All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

Will continue.

Some problems with with homemade prikormochnymi blends can be traced on example those same Boylov. If do both: Boyle and not dosushit their modicum a bit through some time - "get a fascist a grenade."

So there is a good method. Before zamesom ingredients can be "be in time to dry" in and stir. Thereby 100% securing themselves as from defacing prikormki so and from various larvae :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 7 2012 15:15:18)

In continuing.
Many years I have works rapsovyy straw. He smells gives and well has so clouded the issue prikormku and handed one build is worth.
In paired with him is famously works Sensas aromiks "Tigrovye nuts."

Vadkh wrote:

Many years I have works rapsovyy straw

Aaaa, have, but poisonous. The honey mustard butter, tannin. "Kony too hard" (Since).
Request not use on Ukrainian reservoirs.

Фдуч wrote:

Yeeeah, have, but poisonous. The honey mustard butter, tannin. "Kony too hard" (Since).
Request not use on Ukrainian reservoirs.

rapsovyy straw intended for fodder goals by immediate the introduction of in ???? ???? animals and for production mixed fodders.

The use of rape zhmykha in dairy of compounding leads to increase quantitative and better indicators final product, camping on E. Escalate nadoi and souring composition milk.
In one 1 zhmykha contains more 6 NEL mDzh / kg crack balance and more than 300 Mr. / kg common protein with a good a protein balance. Fodder is enriched a greasy by acids – Oxidized linoleic acid metabolite by and are one by.

Protein is rape zhmykha has a good composition amino acids: Sum amino acids – 325 g / kg, that virtually not different from on the Dirty (333 g / kg), from this roughly 45% comprise irreplaceable amino acids (in soy – 51%).

In rapsovom it can attend also unwanted for animals substances – erukovaya acid, glyukozinolaty, sinapin and tannin. Content moisture in rapsovom it should not exceed 10%, otherwise is happening oksidatsiya fat, arises toxic gray and activates the undesirable enzyme mirozinaza.

Chronic methyl animals lowest shrotom arise under the continued introducing concentrate in ???? ???? and characterized next symptoms: Lowering productivity, during state of.

I after all, buckets of it his not end up feeding fish but as dainties I allow.
We after all vodka drink and propagandistic aims and then you have a, and they after all poison - liver will fall off. :crazyfun:
All well in measure, ah in sense for smell. :D

+1

Vadkh wrote:

We after all vodka drink and propagandistic aims and then you have a, and they after all poison - liver will fall off.

But after all can and Count Tiskevicius Palace, when hit the wall., and fish, alas, no.

Vadkh wrote:

I after all, buckets of it his not end up feeding fish but as dainties I allow.

When in fodder per caput cereal add rapsovyy straw (in Europe not more 5%), then there there is guarantee of, that pet and eat not more 5%. In in prikormki promoted cannot be, camping on K. There is no guarantees, that fish not chooses Rouseff from total precisely tinin with sinapinom. So in Europe additive rape zhmykha in fishing prikormki is prohibited. Hope that and our producers adhere to such same rules.

Фдуч wrote:

the there there is guarantee of, that pet and eat not more 5%.

Фдуч wrote:

In in prikormki promoted cannot be, camping on K. There is no guarantees, that fish not chooses Rouseff from total precisely tinin with sinapinom.

But as if not secret one thing zhivotnoee more selectively applied happens to than another.

plastmax wrote:

A as if not secret one thing zhivotnoee more selectively applied happens to than another.

Very simply. You can to imagine, that cows or pig starts choose, suppose, hemp grain from its feed? And fish easily!

plastmax wrote:

A as if not secret one thing zhivotnoee more selectively applied happens to than another.

To a fishing trip like not concerns, but sheep eat percent forty of those species, which are rising on pasture, and cows -protsentov twenty-. I nor never not zootekhnik, simply homes lies book-Google.lv pasture plants, from longing pochityval and Standup, as little grass is faring for later on. And fish not worse sheep in food quick, this one, and respectively, the raisins from rolls vykolupyvaet.

Фдуч wrote:

MA – It simply. You can to imagine, that cows or pig starts choose, suppose, hemp grain from its feed? And fish easily!

Ah you pro mammals bad opinion. :D Wu me dog easily vyedaet delicious treats for everyone from the main feed, with makes this masterly.
I understand, that you on SANPinu cannot be promoted rapsovyy shmykh in prikormku. But but as same be with cannabis

straw pot and shrot pot
There is two kinds of hempseed zhmykha — from obrushennykh and neobrushennykh seed with bones of 35 and 33% raw protein respectively in declined on absolutely dry a substance. Number of raw fat should not exceed 8%. Shrot pot should contain not less 38% raw protein, not more 1.5% raw fat, not more 35% crude fibre.
The total toxicity, installed of biological still a test on white rats, is not permissible.
Marked by cases biosafety agricultural animals, especially young cattle, cattle and pigs under skarmlivanii thanks zhmykhov. Methyl more often register under using in fodder zhmykhov, hit mold. Symptoms methyl are manifest sonlivostyu, muscular that quivering, a Charley horse, a common weakness of, your cramps, ponosami, antiabortionists.
Toxicity thanks zhmykhov, shrotov, seed, polovy due to presence in plants cannabis smolistogo substances — hashish, containing several narcotic substances. The main sitting start commonly realized kannabinol, holding acute Narcotic act. Moreover, in gashishe can are kept the alkaloids tetanokainabionin and kannabionin.

, too, poisonous, we his fish feed to the. And Sensas and VDE and our producers this poison sell.
Everywhere need balance.

:mad: You konopelku something not touch, this sacred! :D

Vadkh wrote:

The toxicity. Due to presence in plants cannabis. — hashish.

And when this "worldwide kindness, mirth, and equilibrium has become called" of services "o.o.

+4

Фдуч wrote:

:mad: You konopelku something not touch, this sacred! :D

Sorry, overreacted.
Bugging the hell out of fish, and its so and'm so amped right now.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 8 2012 20:54:06)

And its on "the food that breaches"? Interestingly.

Фдуч wrote:

[in Europe additive rape zhmykha in fishing prikormki is prohibited.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/RAPSKUCHEN-1Kg-P … 2ebaec1b93

On some reservoirs in Europe banned: Karofill Red, oil asafetidy, groundnuts, brindle nut, soybeans. Hello market countries CIS.

volod
Reality I not himself coined, me our Italian partners said. Can only in Italy prohibited from? That quite possibly, camping on K. Have them on some reservoirs at all any prikormka is prohibited.

Фдуч wrote:

What quite possibly, camping on K. Have them on some reservoirs at all any prikormka is prohibited.

Not only have them. Have Finns on my salmon stock rivers on feeder prohibited from, and there virtually in all rivers as least forelka usual. Can be only Spain and Finland and category: Gulf of Bothnia bays. On whitefish can be only ordinary Donkey without feeders. But LlGHT FOR ATHJAELPE Finns in "little swamp" belle harvest. On my the eyes of, chukhontsy burly little slapping and golavley (for pawn kg) much for board.

Selective in a supermarket tarilsya ingredients grown on for samopala. On ticket office dump all that received on tape, namely 10 kg breading. 6 kg maize meal flour. The chaff 2 pounds. 2 kg oat straw flour. 4 kg maize meal groats. 2 kg sugar. 1 kg of salt. 2 kg cereals flakes and other seasonal ingredients on small beer.

People! You would saw eyes cashier! She so raised a on me dreamt. Then asked - By the end of of light concealed? Hi, I slightly under the table not crawled away from laughter :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

I its not became dismayed by. Said that decided to upcoming. Wife my, too, in a residue plummeting has :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 9 2012 16:50:06)

+3

Romeo wrote:

LUDI! You would saw eyes cashier! She so raised a on me dreamt. Then asked - By the end of of light concealed? Hi, I slightly under the table not crawled away from laughter :crazyfun: :crazyfun:

Five key :cool:

Фдуч wrote:

What quite possibly, camping on K. Have them on some reservoirs at all any prikormka is prohibited.

Have Germans the same there is water reservoirs where feed fish prohibited from, but this concerns only zakorma with boats.

Vadkh wrote:

Five key

Romeo wrote:

By the end of of light concealed?

And if seriously watch on all that is happening now on market fishing prikormok the the end of the world already came the :dontknow: If not harvest on 3-4 hour, the number of prikormki necessary on normal fishing is worth until growth many. So this even if domestic producers to buy.

In general fishing, not stupidly on a floater sit on prudike as in childhood, and normal in the last time has become can easily afford DALEKO NOT ALL :flag: call them will say - little :tomato:

1 kg fishing prikormki is worth as 1 kg tasty biscuits (the so try 1 kg biscuits still eat) :idea: so this if noncompetitive. This whether not the end of the world? The the same. And in Africa Tertiary children are starving. Is obtained our fish "nurtures" better than children in Africa :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 9 2012 20:46:22)

+1

Фдуч wrote:

Eth I not himself coined, me our Italian partners said. Can only in Italy prohibited from? That quite possibly, camping on K. Have them on some reservoirs at all any prikormka is prohibited.

Have nicknames the same - on commercial reservoirs permitted to feed and harvest only on highly a limited and tight helpfully prikormok / pelletsov / survivors components, quoted in rules dam. On prikormkam this usually either products firms-sponsors / partners, either at all what something "its." Likes / not likes - near bird (near birds :D). For violating - ban, with all stemming.

Romeo wrote:

number of prikormki necessary on normal fishing is worth until growth many.

Roma, tell: How many, roughly, moves away have you prikormki for day (from dawn until decline of) fishing?

volod wrote:

Roma, tell: How many, roughly, moves away have you prikormki for day (from dawn until decline of) fishing?

8-10 kg (this mixture of with additives. Pellets, grain, both: Boyle and camping on P.) if not tone bling. But this if metodnaya fishing. On karpovoy a fishing trip more :dontknow:

But from dawn until decline of rarely catch. Mostly with 5 morning until 1-2-3 hours days 6-7 kg accurately departures for this time.: '(

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 10 2012 18:10:34)

Romeo wrote:

mostly with 5 morning until 1-2-3 hours days 6-7 kg accurately departures for this time.: '(

This with a zakormom?

Romeo wrote:

8-10 kg

volod
This he in karpfishing he struck. Romeo, you same get specific pro object industrialized fishing. And the man is going to think get knows that.

volod wrote:

This is with a zakormom?

This mostly with start-up zakorm.

volod wrote:

This is with a zakormom?

Javadxan. Although only on method until lunch moves away 3-4 kg (two rods up) a mixture least, so as I methods'm using rather a lot of :dontknow:

benderr wrote:

This is mostly with start-up zakorm.

Know not accurately - not talk less. On with start-up zakorm under metodnoy it catching goes I have standard for me 3 kg. Else on method the cow sheds departures. On method I enleve on reservoirs where nibble strong :flag: and after the filling prikormki on trekhgrannik metodnyy the size of the is approached to a small apelsinchiku ah or very large to the Mandarin :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 09:17:17)

benderr wrote:

This is he in karpfishing he struck. Romeo, you same get specific pro object industrialized fishing.

Romeo wrote:

this mixture of with additives. Pellets, grain, both: Boyle and camping on P.

And that after this still remained bewildering? And so understandable that under such ingredients object industrialized fishing carp and White Amur :dontknow:

benderr wrote:

A the man is going to think get knows that.

Ah not had. On last three church on podleschiku I for 6 hours spent the 3 kg prikormki + 1 kg coarse a butterworm. Therefore 4 kg a mixture. And for the same time ah or slightly more on metodnoy a fishing trip I'm wasting 6-7 kg prikormki on simple reason that when enleve a white bream with start-up zakorm a major not'm applying :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 11 2012 09:20:54)

Romeo wrote:

And that after this still remained bewildering??

Roma, increasingly extremely understandable. Thank you.

volod wrote:

Roma, increasingly extremely understandable. Thank you.

Yes I not doubted that you all understandable :cool: I for Bandar wrote this post :flag: :tomato:

Thank you, Roma.