All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

_ wrote:

but under the current price Aah ?1,100 (its bought these for 1050 without very sharp discount)

The current the price price Aah ?1,100 this not the typical the price, accurately also as and 1050 without very sharp discount. I simply in rate policy pricing (not as Private of the buyer) and even I in rate dumping by in Kharkov stores about dura-Ace. And those prices which I led this medium-size prices staff stores, on this increasingly ??? more correctly will 1250 VC, against 1530 CX

Lexa2012, haved code on transported there is. With what you decided, that was many the receipts, I for example not saw nor one and at all I not heard about fakes this fidera on Ukraine and pro rings you say full nonsense :mad:

Today became gold Shimano Speedmaster commercial 9-11, the first same perception - an excellent Lite! Thank you for advice Vitaliku (Feederals organs is 74), ah and shop, in which I his ordered. If from whom there is such same, what coil would?!

Feederal_74 wrote:

Lexa2012, haved code on transported there is. With what you decided, that was many the receipts, I for example not saw nor one and at all I not heard about fakes this fidera on Ukraine and pro rings you say full nonsense

Haved code countries producer or haved code product? Ah if there is no potdelok then as you explain that that on my own rods one producer one and toezhe model are worth different on type rings?

Last edited by Lexa2012 (Feb 19 2013 00:41:12)

On most fidernykh udilisch different producers is worth mixture of from different types of rings - "difficult policy" (three paws,) and "match" (one's foot). Usually this a couple "difficult policy" place the first to from katushkoderzhatelya, and all the rest "match." This by marched and appointment rods up. Moreover "the strengthened" have a more insufferable mass of, and this highly is bad for zabrose especially on modern lung carboxylic forms. There is of course and "lungs" rings such design from titan of, but they are worth decently and their place on top model. Yes and the not have all producers.
Only on river series or Hevy and extra-Hevy fiderakh all the rings make at a heightened. Yes and the not have all.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 19 2013 00:59:40)

Super ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder khevik vershinka 4 oz goes with whose rings, I so understand, for use shock leader.

Feederal_74 wrote:

I for example not saw nor one

And I saw Picker bistmaster :blush:

wrote:

ah had to to send back on 2 the knee letterhead was treshena this temperature delta wherever 0.5sm

You already the second, from whom I hear similar over the past 2 days. That OK this for antaresy such, that their lomanymi ontological?
P. S. And this accurately not one and the same stick.
P. P. S. - two taking, if not secret?

Carlos wrote:

you already the second, from whom I hear similar over the past 2 days. That OK this for antaresy such, that their lomanymi ontological?
P. S. And this accurately not one and the same stick.
P. P. S. - two taking, if not secret?

Here is here is not Ujio... whether producer have which there is standards, signs kochestva not is checking their rods up I think that this is not in a result transportation the form povrbilsya I.M.H.O.,
I have was case when I bought these bstmaster the first arrived curve this is obtained that plant winds a rods up on curve Dorn and even not slidit behind this? Understandable that accented marriage vizde but as me seems such difekt this already party marriage so poyavdlyayutsya doubts in originality product! Ah and the second already a normal have sent

About potdelok want say this system works so, there is otredelyonnye faces which have not small budget, they go in China's treatment of book there uldilische to it was such a same color of generally as can be bolie it seems on the original of the, sown a they there can that anywhere. Zakazyvaiyu their not little under this are worth they in been cheaper, illegally are carried their to us respectively in Port of Odessa on the border give bribes in White for our brother this acceptable and then sell have us under the guise of original udilisch and wholesale and in daunting
And there is doubts have old bistov have them on regarding loose covers was shtrikhkot product but not countries producer as same they tomozhennyy control passed is obtained in custody. Then it is unclear where and whom made but as product nor there is
(And even saw that on some on foils will was written Shimano on some there is no again depart the standard ah can this already and small beer ah increasingly same)

Last edited by Lexa2012 (Feb 19 2013 10:12:04)

Ultegra. Reinforced two udilki, a medium stalks are bent over rings, khevik curve the form, almost Central.

Profis wrote:

Ultegra. Reinforced two udilki, a medium stalks are bent over rings, khevik curve a form, almost Central.

As in is whole joke "Plan such launched, that the ass once print is" :crazyfun:

Lexa2012 wrote:

And there is doubts

Doubts there is and I have. On "Cottage" rush, were sold (and continue to jobs well up) Speed and Antaresy with price from poltorushki until two. Already then me not very was is understandable this tsenoobrazovatelnaya policy. Yes, replacing model series of, but 50%. Here is and think, think, with any warehouses / zavozov these stick to us toured, if have ofitsialov credit if and was, then far not such a sweet.

Profis wrote:

Ultegra. Reinforced two udilki, a medium stalks are bent over rings, khevik curve the form, almost Central.

21st!
s Ultegruin barrakude have Vitaliy - increasingly at the highest level.

Lexa2012you argue about how in fix not "want", yes and at all what the nonsense write. Yes curves forms are outfitted with, but in proportion 1 :1 00. Naturally this marriage, but he raze not stems with camber of Dorne, vykhot a bit logically discuss.
Now further, about the receipts. Spoof there is sense product mass, but not simply mass, and very mass and spoof so to, only experts could see difference. A series of Bistmaster modicum and the most popular, but not on so much, mass to was economically benefits its spoof. Spoof there is sense lighters Bic or the handle Maxriter. Again same, if on something fidernoe place it be stuck aluminium "Beiste master", then Bistmasterom it from this not will become. So here is such things even forgery considered cannot be. And in this case if and since that either not illegally, so this the original of the.

If you not is difficult, establish on its WordPad it simple program verification spell checker, for example Punto Switcheror similar

Carlos wrote:

Antaresy with price from poltorushki

And can be exile on new from poltorushki

Feederal_74 wrote:

A can be exile on new from poltorushki

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

This still living exile, the rest frayed already, but on period with 1 on 15 January their was there with buckets.

Last edited by Carlos (Feb 19 2013 13:28:40)

Fiestvod wrote:

S Ultegruin barrakude have Vitaliy - increasingly at the highest level.

This still times confirms that buy need to in respect to themselves and customers, stores. I a higher horrors of, went test its novopriobretennyy on discount Antares, but there is no, all normal, magazinu- respekt.

Oleg 32
Likewise, all immediately checked still times, more closely. Claims there is no. Bought these a medium and khevik Antares for 2,100 every. In is no clothing left their already there is no, quickly disassembled. Roughly at that price (or a bit more expensive) weeks two ago they were sold in three stores.
Went test prices: At the other site a medium Antares for 2600

Last edited by bk45 (Feb 19 2013 14:19:58)

and, ah there same there is no nor one of "Antares" from poltorushki :dontknow:
And 3-I the reference so and at all not to community. I have in period New shares dimensioned khevik can be was for painting "Grzywna (take. And at all over the past two months me very many treated in vlane consultation about the acquisition of more expensive types shiman (in ties with sweet... your prices across Ukraine) and all I advised that from discharging old and buy new, on this me why the offered not is surprising your exile from private.
But for many much more interesting will history the emergence of low price in staff stores and I (the so as in rate) stuck a bit clarify situation on this issue.
Can for whom the this secret, but Normark in late of each year "merges" on certain positions warehouse, making very interesting proposals for wholesalers, but demanding from them procurement on large sums and in timeline not more weeks. Usually staff shops in such "plums" not participate because, as almost never on "warehouse" not work (because this requires 69.38 money, ah and other problems), and work, that is called "with the large"

Spoiler

To those who not in rate within these. Suppose, some Petr diary feeder Speedmaster, was lining up with staff shop. There him promised clarify the availability of and promised perezvoniti. Forth staff Music sozvanivaetsya with Normarkom and specifies the availability of. If product not, the Peta will say "Sorry, only, that konchiloch", if product there is, then await money from this others. Forth with money this others representative this retailer goes to on Normark harks back Petin product, and educate his. The entire charm of this way in is, that for such action not are required invest money in product

But in this year have Normarka remained very big warehouse and on expensive positions in including, on this there decided move away from rules, prices opredelyonnyye groups lowered, but not set no obyazalovok and term such a plum acts and until now. Here is hence and super prices. Naturally staff shops in this year have been able already to participate in these "plums."
And the that tradable commodities in staff stores over quickly so this and not surprising, after all in such the stocks have Normarka participate not realezovannye the remnants of and naturally "globe" not can be eternal.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

and, ah there same there is no nor one of "Antares" from poltorushki

You not selected carefully read. I was tweeted by only living exile. "Antares" there for 1800 - this not from poltorushki? On evening were and exactly for 1,500.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A 3-I the reference so and at all not to community. I have in period New shares dimensioned khevik can be was for painting "Grzywna (take.

Again. I wrote not only about Antaresakh, but and about speed. Have these same sellers Speed mediums and kheviki were on 1,300-1600.

Feederal_74 wrote:

me why the offered not is surprising your exile from private.

Especially those private faces, a. Up to staff-shop, aha.

To became understandable - I have not was claims nor to dura-Ace, nor to Normarku, nor to you personally. Simply interesting the situation - Venezuelan prices and returns low-quality product. Another question wrote in lichku.

Carlos wrote:

Feederals organs is 74 wrote (and):

And can be exile on new from poltorushki

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

This still living exile, the rest frayed already, but on period with 1 on 15 January their was there with buckets.

Edited and (Today 11 :28: 40)

Signature author

Hear can Sables -
There my ship!
Do there bl!

Dobryi day. On someone references can say, that on some of them had attention in December-January. Me interested spidmaster partners a medium. Have us in city of in no clothing left "Rybatsky paradise" went New Year discount and have continued roughly until the mid-January. In this time spidmaster partners a psychic, if buy in really no clothing left cost in my 1570 Grzywna (, also proportionately and other shimanovskie model (Christmas Prize not gave unfortunately not broke a buy) Bistmastery disassembled specifically, especially mediums. Now again prices under two thousands of. And in branded stores shimano such very sharp discount not was. With respect Yevgeny.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Lexa2012 you argue about how in fix not "want", yes and at all what the nonsense write. Yes curves forms are outfitted with, but in proportion 1 :1 00. Naturally this marriage, but he raze not stems with camber of Dorne, vykhot a bit logically discuss.
Now further, about the receipts. Spoof there is sense product mass, but not simply mass, and very mass and spoof so to, only experts could see difference. A series of Bistmaster modicum and the most popular, but not on so much, mass to was economically benefits its spoof. Spoof there is sense lighters Bic or the handle Maxriter. Again same, if on something fidernoe udilishche be stuck aluminium "Beiste master", then Bistmasterom it from this not will become. So here is such things even forgery considered cannot be. And in this case if and since that either not illegally, so this the original of the.

Ah times poddeluyut only mass product ah this already funny 8-) In our time poddeluyut absolutely increasingly, example the from fishing categories the ice drill (Barnaul) potdeluyut on cheers recognized in Kharkiv mint. And you say only very mass 8-)
Okay let even if not poddeluyut bisty the explain me pozhulysta why on twin models udilisch are worth different rings as I spoke about this higher and why on place it is missing haved code countries producer?

Reveal facts with photo - periodically the 1949 talk about fakes udilisch, but realistically I something not were sufficient "evidence base." Usually all boils down to that somewhere someone someone said, that friends his Comrade are trying involves forging% -)
Even the all-knowing a little Google nor not Russian, nor on English on tags "shimano fidernye rods up forgery" / "Shimano feeder rods fake" pleasantly nothing not has now issued. Not, have one thing:
http://www.fion.ru/rating/items/305/
If would forgery were would by massive, then seething in networks stood still the. If anything in Internet in Russian language so accurately - have us dura-Ace the most sold brand fidernykh udilisch, perhaps.

Lexa2012 wrote:

and why on place it is missing haved code countries producer?

I have nor on one of my udilisch from Preston's, Garbolino and MAP-and nor the that this there is no this there is no, and even not written "made civil." :dontknow:. ???? two Preston's and Picker from Garbolino we swam in of England and in their identification I on 200% am confident. And on Browning, I such a not saw.

+1

Here is bitches thatre producing I have 4 fake shimano without code in real covers triggered with code

What of UAC :rofl:

here was tube topa fake beSSmastera :confused: post # 687

Last edited by Fiestvod (Feb 19 2013 18:53:22)

Lexa2012 wrote (and):

And why on udilishche is missing haved code countries producer?

http://s2.uploads.ru/gdzcr.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/Co8hL.jpg
Cannot be trust haved codes, here is the obvious example. Two dayvy Tornament and by the Shogun. One the Scottish, another Chinese, and the first 6 numbers haved-code same assessment. Ah and as be.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/WSMLK.jpg

Vadkh wrote:

There trust haved codes, here is the obvious example. Two dayvy Tornament and by the Shogun. One the Scottish, another Chinese, and the first 6 numbers haved-code same assessment. Ah and as be.

1. Lay down their figures, ??? on (even places:
8+0+2+7+0+1 =1 8
2. Resulting amount scaled on 3:
18x3 =5 4
3. Lay down their figures, ??? on odd) places, without control figures:
4+2+0+4+0+0 =1 0
4. Lay down their number of, these in points 2 and 3:
54+10 =6 4
5. Roll back tens of:
Get 4
6. From 10 deduct winning electoral majorities in tranche 5:
10-4 =6

If derives precisely from after calculation figure not coincides with control figure in haved-really, this means, that product searched illegally.
Most often meet two kinds of haved-breaking: The European 13-digit and the American 12-digit. They are fully compatible between themselves. Let's stop on first of them much detail. In such a haved-really the first three figures - this code countries, the next four - code producer, the next 5 - code product (in them encoded name product, his consumer properties, size, mass and color) and, finally, the latter figure is called control. She applies for verification genesis code.

Haved-code itself guarantee the quality of product not can, but in the same time he is Marker identification, so as any product, recorded officially, has its unique Number.

Last edited by Lexa2012 (Feb 19 2013 19:11:52)

+1

And that this "mathematics" us gave, if code there is no quite? I have and nor on one vershinke, about horror, there is no this code. Although, again same, they we swam overwhelmingly in God-fearing and a law-abiding of England.

And still tell us, that means:

Lexa2012 wrote:

Ok let even if not poddeluyut bisty the explain me pozhulysta why on twin models udilisch are worth different rings

This different types of frames on that / on type fasteners / in form or ceramic insert motley material / color of?

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 19 2013 19:43:36)

Not destroy [kayf]man Ionou searching for shimano with code :D

duffy333 wrote:

And that this "mathematics" us gave, if code there is no quite? I have and nor on one vershinke, about horror, there is no this code. Although, again same, they we swam overwhelmingly in God-fearing and a law-abiding of England.

And still tell us, that means:

This different types of frames on that / on type fasteners / in form or ceramic insert motley material / color of?

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :43: 36)

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/4SpRO.jpg

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2