All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Platforms Preston new

Posts 91 to 120 of 213

Lilian wrote:

Wu Absolyuta CD there is size?

Received the answer from prestontsev:
ABSOLUTE COMPACT STATION
WEIGHT-16KG
DEPTH-560MM
WIDTH-720MM
HEIGHT-530MM
DEPTH WITH FOOTPLATE EXTENDED-840MM
===
And something, as something, not quite understood. Or poorly pomeryali or :dontknow:
Wider, deeper (if, of course, to believe size with official pictures of the Absolyuta).

i.wild wrote:

ABSOLUTE COMPACT STATION
WEIGHT-16KG

O.o. where such weight?? They OK his from lyuminiya, not from have become like intended to do. Or heels on legs from longest? I have Space Station Compact in the pure 14,5kg weighs.
With so weight and "recommended price" in 500 ?(820 dollars) go they timber :mad:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 15:42:08)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

where such weight??

But honestly, on 20% easier conventional Absolyuta :)

But me,, too,, not quite understandable why (that weight, that the price. Like simple, simpatichnaya ", a stool for you" :dontknow:
If with weight I still and is prepared to contemplate, then perishing with price - accurately there is no :canthearyou:

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 15 2014 15:46:21)

i.wild wrote:

Boor honestly, on 20% easier conventional Absolyuta

Incidentally, I still nowhere not can find weight Absolute and Space Station XS2.

And with so weight, the absolute-CD realistically Brad some. I have these station remind my Kalinu former. Like as all normal, all is famously Daniel makes it, but to went, need to finalize an a file in it.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 15 2014 15:48:25)

Weight have Space Station XS2 in "bare the form of" hardly more 18kg. Have sufficient number of athletes (and not only) there is this platform.

Vertex wrote:

not can find weight Absolute

I, like, on this Forum somewhere read / remember that about 20 + kg.

duffy333 wrote:

is have Space Station XS2 in "bare the form of" hardly more 18kg. Have sufficient number of athletes (and not only) there is this platform.

Not think that there 18 kg. Think that 20 +. This the very a net platform, with stokovymi modules.
Simply, I was digging around search for in networks, but about this as something all sites hold back.

XS2 little wider finally, longer than the legs and plus one module in standard staff the - thinking will give + 6kg?
Riva 36-I in standard staff the like 22kg weighs - so there realistically tank, not platform.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 15 2014 17:31:51)

I have XS2. Wastes and without sporty weighs killogram 12. Not weighed their specifically.
I here is await the not they’ll fix it the report on absolute CD. Watched on photo, but this little. Especially interested in ganglia fastening legs. Perishing painful for highly be fastened sedushka, and even adjusted for 30 mm-oops its feet, submit that it will shaky.

I the latest season its Kompakt baggy full around without large mailbox, which under sidushkoy - unambiguously "feels better" in weight is obtained. Especially if this Pandora travel kormushkami for industrialized fishing on devices up :crazyfun:

duffy333
Absolutely the same chip. Only living in lower I have the coils and shpuli. A credible Pandora and coils saves from strikes under transport.

John the Revelator / Lilian, seriously? 12 kg? Wastes with all stokovymi boxes? :)
Hi,, why OK I raze not can find real weight platforms space station. Me simply interestingly comparison do with his. I have as would (PV) modules in 2 times less, frame there of cast, and would still weight 15 kg.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 15 2014 18:46:39)

Vertex
You like as bought these its on Turunchuke and he'd put his in machine on subject kirsch or not. But then she was overrun by under zavyasku.

Lilian wrote:

Vertex
You like as bought these its on Turunchuke and he'd put his in machine on subject kirsch or not. But then she was overrun by under zavyasku.

Yes as would I its after and bought, and already and sold, for weight and dimensions for me with easy brute. So here is now I remember weight its empty, and there not the that 12, there kg 20 - this closer, and the and more. Given that Absolute Space Station (significantly smaller) weight in 16 kg, then fear that SPXS2 will somewhere in raoyne 23 pounds. Yes ah and in late-all, to to lift any questions on this about, let us on this site first time will emerge real weight this platforms! I've mined already all far could of reach, but nowhere not saw clearly the promised weight or modicum someone-weighted. No one this not interested in that whether?

PS: Under full booting platforms, I already understood, that I its faster'll drown with anger, than loved him so much meters 500.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 15 2014 18:54:15)

If choose between X3S and Space Station Compact that more interesting on experience? The latter as something more interesting looks, frame and opportunity to lift floor Pandora.

up6uc wrote:

If choose between X3S and Space Station Compact that more interesting on experience? The latter as something more interesting looks, frame and opportunity to lift floor Pandora.

SS Compact - unambiguously, "IMHO" s.
Truth length pin socket lacks, but + 2 legs and all options But on X3S - such a same the problem. Still and rear hoisted not shuttles.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 15 2014 22:31:21)

On CD two rear, too, not shuttles. Whatever they initially stood (to push or upper) not remember. Now face obey - in most cases I'll hold you in sloping surfaces (levees, plates of, scale,) and discomfort in this case not feel. If same harvest zanosya in water somewhere on shoals off, then already not very.
Me parity Steyshiny more like from-for NOEtop frame design. But modules in passenger seat of one goddamn bastard-lickin '- purely for poplavochnykh osnastok on motovilakh. And the which drawer-style askew at all punishment: Forgot lift rings-rebar - get you stick his, then forgot insert - necessarily during assembly platforms other way fully and the entire small-time wasters from him rassypetsya.

Already 4 year'm using X3S, legs, truth, all has replaced on shuttles immediately same. Yes and after Artemovki (storm) one leg been bent from - there could pognutsya all. Long operator exhorts many new models, but you it, this, as my it's an oldie Beemer - 7. She me all suits.
Before Happy New Year adjacent sold, and platform not d. Ah likes she me. Drive, truth its on 3 t4 were a transporter accident, slightly whether not under all body kit.' - team bus allows it such comfort.

Last edited by Silent (Jan 15 2014 22:58:21)

+1

I have petty 2008 in hatchback over there, chair enters on rear the seat next flat against, or in trunk with rotate to push seats, interestingly here is, platform voopsche will go down modicum as something :dontknow:
The cover on platform I so understand see not need?

Javadxan, I on Sergei Petrovich 3 t4 were looked and understood that start need to not with platforms was, and with machines.

up6uc wrote:

Wu me petty 2008 in hatchback over there, chair enters on rear the seat next flat against, or in trunk with rotate to push seats, interestingly here is, platform voopsche will go down modicum as something :dontknow:
Cover on platform I so understand see not need?

To lift its feet and pedanu and should go.

Boev wrote:

I specifically’precisely Preston commercially, to from two shallow shukhlyad do one a deep. In it freely vlazyat any trough, even zakormochnye. Once saw this decision have Igor Alexander Veselovsky and made roughly also. Incidentally, not have him one shukhlyady were changed being designed. Have Olega Kevyts'kyi for example, both mailbox replaced by on one deep from polished stainless steel have become. It's poppy, really and functionally. :cool:

Bountiful all the evening!
I understand that deal was long, but if can be to tell and (or) show on photo as in "date or" peredelyvalis small boxes are on more the functional. If not's Secret of course. :rolleyes:
In advance thank you!

Colleagues pick a itself platform. Today watched X4S SEATBOX on growth has drawn only with an additional legally, but its feet she has terribly short yes and Pedana 6600m korotkovatoy, could you tell me but as the case with was coming out feet and pedanoy have SPACE STATION COMPACT and SPACE STATION XS II? Have us their in available there is no poschupati not can.

SPACE STATION XS II
Weight 17.3 kg
Pedana 51,5 centimeters on 34 see
High legs 58 centimeters, the nominating part of 45 see

+3

Space Station Compact
Weight: 15kg (without, lower mailbox 14kg)
Pedana: Happier - 42cm (itself gathering spaces that offer universal without Accounting pro pin socket with krepezhami), D - 37sm (brought forward until emphasis)
Legs (adjusted for your heelbone): Ivanov - 45cm, fully mess up - 70sm

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 23 2014 23:44:13)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

is: 15kg (without, lower mailbox 14kg)

And in this Pandora katukhi Tesla, Seryoga?

Perhaps. Have him the depth of 90mm.

Duffy333 I so think you with all platforms Preston are familiar, Podskajite what better for growth 182 signatory and weight 97. Space STATION XS II or ????? SPACE STATION COMPACT. Again same X4S SEATBOX 6600m low and with small pedanoy. Sizes its not know.

bormanb wrote:

duffy333 I so think you with all platforms Preston are familiar, could you tell me what better for growth 182 signatory and weight 97. Space STATION XS II or ????? SPACE STATION COMPACT. Again same X4S SEATBOX 6600m low and with small pedanoy. Sizes its not know.

I with past year sit on "date or" with weight roughly as you have in 95-97kg and growth in 190 see Personally me and high the most mailbox and Pedana suits, at least until. :) !

bormanb wrote:

duffy333 I so think you with all platforms Preston are familiar, Podskajite what better for growth 182 signatory and weight 97. Space STATION XS II or ????? SPACE STATION COMPACT. Again same X4S SEATBOX 6600m low and with small pedanoy. Sizes its not know.

I have growth 178sm and weight 96kg. Me well lack finally - all indeed enough constrained and under hand. Although platform quite not a small.
XS II all ??? for guys degistirmek and bigger than others - ah if anything have more large my known precisely such platforms. She has legs wide are located and from-for this a sense of greater room, when naveshen got a body kit on. Ah and legs very long. From-for all this she and more a volumatic in transport.
Not know, very human errors parameters choice :dontknow:

+1