All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform - 3

Posts 211 to 240 of 941

Attention VERY use! Not worth push it in this topic (platform) there is huge risks are lurking namely - note on fastening pedany to height-chairs have Preston's mounting your on domestic profile and have Corum on external. So here is have Corum practical will in first legs shuttles in the future can be TUR and thereby raise higher entire pillar. Preston can be replace domestic profile (these would go, too, with Corum) and increasingly would still Preston loses. Second if Pedana Corum analogy to the old seats the see buy new. Third why buy chair Preston with pedanoy which will lie over levels undercoat just in 15-20 centimeters what in this sense? Closely witness but photo. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/uQ9a0.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/mJa9B.jpg
And if even Pedana will swim on height-and I in this absolutely am confident the Corum again wins - below fastening two profiles nor as. My conclusions will are useless if Preston, Diamanda, pedanu casings and its can be will stowed, on the outer profile in fix I very doubt.

Last edited by CVI (Jan 4 2013 13:53:52)

Here is if would Preston released chair on 30 th become as a new platform this was would breakthrough and so this for ardent admirers are Preston.

veps wrote:

A more precise time delivery?

February (the beginning of or middle of the)

CVI wrote:

NOTICE VERY use! Not worth push it in this topic (platform) there is huge risks are lurking namely - note on fastening pedany to height-chairs have Preston's mounting your on domestic profile and have Corum on external. So here is have Corum practical will in first legs shuttles in the future can be TUR and thereby raise higher entire pillar. Preston can be replace domestic profile (these would go, too, with Corum) and increasingly would still Preston loses. Second if Pedana Corum analogy to the old seats the see buy new. Third why buy chair Preston with pedanoy which will lie over levels undercoat just in 15-20 centimeters what in this sense? Closely witness but photo. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/uQ9a0.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/mJa9B.jpg
And if even Pedana will swim on height-and I in this absolutely am confident the Corum again wins - below the mountings two profiles nor as. My conclusions will are useless if Preston, Diamanda, pedanu casings and its can be will stowed, on the outer profile in fix I very doubt.

Edited vi (Today 13 :53: 52)

Can of course wrong or not understood your thought. But I catching in Holland with chairs Preston Pedana on height-not likely to slide and was becoming I on pedanu in full growth.

Even one important moment on which is worth pay attention. If are going to fish on sand close to urezu of coastline the under legs were chairs will need that the adding so as on them will account for more weight than legs pedany and they will to stamp my feet and if in this moment still to stand up in the entire growth the cracked spine is inevitable increasingly depends on dimensions. On platforms has fastening violent and Vynoslivey.

CVI wrote:

. Note on fastening pedany to height-chairs have Preston's mounting your on domestic profile and have Corum on external. So here is have Corum practical will in first legs shuttles in the future can be TUR and thereby raise higher entire pillar. Preston can be replace domestic profile (these would go, too, with Corum) and increasingly would still Preston loses..

Disagree about "loses / wins" :flag: cafe, judging by images, that as times have Prestonovskogo chairs Pedana firm more correctly and conveniently. Why? Preston's convenience location pedany (and convenience sitting in got, respectively) can be quietly regulate expense of fasteners on domestic part of 1938 - distances from top legs until seats fastening pedany walking in enough broader range.
Now the situation with Korumovskoy pedanoy. How not, just slide telescope fixing instruments pedany would still below load on leg not lower. I.e. maximum distances from top legs until seats fastening pedany positioned initially :disappointed:.
Have all the length of the legs different: Someone will conveniently not file shuttles, and someone will have their even on the flat the surface their file, to its knees until breast not ’. Frightening awkward in such a skruchennom able harvest.

Алексей П. wrote:

Can of course wrong or not understood your thought. But I catching in Holland with chairs Preston Pedana on height-not likely to slide and was becoming I on pedanu in full growth.

If not likely to slide this sumptuously already +. My thought in is that better buy one pedanu Corum if she is coming to old seats than entire assembly carried out by Preston's.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu all the length of the legs different: Someone will conveniently not file telescopes, and someone will have their even on the flat the surface their file, to its knees until breast not ’. Frightening awkward in such a skruchennom able harvest.

D debate. Above vikladenim agree on all 100. But if buy legs shuttles which already long many this have made and've christened and even in them replace domestic profile on more a long the will simply bomb. Now increasingly peremeryayu and'll issue on mountain.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/pzLdb.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Wse86.jpg

Its feet-shuttles from Preston, which suited under old chairs from Corum have feeding 19 • 19mm and go in one length of his 45cm (, let. ONBOX / 21), if am not mistaken.
Even if replace domesticprofile on more a long, then the outerwill remain accurately thus same on length of his until seats, lower load. And Pedana will be fastened on the exterior profile:flag:
So that in version with Korumovskoy pedanoy need borrow more long legs from old Prestonovskikh platforms (there is until 90sm) and put a in them telescopic arms insert. With all attendant a hemorrhoid Quick fasteners for of fixing insert-adopted. And on money couple "modified" pin socket will as sum couples 1938 and ordinary% -)
Sense?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 4 2013 15:01:04)

2 - I counseling standard without small 40 centimeters with pyatakom himself profile 340 mm
3- I counseling downtown is for rent 450 mm himself profile here is this difference 110 mm has served a compensator to knees not sticking out higher ear. I have growth 1m 83 centimeters

Replacing domestic profile on 4 - 6 nozhekakh deal on 30 mines in household conditions. Profile http://ukrprofile.com.ua/?razd=10&podrazd= pittance 15gr. 1 forge the There and dont under the size of the.

Last edited by CVI (Jan 4 2013 15:14:35)

I here is about than wrote relatively pedan from Preston and Corum - zone fastening on at judging by images are varied:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/rpkWT.jpg

The entire rub in larger teleskopakh for Korumovskogo chairs with pedanoy as times in need substitutes outdoor parts of 45-bond its feet on 60-@-@ inch, for example. And for this need profile 19 • 19mm. Ah not milling same profile 20 • 20mm :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 4 2013 15:27:26)

+1

I understood. Only if all was hosted by high landing chairs on standard legs. The why not test even on couple of centimeters higher (that that zelyonenkim circled her) yes and even with pedanoy.
Would argue from parts of for those who not had chairs and wants to purchase can its choice do in favor of Preston. But those from whom there is chair Corum Pedana as option. This – my personal opinion.

Last edited by CVI (Jan 4 2013 15:34:34)

So in is the and deal, that far not all suits on Korumovskikh at the length of the front legs in 45cm - so and buys people its feet-telescopes, to in open its knees not looking.
And Pedana expense of his fasteners and fasteners on become-telescope...... eat still centimeters five, in my opinion.

Text or: Although what we care? If fixing instruments on Korumovskoy pedane will such same as and on really got, i.e. with immediate contact thing screw and legs, then who would prevent put pedanu on patch-telescope? Less feeding this not greater ;) Truth perhaps will have slightly more a long zazhimnoy propeller on node fastening questioning. But if there any "production of small" construction, then are possible difficulties.
And until remains wait, when she "in living" to us end up :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 4 2013 15:46:20)

All Sergei you me were you convinced absolutely agree on all 100. Here is so is born the truth. Thank you!

duffy333
CVI
People! :) that you "so squeamish", if revere here, then there written that pedanu can be stowed, on domestic part of telescope its feet a new chairs deluxe. And so same, there written that Pedana will approached only to all seats (and old) - here me seems becomes clear that, respectively, she will be fastened and to domestic parts of dokupaemykh the body-legs. In my opinion!
Ah and at all.

duffy333 wrote:

remains wait, when she "in living" to us end up

Last edited by i.wild (Jan 4 2013 16:10:42)

i.wild wrote:

there written that pedanu can be stowed, on domestic part of telescope its feet a new chairs deluxe.

Increasingly already dared thank you for tips me its base bad knowledge English - lessons school been ditching all the Gone Fishin '(traveled.

Last edited by CVI (Jan 4 2013 16:25:35)

vas82 wrote:

I who that can say about pedane to seats KORUM, can have someone there is or itself have.

Meeting conveyed on February.

+1

Interestingly what its weight?

I don't know, now only forumchanin from of Odessa under down Burelom the only perhaps, who can answer this question. Yes and the only on prestonovskoy pedane.
Think, that smaller somewhere on-third weight Prestonovskikh pedan for platforms - and encompassing in entire length there is no, and construction not from leaf, and from profiles.

Here is so here is, all want each time minimize its’fishing stuff to, yes not goes, overseas bourgeois know how

Sorry that'm interfering, but wanted to say even pro one thing. Have prestonskogo monster all 6 legs shuttles. And this there is dokay the Hood.
Asked have Tim
I
Need for a complete description of it.
Telescope feet all 6 pieces.?
Or only on the chair?
Tim
Yes all 6 legs telescopic
As are to come, at will make photo.

vladkir wrote:

Sorry that'm interfering, but wanted to say even pro one thing. Have prestonskogo monster all 6 legs shuttles. And this there is dokay the Hood.
Asked Tim, the

Yes this, with the outset was known. As only Preston made public its interesting.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/EbUBJ.png
Who enjoys such a platform? Or who saw in living? Nothing in Internet not has found. Me interested in from what manufactured by East the Blue parts of? On size than she different from pre-reaching model? And judging by photo interested in even the, as mounting your Pedana? Like not so as on pre-reaching? Except weight legs, that new?

+1

In living not saw, but even on photo, on external mind, on configuration me she more likes, than the old model. The Blue parts of this sheet metals, as on most such models. Pedana, it seems, that mounting your so same as and before. In folded position away- - under platform. In Fighting willingness fixed bolts. Construction is not new, but enough is reliable. Plus color pedany, pin socket. Plus all shuttles. :cool:

But as on expense such here is armchairs?
http://carpspot.ua/shop/carp/product/x2-mk3-chair.html/

Олег wrote:

the enjoys such a platform? Or who saw in living? Nothing in Internet not has found

On this site there is man, have him such a. Nick -brother. You, you can ask around.

Tornado wrote:

but as on expense such here is chairs?
http://carpspot.ua/shop/carp/product/x2-mk3-chair.html/

In use one season - reproaches no!
Truth managerial a major guy.
For this the cost of - alternatives not has found.

Македонец wrote:

In use one season - reproaches no!
Truth managerial a major guy.
For this the cost of - alternatives not has found.

Here is I roadshow. As alternative Korumu) tolkov 2 times cheaper ;)