All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Winter feeder

Winter feeder

Posts 61 to 90 of 158

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

vepsA you sho on sale cooking? Kilo pea plants.

For particularly whiz-kid can be and-28.0g protein-25g on 100g, in any village, every kid this knows!

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and you as one takes

On clock zamachivayu peas, was irrigating and give boil on a small fire hours 4-5, not hinder.
Peas 2, water virtually not should remain. Leave manki bit, 'm setting it a lid and await the 5 minutes. Further

Vadkh wrote:

violations bugging the hell out of this all out of a pot and one starts kneading the dough hands with adding manki. When will become as encouraged and not will magnetically to batty - is prepared. Proportion not I’d say did all on eye

Last edited by CVI (Nov 25 2013 14:54:52)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

Came have us the first reduced the. Not never not eiaee fiderom winter. Until interested in question, than splashing me to raskosami not ledinela?

I such'm using for impregnation twist are spaced. Leaner and meaner. Shpulyu was spilling things on couple of times in during 3-4 hours. The reference

In frost, 'm using common pharmaceutical Vaseline. Densely else I miss tulip and two-three rings them and on 1-2 hours nothing not obmerzaet. Impregnate to let the line out, which nothing not absorbs, not has tried and not d.

Under preparation mastyrki hands podsolnechnym oils lubricates need or not.

CVI wrote:

At clock zamachivayu peas, was irrigating and give boil on a small fire hours 4-5, not hinder.

Where you take peas? I here is already year three can weld it peas and mastyrki, so now. Maybe, you peas some, razvarivaetsya for hour. With where not ’, everywhere such.
But in a whole, you increasingly correctly said about prescription.

In Kiev stores the right peas meets very rarely. I take on the periphery and only razvesnoy.

Last edited by CVI (Nov 25 2013 16:32:37)

CVI
Gone Fishin '(you're coming if the post, if can be. Me interestingly. Although where only not has tried on mastyrku everywhere are they biting. Only host at Rusanovsky (in sports his parts of) even, pass problematic. There fish at all accustomed to in an odor prikormki and associates its with pile a butterworm. Because perhaps there with mastyrkoy worse.

Peas bought / half of retailer has seen as green halves of nobody chose from worm /, zamachil. On the evening will make, tomorrow'll try out.
Need on little nest egg to start scrubbing - can somewhere 2-3mm pea barabolki there is.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

the evening of will make, tomorrow'll try out.

Better with morning to do, peas quickly stew in his juices and long this mastyrka not deposited! :)

veps wrote:

better with morning to do, peas quickly stew in his juices and long this mastyrka not deposited!

Turn in promaslenuyu a rag, then in polyethylene package and in the freezer. And more less a normal peas in Kyiv, this in NOVUSE, Trade-mark not remember, he integral, not established, only there there is.

-Lubrication tulip and rings, lovable fish to. And not many wipe down the cord on a coil. Problem cold lack on hour.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

the evening of will make, tomorrow'll try out.

Can be add get back a little of salt, sugar - flatly there is no :flag:

Where sea salt in as a cause allergy - understandable, and can still and enlarge yellow flyuoro paint or turmeric /, too, a preservative /.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Sol in as a cause allergy - understandable, and can still and enlarge yellow flyuoro paint or turmeric /, too, a preservative /.

Piyasada not necessarily, from turmeric hands yellows will, ui have Chinese :crazyfun:
Where sea salt in as a cause allergy - not only.

Last edited by CVI (Nov 25 2013 18:31:21)

Turmeric not only paint, and even and flavouring. And to hands not were bags (yellow, smaller bandy need to, prikormka adsorbiruet a yellow facial paint on itself and for hands less remains.

For fashionable guys there is forelevoe dough, and we all clear the three :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

To fashionable guys there is forelevoe dough,

Advise, what?

volod wrote:

advise, what?

Berkley Power bait.

Vadkh wrote:

To fashionable guys there is forelevoe dough

"You Jerboas see? And they somewhere there is " :D

Can be and karpovuyu pasta take, but in than [kayf]. Mastyrka is ready, but on verochku, zabodyazhu still and from apartment flour. Truth had to promoted pea stick. Do on the morning. Five hours and she still hot, this OK in how many on the morning waking up need, that would more hours in seven on a reservoir be.

Sergei Moskvichev
And I where sea salt not I put it right, the peas and her - I. And the dye food telescoping.
The dye in mastyrke need and unambiguously need! Sorely tested on practice simply. And here is supplements motley kind of. Here I rather will refrain from councils. Long tell why, but better not enjoy. Peas and her - I and increasingly. And fish on this are they biting even 4000m2 as well as running.

That before that stew in his juices, yes this is so, but not so fast it stew in his juices. Boldly you can enjoy the two days consecutive, only in refrigerator after fishing pack.

And even, very a unique insight now advice.
Cooking mastyrku, - Just pop its in 20 made syringe and put quietly in the freezer. You syringe ????? with head on fishing. Only have syringe, knife, vonny "shoulder" the under igolu, to hole slightly more was. And increasingly. One "click" syringe, and right number of for nozzles you have in detail by. :flag: Yes and to the same, syringe gives understanding of about autogeneous mastyrki. You will simply know that too hot dry this poorly. Ah and if easily naturally our (those more on the cold) this, too, poorly.
Here is so! ;) Udach in applying this meganasadki!

Ah, as and promised. On a reservoir was about 10-00 and until 16-00. On mastyrku was two poklevki, both in Bank - golavl. With my view, mastyrka will need a after seventh January, when number of poklevok on very is beginning to conducted with with number of poklevok on dough, and March month will fully for it. With hook not flying off / Gamakatsu LS-1310NS Number 16 /. Nothing not was painting, nothing not inscription.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Since my view, mastyrka will need a after seventh January, when number of poklevok on a butterworm is beginning to conducted with with number of poklevok on dough, and March month will fully for it.

And I have in a butterworm only ershi nosari klevali, with size of with little finger. Maggot at all ignores. But on mastyrochku are they biting.
Thank you that experienta!

Somehow should be place it for winter fidera - rapid with hard vershinkoy, rapid with soft vershinkoy, parabolikom etc. That need use as such - understandable. Ironically, but much of the big info about my own rods applies to ispolzyvaniyu udilisch class heavy. In conditions, where I try explore winter feeder quietly themselves feels there's gravy in 42g..

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

“should be place it for winter fidera

"Spherical feeder in a vacuum" - parabolik with soft vershinkoy and nanofilom.)
In reality increasingly depends on concrete conditions.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

“should be udilishche for winter fidera

If you interestingly – my opinion, then’ll share them on this about.
So here is, that until rods up, I, too, 've partied initially. Me seemed that fish are they biting very cautiously. But as has shown practice, I was misguided. Until 80gr feeder, the tip in 2 ounces of, and. I simply liked mono recent already several seasons, so should you say, that after the first same fishing from twist are spaced refused.

We a dace and podleschiki so keep pecking, we have us misconception about udochkakh in terms of registration poklyovki limping, but I assure you, for order to try swim, analogy any place it which you choice summer.

For me personally critical work only dozen rings done - than he more, those ostentatious their from ice brush your account for. Moreover shell done as something more appealed, than such as carboxylic. Not can explain "in hewed-centimeters" - purely subjective a sense of :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

What need use as such - understandable. Ironically, but much of the big info about my own rods applies to ispolzyvaniyu udilisch class heavy. In conditions, where I try explore winter feeder quietly themselves feels there's gravy in 42g..

All because, that fish already failing in deep places and Germans on rivers (90% infi precisely pro rivers) and harvest laytami and mediums on a regular basis there opportunities. There where you’re trying to develop winter feeder the slow for or full his absence?! In my opinion

And here is who can suggest pletnyu for winter fidera?

Ruslan 161 wrote:

and here is who can suggest pletnyu for winter fidera?

The kind pletnya, which less just raspushaetsya, with the cover. Else depends on lubrication. ;)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Winter feeder