All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 331 to 360 of 1000

Porsche willyes, come.

So this simply the fire! Wanted to TUR kvivertipy, and here it turns out can be pay you compensation as well just 110 UAH obtain 3 pieces yes still and Picker in strain!)

Hello! I newcomer in as it comes to shagging, could you tell me this feeder will be more appropriate for the boner and rivers middle the passage and use of feeders 20-80g Shimano Beastmaster BX Medium Feeder 12?
P. S. Choice fell on udilishche Flagman Power carbon, but familiar sells its Beastmaster (state of normal, and the price me suits), is worth whether his borrow under my conditions fishing? Thank you.

Is worth. For conditional support 1,000 Grzywna ((new) need find udilishche with such characteristics. Although 80 g + fodder for him total. 70 + the average kormukhen in the most times. If the price suits - sense in Power carbon there is no. And given neubivaemost shimanovskikh vershinok still is unknown, what udilishche will cheaper / more expensive through year sheathing solution :flag:

+1

Alex74 wrote:

is worth. For conditional support 1,000 UAH (new) need find place it with such characteristics.

110% coglasen. Is worth unambiguously. And for the beginner well it those, that forgive many mistakes. Especially "indestructible back then" kvivertipy.

+1

For karmushki 20-80gr, and for the middle tide better take a medium Best Aah for 1000gr can be find in very Really coming wealth,!

Last edited by (May 4 2014 01:39:52)

79 wrote:

especially "indestructible back then" kvivertipy

In my opinion if try, break the can be all :tomato:. Need not indeed inculcate illusions neubiennosti. This not DOOM, where can be persist.

Alex74 wrote:

still is unknown, what udilishche will cheaper / more expensive through year sheathing solution

Kit vershinok for Power emerge-and costs around 100 Grzywna (. Shimanovskie all same several more expensive.

I by no means kicking from purchases Bistmastera. I would and himself took such, if would had a chance such case. I have there are two commercial Shimany at very sweet prices from Vitaliy page. :cool:

wrote:

To karmushki 20-80gr, and for the middle tide better take khevika Best Aah for 1000gr can be find in very Really coming wealth,!

Deal in is, that sells a medium. On accounts about Flagman Power carbon with such conditions tackles. Thought if udilka more expensive, then and with such headings, problems not will, is obtained that Beastmaster BX Medium trails Power carbon in this? Or I not correctly understood?% -)

There is no he not trails nor as, in first on vershynkam you on shymanovskie vershynki bet. Harvest entire will became reality, what not can say pro as the flagship of. Second carbon fibre and finishing rods up better than as the flagship of, and shymano there is shymano, and flagship of the there is flagship of the.

Men thank you for recommendations! And the price for bu 750 UAH this normally? Udilke according to season, state of normal, but I still not saw.

Yurij wrote:

Sam: I thought if udilka more expensive, then and with such headings, problems not will, is obtained that Beastmaster BX Medium trails Power carbon in this?

Maximum weight zabrasyvaemoy snap depends on test rods up. In case with Beastmaster BX Medium - this 100g. C the passage under crime as weight 70 gram it udilishche tackles, his in ancient not zagnet. Used cord - 8-10 Lb. Beastmaster - a good a medium on sane price. Set of vershinok 1-2-3 Anabelle Lake now allows harvest in various conditions and differing fish.

VDA wrote:

Dont need indeed inculcate illusions neubiennosti. This not DOOM, where can be persist.

I where the told, that these done cannot be break the? Why this the broken, phone? Fact thing stubborn. And the that done shimano will forgive most mistakes have the beginner and clearly'd last more than done flagship of the-it is an undeniable fact.

Yurij wrote:

will be more appropriate for the boner and rivers middle the passage and use of feeders 20-80g Shimano Beastmaster BX Medium Feeder 12?

Not think that on average during you will need weight trough in 80 Propulsion Why? Under the right selection the main (cord), grinding halt after under conditions industrialized fishing trough, the right location fidera on Bank, you more 60 "grape". (Without prikormki) hurl not need. And this weight perfectly will keep secondary and all the more the easy for. So that take boldly shimano.

Yurij wrote:

Sam: I thought if udilka more expensive

So and want poshutit: "Buy feeder which can deliver Gone Fishin '(and back - realistically ort fit this in budget 3tys. $? :D " :tomato:

Importantly about than you forgotten this weight prikormki and he in standard feeding trough comes to 60 fringes grams!. Your request on work with kormushkami 20-80 grams already not quite suited under a medium! T. K. Test the medium 90-100 grams (overall weight snap - there's gravy with feeds). To figure out what weight will main and then will clear need khevik or Volkswagen Jetta TDI.
Test as the flagship of "poverkarbon" = 90 grams
Test Bistmastera a medium = 100 grams

750 for Best, if in idialno wealth, ah Hevy for 1,000 better

79 wrote:

VDA wrote (and):

Not think that on average during you will need weight trough in 80 Propulsion Why? Under the right selection the main (twist are spaced), grinding halt after under conditions industrialized fishing trough, the right location fidera on Bank, you more 60 "grape". (Without prikormki) hurl not need. And this weight perfectly will keep secondary and all the more the easy for. So that take boldly shimano.

Signature author

In 17 with small he still little that could, and here is in 20 and with large.

About this familiar me and spoke, but I with their telescopes threw 80g + fodder :blush: and then not kept turning :D, so and decided to to purchase feeder, so say for delicate industrialized fishing.

I recently took friend Bista a medium 1-on a test fishing 900 Grzywna (. So that himself think, think. See on state of fidera. And better ask (if there is such familiarity) moreover who in this that the understands. For example share feeder repairmen coming udilisch or ugolovnogo adviser in fish. No clothing left. Of course if people indeed in this that the understand.

The good the price. Launching boldly.

+1

wrote:

in first on vershynkam you on shymanovskie vershynki bet. Harvest entire will became reality, what not can say pro as the flagship of.

And that, there is statistical data on physical impacts flagmanovskikh vershinok? Have Power emerge-and all done - glass, and break the their - this need strongly brains do this. Again same their Power emerge-th I throwing good trough common weight under 140 grams (neatly meters on 30) without unhappy consequences. This to what supply ruggedness he has. On Bistmasteru say not can - such a I have no. Again same fishing, now and again I on rapid during. Have Yuri conditions other - him Bistmaster be appropriate, but not because, that have him finishing better (my, too, as tsyatsya seemed so two years ago). And the price rods up depends on capacity only in his most prestigious modeling agencies a range of. For example a medium Alivio is worth decently cheaper the medium Bistmaster, so that, he not would cast a stated 80 grams? Or Bistmaster would cast a in and a half times greater weight? On price affect material letterhead, Hhardware, number of vershinok in goes, material the pouch and of course same NAME Brands proposition.

Z. L? - 1649. And if Agata Szymanowska vershinka suddenly all same car breaks down - this means life runs out aswell?

Last edited by VDA (Feb 21 2013 16:50:08)

Fiestvod wrote:

Yurij wrote (and):

Thought if udilka more expensive

So and want poshutit: "Buy feeder which can deliver Gone Fishin '(and back - realistically ort fit this in budget 3tys. $? :D " :tomato:

Importantly about than you forgotten this weight prikormki and he in standard feeding trough comes to 60 fringes grams!. Your request on work with kormushkami 20-80 grams already not quite suited under a medium! T. K. Test the medium 90-100 grams (overall weight snap - there's gravy with feeds). To figure out what weight will main and then will clear need khevik or Volkswagen Jetta TDI.
Test Bistmastera a medium = 100 grams

Mostly had forced on Spain and 2008 kormushkami 20-50, ostentatious on average during until 60-80g. On normal need lite and a medium, i.e. two rods up, but finances not allow this times. So as I on feeder not catching still, not want until crawl for more expensive with sticks this two. As something so.

Fiestvod wrote:

30-100 "grape".

Yurij wrote:

Ural simply the price as for bu fidera?!

The price the good. Importantly that would vershinok in goes was 3 pieces.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 21 2013 16:49:32)

Yurij wrote:

In largely had forced on Spain and 2008 kormushkami 20-50, ostentatious on average during until 60-80g. On normal need lite and Volkswagen Jetta TDI, i.e. two rods up, but finances not allow this times. So as I on feeder not eiaee still, not want until crawl for more expensive with sticks this two. As something so.

Then can be boldly borrow this a medium, the more for such a price price 3-'s vershinok) :cool:.
If perishing will require throw 60-80 grams + fodder the is smoother zabrosom. Banned increasingly would still further than threw telescope. Code adopt to let the line out instead twist are spaced and will forget about big traditional transportation in those same conditions. There where 80 on pletenke on the brink of breakdown, on a fishing line will so same stand 50 grams in the same point industrialized fishing.
For the medium trough 30-50 grams (+ fodder) will be very comfortable experience and with endowments of

Last edited by Fiestvod (Feb 21 2013 17:01:32)

+1

Thank you! Tomorrow do look, think that immediately same and'll pick up.

VDA wrote:

Wu Power emerge-and all done - glass, and break the their - this need strongly brains do this.

Blocarea vershinok raze not connected with input from which they manufactured by East, shimanovskie done very die hard from-for a competent positioning rings

All Hi! Want ask have experienced fideristov here is such a thing. Despite harvest solely on stoyakakh! Expanding industrialized fishing 40-45 forge the A small Crucian, karpushki until 3kg, max 4kg. Trough from Drennan civil-line flat method feeder (25-35 g. large). That you can advise from dura-Ace!

vitalik-p. wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! Want ask have experienced fideristov here is such a thing. Despite harvest solely on stoyakakh! Expanding industrialized fishing 40-45 forge the A small Crucian, karpushki until 3kg, max 4kg. Trough from Drennan civil-line flat method feeder (25-35 g. large). That you can advise from dura-Ace!

Shimano Speedmaster AX Medium

euro_2012 wrote:

Shimano Speedmaster AX Medium

Under karpakh in 3-4 kg will slabovast, need khevik.

And if until 2 kg, can be laytovyy, if yes, then what?

Fiestvod wrote:

Use adopt to let the line out instead cord and will forget about big traditional transportation in those same conditions. There where 80 on pletenke on the brink of breakdown, on a fishing line will so same stand 50 grams in the same point industrialized fishing.
For the medium trough 30-50 grams (+ fodder) will be very comfortable experience and with endowments of

Edited Fiestvod (Today 15 :01: 32)

Brad full!! He dishonest napisati Kremlin. Zmniti as such on the thin the cord!

+ 1 Over Best medum. For such minds eiai Enough. spokyno kida trough fder sport 84gr ? feeds.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

Polomka vershinok raze not connected with input from which they manufactured by East,

And from strike about rugged subject they insured? Have glass done more chance survive. Under the right circulation with snastyu any done (yes and themselves rods up) will live long. And so man, if you've been about neubiennosti vershinok, will tulit feeder, as telescope, among of stones and the tin (as have us dubinschiki), or hurl where --something, and then be surprised - as same this she (he) broke, and for sho I pay such money.

Z. L? - 1649. In my reasoning no one specifically not mean

VDA wrote:

A from strike about rugged subject they insured? Have glass done more chance survive.

You with whom this now for done debate rallied :D?
And if seriously, then I naturally mean in mind not "accidents,." I in its time together "dzheksonovskogo" glass jointly with Korsarom shattered every rib and (three times on tree) nor one shimanovskoy, the stamina that is a phenomenal.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2