All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 61 to 90 of 1000

Guys, Podskajite the next. Despite closer to Spring borrow khevik! From entire "community, gaze fell on Shimano CATANA BX HEAVY Feeder 13. That from themselves represents this fidernoe udilishche? What are top marginal burden have him? Conditions industrialized fishing: River, created, platniki. Coil plan borrow Shimano Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA. Suited whether she for this rods up?

With morning thought and decided not pull until Spring! Went for khevikom! Was playing on the Stripper, was playing on the Stripper. First Shimano Catana CX Heavy Feeder 13, Shimano Nexave BX MH Feeder. By taking over in hands Shimano Speedmaster AX Multi Heavy Medium Feeder understood, need to borrow! And here is, I holder of the this fidera. Remained wait Spring! From whom such same feeder? As he in work?

Nick wrote:

Remained wait Spring! From whom such same feeder? As he in work?

And what now the difference you? Ah okay would asked until purchases. Or if will say that shit, piss feeder any place sell? :tomato: Just not I catch your drift essence issue :dontknow:

Or need to to said that choice cool the attaboy what brilliant? :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 12 2012 16:17:53)

Khevik - super! From an "give two" a pity only on 2 not always lack :(. On festival were remarks - need find.
Tube incidentally under metal-" sealed plastic saying "and not cardboard as suspect many :cool:

+1

???? here compliment?! Can what advice there are. What coil? The fishing line is or pletenka?

Nick wrote:

What coil? The fishing line is or pletenka?

Coil 4,000. Or the fishing line is or pletenka. :dontknow:

The that tube with him goes this is famously! First not knew, and when had bundled, saw! Was pleased amused!

And even better on one shpulyu to let the line out (0.22-0.24), but on second one (10-12lb).

Ordered in Internet no clothing left Antares multi a medium, when his brought found, that katushkodelzhatel without so-called "treschetki" (mikroregulirovka), although when in no clothing left kept the usual a medium "Treschetka" was. This marriage?

Tungus, I think yes. The hilt there everywhere similar. Otkrutite itself the hilt and look that there, she easily twist-off.

I have overdue very important question, so as in the most the coming days d turn udilku. Antares BX Heavy done Norfolk 3,5mm. Who any has tried on him establish done from drennan or ? let the the same diameter? As they antistatic (and antistatic whether they at all! D very thankful.

Tungus wrote:

Booked in Internet no clothing left Antares multi a medium, when his brought found, that katushkodelzhatel without so-called "treschetki" (mikroregulirovka), although when in no clothing left kept the usual a medium "Treschetka" was. This marriage?

This not marriage,, too, was very amused. And precisely on this model - multi-a medium. On simply glass tinkles, woof on prop 15 and heavy all whirring. Perhaps, cartoons poured later and mechanism screws was twisted.

Zoltan wrote:

Antares BX Heavy done landing 3,5mm. Who any has tried on him establish done from drennan or ? let the the same diameter? As they antistatic (and antistatic whether they at all! D very thankful.

Tried from Drennana and dayvy in khevik. Okay, will have couple of strata varnish crippling, to sela. Native a thicker - they all ??? 3.6mm.

+1

Snake, Thanks, calmed)

Tungus wrote:

snake, Thanks, calmed)

Javadxan, and dozen pens a thicker, than on simply glass tinkles. So that either. Either. :) ))

Last edited by snake (Dec 15 2012 01:09:51)

snake wrote:

attempted to from Drennana and dayvy in khevik. Okay, will have couple of strata varnish crippling, to sela. Native a thicker - they all ??? 3.6mm.

Means from Browning's (a series of King) must approach the. Their for installations in EBM 14.2 / interestingly or Tornament account for doshkurivat - for EBM is minimal, and for Tornamena a little more excited. But on these vershinkakh rings simply monstruoznye in size% -)

And who can say for Speedmaster AX 13 ST - a long Volkswagen Jetta TDI, that from themselves represents?

On Ukraine such a model not zavozili, although potrusit was would interestingly.

Here is, too, as colleague, think, than close the hole there between a psychic and khevikom Antaresami: Good multi-a psychic, which on might appeared almost as khevik, or find miracle of an animal SpidMastera a medium 13futov.

Last edited by snake (Dec 15 2012 01:26:59)

I would on all times in your place looked in side Speed's incomparable intellect Hevy. Deal in is, that this is not quite khevik, what we are accustomed to see have dura-Ace. On capacity I would his carried rather to a medium-Hevy. Personally me this model likes very.

+1

Or in side Ultegry 3.9.

+1

Much ud. Speedmaster AX MLFDR 13 '0' 'ST SMAXMLFDR if correctly understand this a medium Lite with test until 100gr.?
Interest to a medium in length of his 3.9. This be appropriate?. And can there is where revere users. Or all ??? khevik. Replace want, Sabaneya pro 3.9-90, stick not a bad, but Bud seems that shimano more confidence, okay will in zabrose on expanding kormukh 40-80gr.

Volodya, 've been shaken and sabaneya, as have you and ultegru. Have shimano build softer.

Much ud. SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH FEEDER H SULTHMFDR
Much ud. SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH FEEDER M SULTMMFDR

Speech on ultegre goes about khevike?? 3, 96 growth. Or about a medium. There 3,66 growth. Me same need 3.9.
The that Sabaney faster this accurately, given that shimano all stick reconstructs on more slow. Me so it looked. Is obtained need to to compare

Much ud. SUPER ULTEGRA MATCH FEEDER H SULTHMFDR
Much ud. SPEEDMASTER AX MLFDR 13'0'' ST SMAXMLFDR
All the more that the difference in price not strongly have principles.

Yes the length of the 3.9. Khevik well spravlyayuschiysya with obligations the medium.

Владимир 48 wrote:

Yes length 3.9. Khevik well spravlyayuschiysya with obligations the medium.

What weight workers? As with the passage mismanaged? What distance from katushko-holder until rings?

Last edited by snake (Dec 15 2012 12:51:51)

Profis wrote:

an Ood. SPEEDMASTER AX MLFDR 13'0''. If correctly understand this a medium lite with test until 100gr.?

MLFDR. M - A psychic. L - Long. FDR - Feder.

BoevOleg, and that succumb and revert khevik super ultegru in comparison with khevikom spidmaster Oh? Ultegra to dispose 6600m, although the form if poizyaschney AIDS (ultegru in no clothing left wasn't brave.). Vitaly (Feederal’s organs is 74) yours credible opinion, too, very interestingly :flag:

Last edited by ND80 (Dec 15 2012 13:14:15)

What weight rabochichie?

Pose from 25gr. And on. Larger just catching 42-56 Fidersport, small. Although and 100gr. Cell pose on charges of. Creepy first was, then was accustomed.

Vitaly already likened the Speed and Ultegru, in my in the Frost dura-Ace.

Last edited by Владимир 48 (Dec 15 2012 13:22:56)

+1

ND80 wrote:

Boev Oleg, and that succumb and revert khevik super ultegru in comparison with khevikom spidmaster Oh?

Accurately not I’d say, Ultegroy Hevy not catching. On external mind and on potryakh liked. Resembles on Speedmaster partners Hevy, but ??? yes - a bit faster. More khevistaya. :D Skyfall words of Igor Ageenko is famously holds a strong a jet of. Have us such a stream with kormushkami until 100 grams.

+2

I would pozitsionirovl Super Ultegru in political between a psychic and khevikom. Say so - when need to work quickly, quite heavy kormushkami with speed the medium - this his range of.
Rapid, the easy place it of a until 100 gr feeders middle indicates (comfortable experience 56 - 80). A jet of holds well. Is abandoning is famously.
For comparisons - mean in his arsenal EBM 100, SU 100 and Beiste 100 - precisely in such a order on capacity they and go. With the difference in capacity VERY palpable - EBM seems with a block of wood compared with SU.

Last edited by agent_asd (Dec 15 2012 23:16:14)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2