All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Spring Crucian

Spring Crucian

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Decided try Kurakhovskoe created. Toured meal for, but all already promising seats are busy, decided sit down on levees and fling not in side "same warm", and in side of the silo. Also until 10.30 not look at nor one poklevki (not believing one a boilermaker, and scale sudachka). Came to collect'll take your money, and we learned, that body of water the entire in rent power, not so as talked, that warm in rent power, and the rest of free. The price with Bank 15 UAH., with boats 30 UAH.

Decided flock and take a ride on nearby vodoemchikam with intelligence. Lost on small river - there underway orientalis sea Bass - tensegrity walls, poklevyvala petty krasnoperka and bleak. Go further. The next body of water closed on spawning. Much for stopping by on makhonkiy bets and there successfully tyagali scale karasika.

Crucian a minor, but ever responds, as adult, eiaee on one pikerok: Raskosami 0.18 mm, symmetry + hadn mm ceasing 30 45 centimeters, # 14 hook. The nozzle sitch maggot + night crawlers. Fish-sicles: FishDream "Feder" + FishDream "the Red Karp."

Catch risible, but for starters Spring goes. Kittens remained happy with.

http://i006.radikal.ru/0804/cd/7463eada8a18t.jpg

Burik wrote:

catch of the risible, but for starters Spring goes. Kittens remained happy with.

Importantly - himself process industrialized fishing, the more in the early Spring :cool: A the catch of the - for own self respect, caught all ??? the contestant fish, which was in a reservoir! :jumping:

Ur! :flag:

Burik wrote:

also until 10.30 not look at nor one poklevki.

Not there sat. I a white bream eiaee on Donkey with the feeding trough near passage between keenest and cold. Threw in side islands with is, 've been busted and Crucian, with in March and April. The nozzle sitch night crawlers and a minor the worm. In next time homilies there, think, nott go wrong.

wrote:

Dont there sat. I a white bream eiaee on Donkey with the feeding trough near passage between keenest and cold. Threw in side islands with is, 've been busted and Crucian, with in March and April. The nozzle sitch night crawlers and a minor the worm. In next time homilies there, think, nott go wrong.

There was busy :( A so place promising. Yes and still - in heat not was between warmest and cold.

Yes, forgot. Another karasevoe place, has worked successfully in January and February.

If look with dam on hotheaded the from Left visible beach, and not far from him in water are worth big concrete pile, on them set foot in boots and directly with them were fishing.

Fling need to on sval on direct, and this roughly meters 60 - 70. Until lunch in February with our dad so this ain taking until two dozen karasey until 500 grams, times the apparently on 900 grams.

The nozzle sitch night crawlers. There still have local stood the marker in the form of plastic the bottle - this and there is pointer svala, where is worth Crucian.

+1

wrote:

Yes, forgot. Another karasevoe place, has worked successfully in January and February.

If look with dam on hotheaded the from Left visible beach, and not far from him in water are worth big concrete pile, on them set foot in boots and directly with them were fishing.

Fling need to on sval on direct, and this roughly meters 60 - 70. Until lunch in February with our dad so this ain taking until two dozen karasey until 500 grams, times the apparently on 900 grams.

The nozzle sitch night crawlers. There still have local stood the marker in the form of plastic the bottle - this and there is pointer svala, where is worth Crucian.

Thank you, this not knew, let us look. At all body of water announced a promising reform agenda, poorly, that little seats convenient, although need to explore his in side of Donetsk, there must be interesting seats.

Burik wrote:

Generally body of water announced a promising reform agenda, poorly, that little seats convenient, although need to explore his in side of Donetsk, there must be interesting seats.

On karasyu very good fishing are possible. On expense seats, how something even to on right Bank (where homes vacation) quite nothing to the eye not was mishandled, still and are trapped in windy weather, wave of teetered much. Go on second , where river begins, also hours 2 - full zero (2 perch). Summer need to try.

Each I have diving Hypnotizes professionally, as the went with us, until we were fishing he on cold with armed leisure end up diving, harpooned sudachischu (differently not good one) and two karasey round as dishes.

There is there one hole on cold, says many fish is worth precisely in it and on brovkam around it (if with dam look - on how Bank near pathways - meters 20 from Bank). Need to its penetrate fiderom - there is assumption count on serious copies of.

Only need to on big deal and the pourer ship types- wet another, type Boylov, maize, pellets feedmill and camping on D. In my opinion.

Toured roughly in 5-30, people not many, but seats for industrialized fishing, too,. The depth of in place industrialized fishing 3.5 - 4 Dam. The entire tail, a rank kamyshom.

Eiaee on one feeder: Raskosami 0.25 mm, metal protivozakruchivatel, ceasing in the early stood hadn mm and hook # 14, but after the search for several quite good karasikov (was zatsep, Crucian has marched for log before or cane on bottom) reversed the on 0.16 mm - 45 centimeters and hook # 12 email to the Owner.

Mr. Picker: 0.18 mm the main, symmetry, ceasing hadn - 0.14 mm 30 - 50 centimeters, hook # 12.

The nozzle sitch maggot + night crawlers. Fish-sicles all, that is left of past fishing trips: A bit FishDream "station wagon" + FishDream "the Red Karp" + pshennaya and traditional grits-- grits + tanks FishDream (coriander) + a bit manki + panirovochnye peatmosses + the chaff.

Karasik ever responds not bad, although strongly large not was, but for spring fishing goes.

, the weather has,: Pressure 738 - 742, temperatures + 12 + 17, wind inquiry - Coll for decent 10 - theatre / with, malooblachno. Let me draw your attention all fishermen, under wind even not sensed as face burned down. Pulled's blowing on and not heard, as obgoraesh.

Lovilsya karasik roughly 150 - 300 grams:

http://i036.radikal.ru/0804/e8/21376c61553ft.jpg

http://i014.radikal.ru/0804/9e/a94804776322t.jpg

http://i047.radikal.ru/0804/ba/ed3b578362dat.jpg

Who tell pollsters, that with this fish? Met one here is such a:

http://i012.radikal.ru/0804/ea/7a7e837f0689t.jpg

As me it looked, that she shot from networks, on rubella like not it seems. Can be whether its there is?

And this almost the entire the catch of the (after photo was been seized still 6 - 7 small fish). Outcome: 32 karasika from 150 300 grams. Roughly 6kg:

http://i033.radikal.ru/0804/f8/7384f1199326t.jpg

+1

Burik wrote:

A this almost the entire catch (after photo was been seized still 6 - 7 small fish). Outcome: 32 karasika from 150 300 grams. Roughly 6kg.

Ah simply -Ouelette, here is would me so on karasyu. :cool: At a rented rate a?

Last edited by (Apr 17 2008 19:57:21)

wrote:

Nu simply -Ouelette, here is would me so on karasyu. On a rented rate a?

The kind yes, but on other (not rented) very many Ope. And :)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Spring Crucian