All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2

Fidery Shimano - 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

first its katana sword bought giving in shimanomanii as public.

Roma, need was with of "Antares" start.

Romeo wrote:

especially me resent them done shimano. Indeed do principle their work on poklevke.

Here is this already very difficult me understand. I even not knew, that under poklevke done one and the same way. Testa and motley producer behave poraznomu. Perhaps because enleve only shimano.

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 30 2012 13:50:24)

fm967 wrote:

Roma, need was with of "Antares" start.

And sense? Or dimensioned or bist this not shimano? Or Katana? Which to word is worth very even decently on this moment :dontknow:

fm967 wrote:

I even not knew, that under poklevke done one and the same way. Testa and motley producer behave poraznomu.

So on ways that even describe words not tickles. :tomato: believe I have there is made and with than compare. So as aside from shimano and mavera there is and balzer and even asked you and kolmik fidera.

Have Anglii yes and not only vershinka this essentially a nod - indicator. Have shimano vershinka I.M.H.O., this continuation of blanca. Up out of here there is as pros so and very big cons.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 30 2012 13:55:58)

duffy333, and not because whether was, only dura-Ace, because bolshinstvo "firms from of England" was even in zachatochom able? And dura-Ace already then had fully fledged catalogues and fully fledged line of udilisch. Then further, have all collections basic stick - this Antaresy, to which they came on in stages, passing through more budgetary series of and stalled on Antaresakh finding in them characteristics fully will satisfy their. If would buying Antaresov sbornikami this were "panty", then hardly on them stalled would. Even in those "primeval" times, in which you speak was "one thing dura-Ace" on Ukraine under desire, without special effort, can be was to purchase Hardy (and Grace incidentally, too,), but what the I as the not particularly see Hardy on the hands of.
On my view successful promotion shimanovkikh udilisch condition presence of seed in average price sigmente (from Qatana until Bistmaster) indeed stand alone instruments, then as have majority "nicknames" in this price sigmente either "nepotrіb", either the absence of in this price udilisch at all.
On example fidernykh udilisch dura-Ace can be clearly traced growth, camping on E. Those who massive the average price range of, is faring further. Those whom suits this price range of on offense and stop and no hip it up and "my collecting pursuits", which can be traced on this Forum in the last time. There is on this Forum category people, which take ulilischa class 300 have. E. Judging by their principle - "A what it comes me even such a take?." There is another category, which it acquires rods up this price categories, ah first because, that this historically, ah and second, because this there is not have all.
Already year, as four on Ukraine can be freely get Preston, Drennan and problem, for this time, I 100% am confident all be utterly tried them best model "not dura-Ace", but chyoto as the not particularly they're throwing away from their Shiman, and deal here not in personal attachment to brand, and in such specifications.

+9

In general all that here will in further for them to read this yet another the war in-style coils dura-Ace or Dayva. Only in this case will dura-Ace or the angles. :tomato: There are still Germans and Italians, but for various reasons they have us not root.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 30 2012 14:10:38)

+1

Romeo wrote:

believe I have there is made and with compare it to that. So as aside from shimano and mavera there is and balzer and even asked you and kolmik fidera.

I have, too, there is still dozen other, and, too, there is made and with than to compare.

Romeo wrote:

Wu Anglii yes and not only vershinka this essentially a nod - indicator. Have shimano vershinka I.M.H.O., this continuation of blanca. Up out of here there is as pros so and very big cons.

Here is me and not appreciate have Preston's the, that half of letterhead bending long evenly, almost the right semicircle. Have shiman this is happening long evenly. Precisely for this I their love. Was I have dayva,, I can't recall labeling, such a with rubber handle, test 150 gram it, lightning striped. So here is gentle lightning debtor countries sinking in ancient under almost an even form, on tough software they still was aligned but already izgibalsya a form. In shimano I never such a not watched.

Last edited by fm967 (Dec 30 2012 14:10:09)

fm967 wrote:

Wu shiman this is happening long evenly. Precisely for this I their love.

And I precisely for this and not love. Here simply ????? their cockroaches. :tomato:

Feederal_74 wrote:

uffy333, and not because whether was, only dura-Ace, because bolshinstvo "firms from of England" was even in zachatochom able?

And still Duffy knows English language. And here is creek if he knew Japanese. :D

fm967 wrote:

This site all less become be interesting. Often debate about how, that raze not promotes development fidera. All less eminent athletes, those who indeed can give advice or to share experience, here go.

In my opinion fidernaya had forced so is primitive essentially that and share the particularly nothing with which on fact. Basic moments already long razzhevany and perezhevany and success on sorevakh depends mainly from quality prikormki and opportunities to train prolonged time before Walter. For peresichnogo fiderista all these sports the rag he as dead man the poultice :crazyfun:

Precisely because of limits of classic as industrialized fishing ponyatnulo and on karpfishing and on metodnuyu enleve and on so-called float enleve on feeder to modicum as something diversity its their "these" fishing.

+1

Romeo wrote:

. So on ways that even describe words not tickles.

Here is accurately, there is in this something, indeed words to hand difficult. Have me to example, with sverkhchuykimi Garbolinami not request, despite the, that precisely five forms of hypersensitivity described iskalas in these products initially. And here is # 3 the same Augusta satisfy fully under other equals.

veps wrote:

. But preference Preston acknowledge

I have history Lies quite svoeobraznaya, he launched with budget dura-Ace, Antares unfortunately allow could not itself in the time, then phase of "history" and growth welfare) turned in side Anglii through all "heavy." Yes, agree, there is question to them, anglomyslyaschim, - either very well, either frankly, raze.
You in rate, that find now a normal report on dura-Ace have us quite is difficult, - povetrie, - me so now here is to "roots" led to, until not know, of or not, but the that dura-Ace this guaranteed level of, why something am confident.
Would find whether each of us the that searching for, in dura-Ace whether, or in encouraged even, here is here proposal now surpasses prevents proposals three-five years ago, this accurately)

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

and not because whether was, only dura-Ace, because bolshinstvo "firms from of England" was even in zachatochom able? And dura-Ace already then had fully fledged catalogues and fully fledged line of udilisch.

Here is cursory and not full helpfully fidernykh sticks 80-90 s which has produced Dayva in of England:
DAIWA CARBO WHISKER FEEDER SPECIAL ADVANCED HARRIER ROD 12FT
TEAM DAIWA MATCHLITE COMBO FEEDER
Daiwa "Black Shadow" 11`9" Quiver/Feeder rod
DAIWA TORNADO TWIN TIP STL-10TT LEGER/QUIVER FISHING ROD
DAIWA JAGUAR FEEDER DL 11.9 FISHING ROD

Please, result Mark types go near dura-Ace in those years.

fm967 wrote:

Setting I have dayva,, I can't recall labeling, such a with rubber handle, test 150 gram it, lightning striped.

Team Daiwa HF (2) have highly a similar description of.
For me the most big minus Shiman - this lack of some straight St in as ~ 150. Oiaoi they like as and there is, but on the sum characteristics competitors more interesting to do. Mr. Picker, medum (sold recently your partner with your younger Boeva), khevik - all there is and all perfectly themselves feels.

and, This is accurately. Either acceptable weight, but zhidkovataya for of blasting the upper knee was, either totally heavy you dumbass. But many on truly decent types in mortar light and medium. On any taste of, color and might.
Done have all producers different. Build so, different rigidity and resilience, under the report same as. All depends on materials and positioning rings. Have dura-Ace rings dotted close to each other, this of course several ogrublyaet vershinku, but makes its more resistant to physical impacts. They virtually not lomaemye! But this can hardly be call disadvantage of. But tolerances have vershinok minimum, get their not the problem + the substitution. And most importantly the price on them relatively low.
Antares Volkswagen Jetta TDI - stick the fire. Rings the that need to, build real prog, elastic until cannot be, parasitic fluctuations there is no at all. Here not the Long, not a short - the that need to. Varnish around the the, katushkoderzhatel a credible, not are slaughtered. On balance you. Put it modicum 3,000, modicum 4,000 all becomes as need to. How not Hotel. Demand says himself for himself. The price on them for 6 years only grew, with significantly. Will try grab itself still and khevik.
Before was drawings contest. Catching and on Maver and on Milo and on Fox. Took of "Antares" 14 'and sold all eminent no "Ity". Only Fox left - for souls.

21st as you have here fun until I on winter a fishing trip was :hobo:

And now on trial. I same wrote, that my post not there is on this hit and run on dura-Ace, and just vision situation with rigging of this ship in Ukraine.

fm967 wrote:

In 2008 in "of Clinic of Modern a fishing trip" on Zhilyanskoy prestony were selling popolnoy.

If market is considered ONE Music for Microsoft "nicknames" on country with populations in 45 million people and with prices, which adequate raze cannot be call, then I even and not know that say :dontknow:. Have us only with start work as the flagship of somewhere as something emerged opportunity modicum any choice. Yes and the.
Market - this when as least in every Myronyuk the center of the man can go in several stores and watch / choose the that him interestingly. Or can be became would interestingly. Our same man not a bit tamed turn in Internet stores, and was accustomed to live on the principle of "toodle-oo not cop a feel - not povіryu." And "charahhd" As account for the that there is, not what that like it or.

Feederal_74 wrote:

duffy333, and not because whether was, only dura-Ace, because bolshinstvo "firms from of England" was even in zachatochom able? And dura-Ace already then had fully fledged catalogues and fully fledged line of udilisch.

Ulybnulo :) But should regret :flirt: - reality a bit a different, than sometimes want. For British, firms absolutely need not pass through. Reasons "availability of / absence of" purely economic. All highly simply: If dura-Ace, as transnational brand anxious in all markets on which can be sell a hypothetical anything (and in countries Third World, too,), then British, except his market more and see nothing need not. Them this with head lack. Have them annual budget one London accounts for 20.6 billion Dollars (have the entire Ukraine on 2011 budget was roughly 35 billion Dollars).
And that concerns fishing market, then there very interesting figures:
of the approximate number of "freshwater" fishermen (including children from 12 years and older)- roughly 4.2 million Man (according to Environment United States Agency on 2010, whom interestingly can be to familiarize themselves HERE);
costs 1 the fishing trainer in year (medium-size on 2011)- 670 ?;
capacious market, approximate on 2010 / 11 (fast fishing)- 2 814 100,000 100,000 ?(two billion eight hundred fourteen million ?! o.O ).
On the beginning of 2000-’ the situation was on-third "worse" :flirt:. But on the beginning of 90-’ "quite poorly", but would still spectacularly (much detail HERE).
With these figures British, not the that we, them and Western Europe not need a :flag:. Although this very short-sighted national economic strategy, in my opinion. In this terms of very vivid example of this "the English" Dayva. Such a sense of, that it simply too good engage somehow either other market except market United Kingdom’s :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 30 2012 19:04:57)

+10

Boev wrote:

fidery dura-Ace there is have five collections from six. About fix even can be to speak.

And except Ukrainians on ChM someone still catching dura-Ace (not from post-Soviet space)?

Z. L? - 1649.: 6 from 7 collections Ukraine sat on ChM on platforms has Preston XS. And 4 year ago 95% percent athletes in Ukraine were happy from sitting on platforms has Hotel ketch has. Means whether this, that 4 year ago platforms Hotel ketch has were will enjoy No11’s-Rolls Royce platformostroeniya, and now Rolss-Royce - this platforms Preston? Or can this means, that what any better idea in Ukraine for rates money buy was impossible?

Z. Z. L? - 1649.: Winter of. :jumping:

+3

fm967 wrote:

In 2008 in "of Clinic of Modern a fishing trip" on Zhilyanskoy prestony were selling popolnoy.

I 130 th waited year, until not spat and not bought his in Moscow.

VIVA wrote:

6 from 7 collections Ukraine sat on ChM on platforms has Preston XS. And 4 year ago 95% percent athletes in Ukraine were happy from sitting on platforms has Hotel ketch has. Means whether this, that 4 year ago platforms Hotel ketch has were will enjoy No11’s-Rolls Royce platformostroeniya, and now Rolss-Royce - this platforms Preston?

Vecherinok this suggests that 6 from 7 collections Ukraine saw difference between Hotel ketch has and Preston XS and chose the best, increasingly very simply. With udilischami Preston, as prichine such a not happening. All be utterly certainly tried Preston (yes and other nicknames), but change of arsenal, as in case with platforms not there is.

"Try" and "catch season" this two very big difference, in my opinion. And this concerns absolutely any transition with brand but on brand, and not only with dura-Ace on Preston. Or contrary. Habit - an appalling force. Ah, and financial component, too, has place be :disappointed:

Text or: Me another interestingly, refused would whether someone from tops harvest in other brands, if would was proposed annual sponsorsko-advertising contract on potato developed CAPITAL plus full sports kit udilisch under this deal ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 31 2012 00:31:20)

duffy333 wrote:

this very short-sighted national economic strategy, in my opinion. In this terms of very vivid example of this "the English" Dayva. Such a sense of, that it simply too good engage somehow either other market except market United Kingdom’s

This you pro fidery or at all?
Traveled many stores in Italy, Dayva and dura-Ace very valued have local and is worth more expensive local brands.
And range of Bolo and Matchey from dayvy simply Yair.
Until now Italians are consider best its thorough swing. And Dayvovskiy Kompetishn 1030, released still in hairy beasts s.

Believe production schools Shimany and dayvy alone from best, on shtekernym technologies they on step ahead.

VIVA wrote:

and now Rolss-Royce - this platforms Preston?

If Preston this Rolss-Royce then Riva -NLO. :cool:

We here pro feeder. Shtekera - this at all better not now touch. In force features of customs legislation has to receive a top-selling plug on Ukraine "on white" not simply costly, and very costly :( There is in view buying in Internet no clothing left.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 31 2012 00:39:10)

duffy333 wrote:

usage: Me another interestingly, refused would whether someone from tops harvest in other brands, if would was proposed annual sponsorsko-advertising contract on potato developed CAPITAL plus full sports kit udilisch under this deal

And I the think, what this you so Preston prodvigaesh. There is interest? :)
Kogdato my tak spoke - "I that ? gіmno molotiti, as little as bi money paid." This I to what if emerge-spender, then this already different story.

duffy333 wrote:

We here pro feeder. Shtekera - this at all better not now touch.

Can be and not now touch, but, as nor fact, this figure level production, so as requires the most expensive materials and technologies laying, and so same advanced D.

Feederal_74 wrote:

vecherinok this suggests that 6 from 7 collections Ukraine saw difference between Hotel ketch has and Preston XS and chose the best, increasingly very simply. With udilischami Preston, as prichine such a not happening. All be utterly certainly tried Preston (yes and other nicknames), but change of arsenal, as in case with platforms not there is.

Vitalik, you not quite correctly me understood. I led to what team Ukraine - this figure popularityand availability ofmoreover or conjures brand just have us in country. And in this case we are talking in primarily about tasteand opportunitiesa handful of people.

Z. L? - 1649.:. And response to question "who still, except Ukrainians, catching udilischami dura-Ace" me still very seems interested.

Last edited by VIVA (Dec 31 2012 01:40:24)

Realities especially Ukrainian market fishing cordages! The main mass consumers (fishermen) not is aimed on imenituyu "name brand" products. Mass factors on this affects. And compose side and mentality.
There have us (majority population fishermen) understanding of fishing as culture, and all the more sport. And after all precisely in sports always valued and are persecuted the main goal - this development!
And market such is, that to imagine on the shop window retailer feeder for 3,000 UAH. And higher not every retailer can afford! And how many species need to pay for and field, lest create predstavlennost choice and C could hold in drawn the or another brand and compare? Not gonna make a jackass of same you one magnet Daiwa Tournament or Shimano Antares, and else on 300-400 UAH. Very big grush this is worth! Such a luxury itself can allow not many! Yes and most buyers simply fear to them approached only look at the!
Here is and sits most respected in 120, in forums. Not possessing opportunities hold in the hands of, ask each have friend "ah as?", "what your opinion?."
And about dura-Ace I’d say the next! This brand as and Adidas, on time and correctly policies--and its place on market and Won their admirers! Although aside from, better position not worse there is and Nike, which in other countries not less popular, and the and more! But stereotypes majority people play decisive role!

Can be its adds'll put

Nick
Not quite with you agree, more accurately with many disagree. Had I couple of the zoo-stores enough a long time. And I’d say so here, too, those who professionally engage in these business know, that there is category goods with price tags in the stores directly say not humanitarian. But. Observable chip in is, that on every product there is its buyer. Have here is important role consultant - he should be not what in topic - he owes be higher its. Cannot be in trade point have product only type "made Israel’s right to China"- must be alternative with "not humane price tag", loath as always there will man from an "edward EM Ukraine Best"ah or khapnuvshiy of money- here is precisely he and drift topovoe expensive product with an advertisement from "mouth to mouth"(but we the know, that this and there is the most the good advertisements) in masses. For him will appear still who received the scrilla on your big day or evening! Then emerges some "a gamblin 'man paramosha", which staff is merging in sorevy and his "arms race lingers on years", for in its time on somehow reasons he not was able show any decent outcome or in force other causes him needed, sports ad- - already not important, BUT. He becomes the second running and here is with this moment COM Since Mt. To-! Already not stop. And only here for the right a begins harvest time. As shows experience with starters planting until collection crop passes least couple of years, camping on E. when money make not money, and make big money.

+3

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

had I couple of the zoo-stores enough a long time.

In Estonia, too, heavy times came?

Nick wrote:

In Estonia, too, heavy times came?

Iniaeeai after as from-for Mad Cow Disease in Europe to us was prohibited from taken in all dry and wet feed from terms, and the dollar had fled until heaven just in this most time. Sold all and followed work on uncle.

Is about. The very factor!

On the whole city only one Music, where can be hold "brand" in the hands of! And this dura-Ace! And the not always increasingly there is in available. Although stores fishing and tackle shop modicum snobbishness! Cheap east all suits on money. Here is and "maemo the sho maemo"!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Shimano - 2