All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Platforms Preston new

Posts 61 to 90 of 213

Vadkh wrote:

Wu me not came and Preston new Dutch Master Feeder Arm because, that need to each time pace on De lynx sack, and this's bummer.

O.o. and why? I, too, so same do:

El Amigo wrote:

Why pace sack? Have him fastening on hinges and fully unfold.

El Amigo wrote:

Wu him fastening on hinges and fully unfold.
A very successful and a powerful feeder-carefully.

Yes so can be, but cut to disco accounted for longer. And I lazy, simply has weakened ivory and slide. Then and so'm too bored became to do. Easier an apple box put. And just wobbles in a strong wind. I its drive always with all ding-a-lings and'm using when an apple box not put as need to. Ah not rooted.

Javadxan, only Rivovskogo sporty have us not certainly and not that before-buying. But as known: "Toodle-oo not cop a feel - not povіryu."

Nu, with so approach then at all not worth Rewa view, so such chairs in stores not are worth! :)

Romeo wrote:

unfond of men without scores. Simply mood good.

This well, but fotokhosting not shows nothing)

Romeo, stop it me judge. I you virtually not know, you me, too,. Have us different views on fishing, on hobby. You know not where I serve, on any conditions, whom, what I have sources of income. I not want accountable about this on public hearing Forum. You for me man not authoritative. And yours opinion me not interested in.

+1

super wrote:

Nu, with so approach then at all not worth Rewa view, so such chairs in stores not are worth!

Explain it to advantage Rivovskogo sporty over Prestonovskim with perspective as industrialized fishing, if I despite borrow Rewa on 25-oops become? If with 36-oops all understandable, then with 25-oops except block "Rive" that still such a to pay more?

duffy333 wrote:

super wrote (and):

Ah, with so approach then at all not worth Rewa view, so such chairs in stores not are worth!

Explain it to advantage Rivovskogo sporty over Prestonovskim with perspective as industrialized fishing, if I despite borrow Rewa on 25-oops become? If with 36-oops all understandable, then with 25-oops except block "Rive" that still such a to pay more?

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

First, I not agitated buy Reva's. :) Secondly, let let's define that precisely from sporty you have in view?
Advantages? Yes, there is no, these parameters every himself itself chooses, but on expense to the rail more expensive can be argue! :)
Ah to example, on card. Holder of fidera reinforced, on the flagship is worth 535 Grzywna (. http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/components/c … 27f6a9.jpg Rivovskiy in Russian Internet no clothing left is worth 2,100 Br This about 50 the euro http://rive-shop.ru/d/140872/d//d25_13.jpg

Question not in is how many it is worth 4 through, and how many it is worth HERE :dontknow:
And I would not likened the "gimp hand "-turret until from Preston with Rivovskoy standard size ;)
Incidentally, Prestonovskiy substitute for is worth 476 Grzywna (.: http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/component/vi … feeder-arm
This not believing discount in 15% in Internet no clothing left. Ah and other brooches from as the flagship of.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 22 2012 00:33:33)

So here is that would put prestonovskiy holder of, need sack pace, and rivovskuyu you. Put it as anywhere and when anywhere take off your! And if suddenly needs still and build cram down on this same pace, or there sink, or holder of charge enough be a big hassle will, you have to admit it!
Situations, when need that the sack with its feet or promoted got a body kit on (to example rain went, fixation holders have an umbrella and camping on D.) I have enough many meets. So for me Riva with obvesom more an opportune option under this I not trying to sell no one nothing, every himself let chooses, that him need.
Not share opinion, when to example on Rewa stigmatized got a body kit on from Preston, or contrary! There is no, nothing bad in this there is no, but I not support and all! :) This is as on Mercedes be stuck label Jaguar! :)

And not easier whether in the early fishing all muster and under need simply open umbrella? I and not remember when me under this approach had to would during fishing something sack-dress on platform / chair.
I have thimbles-insoles constantly on legs platforms are worth and clothe on them the standard set of sporty ranks perhaps so much same time as and with "raspashnym" Rivovskim krepezhom.
Simply indeed want understand reason spend their money on replacement one sporty on the other, if both put on 25-defective pace. Me functionality in primarily interested in. "To was on hairdryer-wada" - this not argument. Rivovskiy got a body kit on funktsionalnee? Until that me only box with a lid amazed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 22 2012 00:46:15)

I enjoyed Prestonovskim obvesom in its time. Me not impressed by the ganglia with vkladyshami, enough a complex and may knot. :) Wu Reva's all far easier, that saves time under Quick on for competitions.
And you duffy333, enjoyed whether rivovskim obvesom? If not, our current reactive model--you come spring on poplavochnye contest in Kiwe on Rusanovke or on sees, on test and compare together functionality! :)

With gusto. Hope, that by the time already d and with "its" Rivovskoy a platform.

Such impression, that poplavochniki and fidermeny only the and make, that; got a body kit on in the process industrialized fishing :crazy:
Range of and his-in sporty from Preston's. Trabuko, goldenketcha with proceeds can choke off any wishes the fishing trainer on acceptable price.

Text or himself am gold CC with wheels in goes. Exasperated got 3 elephant. Ramnaya construction, boxes are all the functional. What and you wish :cool:

Last edited by Nycolas (Nov 22 2012 01:49:58)

+2

Тоха wrote:

I not want accountable about this on public hearing Forum.

Yes no one your report not need and so was clear that you nothing not bird. :tomato:

In is the and deal that this public forum and writing something you should be prepared that perhaps on this write not quite nice for you things. Forum that place for remarks his opinion. :tomato: And not dwell on it on me (hint of salary not only I made - up on the closely. You for way to remarks their thought not only I to take jabs at.

About transition on personality the began the latest phase of precisely you with (Pictures at an Vitalikom on platform. You wrote stupidity I.M.H.O.,. You people hinted that you not rights with their perspective. In than the problem? ???? you in the context moreover office me I met. Maemo in end tuh ui maemo.

Тоха wrote:

You for me man not authoritative. And yours opinion me not interested in.

Yes - Nazdrovia. Only we speak on public hearing Forum, not in corporate incentives chat. Simply ignore my opinion :dontknow:

Incidentally me very likes that this forum became say so "bezavtoritetnym" and prevents advertising "and you'd always pit majority participants seriously not are perceived and especially for newcomers helpful this, so as" 're copywriters "terminally not will score" them heads by any sign and creating different opinion can be will do specifically for themselves the right choice :flag: Torgasham of course this not very likes - but those and well this forum! In my opinion!

Incidentally I genuinely most admired people which not possessing his personal transport buy platforms o.o. work such not times. This need to have or a permanent running mate, on rybalkam which will tolerate "the odd" platform have themselves in machine (under this machine must be or multi-purpose device as least or ah his in the ass state of rear seats and carte doors. Or even not know as. In my opinion above than buy platform need to perhaps buy although would it comes / ushnyy vazik which will electrify this platform. In my opinion again same!

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 22 2012 10:04:27)

+3

Roma, me not likes "knead for closet." On your messages more respond nothing not d.

Last edited by Тоха (Nov 23 2012 23:22:44)

Took itself until on season Preston Space Station II.

Sit, hopped on it. Holds my weight, breakfast.Clean and persistently sit, bone is modules. So and bought immediately after running through guys.

Now here is'm on it't seek flaws which can be help hands in off-season.
Special joints there is no, I exasperated and'm thinking. already there bystrosemnoe the and wheels for winning distant Optim not affordable for Owl on these.
System already coined, enough easily all is embodied in the life, if nothing not would prevent, gonna make happen in product in any time soon and'll post an photos.

There is firm on on perform well Keyless roughly on two - three module, think than build up?

Appointment platforms: 50% feeder 50% your fishing bobber, in native supply there is two module under cassettes with trend to and 1 module (‘ through highly deep box).

Until all is in core staff the and nothing not dokupalos, d glad listen to the advice about flooding the modules, ate who already did transportation system am asking posting photo. Thank you

+1

Years 5 capturing the on CC. My weight 106 kg with growth 188. Identified with especially first couple of years, but then began to look closely to other, sit on all. Nobody chose long. From all candidates left 2-'s - this Rive 36 leg and Preston Space Station II. From-for financial opportunities choice fell on last. The entire previous season capturing the on it-the most broad, the most sustainable. Real Tron for categories 100 kg +. Lack of -tyazhelovata for wrenching, but further 20 flushed not burdens and had to remaking the mountings pin socket, to not remained traces from mounts. High suits and Misc. Modules for my growth not need. Believe Rive station better, but only with 36 foot. Will to what seek to.

+1

gardy wrote:

had to remaking the mountings pin socket, to not remained traces from krepleni

Ruslan, yeui iiaeia, jury it comes Vi napisati, and ua e?aua just photo ye ae pererobili technologies uia not zalishati damage on nіzhkakh platformi, Thank you.

Last edited by Maks (Feb 26 2013 00:07:29)

Dobryi day
Want buy such a him http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … pace-saver

Want on it put prevents erection table http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … ait-waiter

And prikormochnoe build http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … owl-a-hoop

Will help whether me such here is Devaysy, to attach this to frame or not? http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … spacer-bar

In advance whether thankful for the answer :yep:

JohannHans
For the table not I’d say, and build and without any sign threads he has will become

For table need here is such G-shaped fastening:
http://www.prestoninnovations.com/Item_ … OFFBOXB-03
It has ivory. And a table on mounted side has ivory.

Thankful)

Colleagues need a aid interested in MEGA SIDE tray WITH Lid maximum distance on which can be you came to spread fastening the table on legs platforms.
Who enjoys Kinte report, as a device Regrettable or goffing around.
Pick a between him and legally Rive.

http://www.prestoninnovations.com/img/product-pages/hovers-800px/OFFBOX-72-1.jpg

http://www.fishprofi.ru/files/pictures/stolik-dlya-akssesuarov-s-kryshkoj-600h400h120-mm-rive-d25-25416.jpg

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Aug 20 2013 22:23:35)

Better Pandora RIVE I.M.H.O., :flag:

Podskajite no diameter leg Absolute Station?

Donfeedermen wrote:

Say, is no diameter leg Absolute Station?

Signature author

FISHMIR.RU

20mm

+1

Already want poschupati a new station from Preston. ABSOLUTE COMPACT.
Under our tasks must be nothing. Especially likes, that all its feet shuttles diameter of 30 mm. :cool:
It must be easier frame Absolyuta and less in extreme. This, too, plus.
Need try, as it with sustainability. Who any its saw in living?

In topic pro chairs and platforms with here is this messagesalready will be teared pits of this platform - I himself Ideology got interested in :rolleyes:

+2

Have Absolyuta CD there is size? Seems where the already met but not can find. Interestingly compare its dimensions with Space steshin.

Lilian wrote:

Wu Absolyuta CD there is size? Seems where the already met but not can find. Interestingly compare its dimensions with Space steshin.

Judging by list, size as have Absolyuta, its feet in short only. http://s7.uploads.ru/t/nWohK.jpg