All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

IgorF wrote:

Kidat plan on 100m (sometimes until 150m) My growth turret until - this another factor, why want slightly greater the size of the.

Esteem in topic pro Super Ultegru. There Oleg Fight and video posted. FIREBLOOD EXTRA garlic HEAVY LONG Feeder 4.26 hardly someone yuzal. I have simply FIREBLOOD EXTRA garlic HEAVY there is (in topic pro Faery the review there is) me very likes. Have us on Shimanam different themes on models-poshukay.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Greetings, Igor. Have read your post about search of karpovika in the other topic. Think, that if you're putting thus question and rallied harvest carp from 5 kg., then you need not feeder. Can better will deliberately seek karpovoe udilishche?

Not, because d harvest not only koropa, and and an, bream, and another podobnuya fish. But want such place it that it comes it and on carpe themselves solidly chustvovalo. And feeder significantly more likes than karpovye rods up (bend, sensations when tyanesh fish (not know as correctly describe, hope you me realize.

bormanb wrote:

honor thy in topic pro Super Ultegru. There Oleg Fight and video posted. FIREBLOOD EXTRA garlic HEAVY LONG Feeder 4.26 hardly someone yuzal. I have simply FIREBLOOD EXTRA garlic HEAVY there is (in topic pro Faery the review there is) me very likes. Have us on Shimanam different themes on models-poshukay.

Thank you, now'll look for.

IgorF wrote:

No, because d harvest not only koropa, and and an, bream, and another podobnuya fish. But want such place it that it comes it and on carpe themselves solidly chustvovalo. And feeder significantly more likes than karpovye rods up (bend, sensations when tyanesh fish (not know as correctly describe, hope you me realize.

". Harvest fiderom on 100m and more, in classic understanding of fidera, will jumpstart. It is difficult fall into one point on such distance there is. Other-door workshop Sergei Popova in Kharkiv for 2013 year. He there detail explains as point choose. On YouTube there is, yes and here on Forum hangs. Then already stick choose. I, too, overreacted first.

IgorF wrote:

No, because d harvest not only koropa, and and an, bream, and another podobnuya fish. But want such udilishche that it comes it and on carpe themselves solidly chustvovalo. And feeder significantly more likes than karpovye rods up (bend, sensations when tyanesh fish (not know as correctly describe, hope you me realize.

Two with President need to, in my opinion. If not secret, where're gonna harvest on distance there is 150 meters?

bormanb wrote:

". Harvest fiderom on 100m and more, in classic understanding of fidera, will jumpstart. It is difficult fall into one point on such distance there is. Other-door workshop Sergei Popova in Kharkiv for 2013 year. He there detail explains as point choose. On YouTube there is, yes and here on Forum hangs. Then already stick choose. I, too, overreacted first.

Deal say, Igor. I watched kordovskie video nicknames about it comes to shagging carp, there rods up so most balls under roll, that mother not sound so glum. Me it is difficult to imagine, to had forced fiderom on such made it without certain skills LODGE pleasure.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Two with President need to, in my opinion. If not secret, where're gonna harvest 500m 150 meters?

Why 2 with President need? =) For example, friends drive on small river Bug, say there until 150m accounted for bombarding.

bormanb wrote:

Overreacted? Interestingly, what you bought in the early, and on what then replaced the? Watched several video with Sergei, in one with them he catching pounder on 4.2m and test until 180gr, and me liked, also wanted, only producer the other.

IgorF wrote:

Why 2 with President need? =) For example, friends drive on small river Bug, say there until 150m accounted for bombarding.

Overreacted? Interestingly, what you bought in the early, and on what then replaced the? Watched several video with Sergei, in one with them he catching pounder on 4.2m and test until 180gr, and me liked, also wanted, only producer the other.

I have Duch Master 4.2m 160gr. Bought, too, thought on a hundred meters d harvest. Not been of use-prodayu. Further 60 m. Not enleve.
If for sport, then need have all stick, little whether what sector hit this. And if for fishing, then rattle such equipped the entire day not [kayf]. Length 4.2 for me not convenient - 3.9 most the. If you closely that films pro fidernuyu fishing trip Popova, not advertising, then final curtain that he says pro length. Other the last with Dumchevym-there there is.

bormanb wrote:

Wu me Duch Master 4.2m 160gr. Bought, too, thought on a hundred meters d harvest. Not been of use-prodayu. Further 60 m. Not enleve.
If for sport, then need have all stick, little whether what sector hit this. And if to Go Fishing, then rattle such equipped the entire day not [kayf]. Length 4.2 for me not convenient - 3.9 most the. If you closely that films pro fidernuyu fishing trip Popova, not advertising, then final curtain that he says pro length. Other the last with Dumchevym-there there is.

Thank you, already'm.

My the first gained pounder was development master 14.2 do160 grams. Took one times Gone Fishin '(and put theatre gather in street corner. Under purchase 13 from such same considerations: If Fadzeeu but a stake through for four Dam, then this universal option.

Such huge a fool every five minutes lasting time not leave the. Very awkward even with, that growth I released. If harvest carp, then this still far not resisted - there would still long need wait, but under it comes to shagging whitefish. Not know. Can pizhonyatsya friends?

bormanb wrote:

Wu me Duch Master 4.2m 160gr. Bought, too, thought on a hundred meters d harvest. Not been of use-prodayu. Further 60 m. Not catch.
If for sport, then need have all stick, little whether what sector hit this. And if for fishing, then rattle such equipped the entire day not [kayf]. Length 4.2 for me not convenient - 3.9 most the. If you closely that films pro fidernuyu fishing Popova, not advertising, then final curtain that he says pro length. Other the last with Dumchevym-there there is.

The same. Not prodayu only because, that in term fishing on powerful rivers.

ZooM Junior wrote:

believed the first gained pounder was development master 14.2 do160 grams. Took one times Gone Fishin '(and put theatre gather in street corner. Under purchase 13 from such same considerations: If Fadzeeu but a stake through for four Dam, then this universal option.

Such huge a fool every five minutes lasting time not leave the. Very awkward even with, that growth I released. If harvest carp, then this still far not resisted - there would still long need wait, but under it comes to shagging whitefish. Not know. Can pizhonyatsya friends?

Rather of money earn. :D Although have my friend there is favorite place there on 70metrakh harvest need to so he such a fool and waves. But I love other seats. Everyone its. Yes and [kayf]pull fish on neat Sjusj?en much higher. In my opinion.

Ah, 352 justify those, that, aaneaou, Dnepr river, chetyrekhmetrovaya brovka, that he, nourished German, looked would as these angliki on Kiev iaaa?aaeiuo their dayvami and duchmasterami little slapping raising will. I Igor asked, where he on this 150 metres harvest intends to, because according to intelligence rivers on western Ukraine, so 150 meters this already the other Bank.

bormanb wrote:

Wu me Duch Master 4.2m 160gr. Bought, too, thought on a hundred meters d harvest. Not been of use-prodayu. Further 60 m. Not enleve.
If for sport, then need have all stick, little whether what sector hit this. And if for fishing, then rattle such equipped the entire day not [kayf]. The length of the 4.2 for me not convenient - 3.9 most the. If you closely that films pro fidernuyu fishing trip Popova, not advertising, then final curtain that he says pro length. Other the last with Dumchevym-there there is.

Looked, in video he says, that in Ukraine him best harvest on 3,9m place it. Pick up volumes K on article, 'll take a look and such.

IgorF wrote:

rather see, in video he says, that in Ukraine him best harvest on 3,9m udilishche. Pick up volumes K on article, 'll take a look and such.

This who, Dumchev says? Popov says, that Ukrainian school fidera this above all the cord and had forced on distant made it, and in Russia on thirty metres all virtuosos of.

IgorF wrote:

rather see, in video he says, that in Ukraine him best harvest on 3,9m place it. Pick up volumes K on article, 'll take a look and such.

Do so. Once several favorite seats. Man have friend stick or Spin. With dzhigoy. Prostuchi, find the signature promising point and you write down in notebook. For, the distance until style of and camping on D. Then for casual a beer, eh homes analyze and make up your mind what you need stick. Can you at all a medium goes.

ZooM Junior wrote:

This is who, Dumchev says? Popov says, that Ukrainian school fidera this above all the cord and had forced on distant made it, and in Russia on thirty meters away all virtuosos of.

Closely see video. This says Popov. And not only in this movie. Summed up pro Russia not need to.
Me a psychic on 22m at all have harvest. Have us Don and Donets conditions similar.

Last edited by bormanb (May 26 2014 00:09:15)

ZooM Junior wrote:

This is who, Dumchev says? Popov says, that Ukrainian school fidera this above all cord and had forced on distant distance communication, and in Russia on thirty metres all virtuosos of.

Popov says. Got my eyes on and on 3.9 model) /
Shimano FIREBLOOD HEAVY FEEDER 3.96
Link
Think this Regrettable option. But emerged question, can better will with large test, or need not? (In terms of the most industrialized fishing)

On expense 4.2m, agree, perhaps overreacted)) 3.6 I have there is spining the old, but he some kind a small looks)) I want chegoto serious, fidera, that it comes conceal class))

IgorF wrote:

At expense 4.2m, agree, perhaps overreacted)) 3.6 I have there is spining the old, but he some kind a small looks)) I want chegoto serious, fidera, that it comes conceal class))

Pitzi is in heat what? Trough no weight?
Shimano FIREBLOOD HEAVY Feeder 3.96 on today the best stick have dura-Ace. In my opinion.

I every video on many times watched and know by heart. On seminar in Donetsk Popov said, that Russians strong in it comes to shagging on as such and on made it 30 meters, and in Ukraine a strong school had forced on the cord and on long made it. In Kharkiv Popov says, that about it catching on 100 metres he to speak not will, because harvest on such distance there is fiderom type as sense there is no. You what of these video're asking me watch closely?

In as. I and not knew, that Popov in Donetsk-door workshop did. Have Fadeeva and Tokhi Kolesnichenko I was.

ZooM Junior wrote:

I every video on many times watched and know by heart. On seminar in Donetsk Popov said, that Russians strong in-fishing as such and on made it 30 meters, and in Ukraine a strong school had forced on cord and on long made it. In Kharkiv Popov says, that about it comes to shagging on 100 metres he to speak not will, because harvest on such distance there is fiderom type as sense there is no. You what of these video're asking me watch closely?

You me not understood. I think that he overreacted having summarised. Have us on Volga-and charges of conditions similar with slopes of mighty Dnepr.
And on video-there where he with Dumchevym but. Popov says that 3.9 his a favorite the size of the.

IgorF wrote:

Popov says. Got my eyes on and on 3.9 model) /
Shimano FIREBLOOD HEAVY FEEDER 3.96
)

I have such. Enleve gladly, but dm 13.8 until 100 grams, too, very likes. I take their on waiting lists. The second "on-glukhee" and on-longer. Weigh roughly equally. Can you dm better be appropriate. Necessarily which to the second.

ZooM Junior wrote:

Wu me such. Enleve gladly, but dm 13.8 until 100 grams, too, very likes. I take their on waiting lists. The second "on-glukhee" and on-longer. Weigh roughly equally. Can you dm better be appropriate. Necessarily which to the second.

And I dm 13.8 until 100 grams sold. I have now Antares and Faerblud I take on waiting lists-[ kayf].

Thank you for answers, for themselves on first place put now this vudilische
Shimano FIREBLOOD Feeder HEAVY, tell pozhaluyska, as determine with somehow test is worth buy his, 35-110, or 50-150?

IgorF wrote:

Thanks of the those who would escape punishment is, for themselves on first place put now this vudilische
Shimano FIREBLOOD Feeder HEAVY, tell pozhaluyska, as determine with somehow test is worth buy his, 35-110, or 50-150?

Still times ask trough no weight? Pitzi is in heat what?

bormanb wrote:

You me not understood. I think that he overreacted having summarised. Have us on Volga-and charges of conditions similar with slopes of mighty Dnepr.
And on video-there where he with Dumchevym but. Popov says that 3.9 his a favorite the size of the.

Is clear want it now, that pogaryachilsya. Think, that Popov, when seminars gave, perhaps, not presupposed as they "they stamp", so words of particularly meaning not linked the. On past video he more diplomatic in act and about-fishing a hundred metres fiderom rights to be sure.

bormanb wrote:

A times ask trough no weight? Pitzi is in heat what?

Still not chose =( (( :writing: Yes and not know as correctly choose, planned, buy several different, and jurisprudence as.

Learn King Tiger tanks. :flirt:

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2