles and in videos, right?. Until.

P. S. About sponsorship aid. Those pittance, which were in disposal team, us facilitated only on flight. Every torchbearer spent not one a thousand raccoons with own pocket, to "protect honor countries." So, before, as write type. "Go swim imaginations on experience." To qualitatively think about it - ready whether the Terms of on such victims? And what moral right there is have you on such sayings?

+59

Respect Olega Boeva and Olega the report :cool:

+1

Boev

Oleg, with return. Worried strongly. Not mechanised with report. :flag:

Boev wrote:

s . From faces all members Team Ukraine I express deep respect and gratitude for support all, who for us was sick and has felt.

And we - you! Increasingly would still you - Rates!

Posplkuvavsya ? Oleg Levitskim. After tin. Fishing spots Ukrainian ? all zvodilos before uia course iaaio khmchnu formula ? all! Ah after yeui short. Were simply not became ano, uia ??pdbrati. On fact aoea znaydena, aea ye have shown the superniki zmogli pdbrati ua charge tsukerochki!
An zbrny a bike SPASIB for those, ui have found hour ? mozhlivost vkladati koshti needs Ukranu on Chemponat oo.

+1

A small report Tommi Pickering...... about Worlds in South Africa. Into "simpatishnoe" :D -
"We ' Been Unlucky"(We not was lucky).
"Preston new England Feeder team returned yesterday ago in England after participation in Championship World, which anodyne on these weekends in South Africa. Despite the that team brought with her "ints", having missed forward winners team South Africa and Hungary with " low ", chief team Tom available confessed, that he fully crushed those, that team not was able to return with" gold. "
He explained: "To you have not request misuse views, I ready have sworn in is, that say. In the first time when we a in Italy, we certainly did mistakes. But in this year in South Africa, we worked out around the - and were very neudachlivymi, to take golden medals.
I hate to justify oneself to - but sometimes you must be honest with themselves a, and say, that you have nefart. Steve Ringer (disambiguation), which entire week even right on, could easily take two zone consecutive and be crowned title Champion World, if would not the fact, that on we need first him had both times sector, which were are full chains - and as a consequence lost many fish. That even more strange so this the fact, that no one of us not encountered in nor with what tsepoy entire week!
Add to this still the fact, that I missed victory in zone in 2 th round just on Heavy - and catch Mick Viels just on Heavy - more in the second day, have us was would still minus three bala, and you realize, that I mean in mind. Our tactic was correct, but we were're not Iucky.
One of our contacts in South Africa was enough generous, awarded to us prikormku on week - and we found, that flavor, which he sells, namely Bananarama worked especially well. We added in this mixture of many maize, to give its a high waste value. Believe or not, but we found, that on the hook best has worked one thing grain maize, vynutoe from our prikormochnoy a mixture.
So as the main goal was carp, then we used reliable cordage, namely rods up Preston new Dutch Master in length of his 11ft or 12ft with large kormushkami-nets and dog leashes but also from Reflo Power in diameters 0.19 and 0.21.
As we discovered, a key tactic, was the kind, that we branded as "double chucking" - "double impose." We showered crime as full prikormki with large nutritional particles, waited 2 minutes until Stern mixture of from it will, then showered another crime as full prikormki with large nutritional particles. This often generating "quick" poklevki.
Above in the first tour have us was the next task - everyone to capture on 10 fish. On airline have us on 22 on brother - all thanks to universal panning by petty fish in during round, that caught all us by surprise! Was been seized many copies weight in 1lb and 2lb (450gr and 900gr), while until this medium-size weight were from 3lb until 8lb (1360gr-3600gr).
In the second round all returned on establishment its grains and the average weight caught fish was such same as and until this entire week.
One thing, which distress for me in during this weeks, resided in how Good was Hungarian team. Treniruemyy former Champion world, Tamasom Walter, and he indeed achieved from them better. They a fish brilliantly, and fully deserved its silver medals.
On early stages training facilities, we, seemed were in miles ahead all - and I have even not been a question, will be whether any other team in able defeat us. Nevertheless, coaching have continued, other team became all better and better, and by the end of time training facilities, I sensed, that many of them will be able oblovit us.
Although this obviously, that I disappointed those that we not took "gold", this was wondrous experience, and for me and for apples. They all have made brilliantly, and from behalf of team, I wanted to would thank our sponsors, Preston new for fighting opportunity. "

The original of the here

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2013 19:10:32)

+31

Sergei Duffy - tell of the car, that means the first there's gravy full feed, and the second prikormki? Not one thing whether, too,? Can they had in mind under feeds the cereal mixture of? And under prikormkoy - prikormku?

Ruslan 161 wrote:

Sergei Duffy - tell of the car, that means the first there's gravy full feed, and the second prikormki? Not one thing whether, too,? Can they had in mind under feeds the cereal mixture of? And under prikormkoy - prikormku?

Trashed the. In both cases in effect the text "feeder full of perfect since" - I understand this as "there's gravy full prikormki with large nutritional particles".

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2013 19:09:37)

duffy333 wrote:

refund?. In both cases in effect the text "feeder full of perfect since" - I understand this as "there's gravy full prikormki with large nutritional particles."

Edited duffy333 (Today 18 :09: 37)

Think, Sergei, you absolutely are right, sat in the second day with Adviser near. He modicum and shifrovalsya, but on the little table have him clearly was package with corn, I can't say with conventional whole or directed, this to consider I have not was opportunities, the organizers not have skimped on the size of the zones.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.