All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

Theme "fidery Shimano", conversation went for Vengeance here is and decided to clarify

This not to him question. Boeva or Vitalika from barracudas ask need to.

Could you tell me please what stick better Shimano Antares BX Feeder Multi H 3.66 / 4.26 m or Shimano Antares AX Feeder Multi H 3.66 / 4.26 m

Better - the latter a series of Shimano Antares BX.

Boev wrote:

Better - the latter a series of Shimano Antares BX.

Signature author

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/STnx8.jpg
Feeder Team
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/j3EgA.jpg

Oleg thank you!

Oleg Horodets'kyi, tell, and vershinka in 2oz with large rings for khevika-fayerbluda indeed Hi than the same in 2oz, but with small the rings or this me only seems?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (May 21 2014 18:55:11)

I not observed difference in rigidities these vershinok. Only on potryakhe kviver with large rings a bit stronger that bends. But, this from-for of gravity rings and inertia.

I not has tried their because. Simply bought these kvivertip fall and sgibal pokrashenyy the tip not by letting go. So here is, kvivertip with large rings more conspicuous than an lightly, although visually thicker than vershinka with small rings.

And on the workshop-pat each not has tried?? For red lightning 2 kvivera together took horizontally and evaluating, what more down otognulsya. Under same rigidities kviver with large rings at the expense their weight slightly stronger izognyotsya.

ZooM Junior.You likened the done with equal Norfolk diameter of?

Boev wrote:

ZooM Junior. You likened the done with equal Norfolk diameter of?

Yes.

Mike, in is something and deal, that I kept their vertically. Weight rings under this, as I understand, role not plays. I already spoke, that done with large koltsami markedly thicker. Thought, that they so will less flexible, but, to my the surprise of, all contrary. Material both have kvivertipov - glass.

Want derzhitsya will make with SV / ZSV printed?

ZooM Junior wrote:

I kept their vertically

And you hold this horizontally. And vertically stated can be very accurately provesit, but need certain adjustment. With this not finger at the tryout, and objective figures.
I have on shimanovskikh fiderakh all such as carboxylic done, with all much softly 2 Anabelle Lake now.

Interested in opinion the techs take a on Shimano Olivio Medium.

’ ll share its practice:
Catching 3 times on during and 2 times on the lake. Used bullet Feder sport 56 grams for a near style of and small Arkhangelsk Carmack 72 grams for the far-style of. Cord was 0.2 was pro with 3,000 coil. That personally observed, if do a strong - Ohh! - Swings, then from-for small rings on vershinke is happening beard.
A psychic

On the lake karmaki until 40 +. But already with fishing line 0.2.

And in one and friend the form of industrialized fishing place it predisposition of eloquently, the easy and comfortable as for me.

balicsey wrote:

Ural opinion the techs take a on Shimano Olivio Medium.

’ ll share its practice:
Eiaee 3 times on during and 2 times on the lake. Used bullet Feder sport 56 grams for a near style of and small Arkhangelsk Carmack 72 grams for the far-style of. The cord was 0.2 was pro with 3,000 coil. That personally observed, if do a strong - Ohh! - Swings, then from-for small rings on vershinke is happening beard.
A psychic

And in one and friend the form of industrialized fishing udilishche predisposition of eloquently, the easy and comfortable as for me.

Not I’d say for Olivio, but the cord from -0.20 for the medium, in my too fat,, even interestingly as he at all there churchgoers on the rings. And trough not the direst you. With respect Yevgeny.

Last edited by eugeney650 (May 22 2014 12:55:14)

eugeney650 wrote:

Don’t I’d say for Olivio, but the cord from -0.20 for the medium, in my too fat,, even interestingly as he at all there churchgoers on the rings. With respect Yevgeny.

All right on, only with strong, her backswing as spoke higher, was beard and blown it off vershinku (well truth that not fractured the))

balicsey wrote:

Ural opinion the techs take a on Shimano Olivio Medium.

’ ll share its practice:
Catching 3 times on during and 2 times on the lake. Used bullet Feder sport 56 grams for a near style of and small Arkhangelsk Carmack 72 grams for the far-style of. The cord was 0.2 was pro with 3,000 coil. That personally observed, if do a strong - Ohh! - Swings, then from-for small rings on vershinke is happening beard.
A psychic

And in one and friend the form of industrialized fishing udilishche predisposition of eloquently, the easy and comfortable as for me.

Deal unambiguously not in size rings, they not the most small! See because ebm's on coil, somehow way has done and the such things? Dozen cord clearly not on some tackle.

PVR wrote:

Delo unambiguously not in size rings, they not the most small! See because ebm's on coil, somehow way has done and the such things? Dozen twist are spaced clearly not on some tackle.

Better 1.4 or 1.6?

If without shock leader and "pan Proshka", then 0,13. Better see have pletyonok not on dozen, but on razryvnuyu strain 5-6 kg, you higher rooftop. Have original "Proshek", test on boxes slightly overvalued and can fluctuate roughly on 1-2 pounds., for 0,13. Its it was better look to in tested stores, so as well, at least have us, more phoney gear, than original. Forgery the qualitative, as before by the quality of press on packaging not tell from the apperance of. Last, that I saw, differed quality cover, with not on document with a string, which McCotter, with him all in order, but on namotannom on missing reel, plus - outsize actual dozen, here already without comparisons distinguish harder, respectively breaking burden exceeds the proclaimed, but term services from for quality cover its very below. Most often can be distinguish on price, in Russia Normark obliges sell all on one price.

Last edited by PVR (May 22 2014 14:48:28)

PVR wrote:

ured

Have us in Kyiv among middle class fishermen the prevalence pletenka was Pro.

But for explanation thank you!

balicsey.. Rather just "beard" is happening because of his wrong zabrosa. You too quickly razgonyaesh the form, and there's gravy not has time for him. Under contrary otstrele letterhead ago is happening provisanie cord, which zakhlyostyvvaet for rings done. Under zabrose you nikomu whistling with President, razrezayuschey air?

+2

Костян wrote:

I want to purchase feeder for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags reservoirs.

Kostya, you need khevik from dura-Ace with test 110 grams. Precisely such feeder I have overshadowing the vysheozvuchennye conditions. In Metro price segment can be look on one of these types:
SHIMANO CATANA CX HEAVY 3,96/110
SHIMANO VENGEANCE HEAVY 3,96/110
These rods up very similar on work letterhead. Personally me more likes Qatana.

Boev wrote:

Kostya, you need khevik from dura-Ace with test 110 grams. Precisely such feeder I have overshadowing the vysheozvuchennye conditions. In Metro price segment can be look on one of these types:
SHIMANO CATANA CX HEAVY 3,96/110
SHIMANO VENGEANCE HEAVY 3,96/110
These rods up very similar on work letterhead. Personally me more likes Qatana.

Large thank you Oleg, and what supply capacity have katanas, suppose take kormak in 100gramm + fodder not will whether hard iron-bar lever? And what would coil to Kitana is? Only not sky-high prices within 100-150 $
And still Oleg you have in YouTube host at there is video "fidery shimano 2014" so there guy says that katanas replaced by on aernos.

Last edited by Костян (May 22 2014 17:52:36)

Костян wrote:

And still Oleg you have in YouTube host at there is video "fidery shimano 2014" so there guy says that katanas replaced by on aernos.

Thank you for guy. This I. :D
Aernos indeed came replaced Kitana is, but supply until there is no and when will is unknown. And katanas even are sold. In his price range very successful with President. Of course, not Fayrblad, but with objectives be tasks freeing up without issues. There's gravy 100 grams plus fodder this a normal worker weight for khevika with a good involved forces during zabrosa. Can be and more, but already bases bigotry. Maksialnaya expanding zabrosa will with a small the feeding trough type bullet weight 80 grams plus fodder.
Coil on khevik Qatana can be questioning from 4,000 until 5500. Increasingly depends on preferences. Naturally, have big coils more might and potential. Of these models ideally Shimano ULTEGRA 4500 XS-B.This is option - on many years. :cool: Of zadnetormoznykh - fidernaya classic Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC.:cool:

Have us Aernosy appeared in stores. Managed shock. On senses here stick quick. Accurately faster katanas. A medium grassroots. Are collected qualitatively. Prices in district 5tys. Br

Boev wrote:

balicsey. Likely "beard" is happening because of his wrong zabrosa. You too quickly razgonyaesh a form, and there's gravy not has time for him. Under contrary otstrele letterhead ago is happening provisanie cord, which zakhlyostyvvaet for rings done. Under zabrose you nikomu whistling with President, razrezayuschey air?

Yes, in the very moment as looks like a whip hit. When did impose the I made a strong jump.

Softer need to, be careful. Place it the very increasingly will make.

Hello, advise, that better to purchase. For distant zabrosov and industrialized fishing carp (5kg and higher).
1. Shimano FIREBLOOD EXTRA HEAVY LONG FEEDER 4.26
2. SHIMANO SPEEDMASTER AX HEAVY FEEDER 13'0''TT
3. Shimano Speedmaster AX Multi Heavy Medium Feeder 12-14 TT (SMAXMHFDR)
4. Your an angle..
P. S. Until this types not ’. But for 2 days many learned about them. Want such, that it comes on a long time was, justified hope.

IgorF wrote:

Hello, advise, that better to purchase. For distant zabrosov and industrialized fishing carp (5kg and higher).
1. Shimano FIREBLOOD EXTRA HEAVY LONG FEEDER 4.26
2. SHIMANO SPEEDMASTER AX HEAVY FEEDER 13'0''TT
3. Shimano Speedmaster AX Multi Heavy Medium Feeder 12-14 TT (SMAXMHFDR)
4. Your an angle..
P. S. Until this types not ’. But for 2 days many learned about them. Want such, that it comes on a long time was, justified hope.

Fling on what distance planning on?
Why such a the length of the? Long Feeder 4.26
By the quality of FIREBLOOD will better.

bormanb wrote:

Kidat on what distance planning on?
Why such a the length of the? Long Feeder 4.26
By the quality of FIREBLOOD will better.

Fling plan on 100m (sometimes until 150m) My growth turret until - this another factor, why want slightly greater the size of the.

Greetings, Igor. Have read your post about search of karpovika in the other topic. Think, that if you're putting thus question and rallied harvest carp from 5 pounds. And on such distance communication, then you need not feeder. Can better will deliberately seek karpovoe udilishche?

Last edited by ZooM Junior (May 25 2014 23:04:58)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2