All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Compositions prikormok for Cold water

Compositions prikormok for Cold water

Posts 1 to 30 of 58

For this time year very actual theme. Who what composition mostly uses for Cold water? What compositions tested? What brands well themselves have established? I. Tbilisi Afghan and camping on P. Generally all, that concerns Cold water!

Vadym wrote:

To this time year very actual theme. Who what composition mostly uses for Cold water? What compositions tested? What brands well themselves have established? I. Tbilisi Afghan and camping on P. Generally all, that concerns Cold water!

2 kg FD Lake + 1 kg FD Sport Black + 1 kg coarse.

When quite ass will would.

2 kg FD Database + 1 kg FD Sport Black + 1 kg coarse.

No dipov. The best dip the aft night crawlers.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 20 2012 11:45:44)

2 kg Black Magic and motylik 0.5. Raking leave on during.

Romeo wrote:

There dipov. The best dip the aft night crawlers.
Edited Romeo (Today 11 :45: 44)
Signature avtoraPravilnyy style wins!

And has tried dipy?

ed103 wrote:

A has tried dipy?

Has tried - fish on of last a fishing trip (podleschik) created tired peck. Has tried garlic, mulberry trees, chocolate and liver. All that effort for nothing.

Romeo wrote:

2 kg FD Lake + 1 kg FD Sport Black + 1 kg coarse.

When quite ass will would.

2 kg FD Database + 1 kg FD Sport Black + 1 kg coarse.

No dipov. The best dip the aft night crawlers.

Edited Romeo (Today 09 :45: 44)

1kg. Coarse this be (one such fishing costly costs (

On River.
Bream - 1 kg clay + 300 grams feed scale grinding (dust) + 200 grams average faction + fishmil or khalibut + 300 grams very which adding portsionnom in the feeder. The nozzle sitch the worm or night crawlers.
A dace - any a minor and not double patty. Fodder + fried chicken-- production cannabis + minute in scraps maggot. The nozzle sitch maggot or night crawlers.
Very it is important correctly choose place industrialized fishing. An ideal place this when can be simultaneously harvest at different depths (hole - shoal).
However not always exasperated the result, so as he not flatlining rather.
European chub - pylyaschiy fodder 1 kg + 250 "grape" varennoy wheat + vanilla + khalibut. The nozzle sitch - if in fodder. Rolls moldy worm the nasazhivaem puchek moldy worm, if without live the works) dipovannaya vanilla or khalibut. Regularly fishing on contrast.

Vadym wrote:

As for key elements prikormki 50 Grzywna (. For 1kg (the price on organisers prepared an entertaining programme) me seems not lethally, although 1kg. On 3 kg. Prikormki and truth as the many.

Potpourri (music) the Black a dace 1kg. + Potpourri (music) Lesh chocolate 1kg. + 1 Portia the moth the aft + garamus jaded ground in dust 100gramm + 2 helpings oparika oshparenogo. Ram, bream, podleschik.

Vadym wrote:

Me the aft costs on 40 UAH for kilo :dontknow: modicum do the rump eat up this very.

And on Cold water number of fish is declining proportionately reducing number of a butterworm in prikormke :flag:

Better economize on prikormke and mixing very with conventional wash than save on Theyr :idea:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 20 2012 14:55:01)

Vadym wrote:

1kg. Coarse this be (one such fishing costly costs

Yes okay ;) At "little bird Portia is worth 10 Grzywna (. If regulation borrow kilo price otimos slightly whether not doubled. This as and with nobody: Let’s take on portsiyam - very costly, let’s take 100gr - costly, let’s take 1kg - already quite other money in declined on 1 once ;)
Moreover have us (in Kyiv on Dnieper River), if're gonna harvest dace, 3kg prikormki in separating the form of + 1kg very I even not know where use :dontknow: Now need trough minimum size (type armored from AKhS) - fish quickly is sated and arrive failings in Cleves.
I'm using 2 parts of land, 1 part of scale plotvinogo feed, not less 100gr coarse on kilo such ready a mixture. And spices - I like coriander. Night crawlers initially Tyres in crime as, and if all normally (not became on point one of these in and a minor perch), then already've been drinking his in fodder.
Always mean't double-cross ice-obvarennuyu Pinku - can be promoted in the process industrialized fishing in crime as as option major faction.

duffy333 wrote:

and if all normally (not became on point one of these in and a minor perch), then already've been drinking his in fodder.

Ah such ingredients have us NEMA. So Chuckles Scatter on the most not baluysya. The most the best outcome if harvest stupidly on "meat farshik." :D

:disappointed: well you, you have and podleschik enjoyed well deliberately. And have us either third convocation, either nekrupnaya plotvichka. Pro property malware likes (a boilermaker-perch) better not recall.

duffy333 wrote:

I'm using 2 parts of land

And what land’re using? Or-that on Bank -Would you get? 8-)

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Nov 20 2012 15:17:21)

duffy333 wrote:

well you

Yes where OK there well. Holy enjoyed until 300 grams. And khottsa of bream as in past years, but on gateways not telyatsya and not workers water and as a consequence seats where normally hangs out, okay large podlesch and bream in November-December "under water", slow to them not know how to approach him. Bank it and water under the most Bank :mad: so apparently will have still least till the new moon Holy harvest.: '(:' (: '(

pavlikua100 wrote:

A what land’re using?

Nakapanuyu in http with fresh graves :crazyfun: with Bank essesno :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 20 2012 15:15:45)

Romeo wrote:

Nakapanuyu in http with fresh graves with Bank essesno

Roma, options many. Ca what purchase there is. Or with a what is being driven? Not always on Bank there is the that need to

pavlikua100 wrote:

Don’t always on Bank there is the that need to

Ah not know. Perhaps from life stock :dontknow:

pavlikua100 wrote:

A what land’re using? Or-that on Bank -Would you get?

Host at / on-start - yes. On River already need look from forces tide :dontknow: contaminated 80gr + if glinozem, then yes, if supes, then, too, can be, but then stick a bit in roadwheels mixture of leave.
Although if would in sale constantly was, then bought these would the that needs precisely under conditions industrialized fishing. Have Sensasa excellent undercoats :love: But with their presence of seed all poorly.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2012 15:33:41)

duffy333 wrote:

Although if would in sale constantly was, then bought these would the that needs precisely under conditions industrialized fishing. Have Sensasa excellent undercoats :love: But with their presence of seed all poorly.

Edited duffy333 (Today 15 :33: 41)

And me, that the on can dig Import toad presses a. I on Spring on dacha, harvested a sweet krotovin kil 15. All through 3mm a sieve monopoly. On the recording belonged under sun dried your, good solar weekend were. Wife on me :crazyfun: as on "ebonka" watch, but quietly kept quiet, to on the harsh not of Anti. Vysushiv brought together in bag and deleted in dark place. Can dig have the favored - the average loam has, for in heat in the most times. For all his call Terra quo Luga.

+2

Спасибо.Я ведь чё спрашиваю:с осени готовлю глину,землю,что б зимой с лопатой снеговой и ломом не ездить.Сразу очищаю и просеиваю.Около дома стоит две кастрюли по 50 литров.На рыбалку едешь-крышку открыл,черпанул сколько надо.Так вот думаю может чё нового узнаю.А злой Ромка сразу с могилы...с могилы :crazy:

Vadkh wrote:

A me, that the on can dig Import toad presses a. I on Spring on dacha, harvested a sweet krotovin kil 15. All through 3mm a sieve monopoly. On the recording belonged under sun dried your, good solar weekend were. Wife on me as on "ebonka" watch, but quietly kept quiet, to on the harsh not of Anti. Vysushiv brought together in bag and deleted in dark place. Can dig have the favored - the average loam has, for in heat in the most times. For all his call Terra quo Luga.

About, I not one such :flag:

pavlikua100 wrote:

A the angry Romka immediately with graves. With graves

So after all he deal says. That would immediately and with maggots in and other lawyers on worms. Leaner and meaner and ryp been happy :D

+1

On these weekends eiaee on Starabeshvo a white bream 1 kg Karp mix and 1 kg bream the nozzle sitch night crawlers, resisted normally

Duffy you on than night crawlers let’s take for 1kg?

I in this year so much not bought these - me couple of) remain with head on one fishing lack. 760.46 20grn. In the past year, when crowd received, 1kg bought these on 50grn.

Efiop wrote:

At these weekends eiaee on Starabeshvo a white bream 1 kg Karp mix and 1 kg bream the nozzle sitch night crawlers, resisted normally

So you same not a white bream a-and lavrushku.

Can whom and interested in: On 1kg slabopakhnuschey prikormki am entering 50-80g. Belachana, mix them all together and remover. Before way out on fishing leave 100g. Motylnogo pelletsa (I have LKBaits, but he several specific), mix them all together, I allow time garenlassen (about hours) and douvlazhnyayu.
Why precisely so: On bottom someone died and night crawlers "came" eat.
Fruit aromy am entering on Cold water only the next way: Bran (the chaff) pumping please dipom, mix them all together and I allow garenlassen clock. From its tried: Pineapple, banana, variations citrus (as example: Orange squid from Mistral Baits), and here is with anise - problems.
There is still one an interesting product - karofill Red. Couple of grams on five liters prikormki. And here is with Robinami on this moment not very.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Nov 21 2012 15:46:20)

Roma, where buy coarse? In advance thank you.

алекс бр wrote:

Roma, where buy coarse? In advance thank you.

Father these Hypnotizes. Ringing someone. And then goes to-after work. That yes as I not in rate. But on Solovki slightly more expensive in Saturday always buy can be. Only meal for come need to.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

karofill Red.

And where his can be get? Have us in Moldova I not has found. :(

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Compositions prikormok for Cold water