All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

maury wrote:

in FD prikormkakh och use his.

Ah made OK you the countess the are you shooting at :crazyfun:

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Lara's’s organs is Peter

Sake of yuks when-thread'll sit down alongside two blends so different on value of and consider on effect. This I moreover that many components not will bring desired result. And mixture of udorozhat substantially :flag:

Feder this you not karpfishing and here much more important mechanics prikormki than taste of. Smells and the such things :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 17 2013 13:46:55)

Romeo wrote:

one thing poorly for winter 3 kg received on the cakes yes pryanikakh "cheap"

With such pace you on of advisers them, often on greater the size of the to change need to will.

майк wrote:

Since such pace you on of advisers them, often on greater the size of the to change need to will.

Here is already a few-ish weeks cookies not treskayu. On the wane weight went :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

sake of yuks when-thread'll sit down alongside two blends so different on value of and consider on effect.

I for exchange experience. :cool:

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Don’t know as you have, have us and close such price there is no, especially on groundnuts in together the form of.

Will explain. Saw the cookies eclairs for example posypanye peanuts? Of course saw. So here is in confectionery no clothing left harvest groundnuts which ssypalsya with these eclairs and sell at that price. He already pozharennyy and aromatic. And difference no between these peanuts, ta and those that in superakh on 35 Grzywna (sells. And not gonna believe this ssypaetsya his very many. 2-3 kg for month not the problem buy with one point.

Accurately so same and chack ssypaetsya with the baklava and the such those brownies.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 17 2013 13:53:51)

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Pro nhdc, glutamate binds sodium and other supplements

When for me is important this moment (and he is important precisely in terms cyprinids kept fishing trips) I buying Trophy column or KarpZum. In as same it catching auto is all empty I.M.H.O.,. All the more on conventional a fishing trip. :tomato:

Incidentally I needinozhdy'd scope that for example under it comes to shagging small fry, krasnoperki or uklei such cheap on price ingredient as the chaff turn even the most squalid little mixture of in labor. And no amount betainy, spices, and other is nonsense not would give under tempovoy it comes to shagging such effect :tomato:

And even better not spend money on all these costly supplements and spend their on coarse very. Far perishing the best investment :cool:

+1

And here is how man minimally organised ourselves in these issues want say, that rights Romeo and Lara's, but I closer to Lareena (importantly exchange experience) and Romeo (for you about sad things). My gonna take this not simply creativity, and realistically more expensive than equipped mixture of and on my observations better. I observed, that bought at different spots seasonings or packages different producers’ve worked on ways. And now Romeo want you say thank you for advice (blaugrana fever to an eager seller biscuits and buy it battle for so) I so and made (was only 3 seller of) but in they responded, that battle and grinds prepared we not sell, and popping themselves. Further on mall I not went became it's a shame. Even a beggar a could would the embankments are crumbs, and I have - G'way ??? ?? ? ?. And the difference in journals and Forum there is. On Forum can be ask to answer, say personally thank you or clarify on neponyatke.

Last edited by sava2011 (Mar 17 2013 16:00:14)

In dopolneni to do. Me as something came thought (long to describe why), that in bulennom Rubik's there is all that me need to (color, condiment, a.k.a., fat and camping on D.) Whilst this and not cheaply, but fish eats all cubes even in the pure. Why not have seats in prikormke? Battle and scientists dice not sells

Last edited by sava2011 (Mar 17 2013 15:59:48)

Bouillon cubes, Miviny and anything in prikormku better not promoted. Tested season - no effect except negative, and here is mivinovskoe oil - nothing so.
Can be works my principle: "No preservatives and amplifiers more taste!", hence and uncertainty in prikormke. But this principle by no means affects use natural amplifiers taste.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Mar 17 2013 18:57:22)

Like would to know opinion about mechanics prikormki. Turned for small fry, but until as base, without curiously shavings, of popcorn, sulphate and camping on P.
Especially interested in opinion Romeo. Composition virtually his.

+1

sava2011 wrote:

but in they responded, that battle and grinds prepared we not sell, and popping themselves.

Have us in Dnieper River a similar picture, but pride in side and always there point, where can sell, yes even and a good battle. I for example for battle biscuits Dnіpro more than 8 UAH not pay. And here is about peanuts or sesame not asked. As the it not worked :dontknow:.
And for Roma's phrases sellers perhaps before selling eclairs their vstryakhivayut, to more peanuts or sesame osypalos :crazyfun:

Doka_60 wrote:

We wish we would to know opinion about mechanics prikormki.

For tide normal, for the boner "the slow." In my opinion

+2

Алекс wrote:

To tide normal, for the boner "the slow." In my opinion

On Dnieper River live! Without tide raze. I have Dnepr river recognized through a path. Live on Pobeda expedition. Who have us has visited China's, the knows.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 17 2013 21:32:15)

Doka_60 wrote:

turned for small fry,

A cool leschyovaya prikormka Lies, and colored and on mechanics :cool: I.M.H.O., for small fry need to this deal facing and to add bran (Romeo buys their fasovannymi in a supermarket under the beautiful travelling to and entitled the chaff) a dace-fish quite not donnaya, its on bottom even lower need to, and for this prikormku molitvakh really aggressive, with even more of number of pop-up of particles-but bran or makukhoy you this ’, this already you to decide. Someone and coconut particles this makes.
On video not was in sight the surface water, but can be and so imagine, that primary over the top almost nothing not floated. And even one thing-in pressure vessels your fair share size there's gravy would slowda has dispersed-here same prikormka in the walls were bracing.
Bran -nashe increasingly (when speech is faring about plotve)

майк wrote:

Nice leschyovaya prikormka Lies, and colored and on mechanics

Mike, here bran there is, simply I in garage decided to a bit experiment. But broke a on hastily formulated. Waited telephone call. Fish-sicles Lies slightly wet. And about dyes and others. I OK wrote:
Turned for small fry, but until as base, without curiously shavings, of popcorn, sulphate and camping on P.
And the dye Fr. Black there is no, so account for sovmeschyat here is such:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wYsz0.jpg
In end a lovely black color.
And vysevok have us full of the. There is the wheat and rye. In Dnepromlyne sell on 40-45 UAH for 20-25 kilos. And even in the, uh, caravan (supermarket) on 2.49 for kilo.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 17 2013 22:00:42)

Алекс wrote:

To tide normal, for the boner "the slow." In my opinion

Normal mechanics. Add the dye and active of particles and will the that need to. If for the boner the the same composition with kormushkami from Grizzly Sanctuary will very differently themselves to wage. To the same for the boner add vysevok lot more in as a baking powder :flag:

Doka_60 wrote:

, but until as base, without curiously shavings, of popcorn, sulphate and camping on P.

:flag:

Doka_60 wrote:

A for Roma's phrases sellers perhaps before selling eclairs their vstryakhivayut, to more peanuts or sesame osypalos

All depends on volumes sales. :flag:

I on heat virtually not enleve, and as on my view, for deep seats with stagnant water the an. Me more often with excessive activity account for fight-until on bottom generalship, until the-that, smartso, and kormak empty. And for in heat a little bit of a break bran and will normal, loop shed downstream on and upward.

Romeo wrote:

all depends on volumes sales. :flag:

The kind me, too, promised seek to adjust peanut crumbs-a byproduct of so say under, say peanuts. Say have themselves roof down from smell yanks.
Incidentally how many his need in prikormku want me to put?

Doka_60 wrote:

Black there is no, so account for sovmeschyat here is such:

In more details with this seats. What with somehow hinder?

Doka_60 wrote:

By the way how many his need in prikormku want me to put?

10-15%. Only peremalyvay in dust. Groundnuts bears pallet component.

And on dace groundnuts not need. On dace better chack or farmi "the weed grind up.

On bream farmi "the weed, flax, sunflower. Can be and groundnuts try.

Field for experimentation expansive.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 17 2013 22:08:56)

+1

майк wrote:

Поподробнее с этого места...Какой с каким мешать?

Красный,синий,зелёный  в одинаковых пропорциях.Только не голубой,а синий.На моём слива нарисована.Не салатовый а зелёный.Киви намалёвано.У на они на складе по 40 копеек хоть завались.Любые цвета:оранжевый,жёлтый и т. д. А вот чёрного нет.Вот и приходится химичить.
Да в интернете посмотри по совмещению цветов.

+1

Romeo wrote:

And on dace groundnuts not need.

On carp?

veps wrote:

Try it activated coal in powder and so there glycerol!

The kind the dye easier. In principle gemora no. That one color kick hell out of, that three - outcome one and the same. I increasingly would still prikormki bodyazhu immediately kilos 12-20.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 17 2013 22:21:26)

+1

майк wrote:

Knock off -nashe increasingly (when speech is faring about plotve)

Mike, and you saw as themselves lead bran in water (zamochennye)?
I have many experimentation with bran was. And video. Nor fig they not are swimming. Lie on bottom as so much dead, and on pitatnlnosti - bomb - a pig only feed. From wheat refused almost fully - wasn that on karpodromakh summer in the munchies. The most shape of on plotve this pustotelye -shelukha quality (in makukhe many) and on the latest isledovaniyam FD-Wooden coal. Even seemed would -pop-corn Cat and a coconut. Struzhka- zero - razmochennaya -valyaetsya on bottom as sand.
Many paradoxes of you open for themselves if regulation homes in bank account this to do as DOKA’s organs is 60

+1

Doka_60
Molitvakh please repeated the commercial after adding rest components. Interestingly compare changes in mechanics.

maury wrote:

Wu me many experimentation with bran was. And video. Nor fig they not are swimming.

In prikormke, that on video vysevok percent uhhhh get his knows how many. In short: 1.5 - biscuits over, 1-maize, 1-kuk. Flour, mere 0.5 pea plants (this - on out for a shit), 1- porridge and 1 - the chaff. Like nor very polished not forgot. So that that is, how many in a percentage.
And here is here work prikormki from above in greater pressure vessels and sho the they not strongly the 1949. But dig prikormku zachyotno:

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 17 2013 22:53:14)

+1

Video truth not very, was photographing in a minimum of resolving. And prikormku need to will miss cherem a meat-grinder, and the peatmosses are outfitted with krupnenkie.

maury wrote:

Mike, and you saw as themselves lead bran in water (zamochennye)?

And you know, how many time need otrubyam, to get wet until sinking fortune? Posproshay poplavochnikov, as balls are swimming with bran. But what about the nutrient value-s as strongly doubt. Lushpayki aiii ? ? lushpayki, modicum with peanuts, modicum with grain.