All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

volod wrote:

Generally after Shimano - Super Ultegra many their with President not want borrow in hands.

I have there is Antares a psychic, on him and enleve now, but need a fishing pole slightly in short in ties with higher the characterisitcs, indicated conditions.

Олег 32 wrote:

1425, on good, karpovik need. :)

I not quite correctly put it. There Crucian and until 700 + there is, and are biting as furious. But need far fling (80-100m). But and the large carp not want miss :D. Me interested in sensitivity described khevikov on a small fish.

sergiy1910 wrote:

Oleg 32 wrote (and):

Here, on good, karpovik need. :)

I not quite correctly put it. There Crucian and until 700 + there is, and are biting as furious. But need far fling (80-100m). But and the large carp not want miss :D. Me interested in sensitivity described khevikov on a small fish.

If harvest regulation fish scales as described, then there sensitivity particularly don't need so as carp especially large are biting boldly and poklevka is expressed as the crease fidera sometimes even with platforms sky falls, This is same not Blicca bjoerkna with their podergunchikami)

sergiy1910 wrote:

carp, White Amur from 5 until 15-20 pounds. The distance industrialized fishing 90-100 meters

Oleg 32is true said - this karpfishing.

sergiy1910 wrote:

I not quite correctly put it. There Crucian and until 700 + there is

Here is so and talk less. And the 15-20. Have us on Volga-, too, there is such. So, that Best multi khevika ????? for eyes. If will get a bite a carp although would on 10 pounds. The what have you fishing pole this him on't care. Simply will disrupt ceasing or razognet hook, of course if a hook not karpovyy and ceasing not from povodkovogo material. And on with your between ministries you karpovye cordage not mentioned.
Trust me. Was I have and not times when such a fish klevala. And if catfish, I not say about 5 kg, then better immediately cut one. This, of course my opinion.

Олег 32 wrote:

We need feeder Lite in size 3m + -, for small rivers, to on a slight distance 15-about 20m., can be was toss crime as a small until 56gr. And not particularly rapid, to well take up knitting fish, so as fall, hasn't bonuses 2-4kg.

Oleg. Trough 56 grams on such a slight distance will catapult any Szymanowski lite. The most a short of them, (he same one of the most classrooms) has length 3,2m. - Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 Quiver 3,20 / 50Your weight for him already in peregruze, but the distance will allow his bombarding without the. With the carp 4 kg. Will have a hard time restoring it, but pleasure atoning moved. Very cool Lite, but he in dvuchastnom execution, so has decent vigorous transportation length. This his the only minus, ah, or plus. Who Needs as.
There is another option, which on my view, will more acceptable. Multi-Volkswagen Jetta TDI 11 '-12'. Such feeder in Jaatteenmaki version analogy you on length of his and quietly tackles as with weight snap, so and with the servant-trophy-fish tank. Under this supply ruggedness will a decent. Such types have dura-Ace several. Personally I would watched on SUPER ULTEGRA MULTI MEDIUM 3,35 / 3,66 / 90or Speedmaster AX MULTI MEDIUM 11 '-12'.:mybb:

+1

Thank you Oleg! D to decide.

Oleg 32
Under Your conditions is famously analogy Super Ultegra 10-11, namely in 10-fringes foot version. This wand a bit tow and harsher standard shimanovskikh laytov, that will allow and work with business and bonus to control on vyvazhivanii.

+2

TARANOFF wrote:

Super Ultegra 10-11

Incidentally, yes. Pro this suschestvennoy I quite forgot, although himself wanted to his try in any time soon in brief length of his under six civilians small beer.

Boev
Under civilians, too, seems interested, but for these goals more be appropriate 10.6. Although them kormushkami more 35 fringes already visibly will work.

TARANOFF wrote:

Super Ultegra 10-11, namely in 10-fringes foot version. This wand a bit tow and harsher standard shimanovskikh laytov,

Thank you Alik. But have this rods up casting 30gr. Think with 56gr. The feeding trough + fodder will not tawdry :).

Last edited by Олег 32 (Apr 17 2014 00:29:09)

Олег 32 wrote:

But have this rods up casting 30gr

Have this rods up test any seafood brunch, 30 "grape "-mistyped word :) Personally wasn't brave. This wand in barrakude-very liked :cool:
With be seeing Alec agree-stick clearly stronger fiksovogo option

+1

Greetings all want purchase demonstrated Shimano FIREBLOOD Feeder MULTI MEDIUM can who already has in his arsenal wanted to would to know reviews and characteristics.
And as compared with FIREBLOOD Feeder MULTI MEDIUM such feeder as Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder MULTI MEDIUM
That better take.

Last edited by soo77 (Apr 17 2014 05:55:51)

+1

Boev wrote:

One a short of them, (he same one of the most classrooms) has length 3,2m. - Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA 10 '6 Quiver 3,20 / 50

Oleg, not belittling yours large experience, but this udilishche, essentially, a long Picker. 56gr + fodder for him very too.

Ruslan74.To any lights 56gr. + fodder this there's too much weight. I this not'm contesting and moreover, not advise harvest such headings,, but. Speech is faring about distance there is 15-20 meters. This even not impose, and carryover weight through reduce leverage. :D Also, much depends on hands zabrasyvayuschego and radar, limit.
If not saw, other as Szymanowski light with test 50 grams lurches weight, exceed this very test almost in two times. Expanding zabrosa. 80 gather steam;reel dura-Ace 4,000!

+1

soo77 wrote:

. As compared with FIREBLOOD Feeder MULTI MEDIUM such feeder as Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH Feeder MULTI MEDIUM. That better take.

In comparison as the sky and land. These multami not catching, but was flipping out enough. Suu multi-a medium a good easily herdable feeder, but until Fayrika not are on many indices. In primarily this build and the dynamics attenuation letterhead. Fayrik more Archaea and recent vintage procured just. Suu a bit snotty and more soft. But, this in having I observed only have multi-the medium. In clean number SU very the right.

+1

Boev wrote:

In comparison as the sky and land. These multami not catching, but was flipping out enough. Suu multi-a medium a good easily herdable feeder, but until Fayrika not are on many indices. In primarily this build and the dynamics attenuation blanca. Fayrik more Archaea and recent vintage procured just. Suu a bit snotty and more soft. But, this in having I it is noted have multi-the medium. In clean number SU very the right.

Oleg tell please can better take the usual Volkswagen Jetta TDI fayrik and not to dwell on.
If a commonplace the want have a medium in size 11 and 13f for the price of one.
Or all ??? take two rods up? I doubt about an extra $joints of on multe. That advise? And still question as themselves is leading udilka ? three joints relatively udilki with pyatyu? Affect whether joints on build and capacity stick?
In advance thank.

Last edited by soo77 (Apr 18 2014 03:33:03)

+2

Have shimano cartoons not not until and even expensive line of represent from themselves quite rare Propulsion But yes and Oleg Fight as Kruglouniversitetskaya brand dura-Ace likely nothing on funding not will tell. Soo77 you gathered buy fayrik. Expensive predtop brand and ask one question about the impact number of joints of on build rods up. Can not worth to rush invest money not we learnt in sabzhe. Im

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 18 2014 09:53:53)

Got called down with mate can will find in Moscow Antares VC multi a medium.
That from just advise.

+1

You themselves homilies polovite, can you and like, for whom the after all make these cartoons. :rolleyes:

El Amigo wrote:

Wu shimano cartoons not not until and even expensive line of represent from themselves quite rare Propulsion But yes and Oleg Fight as Kruglouniversitetskaya brand dura-Ace likely nothing on funding not will tell. Soo77 you gathered buy fayrik. Expensive predtop brand and ask one question about the impact number of joints of on build rods up. Can not worth to rush invest money not we learnt in sabzhe. Im

Edited El Amigo (Today 11 :53: 53)

Signature author

A bit about itself: Lover of as industrialized fishing, DAIWinist, PRESTonist, a bit GARBOLINschik and MAPovets, paternosterschik and petelschik, platformschik. Forthcoming, character the Nordic, loyal to enemies fidera.

And than Aspire suschestvennoy bad? Or Super Ultegra? Have no producer there is better? Somehow from listed multov data series a and how many, that so adamantly hereby declare? I for example made of these series believe among best and successful!

+1

Espayrov I here in sale not met, and ultegry not love for mikrokoltsa. A respected, on Forum every has the right mouth its opinion, I its voiced and likes his kategorichnost you or not me don't care. Fire not up mult wasn't brave. Me grassroots can buy summer, if will desire to. Likes you universality of in changing length the as states BANNER In slim I nothing against not mean :offtop:

El Amigo wrote:

Espayrov I here in sale not met, and ultegry not love for mikrokoltsa. A respected, on Forum every has the right mouth its opinion, I its voiced and likes his kategorichnost you or not me don't care. Fire not up mult wasn't brave. Me grassroots can buy summer, if will desire to. Likes you universality of in changing length the as states BANNER In slim I nothing against not mean :offtop:

Signature author

A bit about itself: Lover of as industrialized fishing, DAIWinist, PRESTonist, a bit GARBOLINschik and MAPovets, paternosterschik and petelschik, platformschik. Forthcoming, character the Nordic, loyal to enemies fidera.

A respected! Me, too, Don't ask your opinion! But reading and ask questions people, which not have opportunities on somehow either reasons touch tackle or sufficient experience, that would draft its opinion. So and wrote, that when who the, that the calls full G. Desirable justify, again same to other could draft its opinion about udilkakh! And so driving on bolabolstvo, not more!

+1

If man wants to buy tackle not poschupav-potrusiv he himself themselves exposes at risk be the disenchanted. Perhaps you are right and I quite a chatterbox, but im prolunga evil. I even turnament 12-13 brother-in-law gave, not grassroots build with prolungoy. Man vkinet money now in pursuit of the universality and then in a rag will silenced and harvest not balanced snastyu thanks to for advice.

El Amigo wrote:

Wu shimano cartoons not not until and even expensive line of represent from themselves quite rare Propulsion But.

Even not see sense that-either to prove to man, which not eiaee multi-fiderami dura-Ace. This rather antireklama, ah or black public. :D
For that will keep answer. In top series dura-Ace multirazmernye fidery very interesting since. Aspayr in eyes not saw, and here is Antaresy and Fayry - bombeznye with President, which have footnotes quite not worsens build with President. Let responds Sergei Orlov about his multi-glass tinkles Antares. He in offense souls not world of. I his understand.
In other series there is mass examples very successful of cartoons. For example, series of Komershial, where insert as such there is no at all. Change length produced at the expense dopolnitelogo full knee. In these models cons there is no.
Go further. Multi-Lajtha dura-Ace all successful even with additional 207 mph. In longest version build naturally is changing almost have all, but this not minus. Is obtained more soft fishing pole in the upper parts of with a powerful komlem for industrialized fishing melkokarpa on platnikakh, permitting the successfully manage fish tank. In Jaatteenmaki version more rapid - a fishing rod, which can be and need use for speed industrialized fishing, in including and on for competitions. Here can be ask have viborola Soroca. His the most a favorite feeder for competition - far not an upper-level Qatana 9 '- It's eleven'. With him he became gold Cup Ukraine. After I him offered Double - other Lajtha in version not multi, but he increasingly would still took accurately such feeder. And deal here not in prayse, and preferences.
Multi-Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Here, agree, not increasingly so unambiguously. There is models that I not advise. But, their already wash their hands with production. Those with President, which there is in the catalogue 2014 deserve attention. Super Ultegra so-same. Incidentally, it komlevoe knee was is inserted in the hilt under it by the nut katushkoderzhatelya. This seams can be not considered. Footnotes 30 see Not has rings and can be as established, so and withdrawn without lifting reel.
Multi-khevik. Very successful fidery as for industrialized fishing Karpov so and for strong tide. With, VSE model. In brief length of his is obtained easiest a powerful khevik for industrialized fishing carp on precept and medium-size made it, and also on devices up in came from extremely deprived conditions. In longest version is obtained real a powerful khevik with shows promise esktra-khevika for industrialized fishing a captured copies, and also on during, where need a long feeder for rapid raising fish over maintaining of overgrown the seashell..... shapely eyebrows. Catching Kitana, Bistom and Spidom. With large kormushkami 120 grams plus fodder these with President mismanaging without problems and a blip on the on failure. In longest version also can be boldly use as spodovuyu udilku. Was feeding point on kaprodrome on distance there is under 70 meters big zakormochnoy the feeding trough. Super! :cool:
Even about pros. Many multifidery not have rings on insertion. Respectively, in longest version the first ring the on respectable distance from coils. This positively is bad for range missiles zabrosov.
Now about minuses. Their a bit. This greater dozen finished on sravneiyu with fiderami in clean length of his, and weight with President. If given, that there is an additional seams and footnotes, and also, all cartoons markedly stronger their clean fellow brethren, then increasingly understandable. In some moments this plus.
P. S. Buy shimanovskie cartoons in as a universal tool or harvest only net fiderami, let every for themselves decides himself. – my opinion: For means fishing trips very even makes sense in universal multi-feeder.

+4

Oleg, want thank for advice about dura-Ace Big River, brought me his from Germany - not naraduyus :cool: Thanks.

+1

Predictable post from human an A.T.M. with advertising this brand. But considered his ascriptive in full least can be partly in terms mediums. Of our not am and dignity types shimano such as rigour assemble, the qualitative spares and we're gritty kvivertipy I admit and respect, if my personal opinion about closet-multakh shimano was offended owners am asking forgiveness. I personally mean experience industrialized fishing two multami, spidmasterom and Aero and in Hevy version, sweep prolungu desire to appeared after the tenth zabrosa roughly, without prolungi feeder as feeder such itself easily herdable your average salesmen but with prolungoy build becomes sosiskoobraznym shifted forward and comfortable experience harvest only with large into pauses, in anticipation trophy, this about aids, Aero and specific technology on lyubitelya why she need a I so and not understood. This my personal opinion and I not'm promoting 3rd party brand in this industries.

Text or. I have there is a close comrade on designed and he a limb here and from Chinese yes such a oak and nouneymovogo, until him not gave Excel 12.6 he at all lived in Chinese coordinates of reference. If his judgment enjoy the any sovereign. Ider good, was would fish in a reservoir and time on this hobby

Last edited by El Amigo (Apr 18 2014 13:54:48)

El Amigo wrote:

I personally mean experience industrialized fishing two multami, spidmasterom and Aero and in Hevy version,

Speedmaster Picker? And that such aero? Aerokast?

Boev wrote:

Speedmaster Picker? And that such aero? Aerokast?

Speedmaster multikhevi.

El Amigo wrote:

. I not'm promoting 3rd party brand in this industries.

Javadxan. Other on its signature. :D

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2