All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

In two nutshell moreover, about fix you preduprezhdal- calligraphy alone, tests different. But-in both bundles toughness proportional to vaguely tests, kit fidera more restrictive of. In principle, increasingly so, as need to and as should be.

Interestingly but I nenasho in the catalogue 2013 of "Antares", his that wash their hands with production?

A series of fidernykh udilisch Antares BX withdrawn with production. On its place appeared two new series of udilisch: An upper-level Aspire Ultra and Fireblood. On Ukraine these udilki not yet zavozilis.

Boev wrote:

Serie fidernykh udilisch Antares BX withdrawn with production. On its place appeared two new series of udilisch: An upper-level Aspire Ultra and Fireblood. On Ukraine these udilki not yet zavozilis.

Signature author

http://s013.radikal.ru/i322/1105/21/11ce28e3ece3.jpg
Shimano Feeder Team
http://you-nick-name.ru/straightedge/4898.png

A worthy a series of, five years personally and relaxation with ANTARESOM. Continuation of should. Magnificent feeder. Think and grandchild will convey and he appreciate, were OK to do!

In past season polovil antaresom Hevy VC. Near was razlovlennyy dimensioned suschestvennoy 11-12. So here is the hilt of "Antares" want this on some 5 see Ev-ev in head came thought have local peeps, ask opportunity extend))

Day are a good :flag:.
Decided to to purchase Shimano Super Ultegra 12’Match Feeder Medium (SULTMMFDR). In searching for information stumbled on one of reports. Cared about me one moment - cover. Cover designed with mind very honoured but as it turned out, in it there is no departments of for everyone from its knees. There is what the skirts and Yoke on Velcro. All 3 knee attitudes he picked up in a bale of and skreplyayutsya yoke on Velcro. For me such method storage and wrenching (a form to the) extremely not acceptable, thought that will need necessarily sew this cover. For starters made not in which PAD future the cover. For greater accuracy need size from of butt-end finished until center legs coils and the length of the third knee. If who the possesses these data, am asking to share.
In my understanding of "domestic" cover should look roughly so: http://s3.uploads.ru/t/9y3lK.jpg

P. S. Size identifies a in millimeters :flag:
The principle difference from standard versions of of covers only in is that need not sack coil, ah and size for the most part with heads :D (deal was on the evening-to do was nothing to acquire). Genuinely believe that in such a version "domestic" the pouch, udilishche will in greater one piece :blush:.

+3

Fiestvod, supplied in have khevika 25 mm., vnutreniy cover will have to do oaeiae.

Fiestvod, and why four long Office? And on all times in your place I would not making it up with size and, took would for the groundwork size the pouch from any Ballets by Karol Szymanowski the medium.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Fiestvod, and why four long Office? And on all times in your place I would not making it up with size and, took would for the groundwork size the pouch from any Ballets by Karol Szymanowski the medium.

:dontknow: alas but I have their not was, sizes not know. This so - on type spidmastera partners but have him transportation more. On size d still finalize the yes sew, there is category: Military camouflage fabric, spurious.
Long departments just 2 the rest short

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 27 2012 14:52:46)

Fiestvod, transportation the length of the Ultegry and Spidmastera similar.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Fiestvod, transportation the length of the Ultegry and Spidmastera similar.

Yes there is no, I have khevik 3.96 with transportation 137,000 centimeters and here a medium 126sm. Ah the petty matter - see ^ ^

P. S. Vitaly. Thank you large for feeder and excellent discount :cool:.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 27 2012 16:00:47)

Fiestvod

Transportation the length of the: 1.26 forge the, the first and the second knee was same length

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

So and made :hobo: On the ground, got size with the pouch Shimano Speedmaster AX HEAVY Feeder 13 "(SMAXHFDR), PAD on plan there and on his basis of have cover for Shimano Super ULTEGRA 12" match feeder medium 12 "(SULTMMFDR) reducing length on vigorous transportation difference both udilisch = 11sm (110mm).
Difference the pouch Speedmaster AX HEAVY Feeder 13 "from of the original only in is that pocket for tubusa with vershinkami is with mounted hand the pouch - I PAD his on Facial.
On chekhlu Super ULTEGRA 12 "Ukorotilas length from below on 110mm, seam for third knee so same rose higher on 110mm and pocket for tubusa with vershinkami simply relocated higher. Difference well in sight:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/JYwjx.jpg
Can be print and give in Townhall :flag: provided that your feeder trekhchastnyy size of 12 or 13 "
Later, when the cover will is made, attend feeder. Plan see distance from of butt-end pens until legs "'ve screwed" coils, after do an incision with top on first Decoupling. This will allow layed in the cover on their sections every from its knees under this on first not sack coil., Victor the cover ultegry has place for reel so why same them not take advantage of ^ ^.
So same this domestic homemade the cover very will incidentally under transport in other external regarding loose covers, in this case the first knee was "supplied in" will be inserted in the cover with of butt-end, so same as the second and rub (in seen. Secession) unlike option when coil not destabilized and a form is inserted in a slot seen. Secession.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 28 2012 17:04:45)

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

To greater accuracy need size from of butt-end finished until center legs coils and the length of the third knee. If who the possesses these data, am asking to share.

460 millimeters, zameryalos with EXAGE 4,000
Third knee was 767 mm.

Last edited by Roman7 (Dec 28 2012 21:33:56)

+2

Roman7 wrote:

460 millimeters, zameryalos with EXAGE 4,000

Large thank you

On Forum many debate fidera no producer better. I know accurately, that three uchasnika our team, gets caught solely on shimano. Here is think, can thanks to them (shimanam) they in team? :flag:

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 29 2012 13:06:16)

+1

fm967 wrote:

At Forum many debate fidera no producer better. I know accurately, that three uchasnika our team, gets caught solely on shimano. Here is think, can thanks to them (shimanam) they in team? :flag:

Very the thin a hint. :crazyfun:

+1

This not shades of and that sad facts. Now many rushed buying cordage firms-newcomers, about which even couple of years ago no one not heard. And dura-Ace this brand. As the old are a good will enjoy No11’s Royce. Which not needs in advertising. Fidery dura-Ace there is have five collections from six. This the only torchbearer but Italian fiderami on reason its interest in this. And coils dura-Ace on both ChM-Oh been caught VSE members team Ukraine, with, without any commitments before sponsors of. This whether not figure? Simply they always gets caught rigging of this ship, proven time, in which confident on all a hundred. :cool: Oh fix even can be to speak. :tomato:

+4

This site all less become be interesting. Often debate about how, that raze not promotes development fidera. All less eminent athletes, those who indeed can give advice or to share experience, here go. Read something in zabugornykh journals, and often this advertising articles, and to prove to here, that this panacea, already became law.
The game just like site become a bit Salapinskim, where ceasing ramped up 20 centimeters, netonshe 0.2, and of the same gruel, a bit making proprietary business prikormkoy.
There is no, this need, does anyone. But want to hear athletes, their tactics applying prikormki, bait, as saw cutting strategy in the process fishing, as they shorten or ottyagivayut fish have neighbor and camping on D. Here is this development fidera. And to do this fiderom shimano, or Preston, or nouneym this already an incidental deal. :dontknow: :tomato:

+11

fm967 wrote:

A to do this fiderom shimano, or Preston, or nouneym this already an incidental deal. :dontknow: :tomato:

A good post and the right, unlike previous.
Yes, want add. Can be done separate blog with recommendations leading athletes and to his not monetize in dustbin of, moderators can limit access.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 29 2012 17:35:12)

:canthearyou: Who prevents some putting their sheets with fishing trips?? Or beg personally someone need?
I here incidentally with Romeo, which senodnya in the smoking room wrote, that nourished German so much fishing trips have people, and reports "zero."
Know, I many athletes asked:
- Crossed "black" forum?
- Reading.
- A what not unsubscribe?
And here begins:
- I not becomes. I have time there is no. And what there write - all after all one thing and the same.
And can simply desires there is no share of them?

Vadkh wrote:

MA – It the thin a hint.

Very the right shades of! :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

- I not becomes. I have time there is no. And what there write - all after all one thing and the same.
And can simply desires there is no share of them?

Sergei, and realistically so. Increasingly after all one thing and the same. In sporting event quadrennial relevant of them it is difficult to share - its there see only those, who already knows, about fix speech. Representatives minimum if and of emotions. Such otchyotі can be interesting only any eyewitnesses events and, mainly, on keenest wake.

The big info not pity in most cases, its communicate it is difficult. Anything interesting a new information in our fact very subektivna and virtually say can't be proved. Under rubbing shoulders with colleagues-compete usually simply pick up the to well stated - "colleague A prefers this to do so, and colleagues B and In - here is so." Under case trying to produce and one takes own conclusions.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Xoroshij post and the right, unlike previous.

Censorship has passed? Thank you. "And judges who?."

fm967 wrote:

"A judges who?."

Simply believe, that fidery dura-Ace not the most best, even if they but the entire team Ukraine.
Text or. And Alexander Rabinovich have remember.

Ox, now. Maybe, you write. Ox, and seething will :hobo:
But before as fling in me any rotten Wen and rotten apples am asking finish reading post until the end of. And still - I am not expected jihadi on brand dura-Ace. Simply mean view.

My opinion: Anonymous example with sbornikami and fiderami dura-Ace not more than that sad wimp of a market fishing goods on Ukraine. And nesformirovannosti of our fidernogo sport.
And now comment.
Pro market. Still 2-3 year ago choice on Ukraine have moreover, who wanted to harvest normal rigging of this ship was no - either dura-Ace, either. Either nothing. And those who now in towns already then in entire competed. And they need were appropriate kits cordages. So that than harvest alternatives particularly not was, how I understand.
And then gather workers kits cordages, podgonyayutsya under themselves, ottachivaetsya years work with them - torchbearer were immediate to its "’ s toolkit." And after all this to change-try the other brand? This and very risky, and highly iaaa?aai on realities our country - after all sponsors there is no, all for their establishing the. So why to change the that works and brings Regrettable outcome.
When I in 2009 got interested in fiderom, then after first and trial know-neyma faced with those, that there is or dura-Ace, or sho --something. Pro "nicknames" were only any Indistinct rumors. So the first to indeed kachestveni udilischami were khevik Bistmaster partners and Picker Nekseyv VC.
So request perhaps, that in global-depressant drugs dura-Ace our market proved in "European zone" with appropriate nomenklatura product. And this product very aptly licked to our conditions. And not whether this? Whether instead dura-Ace for example Dayva? Been caught would novaya fiderami from dayvy? Think that yes.
Now pro nesformirovannost fidernogo sport. There is in view the absence of sponsor in personified by fishing brand-producer as have team, so and have teams / clubs. Who would have from athletes refused from a backer's competitive kit from top udilisch other brands? Yes think no one. After all but not tackle, and fisherman. And level of our tops already considerable on the international arena at the highest level. And perhaps catch it they of the vehicles from Dayva / Garbolino / Preston / anything, then this hardly would much changed.
To what this I? To what over the past couple of years on our a fishing market all enough strongly has changed - emerged choice. And competition. And this well.
Moreover emerge new faces in towns. It will be interesting watch who than but on audition on ChM-2013. And what composition brands on airline travels in South Africa.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 30 2012 02:46:30)

+10

duffy333 wrote:

Ox, now. Maybe, you write. Ox, and seething will

Ox, regret has seen. Ox, with rods need to was. :no:

duffy333 wrote:

Pro market. Still 2-3 year ago choice on Ukraine have moreover, who wanted to harvest normal rigging of this ship was no - either dura-Ace, either. Either nothing.

In 2008 in "of Clinic of Modern a fishing trip" on Zhilyanskoy prestony were selling popolnoy.

duffy333 wrote:

Bud 'instead dura-Ace for example Dayva? Been caught would novaya fiderami from dayvy? Think that yes.

Dayva TOUR-90 I have was 2 pieces with 2005. Dura-Ace appeared later. Dayvy pylyatsya wherever.

duffy333 wrote:

When I in 2009 got interested in fiderom, gives

And I in 2009 is gone from sport after seven years and shimano I have remained on first place. Mean 6 ?o on all cases life. In etomzhe, 2009, tried on a fishing trip Preston. Comrade was detached and have him poklevka. I coaxing it out fish, there reloaded crime as and works, and understood, that feeder Preston never gonna buy. & #

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 30 2012 13:00:22)

duffy333 wrote:

're this I? To what over the past couple of years on our a fishing market all enough strongly has changed - emerged choice. And competition. And this well. Moreover emerge new faces in towns.

Ah yes, and I about same. In team 2012 in way 2011 two new faces Garbuza Sergei (Semyon) and Levicky Oleg (Oleg111) and both gets caught on shimano. :D :flag:

And here is I have with dura-Ace fiderami not request. Has tried harvest and katanami and Bistami and speed (have colleagues on rybalkam good this for good it in Mythbuntu control center. First its katana sword bought giving in shimanomanii as public. Elected feeder shimano on sorevakh - gave father. And the only feeder which sold from its arsenal was precisely shimano. Here is such here is affairs. I perhaps exception from rules, but feeder shimano this not my feeder 100%. Especially me resent them done shimano. Indeed do principle their work on poklevke.

On this moment I have in top fidera Maver. As powerful Judaism so and graceful Poverlayty. In its time gave me swim prestonovskim Quicken. Good udilishche. But than it better Poverlayta I so and not understood. Apparently not given. So that I with Maverom perhaps very to stay linked the their fidernye fishing.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2