All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Winter feeder

Winter feeder

Posts 1 to 30 of 158

Ah sho. Propose a on the lucky ones that can afford such a luxury as had forced on feeder today year inspect especially winter fidera :flag:

For zatravochki full otchetets with of last fishing. Can be boldly say that winter feeder was so as temperatures with morning was 2. :flag:

http://feeder.at.ua/blog/otchet_o_rybal … 11-20-129#

That immediately would like discuss. In past s observed such a feature of in behavior a white bream in winter period. When] However in light, started (at dawn) why the he prefers prikormku saturation for yellowcake color of (body of water with heated. As only will come abloom almost scores on it safely and much better reacts on prikormku dark brown or black color of o.o.

Ktio that thinks pro this? Such watched needinozhdy o.o. Perhaps this as something to do with osveschenostyu on bottom at dawn? Easier find? The depth of to word in place industrialized fishing 3-4 Dam.

Have us in himself with offensive morning the station is beginning to from discharging more warm water, apparently capacity increases. And, incidentally, I have was contrary, initially worked dark prikormka, and then better lighted, the depth of cupola.

Like would clarify on Cold water - zakormochnoe blot did?
As the me - fish in dark time don't care no color of prikormka, she color would still not sees (purely from physics - color, this ability to material reflect certain length waves light spectrum), there is no of light / sun - there is no color of.. And here is when up light, it as would more comfortable lie on bottom without of normalcy.

umka wrote:

We wish we would clarify on Cold water - zakormochnoe blot did?

Nope. Your heelbone feeders on start not in expense. :dontknow:

umka wrote:

it as would more comfortable lie on bottom without of normalcy.

So in is the and deal that on dark on the morning nor-nor. Indeed do worse.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 23 2012 11:28:58)

I think Romeo forgot create in the title themes, that speech is faring about it catching on coolers (this big reservoir near heat power plants). And there tactic depends heavily on work station. Have us, for example, times in week the station dumping very hot water, water paruet, and local donochniki immediately occupy barega, camping on K. Is beginning to well enjoyed a carp.

marmon wrote:

I think Romeo forgot create in the title themes, that speech is faring about it catching on coolers (this big reservoir near heat power plants).

Ah I as would mention any country by in post.

Romeo wrote:

(body of water with heated).

:dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

To zatravochki full otchetets with of last fishing. Can be boldly say that winter feeder was so as temperatures with morning was 2.

Roma, what installation of, length tug ropes, the size of the hook? (Before always wrote)

алекс бр wrote:

Roma, what a montage, the length of the tug ropes, the size of the hook? (Before always wrote)

I have always Pater Noster (disambiguation) on klassichekom feeder. Deal not'm applying already very long. Length defence wakes up aggressivity 80 centimeters -1 meter. Trigger # 12 ovner 50922. There's gravy Coastal 60 grams. The thickness of the defence wakes up aggressivity hotspots mm.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 23 2012 22:25:51)

+1

Romeo wrote:

trigger # 12 ovner 50922. There's gravy Coastal 60 grams. The thickness of the defence wakes up aggressivity hotspots mm.

"Nikheggra itself! I not in rate, ggrebyat! " :D Boor under become kheviku with Ava's :D
And I, boredom, quite the last time constantly ochkuyus. And increasingly give 0,08 and # 16, and increasingly from provolki's a little bit thinner (50921). And then, boredom, wonder what reality I fish harvest not becomes :D

+1

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

A I, boredom, quite the last time constantly ochkuyus. And increasingly give 0,08 and # 16, and increasingly from provolki's a little bit thinner (50921). And then, boredom, wonder what reality I fish harvest not becomes

Ah kagbe I have long has passed this moment. Tooling such a in those to top conditions and on how a reservoir was for order to cut off ukleyu and lavrika until 100 grams and harvest more less vmenyaemuyu fish :dontknow: I OK not torchbearer. :flag:

Before and I baited in the dog leashes but also 0,08-0.1 and hooks until 20 numbers until not "it." Incidentally and oparikov peak times.The buffet on 3 pieces.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 24 2012 17:28:08)

Incidentally on reason filtering "an unnecessary" fish I and in metodnoy it catching hooks less 4 numbers very rarely'm hanging especially summer. Crucian kilushnyy or karpik to about 1.5 where we meet his. In his mouth particularly not climbs and he would settle down. And achieve escape fish the nozzle sitch gonna wait until. So and on of last a fishing trip precisely on this was rate. And takryba was no size. And tumble down "below" not like. + eiaee on during from-for distance there is, but on devices up fish not such a gold - zhret and large trigger. And small beer such a hook yes still with 3 oparikami in his mouth not climbs.

Yes kit-an absolute dream! A hook in detail by is not lost, fish on our ride and uproot without podsaka. I OK say

Д!м!Тр!Й wrote:

quite the last time constantly ochkuyus.

Ah and the first, that comes to mind, words Onyushkina: "I poplavochnik. Poklevku more two minutes wait not can. "Enleve themselves on thought, that, too, 're squeamish :dontknow:. Ah and until not learned harvest, "all that is moving."

Romeo wrote:

in those to top conditions and on how a reservoir

6 or 7 tug ropes threw away when fish in blatant jerking. Kryuchkam goats. After as 2-3 times razognul-of a line is that become surprisingly of unintelligible forms :D.

Romeo wrote:

. Incidentally and oparikov peak times.The buffet on 3 pieces.

The same to word. Lobatyy better are biting on sandwich with motylem :crazyfun:

Winter karpfishing http://youtu.be/joyeXCyYdGg :flag:

And still from obdobi Nash is ;http: / / my / F3IiVx0rYY8

+2

Znachittso prikormka the same. Place, too,. Actors those same. Only nasadochnogo very strapon. Fish has become slightly than. Podleschiki 150-300 grams. Catch roughly for 7 hours about 8 kg.

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/910948912.jpg

Not the cutscene with their feet catching on ceasing 0,165 mm. Found garnu brovku, but clams :( and so 5 tug ropes with fish tank are gone. :dontknow:

Winter feeder goes on magnifying :flag:

The scale of the - a bucket sensas 17 liters :blush:

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 25 2012 19:04:30)

+9

Romeo wrote:

Winter feeder goes on magnifying

Respekt kaneshna! But question, it a fox?!

Топор wrote:

it a fox?!

Romka the last time fish pitnu. ;-)

Топор wrote:

Respect kaneshna! But question, it a fox?!

benderr wrote:

Romka the last time fish pitnu.

Specifically this a scribe. Went on taranku. Already two years normal taranki not ate. Exploded :dontknow: :blush: and here the size of the ah recognized taranoshnyy :confused:

Have been arguing be honest. When produce non-open source - produce non-open source. Here is took away - honestly about this wrote.

Last edited by Romeo (Nov 26 2012 20:08:37)

benderr wrote:

Romka the last time fish pitnu

The understandable, chilly and in bulk. If to example me kogdanibud winter manages catch some so much fish, and not mock immediately, that would I merely on together she survives?

Топор wrote:

What understandable, chilly and in bulk. If to example me kogdanibud winter manages catch some so much fish, and not mock immediately, that would I merely on together she survives?

Ah smari. Come across podleschiki less 100 grams I their has manufactured. Ulepetyvali very fun. If in sadke even with staunch supporter the 100% nothing it not will. And if in build put the, too, nothing not will. And here is if crisp until -5 or moreover more yes until photosession will end can and snufffs it :dontknow:

+1

Plugging in their 5 kop.
11 days ago been caught bass. Temperatures + 1. Couple of hours swung in the bucket without water. Homes dumped the in cold water and now zhyvye (company on 5l water, have the on balcony) -rebyonok looks and one enjoys.
Of course under subzero temperature such vyzhyvaemosti not will :(

Топор wrote:

What understandable, chilly and in bulk. If to example me kogdanibud winter manages catch some so much fish, and not mock immediately, that would I merely on together she survives?

I have much as I've survived. In heap predominantly strategically golavl. : Let plus it in Mythbuntu control center perch and ukleyki. Perch even ate in sadke.
On fact thicker than water the with heated. Crusade as near big (let and not very goryaey) batteries sit in frost on the street. If wind not storm the harvest quite comfortable experience. I have was deal when under - It's eleven even gloves not outflts. Special needs not was. Sometimes stashed hands in sleeves. So, that fish themselves quite comfortable experience feels as in sadke, so and on Bank if its deliberately not carrying away from water and not hurl in snow.

Топор wrote:

If to example me kogdanibud winter manages catch some so much fish, and not mock immediately, that would I merely on together she survives?

As times winter Survives best. Common or Bronze Bream, which summer without water izdokhnet for half an hour of exercise winter freely lives half-day. As something with colleague on Ice training of mormyshechnichat, for 3 hours rounded up on five kil podleschikov, fish abandoned in polyethylene once there,, ??? on Ice, then vzvesilis and we packed the entire catch on lunkam. Through couple of minutes in lunkakh remained less dozen the minnows from 1.5 hundred.

Колючий wrote:

Of course under subzero temperature such vyzhyvaemosti not will

Correct to counterbalancing former office - then was a small frost and much of fish cold. Nevertheless, revived and swam away.

Have us with by Alex King on of last a fishing trip in temperatures air + 3. + 5 perch in simple as that. Without water (wanted to the cat ?????????????? take From) who was flopping around about hours - finally we took pity, and have receded his in water. He even on side not farewells - made couple of circles before us on help and then is gone on depth.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/lgXSN.jpg

Temperatures air minus 5, activity chub with 12 until 2 night. Surprisingly, but was glitching and a dace, profit, as for Siverskyi Donets River sizes. On the morning the exit chub with the sunrise sun, one all in brovku until the last and ??? cut off not big 0.14 ceasing about colony river mussels.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/MqFSv.jpg

European chub independent a host day, and waited of bream.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/w3iIt.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/LpCMh.jpg

Has found plotvinuyu point, poklyovki quite greedy and only on worm, maggot in full dance with you

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/tiTrA.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/aB9lL.jpg

Had forced on feeder in predzimniy period, silence and rest, on River nor souls!

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/8E70b.jpg

Quickly darkens, at night occurred movement poachers there, long not saw their in those places. Behave very aggressively, one had to you shine a light in eyes auxiliary.

+3

Oleg_dv
Oleg and what two fidera? :D

Dimitri

Worried, are you? Comrade left in rural-urban divide to change fish on moonshine, and fishing pole has remained.

Tomorrow we leave on Canal emerge warm water with Ges. Now enjoyed podlesch and sea Bass under 300-400gr People heap, need slaughter place with night, but hole iiaeia find. People but on a spring with mastyrkoy and 2 hook + pinoplast. Looked in bins of the post-and found a bit line of Browning's. Here is task, sho to do, cook salapinku and add chegoto, because knitting on "Antares" a spring as something. Yes and goal fishing whip It. With respect

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/3lVHU.jpg
Here is such Canal

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Winter feeder