All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Championship World 2013. South Africa.

Posts 61 to 90 of 645

D.S.I wrote:

A meanwhile The English Sheba

Anything! - Tej, Sergei! As say football players do: "Trains the, who play not keeps managing" :D :D :D

Romeo wrote:

need body of water with carp to 5 kg and intensity Ah, this is great - times in 5-10 minutes. Not ostentatious.

Need to in Vinnitsa federation (have Tarnavskogo) to know state of thisdam. Year 3-4 ago here was bender.

Yes, Roma, Tommi still and catfish on 20lb (9kg) caught. A good vodoemchik. And if there Sheat many the on a carp can be frankly care a judging by from length round, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 14 2012 01:06:42)

duffy333 wrote:

Томми еще и сомика на 20лб (9кг) поймал... Хороший водоемчик. И если там сома много то на карпа можно откровенно забить исходя из длины тура, имхо.

Сома много было и в Италии на первом ЧМ. И я читал, что немцы успешно его лвили на тренировках. Даже Стив Рингер оставлял ближнюю дистанцию на сома на первом этапе ЧМ. Но сом .... хитрый, и на соревнованиях не клевал и немцы слетели.

ПыСы:нельзя ни на кого забивать. Водоем карповый, и на соревнованиях, обычно, там ловят более мелких карпов: от 2-до 5 кг, больше 2-3 кг (где-то читал, наверное, на матчфишинге). Про сома не было ничего.

In my opinion
Until the British not will become Worlds they not uspoyatsya (and Worlds they not will become).
The that the British Sheba - this sucks (harvest they are at well)
Can and us (former the USSR) reconstitute and to go, too, work out in Consolidation format, think.
Karp there goes the average weight 2 kg.
Think as will escape its Sheat, and not as his to capture (comes on point and not are biting and carp not lampooned on point).

+2

ProF-Fesor wrote:

We in Vinnitsa federation (have Tarnavskogo) to know state of this dam. Year 3-4 ago here was bender.

Need interests on sporting event a reservoir, on which already passed serious tournaments. And Square dam must be not a small.

With such carp better especiallyin June can be only Kamenka in August. :yep:

+1

Note, that athletes sit on platforms has, Geghi on 10m in water.
On feminine ChM girls a so same.
This perhaps on reason petty of coastline. Karpov account for deceitful abdomen on earth.
So need to to think about platforms has camping on E. About their rent power, and this excess dissaving.

Championship World in South Africa ascendancy.
Will in November next year.

+2

About training facilities; In Odesskaya region Almost all retaions karpovye and choice seats training facilities and auditions, is enormous. Bilyayivka, Ukraine, checks in beacons, nechayannoe (Mykolaiv still be theirs.), Alexandrovka, Azerbaijan, Baraboi, 64th anniversary, Alexandrovka, Azerbaijan (NSRY)), Monashee mountain, edge of-Novorossiysk,. T. D. Was-would desire to. And a slight video with bosyatskoy fishing in youngest; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2H211ZB … ature=plcp

Last edited by понедельник (Nov 21 2012 16:00:45)

Rebiki take me to Worlds in South Africa I ‘ I'll show class with me we look, we'll take first place I am confident :cool:

Has money, prepare the documents. If team will not against, you gonna go voluntary assistant. :writing:

+1

Boev wrote:

Come on, pack your money, prepare the documents.

Vaccinations not’t forget! :D

Carlos wrote:

Privivki not’t forget!

Ah yes. Crocodiles need to secure. And the little whether than athletes can ache. :crazyfun:

Roma, you wanted to say. crocodiles need to secure. And the little whether than athletes can infect.:crazyfun:

+1

Boev wrote:

crocodiles need to secure. And the little whether than athletes can much to root.

If you not in rate vaccinations this prevention diseases. Those that already fall sick nizzzyayaya monetize. Crocodiles accurately get sick on :dontknow:

Not all so some gloomily. Karpyatniki there were and no one from crocodiles not took ill :crazyfun: But otbory pursue needs in any case. And a body of water should be with "labor the carp", otherwise otbory clinician’in six enleve hungry the half ling. And to go or not to go decides FRSU, on the have them and head much. :D

понедельник wrote:

Don’t all so some gloomily. Karpyatniki there were and no one from crocodiles not took ill

Took ill. Not took ill. But reinsure need to, and the grinpis on courts can drag :crazyfun:

Yes I ready passport there is of money there is and place vaccinations there our schlag dizinfektsiyu we will conduct :x

Romeo wrote:

he's off sick. Not took ill. But reinsure need to, and the grinpis on courts can drag

Whom can drag? Crocodiles? :O

понедельник wrote:

Whom do can drag? Crocodiles?

Those who quickly runs round and with low start with platforms well begins. Ah remaining. As raze, and responsibility collective :crazyfun:

понедельник wrote:

Don’t all so some gloomily. Karpyatniki there were and no one from crocodiles not took ill But otbory pursue needs in any case. And body of water should be with "labor the carp", otherwise otbory clinician’in six enleve hungry the half ling. And to go or not to go decides FRSU, on the have them and head much.

I contrary believe, that otbory must undergo on a reservoir not with labor the carp. Have us tour lasts only 5 hours! Karp on a reservoir the entire thoracic cavity not evenly. On reservoirs, where carp little and he labor will much depend on sector. Fighting proposed 1820-1822, there is still body of water its healthy moods. These retaions are located in center Ukraine. Can be conduct otbory on them. Incidentally, I heard, that on heater in this year strongly beat the crap out fish and nibble there became worse.
Need not to go on body of water, where you can catch karpiki until engine bed. There are many increased the, where the average the size of the carp exceeds 2-3 pounds. Let us choose among such the ponds. There is in eeaaneie area 2 Lake - this Rokytne Raion (disambiguation) and Ulyanyki. On both carp enjoyed from 1.5 kg, there is and the jumbo Plotnost carp very much. In April - May in Rakitnom can be caught more gender hundreds of such Karpov for approach day. In ulyanykakh the situation with fish tank such a same, only major fish more.

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 25 2012 16:03:03)

And Generally before cullings is worth conduct poll:
1 Who wants to ride on are M in South Africa?
2 Who, in case force major's ready to back off, say, 3,000 the euro on trip?
Am confident, that half of from that--at on otbory will refuse to go. (Eve experience past year)

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 25 2012 16:10:49)

I contrary believe, that otbory must undergo on a reservoir not with labor the carp.

This is closer to truth! In South Africa is supposed to the majority had forced carp. On believing the yuarovskikh athletes, for contest can be catch some more 200 kg. (By the way, poplavochniki of their watches adopt dog leashes but also from cord, this about that themselves saw)
And at all the all correctly, need to know who ready to go, can and otbory not will have pursue! :)

super wrote:

This is closer to truth! In South Africa is supposed to the majority had forced carp. On believing the yuarovskikh athletes, for contest can be catch some more 200 kg. (By the way, poplavochniki of their watches adopt dog leashes but also from twist are spaced, this about that themselves saw)
And at all the all correctly, need to know who ready to go, can and otbory not will have pursue!

All is logical. The cord soft and more were instant. With thick fishing line the bad the presentation of the bait, and adopt's tearing up.
Very interestingly revere rules ChM on this a reservoir. What will restrictions. Sectionals contest need pursue given these rules.
Questions the next:
- would be allowed to whether use the feeder method?
- minimum length defence wakes up aggressivity?
- use gruzika instead trough during industrialized fishing?
- way to and technique feed?
-ogranicheniya?
Karp this not bream and in international rules are possible adjustment.

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 25 2012 19:17:43)

понедельник wrote:

Skyfall about training facilities; In Odesskaya region Almost all retaions karpovye and choice seats training facilities and auditions, is enormous. Bilyayivka, Ukraine, checks in beacons, nechayannoe (Mykolaiv still be theirs.), Alexandrovka, Azerbaijan, Baraboi, 64th anniversary, Alexandrovka, Azerbaijan (NSRY)), Monashee mountain, edge of-Novorossiysk,. T. D. Was-would desire to. And a slight video with bosyatskoy fishing in youngest; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2H211ZB … ature =p link control protocol

Edited Monday, (2012-11-21 16 :00: 45)

Judging by video - this shitty quagmire and fish in it such a same.
Tedious pursue otbory on sports reservoirs where there is a normal carp and not never liked such stuff a minor karasik.

Here is exile, where can be revere pro Rokytne Raion (disambiguation).
http://www.maver.com.ua/forum/viewtopic … p;start=45
http://www.sportfishing.ua/communities/ … 48977.html
http://matchfishing.org/?page_id=860
20 athletes for this dam many, and here is 10-12 will in the most times if in audition will to participate so much athletes, then this body of water is worth treat jackie as option.
+:
-Right down the hall there is big village, where can be air freshner
- much-carp from 1.5 kg weight. Punier when one realizes no!
- that's a good porch to all 29 sectors
- Everyone sector are located on one Bank
- the opposite Bank not's not deserted
-sektora well equipped with the
-nakhoditsya in Kievan area virtually in the center of the Ukraine. Also from 15 man downgrade half of Barack.
-:
- body of water not big 14ga

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 25 2012 20:08:48)

Anton deal says on expense dam for auditions,. Need to claimed in pace fish 2-5 pounds. Not slivaya and tossed fish on point. In my opinion :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 25 2012 20:07:31)

Тоха wrote:

By all indications video - this shitty quagmire and fish in it such a same.

Toch looked your exile, have read report, laughed! :flag: Your vodoem- this BOSЯTsKIY and noisy channel, see what should be body of water, fish what must be; http://3karasya.com.ua/ :rofl:

Nwoo I so and not understood enjoyed in this lake of fish or not. Judging by advertising this not sports body of water, and entertainment complex. I not against, let on this a reservoir. Only about him not who she doesn't know. And there is whether in it fish?
Cons these are
1 body of water is not in the center of the Ukraine. Teams from eastern Ukraine very difficult get
2 a body of water not tested in conditions normal competition
3-normal carp?
4 ravnoznachnost zone
5 distance between sectors
6 establishing sector
This BOSЯTsKIY and noisy channel not my a body of water! I simply propose a options.
In rakitnom were fishing many heavyweight athletes, was many competition. This body of water lends itself for waiting on an act of auditions,

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2013. South Africa.