All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2014. Ireland.

Championship World 2014. Ireland.

Posts 31 to 60 of 141

Of course. Need learn deal for 5 days on a reservoir with the fish tank, what enjoyed. Stupidly copy enleve not tickles - there will be another. Stupidly drive on year managed by enleve the or another fish not tickles, - there she has another behavior. Need learn deal for 5 days on a reservoir with the fish tank, what enjoyed.

+1

wrote:

to Stimul-Cash, and who ChM 15 and 16 will to accept?

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/gUqc9.jpg

Here is, incidentally, otchetikas times with moreover dam photo which I posted previously. Truth biennial ago, but not think, that there became worse. This net rybozagotovka o.o.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 26 2013 19:49:39)

One moment on visa.
Before as sue docks for trip in Ireland, you should be visa history (och. Well have couple of shengenov, categories Since (not D-national. So-same on visa Since, which there are already. Should not be violations "EU first entry by", then-there is the first entry in non-Schengen states should be through country, which issued a visa, ah and financial question, estes-location.
Under obtaining visas in Ireland, very is important their question and question official employment.
On destiny activities densely use with these questions. Think, that bonds of can be avoid.

Last edited by Den2811 (Nov 28 2013 13:14:48)

Den2811 wrote:

should not be violations "EU first entry by", then-there is the first entry in non-Schengen states should be through country, which issued a visa

Very hard met this rule, if there is no direct Airlines Flight in the target country (I have all issues of through the most large air-hosts for our direction: Vein and Prague)

Gepard wrote:

MA It hard met this rule, if there is no direct Airlines Flight in the target country (I have all issues of through the most large air-hosts for our direction: Vein and Prague)

Not sweat it, they all of this monitor the on visa and aviabiletam. Comrade higher all accurately on art have spread. Want add, that for trip in countries Commonwealth and Ireland visas can be obtain and on a tourist invitation. Spisyvatsya with directly with holder of dam and typically the hotels and get from him invitation and warranty letter about armour in a hotel. Plus have decent declaration about income from his firms (here of food that like it or, would still not continuing.) I in the past year so did on rapid visas an for trip and Lapland (circumpolar Arctic in Scandinavia.) Wu them until this at all normal visas not was, only Egypt and Thailand.

"Declaration about income from his firms (here of food that like it or, would still not continuing.)" yep as times me and were checked through tax and on firm made repeated calls, with this not joke and not be silly

wrote:

yep as times me and were checked through tax and on firm made repeated calls, with this not joke and not be silly

Not know, what on Ukraine legislation, In Russia tax service not gives Help for of strangers states without decisions on the court. And in firm can call, naturally their at work need to warn. Write because as did this not times. Now this ceases be nasuschnim so as Finns stopped under obtaining new visas stopped request Help about income, only about available work. Mean annual mnogokratki with 2006.

Gepard wrote:

MA It hard met this rule, if there is no direct Airlines Flight in the target country (I have all issues of through the most large air-hosts for our direction: Vein and Prague)

You same would still through tranzitnuyu zone southern on inform flights and border control in the pure not characters :dontknow:.
At all the best for formalizing the visas, when will "mean name" invitation (better on our federation and with list of all, who goes to with the indication posts in team) with hand organizers of ChM - they essentially for his country underwrites. But on rules and timeline applying documents would still "slaughter" cannot be.

Gepard wrote:

If country, vydavshaya a visa not has direct borders with Ukraine, arrival through different country in transit permissible.

Vadkh wrote:

Dont sweat it, they all of this monitor the on visa and aviabiletam. Comrade higher all accurately on art have spread. Want add, that for trip in countries Commonwealth and Ireland visas can be obtain and on a tourist invitation. Spisyvatsya with directly with holder of dam and typically the hotels and get from him invitation and warranty letter about armour in a hotel. Plus have decent declaration about income from his firms (here of food that like it or, would still not continuing.) I in the past year so did on rapid visas an for trip and Lapland (circumpolar Arctic in Scandinavia.) Wu them until this at all normal visas not was, only Egypt and Thailand.

Not many on Different view documents in Russia and in Ukraine.
On tour. Bronirovke so-same is necessary reaffirming from the hotels about 100-interest remunerating (priymut and 50, but better 100) and to be pursued docks., as this payment proceeded (read more and camping on P.
Declaration can test, demanding that from you Misc. Help with tax and camping on P.

Last edited by Den2811 (Nov 28 2013 17:10:25)

duffy333 wrote:

You same would still through tranzitnuyu zone southern on inform flights and border control in the pure not characters.
At all the best for formalizing the visas, when will "mean name" invitation (better on our federation and with list of all, who goes to with the indication posts in team) with hand organizers of Worlds - they essentially for his country underwrites. But on rules and timeline applying documents would still "slaughter" cannot be.

With these countries, at all, there is no little things. Increasingly should be "he or to letter of." Very many the nuance .
Time, like-would, there is. There is time prepare visa history, employment and vested questions.
Only a comprehensive approach)

I have have wife with son during their recent joint trip in England mixed up in Embassy prints fingers - this it turned out only on preceding in airport Gatwick :tired:. Son still in its passport was recorded. Two hours was held incommunicado in the Quarantine zone :disappointed: Nothing, worked out. And judging by around the all maintainers fixed, because as here is only again was flying and all was normal.
And have one my old hat recently refusal from British embassy occurred. As it turned out "on little juvie punk" (she there to swap was) something there freaked out and was drive in police and this she under the current spin documents not highlights. Ah and use keyboard its.
An occasion to refusing to even with "history" on shengenu can be "toxic" a fine, for example for parking. Yes many what can be, what we themselves not remember or not view the this meaning :disappointed:

Visa in England this's bummer. Given all documents are sent in Poland, so as US consulate have us have closed. And need to be prepared to founded claims in visa.

Last edited by . (Nov 28 2013 16:12:06)

duffy333 wrote:

an occasion to refusing to even with "history" on shengenu can be "toxic" a fine, for example for parking. Yes many what can be, what we themselves not remember or not view the this meaning :disappointed:

This accurately, I in of strangers fear the most disciplined driver. :D

Aim is a I not understand - why visa in England if sorevy in Ireland? In Cork there is airport, there is different flights - for example Krakow or Brussels. Visa is done only on Ireland. This if fly on feroplane.
And who wants the can in transit on Europe on auto and then on ferry from France or Germany in Cork.

wrote:

aim is a I not understand - why visa in England if sorevy in Ireland?

This pro the that non-Schengen states not rolls, as well as and British visa.
In St. Petersburg US consulate Irish Office there is, if that can be in Moscow not go into the room. Can skatayus cheer for our. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 28 2013 16:31:52)

Vadkh wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

Aim is a I not understand - why visa in England if sorevy in Ireland?

This pro the that non-Schengen states not rolls, as well as and British visa.

? We perhaps not understood each other. Or I something not'm catching.
For example have us in country there is "faces without citizenship", living on the basis path to residency and citizens not EU -- so here is them can be move freely on the EU without visas, but on Albion with Ireland need to separately visas receive.

Vadim
Pokatishsya in Ireland - give know! Company'll-- I'll write up.

Last edited by (Nov 28 2013 16:36:49)

Albion with Ireland-EU members outside zone (the Schengen).
Who Needs interestingly http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/_

wrote:

Vadim
Pokatishsya in Ireland - give know! Company'll-- I'll write up.

OK. After evening shall engage booking.

Visa in Ireland. Package documents (on the future and for the common development)
List documents for obtain visas in Ireland:

1. Its overseas passport, term actions which should 6 months after the end of the round.
2. The original of the second incumbent Moldavia (if there is) and copies (or originals) old nedeystvuyuschikh their.
3. One color photograph 80% faces, must be not older than 6 months.
The size of the 3.5 4.5 see Von white. Face maximally open.
4. Is filled fearing on English language and signed tourist.
5. Photocopy all pages Ukrainian passports.
6. A Xerox all previously existing visas, over the past 10 years.
7. A Xerox evidence about marriage , divorce .
8. A Xerox evidence about birth children , even if they not take with tourist.
9. Document, corroborates your current employment: Certificate with seats work (on official form companies), in which must be zaznacheno Your office, date decision-on work, size working-age salary (over the past 6 months), and also phrase, that on period trip workplace and the size of the wage persist.
10. Reaffirming your financial prosperity: Certificate from bank about phonecalls made on keep ultimately , statement about movement funds on card ultimately over the past 6 months .
11. Copies documents on human and real estate .
12. Reservation hotel / turvaucher / invitation
13. Reservation airline tickets.
14. Medical insurance policy on the whole period real visas, insurance sum not less 30,000 the euro

Some explanations (which, perhaps, will useful):
P.10-is desirable taking some Bank, expense should not be credit
I.13-can be substantially economize on early booking. Very the good the price on flights from of Warsaw, Krakow and camping on D. (much detail direction and prices need to look on sites airlines. European karate championship Italy a month ago, on 2-'s chol. Go off 2,500 UAH. There-back with flight 4.12 from of Warsaw). Under departing from the third countries visa the countries must be already is open.
where-sum in 30 units let not scares-this standard honey. Insurance, its the cost of from 150-400 Grzywna (. But it must be from akreditirovannoy companies.

As see, nor what complex.

Last edited by Den2811 (Nov 28 2013 17:55:46)

And here is demands the Westies' turf for to care

visiting visa / Tourism - Minimum demands to Workers

Payment of the fearing with painting applicant on a visa.

2 standard color photos on passport.

Passport for trips go incumbent not less 6 months from the end visit.

Letter with seats work (on English language either on Russian language with laggards on English language) on official form this organizations affirming Ukraine's employment his contractor with the indication dates vacation.

88 provide a clean with seats study with the indication appreciation training, specialization and time enrollment and the end of the training. If parents will pokryvat spending for this trip, will be necessary provide Help with seats employment, statement from bank about able accounts, letters in person form about sponsorship support on this trip and copies the first pages passports sponsors.

presuppose (export-led economies) spouse, provide reaffirming on finance from-trip.

If you are stay-at-home (subservient,) wife founded or teddybear, you must be provide documents about solvency sponsors, evidence about available you property. If sponsor is not a close a member of family, then needs provide pimennoe comment this.

If you retired or will guidelines from state, needs provide copies documents about this.

Last minute offers the hotels delivered on directly in a hotel or through Tur-the / Bobo agency or through Internet booking. If within travel on country will reserved several business, then Tur-operator / Bobo agency must will issue a Cover letter object all the hotels on route travel, dates and street address business, and so same names guests. Individual reservation from each hotels in that case not requires.

During the consideration documents on a visa, an Irish maintains a visa officer can ask for details additional information to vyshepredstavlennomu alphabetical directory documents.

Demands softer will.

Last edited by Vadkh (Nov 28 2013 17:21:37)

And the last on Ireland:
Entry in Ireland with visa Britain
With 1 July 2011 on October 2016 citizens Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, akess in passports existing British visas, can arrive with them on territory Ireland under Exchequer series of conditions:
- the availability of British visas categories "General at foreign" (Just a ballplayer visitor or Business visitor);
- on moment entry by in Ireland for this visa should be searched although would one entry on territory Britain (with clearing the passport controls on territory Britain);
- entry and "in Ireland are possible only within term actions British visas.

Clause 2-as times and there is were first entry by

Yes, and under obtaining pan-blue shtampika instead visas (refusal) can be set documents on revising. This a virtuous method, to which, unfortunately, little opt. If for you truth-for it need to fight)

Last edited by Den2811 (Nov 28 2013 18:04:16)

And rossmyane gather win Worlds 2015
Extract with muh
Olympic team Russia 2015 (Holland):
Chief the manager Andrianov (100% financing, least 14 training days until start, least two of origin long before start, maximally comfortable conditions residence decision all issues on farm-and at all all issues), I know as to argue team to victory and this fact.
Chief coaches Orlov . Know koments
Composition 8 man the principal the composition is shaped as thejob CR 2014! Plus 3 best in lichke, composition on place decides coaches, but go all 8 (can less if team and lichnik / meeting are united).
CR then need to urgently shifting on Canal (on type Holland).
Takes into or not takes into precisely paketno, camping on E. Entirely.
Goal VYGRYSh ChM 2015, on this will prosheny all material and human resources.

Last edited by benderr (Nov 29 2013 08:14:24)

+1

Development events :flag:
, but I suggest that Ivan contribute readjustments in its proposal:
1. The second coaches (who be counter-productive from team-winner) not need. Chief coaches himself appoint itself second a trainer.
2. To expand composition candidates: 1,2,3 place in personal Monster with Cup Russia + 1,2,3 place in personal Monster with host Russia + those who a in in team total 1 place in Chempionatn Russia.
3. Among candidates conduct otbory in Holland on a reservoir seats conducting Worlds 2015 - in early June 2015.
4. A body of water host Russia 2014 - Canal them. Moscow in Tverskaya area.
If Ivan will agree, then Orlov will agree.

Know, and I why something believe, that with so approach Russians will becomes champions world in 2015.

benderr wrote:

independence, and I why something believe, that with so approach Russians will becomes champions world in 2015.

If Arly come backing, then it is likely. Even if not all from scheduled tickles implement, their coaches jandam could ever get out else. Here is to whom gladly persuasively about would on master-class any thread.

Vadkh wrote:

OK. After evening shall engage booking.

And I thought when dates 100% will defined!

wrote:

and I thought when dates 100% will defined!

So like as 7-13 July 2014, did lie :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

So like as 7-13 July 2014, did lie

Lie)
Message in Facebook

WORLD FEEDER CHAMPS UPDATE
It has been confirmed that the World Feeder Championships will be held at Inniscarra on 19th & 20th July 2014.

Last edited by D.S.I (Dec 3 2013 14:25:54)

+1

D.S.I wrote:

It has been confirmed that the World Feeder Championships will be held at Inniscarra on 19th & 20th July 2014.

Ah Ivanovich, with me the glass, prostava in Ireland. Whom Tugezer the contestant Dublin, huh :crazyfun:

For all, who wants to cheer for their :flag: Organizuyu airline workers and booking wanted alongside place industrialized fishing. Plus letter invitation for visas. I have there is whom these engage. The applications in lichku until 1 February. Then will late - prices will of horse.
FTL tickets can be from different seats with arrival in Dublin. And there team bus and until seats.

D.S.I wrote:

They there in FIPS mad descended from? Appoint World Cups on dates, when in Ukraine 1 th phase host Ukraine!
Canvassed are shifting the! :D

Vadkh wrote:

Kom Tugezer the contestant Dublin, huh

Far Hi,?

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 3 2013 15:41:32)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2014. Ireland.