All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing Artem3268

Busy briefing Artem3268

Posts 1 to 30 of 34

Dobryi day, respected the fishers.
I a new man on your solid Forum.
Am asking strictly not judge the first mistakes, but Bohrmann to share their trumps emotion about one of extreme fishing trips.
A small report about a fishing trip host at Schastenskikh the ponds chillers (the Luhansk area).
Saturday 10 November.
Even in the early weeks emerged hope to go on fishing on weekends. To everything, Sinoptikai response, a good weather without rainfall and sharp cooling, that equestrianism joy and anticipation of excellent awesome sauce and comfortable fishing.
Friday, pause. Found June 1753) (not fisherman, but man a lovesick in nature of and taranku), which to everything to everything else very skillfully has coped with initial him fiderom and remarkable nurturing forestry instructions. But about this slightly later.
The beginning of November and associated with this time year expertize and recommendations on selection prikormki closed the to the next composition:
- Fish Dream. On the bream - 1 kg
- Fish Dream. On the a dace - 1 kg
- Fish Dream. On the Sport Black - 1 kg
- Earth punched through 1 mm a sieve - 2.5 kg
So same the aft night crawlers - 0.5 kg.

From bait planned to do the main emphasized very and a combination of "his" with nobody and pinkoy.
In end buy: 5) remain nasadochnogo very, 150 gr kicks + moldy worm, 100 gr Custer's.
Aside from this like have on active autumn PLOTVE Caster. All the more under it comes to shagging small fry (aoaee on hillsides to hunt solely on this fish) Custer applies very actively as in the form of nozzles on hook, so and as "going to hear live" component in prikormku (of course same which packed in the feeder).
Not managed to stop tinder and to abandon purchases different perlovki. As has shown fishing very in vain.

And here is - evening fees, test and tackle shop, gentle of a new twist are spaced (Syper PE 8 a1,600. Recently consider bought at very "sweet" price in alternative Ende have Arthur), preparation and Complectaion coil old bountiful Golden Lion 3.6 for running mate,, booting things in machine, the tattoo's the worst on drawn with reminder not forget on the morning the pourer and thermos, disturbing about and long otkhozhdenie exhorts down service.

In 5.00 we profits on hillsides. On the entrance to the treasured community are seeing shtekerista sobirayuschemu this miracle tackle, several machines shtaketnikov "vacationers seem" even with past days.
Soon and zameshivanie prikormki and relegating its absorb your water breaks, smoothly revolving EU in moreover friend on technology and tactics fishing, collection ITS cordages, knitting, mounting, tying likely and feeders, equipment his worker seats are lagging until 6.00. Already light! Poorly it or not understand very hard, but stereotype fishermen about early, even after dark active klyove is beginning to just titillation imagination and leave hope on the capture of a fish.
Prostukivanie trawling on supposed – industrialized fishing gives the next picture - from Bank and even meters 25 virtually an the assistant depth not more 1.5-2 meters. Periodically are outfitted with stony islets and very small tracts of water areas of vegetation. On distance there is 58-70 gather steam; a sharp climate depth until 2.5-4 meters (not sought to accurately determine). Under another protyazhke gruzika on beneath the get quite its robust zatsep, but under flourishing rods up upward my weight vysvobozhdalsya. Echoing this the manipulation of about dozen times and believing each time traction come toward solving stop on 50 scandisk - where the the first half of sharp svala leading to ruslovoy parts of a body of water.
Douvlazhniv prikormu, do easiest with start-up zakorm point with adding big) remain motylika and kicks.
Virtually under first zabrose with a leash around should poklyovka and ponderous chain plotvichka and out the window in podsak.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/4LpEk.jpg
About nozzles - night crawlers with podsadkoy kicks, net night crawlers.
Have been arguing determine difference in numbers poklyovok and efficiency under using combinations in nozzle of, come concluded - more actively and much faster poklyovka is happening under podsadke very.
At this – a body of water wise use not difficult plastic feeders (used AXC in weight from 28-42 grams).
Not a strong for under this slightly shrugs off the feeder under glorification from it feed and thereby stimuliret dace to attack nozzles.
Throughout fishing been used a montage Pater Noster (disambiguation), under this vsyakakvi there is opportunity play right complement without shift trough on bottom, remaining on prikormochnom table. Dzhigovye wiring, too, provided not bad outcome, but to this method industrialized fishing active small fry accounted for turn not so often.
In during days activity fish periodically the capitol - sometimes poklyovki occurred on falling trough with a leash around on bottom, sometimes accounted for apply techniques submarine animation with right complement.
Applying experience all us known become possible (and not only) athletes in the first its stage fishing onvention on expense, camping on E. The frequency perezabrosov was not poklyovkami fish and fulfillment, and on time tenure some tackle in water. In this day expense was until 100, then manipulation with a leash around and crocheted without shift trough, several any disruption snap with trawling and perezabrosom.
May seem funny, but in Saturday I acted according to domestic instructions and penalty of experience coined "rule forty." About 70% poklyovok occurred precisely not later 40 seconds since the fall of the trough in water, and many precisely on be elected President, old Pudge. On a number of objective and subektivnykh causes implementation limped for, but these problems are clear and understood - is needed financial lever for their decisions. So, you got it for themselves basic goal - purchase laytovoy wand not more 3.3 meters, cord not thicker 6 a1,600., the comfortable chairs and feeder carefully to him.
Except this outcome could would be much that's better, if would not were precious time on had with a chair and Heraclitus fish in a hatchling pond. Bank has not dopomogoyu the surface, on reason what accommodate have edge trimming water in immediate neighborhood from charge and podsaka was not perhaps (excellent durable chairs from METRO not give opportunities regulation Heights try legs and the mountings on them additional equipment).
Want be noted superb work likely Maver Catana series of 1040 the size of the # 16 and email to the Owner peny Hook the size of the # 16,18.
Dog leashes but also from filament diameter of 0.1 a long from 1 Dam until 1.2 Dam.

To mention the test Custer's as nozzles, I can confirm their effectiveness work - during the fall of the activity small fry this the nozzle sitch shown a delicious it worked fantastically well outcome. The main condition was only adding big) remain Custer's in crime as.
To word, the largest fish (about 300 grams) was captured precisely on him - 2 pieces on the hook dressed for head. Has worked and replanting one kicks with one motylikom and camping on D.
To 13.00 of some understand, that are they biting fish not falls, point actively raskormlena, and PRIKORMKA-ended!
The remaining land - about 1 kg quickly is mired in build for prikormki, slightly uvlazhnyaetsya and serves not addition of, and the main the aft a mixture of until four hours days. In ties with those, that living component of on this moment was enough, land very not poorly coping well with the role of substance for delivery creatures on prikormochnyy the table.
"In opting problem" with prikormkoy and traverses all think centers countries for fishing trip in men (joke,) on negotiate yet another from zabrosov'm making a small fault -, you know, bung slightly further left than that, camping on E. Downstream, and trying to correct this mistake corruption rods up in antithetical to side sticky with you kvivertipom for absolute tree - that leads to otstrelu cord under "zero" added (the most the tip rods up).
Also am aware that not quite accurately remember number of gather steam; until clips, understand that my a new this simple together with the feeding trough, a leash around and perhaps podtsepivsheysya on hook plotvichkoy is floating away from me occupies - collect all forces and'm the search for point on described higher characteristics trawling. At the second zabrose also am aware stupidity this arrangements - very pity to scare the behind there fish and on 3rd zabrose on eye (yes and hand the old remembers) klipsuyus. Believe traction and stayed on Bank with figure 50.
Basis that is with this point remains prezhdnim, even perhaps slightly more activates.
On such a positive images can create continue to fish until the early 4G, on waiting lists responding wives on the telephone that are they biting not stalled and we even get back a little don't we.
Unfortunately autumn makes its deal and we forced to flock.
Miraculously the day, many run fishing, a golden a warm weather.
Had forced small fry autumn - perhaps most interesting attractive opportunity for an enthusiastic fiderista.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/UPq78.jpg
Part of fish was safely not in native element do.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/CHm86.jpg

P.S. Open secret of!
Success active awesome sauce in this Saturday, aside from "experience, knowledge, skills, skills of and huge desires, on 50% was stems with one interesting narabotkoy Arthur Trokaya - SUPER classified DIPChIKOM SOBSTVENNOGO PROIZVODSTVA!
For THAT get-magic AROMAT - huge thank you Arthur! Prepare the a new dose! A dace had similar levels as there is a mad cat on valerianku, as chronic case of on the morning on chekushku, as not kurivshiy week a smoker on cigarette.
From talk sidevikh near fishermen was heard the next - "they there what the drugs, do you, hell did they put.." This was after, as one of them, coming to us and asking on that fishing - saw in the bucket with prikormkoy the ground and a jar with like a dead nobody (Custer.

"Rank" for attention and all NKhNCh!

Last edited by 3268 (Nov 16 2012 14:49:25)

+19

3268 wrote:

open secret of! Success active awesome sauce in this Saturday. On 50% was stems with one interesting narabotkoy Arthur Trokaya - SUPER classified DIPChIKOM SOBSTVENNOGO PROIZVODSTVA!

Promised open secret, and not opened. Only has intrigued. Eieenu, that for dipchik? :jumping:

+2

Boev wrote:

I’ve promised my open secret, and not opened. Only has intrigued. Eieenu, that for dipchik?

In this the and the entire the problem.
Not opens its secret inventor miracle drug.
Can say only one thing - attraktant has slightly having-sour connotation smell and light telescoping color.
Hope in closest reports, from Archer get section on components.

Look like on richvardovskiy dip SCOPEX 8-)

3268 wrote:

Don’t opens its secret inventor miracle drug.

Such a snobbery author causes at least his smile. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

such a snobbery author causes at least his smile.

Absolutely not wanted to someone offense or those more get a laugh out of!
Success any affairs depends on - ON FREQUENCY the Terms of SAM VERISh In POBEDU!
And about Dipa - so and there is on fact, composition not known. If this whom the interestingly of course.

3268 wrote:

Absolutely not wanted to someone offense or those more get a laugh out of!

You not correctly understood. Snobbery author super Dipa secret :tomato: Arthur slow.

That prevents people sostavchik to tell? (Me crusade don't care on the composition) - purely on fact.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 17 2012 22:48:24)

And I the thought about me conversation.
Let us been running experiments with blends = that any make.

In those same places yesterday eiaee such a same dace and many, Nothing write home about, Fishdrim a dace 1pachka + sport black 2pachki + cinnamon 1 cover slips + night crawlers in the cork through 4 on 5 crime as. Sifted through yet in a sieve, deleted entire a major faction, like to moisturize very neatly, almost hot dry are situated by would fell until seats in feeding trough.
Under burnishing turning a pile and posing his: Diving for verification, he not was drowning 10sekund, given on the surface, I even 4000m2 as well as eyes not believed, and then opadal cloud on bottom. So as the depth of 2,5m and very weak for this been lacking.
10 unequal feeders and with first zabrosa has become borrow CAD in palming a dace. The bait the boot, very forgot homes, guys were familiar experienta a bit, but to stay lacked, had to ship types- wet submission on the hook and trigger, alighted on Fudo Soda # 15’s dark color of. The boot 1sht- petty a dace in years, 2-3 sht- slightly wait account for until 1min but a dace larger.
Has tried - Uh, spray different dipami, difference not observed, truth me it looked, that "maple wood" Trofeevskiy better worked, on him was powerful poklevka with friktsionom, immediately distract the from trawling not was able, ceasing 0,1m became wait that will, starters on the sly wriggle, tried devoted, carried until grass and naturally “.
Poklevka 100% leschevaya, 'm pinned pre, and then on.
So, that can be and without secret dipov harvest.

Last edited by Valera64 (Nov 19 2012 11:55:24)

+2

Valera64 wrote:

About this and'm talking about. Simply makes laugh this encryption super secret :tomato:

Valera64 wrote:

Deal the at all and not in secret dipakh.
Postscript pro ostensibly effective at this water feature attraktant - subjective opinion, delusion of in concrete day (10 November). With of the time could much swap has - as in better, so and in worst side.
Speech about general approach to as it catching and peculiarities industrialized fishing small fry - delicate tackle, is sensitive installation of allowing play right complement without shift trough, subtler dog leashes but also from 0,08-0.1, small hooks in size 16-18.

Last edited by 3268 (Nov 19 2012 16:48:14)

3268 wrote:

and peculiarities industrialized fishing small fry - delicate tackle, is sensitive installation of allowing play right complement without shift trough, subtler dog leashes but also from 0,08-0.1, small krbchki in size 16-18.

Ah if about peculiarities. The on this rugged bottom especially with shell dog leashes but also 0,08-0.1 until asses - each the second fish leaves together with a leash around if on the sidelines harvest. Even not tone a major.

Small hooks often worse tailed the same dace than trigger # 12.

Here is such here is especially industrialized fishing small fry. :dontknow:

If a dace is worth in 70-80 meters away from Bank. What delicate tackle can be?

In this topic speech is faring about quadrennial with fishing host at in city of himself Luhansk area.
Width Canal until 70 meters.
Clams there is no
Or perhaps ????? their especially industrialized fishing small fry.

3268 wrote:

Delo the at all and not in secret dipakh.

So why then write about him, many can think, that without him nothing would not lovilos, I so and wrote its otchetik in your topic, to people understood.

+2

Valera64 wrote:

So why then write about him, many can think, that without him nothing would not lovilos, I so and wrote its otchetik in your topic, to people understood.

I with large service from production to exportation am exhorts many participants this Forum, know about their sporting performances in as it catching - And INTENSELY SOMNEVAYuS, THAT CRT MOVIE IZ MADE FABlANO POVERIL WerE In get-magic a virtuous Deep. (Oiiiyiooue nor whom not known fisherman).

Valera64 wrote:

So why then write about him

Because this forum, which gives opportunity invoke their thought, judgment, surveillance and camping on D.

P. S. I more than am confident, many on the a fishing trip oblovili would me by the quality of and number of fish and without Dipa.
Their accomplishment believe the capture of a 50-60 plotvits against 2-3 fish in ulovakh "local" fishermen. This my a small victory!
And for experiment - easily was a joint fishing and destroy MIF ATTRAKTANTOV In A PARTICULAR AN.
Me very even very interestingly that from this tickles.

3268 wrote:

destroy MIF ATTRAKTANTOV In A PARTICULAR AN.

This not myth. Myth this super secret dip about which you wrote. Difference tripping to?

What jumped on human? Most importantly, that there is confidence in prikormke-the potpourri with which] However. And this too of expensive is worth.
Worked or not worked dip can be was would say only in case if would near sat two the fishing trainer with one and those same feeds and nozzles and been caught with one distance there is. Under than the who catching with dipom sat higher downstream on. Here is if would he in such conditions took away fish have another, then can be was would with precision say, that he worked. Or if not took away, then not worked. And so conversation nor about than, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 19 2012 23:07:26)

:cool:
Large thank you for putting clear and lakonichnogo consideration on topic zavyazavsheysya debate.

Although on fact - increasingly expressed has deep sense and share of of truth!

:D :D :cool: Thanks guys, humoring me.
Day before before fishing Ripeo, we with partner training of in these places. Active a dace produce garment their poklevkami. From shared observations have made conclusion, that with flavored the bait poklevki occurred much faster. A dace precisely faster the pourer highlighted dipom. Therefore tank engines worked with diverse aromas of, injected maximally effective. Deep - this not simply smells, and a means achievements more high play Tampa poklevok.
In is place on our wake fished not only you, Valery. But and still prevents shtaketniki and Gavrily. They, too, a. Ah so and that? So that this is not figure of our with you prowess. The difference in is, that have us with partner remained conclusions. If not removal of in work dipov, propose a combined illegally. On which I was able would you show their effectiveness.
Romeo, that yes, it is curiosity – this normally. Only formuliruy his as Oleg Fight. And the that you groups trying to get me to tell about its lavour, amounts to that on for competitions see around corners on cause vedram. :flag:

Last edited by ARCHER (Nov 19 2012 23:58:46)

ARCHER wrote:

A the that you groups trying to get me to tell about its lavour, amounts to that on for competitions see around corners on cause vedram.

Removal of, me affairs there is no until yours Dipa. Simply turmoil can provide entertainment such you'd always pit newcomers in sports like you :crazyfun: Mystery Arshavin court recognized. Type became sportmenom and immediately such the entire under secrets, such the entire ah recognized in searching for. Ah recognized philosophical stumbling found. :D Pop-and couples on you not have enough regions for you.

No one your super secret composition not need and a gift - simply people stebetsya :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 20 2012 08:57:59)

You nothing not understood, dispute struck up not because, that "secret dip" works or not, of course same he perhaps works, and about how, that you.

3268 wrote:

I with large service from production to exportation am exhorts many participants this Forum

Writing pro this dip and not by telling about composition, set itself above all respected on this Forum people.
And now think, will reveal whether you who the its "secret" if you ask?
And about joint fishing on dispute this not komne, on for competitions please, and in output day I simply'm enjoying nature and nothing to prove to no one not want.
Think need to Miners on this.

+2

Incidentally here is video author super secret Dipa. Accidentally on one site stumbled. Ah sho say already star. + dipy secret knows. So sho look and learning :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Nobody your super secret composition not need

Here is precisely! But why something zalupilsya on this about only you.

Romeo wrote:

simply people stebetsya

Completely is true! Only stebetsya people with adult Outlook, which zadrotstvuet and constantly fludit on fishing forums, instead of, to visit fishing arrangements and bear "pobezhdayuschiy all the right style" in masses.

ARCHER wrote:

That precisely! But why something zalupilsya on this about only you.

Arthur, this not Lugansk site.

ARCHER wrote:

Only stebetsya people with adult Outlook, which zadrotstvuet and constantly fludit on fishing forums, instead of, to visit fishing arrangements and bear "pobezhdayuschiy all the right style" in masses.

When can hang out in a fishing sport is this baby 7-8 then talk on the subject for a pitcher beer, and especially when made a lot of friends family and children will appear. Perhaps and you in end'll understand how all of this senseless to and futile and how many time spent wasted :flag:

’ fishing sport in our country on my glance, this cup of tea all bachelors and pensioners not outs financial problems. For all rest this read trade-off :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 20 2012 18:07:04)

+2

Ah so need to go on compromise sometimes :yep:

+2

Rembrant wrote:

Nu so need to go on compromise sometimes

If go on compromise's go! The nothing in sports not, you can accomplish. Although movie extras in any fact useful. :tomato:, think about that question over those that I wrote :flag:

Rembrant
And the guy in the cap on past personnel the log carring? :dontknow:

Garrryk wrote:

Rembrant
And the guy in the cap on past personnel the log carring?

So accurately!)

Valera64 wrote:

Вы ничего не поняли, спор завязался не потому, что "секретный дип" работает или нет, конечно же он наверное работает, а о том, что вы...
            3268 написал(а):Я с большим Уважением отношусь ко многим участникам данного форуманаписав про этот дип и не рассказав о составе, поставили себя выше всех Уважаемых на этом форуме людей.

Так в том то и дело - вышеупомянутый Артур мне состава этого дипа не сказал...
Я честно, уже жалею что добавил про аттрактант - так был бы просто не плохой отчёт новичка и только.

А участники данного форума для меня ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО ОЧЕНЬ ЯРКИЕ И АВТОРИТЕТНЫЕ ЛИЧНОСТИ В УКРАИНСКОМ ФИДЕРЕ. Я во многом стараюсь быть похож на них, стремлюсь понять тонкости ловли на фидер.
ВСЕМ ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО!!!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Busy briefing Artem3268