All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Posts 631 to 646 of 646

Already week t on forum with hope on sheets. But already days three-four t in subject ChM and not read all consecutive, and only leaf through page with goal see profile picture of the two Zuma and Boeva. ARGUMENTY simply stupidly time spend on prochityvanie any we have had, not for the basic in itself no useful content on as it catching! See profile picture of the two Zuma, Boeva - read! Truth, read still duffy333 (simply guy always explanatory writes and in subject).

VDA wrote:

How Sergei Popov can boost my loyalty to consumption his products - films about a fishing trip?

In this exemplified case, we are talking not about films, but about speech team Ukraine on ChM-here is what "the end product" is viewed. And about how, that with my view, aggressive remarks in worded "disaffected fans" only damaging image athletes.

bambus wrote:

aggressive remarks in worded "disaffected fans"

That most ghastly, that they become elusive, from moreover more aggressive.

When all already realize that are right VSE. And those and other. The difference only in is, that those and other are right with his bell tower and of the late this not in sight NEVER. Close your already one times this any intelligent, i.e. subject. Let us to discuss busy briefing, which, I am confident, increasingly ??? will emerge, if not will ignorento moment.

I not understand, where so much aggression with hand members team? They that not understood on that go and what will be the consequences? Perfectly knew. Such impression, as if its disappointment in of advertising, want will calm odami from his fans.

With other hand, not understand a heckler. That you want, what're trying to do? That would people, which realistically spent forces and money, go there defend country, and then even said publicly that they losers? You would on their place so derived?s start with, that you would simply nowhere not go.

Already two weeks all are watching one thing only mesivo, what? Yes moreover, not pleasant. There is no nor one athlete, nor one team in world in any sport, that would always was in prizyorakh, the more in such a shockingly young the form of.

I not in rate all backdoor (as and most forumistov), but we and should not their know, and you should not their secretary on universal observations. Stop already one times.

Increasingly.

wrote:

Zoom wrote (and):
Me so pleased that many athletes from around the world use in their reports imidzhi which I personally made
Me, too, appealed.

Because Ukranskiy feeder very good. And have Zooma the qualitative filtmy. And to beat your map nothing with which.

Guys! Let couple of words? Immediately same want say, to me understood correctly. I not experiencing deficit communication, so here have been demonized by as on be in Trafalgar Tiananmen or in Hyde-park. Simply, I have this "aching." I long and closely studied all available materials associated with ChM-2013. Genuinely "was sick" for our team.
My words more prolongation to our team, although I nor never not participated nor in the single fidernom Sally.
Sergei! Oleg! JUlja! Marrying! And other participants team!
Guys, acknowledge itself report and perfectly understand, that you voted all possible their knowledge, skill, forces, means and camping on D. For achievements high victory. Was you have during training facilities a certain success, which further development in the process competition not received. Unfortunately. Not mean rights to the inn to chide you proigrashe. You should agree, then place, which took a our team (note - am OUR thejob, clearly from the club from pushed out.
Together with those, I not know all "behind-the-scenes" ?????? and turmoil in fidernom sport, but me genuinely want, to next year, you, in such a same composition, on Championship World 2014 ranked the most a high stage- pushed out. Why the me is in your victory. In Victory our Ukransko The numbers!
And now I want turn to Adminam. (Can this and incorrect approach).
Zabante Popova Sergei and Olega Boeva, until they not write sheets.
And you, male, Oleg and Sergei, forward! Until fresh memories and emotions. Get out your pens, the inkwell, and sit down write - Who? Where? When? With whom and how many? As and why?
Until not write report - not spend effort on fight with by. Yes and then not necessarily.
Understandable, that sometimes the most killer bullets accented from shit. Would shrink away from them! Not suspicious mail pretending on them. Caveat higher!
You have all tickles! You this you can! Write!
Waiting for integrity of the messages about Worlds-2013!
Can be in format video. Why would and there is no?

With respect for OUR count,.

Last edited by Yuri (Dec 2 2013 22:26:04)

+3

O.o. I saw today photo champion world in lichke! o. A serious is dyad! But he caught only 30% of its weight and on this measure not penetrated even in among the.

Accidentally met in online; it's. Think can put many point.
'The only way to become smarter this play with more smart adversary'
Basis chess 1893 year.

+1

All negative or positive that addressed uchastnieam Worlds every critic can to accept all and in its worded. For they, participants, not with the sky been turned and to all could not be forced upon. They product with sign quality made in Ukraine.

Last edited by Lilian (Dec 2 2013 23:04:46)

margulis wrote:

I not understand, where so much aggression with hand members team? They that not understood on that go and what will be the consequences? Perfectly knew. Such impression, as if its disappointment in themselves same, want will calm odami from his fans.

Here is this an interesting turn. T. E. The entire aggression, which was expressed in their worded, until they were in South Africa, was well cogent and its the reasons are clear. And this is perceived for granted :)
And engender (panoply) reaction - this already something not the.

Suspect, that goal some "critics" not at all not airy construction of, and not corrective action. And attempt to to withdraw from themselves concrete people (on reaction Zuma understandable, that they are close to achieving). And in more MOOCs position are those be utterly, which not reading this resource. :canthearyou:

+1

Yuri wrote:

A now I want turn to Adminam. (Can this and incorrect approach).
Zabante Popova Sergei and Olega Boeva, until they not write sheets.
And you, male Oleg, even and Sergei, forward! Until fresh memories and emotions. Get out your pens, the inkwell, and sit down write - Who? Where? When? With whom and how many? As and why?

Hope this joke :) But move thought me positively likes. :cool:

Gepard wrote:

That this an interesting turn. T. E. The entire aggression, which was expressed in their worded, until they were in South Africa, was well cogent and its the reasons are clear. And this is perceived for granted :)
And engender (panoply) reaction - this already something not the.

Many a respected, Gepard anti-materiel rifles. Like would you warn from such public conclusions, so as fear "not the right forumisty" can you have suspected in bias to them. Because (I am convinced, that this was accidentally), you noticed the first paragraph my messages and not noticed the second. And I simply am confident, that here enough supporters members team that could get on protection, than themselves moderators. Thereby adding "gasoline" in the fire passions past tens of pages. Hope on constructive assessment of my messages. Thank you.

My God my, how many same zhopochasov killed on vague letter-typing! Ah how many can be already!
Hi,, staged a here football Shuster-live (never understood this stupid transfer of, which 4 hours obsasyvaet polutorachasovoe event, which I only thatlooked). To read sick to the. This already bookshelf our country, that whether? From any arrangements, regardless of his outcome, telling any "mylo- and Mr. notryopy"?!

To Oleg, Sergei and other instruction:
To justify oneself to - deal ungrateful. This questioning themselves immediately in unwinnable stance.
Write busy briefing, that for a sec. I not torchbearer and never them shall not pass. And its fidernuyu "Saturday" 'm assessing in 2-3 bala from 10. And live me not voiceless learn. But me damnably helpful and interestingly to read your articles, look your films and camping on D., applying forestry knowledge on practice! As, if not through you, will grow level of Amateur and professional of excellence fishermen!

Ah not know as even explain its view - slovEy lacks.

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Dec 3 2013 10:54:16)

+1

So there is already two the report, from Oleg's Boeva and Oleg's Kevyts'kyi, I uploaded unique video with discussion prikormki our Team. There material for reflections and discussion very many, even for of experienced fishermen and athletes.

+3

Mr.Puff
Get back a little not in subject, errori!
But learn from LUChShIKh athletes you can in this year on Orelskoy levees!
In the past year some fans were from decline of and until dawn with us and even received special prize from organizers of for "the vibrancy" :)
There will undergo direct Dnipropetrovsk area 5-6.07.2014 and 1 phase EO 18-20 July, and so same many training facilities athletes before them,
Graph conducting fidernykh competition in 2014.

agents organs is asd, to its shame only weeks 2 ago learned, that I have in fact "under its nose" (parents summer cottage in Shulgovke) in this year were held contest.: '(As this "passed" past me - mind not'll do my! :dontknow:

In 2014 will try all truths and crook to be. :flag:

ZooM wrote:

two the report, from Oleg's Boeva and Oleg's Kevyts'kyi, I laid out unique video with discussion prikormki our Team

Saw. Thank you! Realistically informative and interestingly - simply on one devouring.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.