All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 361 to 390 of 1000

Sergei Moskvichev, and you did test on effectiveness these supplements precisely in terms as industrialized fishing? I.e. one and the same mixture of, only in one case with additives in another without. Two fidera and suppose meters 10 between zakormami the distance. Essesno on one distance there is.

? Indeed interestingly simply how justify themselves such investment :flag:

Understandably who on carp we should drink a these supplements in certain situations then. And here is that belle on this expense thinks?!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 09:08:15)

sava2011 wrote:

. But I have would still heap vorosov about makeshift bodyag and on today’s day the most chief - this about amino acids.
. Can someone already this uses or used and will give more the right advice.
I here is many heard pro amino acids, but precise answers until not mean.

This very interesting and quite it is difficult lacks "the accurate forecast about the impact" on Ryboidov theme.

Before I has tried mix several amino acids, but outcome mixing of often has stood quite not such, as I forecasts expected an (nor to Italian tastes, nor on smell of it) - and in late-all I found in Internet, that well are mixed only flavoring on eteric oils. But etheric oil - this not this, finally has peaked until me!

So that only one flavouring I leave under designing prikormki - either: Diving under zameshivanii, either: Diving under cooking Salapinki.

However I still I take with for gaining on body of water several flakonchikov-pshikalok with different flavors, in camping on CHAMPION And on amino acid, and if nibble deaf, then I'm just trying a Academy process the feeder with prikormkoy and bait (before each zabrosom - only one aromatizatorom). Sometimes helps, sometimes there is no, but at least such chance on possible revitalize Ah, this is great by use of "pshikalki" I'm using, "to not was painfully painful for for give." (Ah and as there further have classic Soviet literature).

margulis wrote:

A have us he is trading on kilo recognized from bags. There is no packing. Simply on bazaar ask, what for chicks without supplements. ;)

You understood. 'll ask necessarily. Packing saw on 10 kg in zapayannom a plastic bag and within label with kataklizmov in the main role. Other rasfasovok not saw. Build good wheat - 27 Grzywna (., build corn - 27 Grzywna (. Until so.

Yuri wrote:

was a bucket good wheat - 27 Grzywna (., build corn - 27 Grzywna (. Until so.

Have us on 20 Grzywna (. :dontknow: Poltava the rich city o.o.

Romeo wrote:

Wu us on 20 Grzywna (. :dontknow: Poltava the rich city o.o.

The kind yes. Had the tags on look as numbers mobile phones.: '(
Together with those and not sitting nor on that - prideful! :flag: ("to the Enemy not does our prideful" Varjag "!") This is we « To Swedes in 1709 year ass kicked! :) And pits on roads have us such, that no amount "Volvo", later even 300 years, simply so, without losses, not moonlit! Local this know, and foreigners - there is no. :D

+1

Guys, as have us (I mean in mind former "A dustpan") launched with number of fish in gills. This same need to so stop wasting my breath on simple an amateur a fishing trip.

volod wrote:

Children (Guys), as have us (I mean in mind former "A dustpan") launched with number of fish in gills.

If would released fish was would all not so notorious. Fish many not there where its enable, and there where its're being released. Especially this concerns rivers. :flag:

On reservoirs where fish're being released - its more than enough :flag: And this fact :cool:

When people really look into idea that to pay need to not for "food", and for "pleasure" all will become on their seats and fish will be much more.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 12:17:15)

Here is for example I on of last a fishing trip released with admitting fifty podleschikov 100-150 grams weight. And all neighbors, of course not so many, but all same was poured them our marketing. ???? fishermen in district was about hundreds of. Not difficult calculate how many only in one day fishing was ugrobleno in term of bream :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 12:33:00)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

A where took out if not secret?

Have us unfortunately in pharmacies not sells, but there is in intensive care offices hospitals, exactly there and bought these.

Yuri wrote:

was a bucket good wheat - 27 Grzywna (., build corn - 27 Grzywna (. Until so.

And this you why? Like chickens keep have.

About aminokompleksa "Rosa"
In the past year on sorevakh of Memory A. Andreyko case one thing build was unloaded, the second charge Yevgeny Mikhailov not gave. The difference in poklevkakh was very great.
On ordinary church has tried on ways: Already and jokes appeared. But more often ask go swim somewhere in another place. But conclusions there is: In zapressovannykh places badly thing, and so - only for confidence. Now on Ukraine went a new producer with acceptable prices and on a new season I began ponemnogo prikupat any-motley.

майк wrote:

A this you why? Like chickens keep have.

When] However carp these ingredients are spent, buckets of it :dontknow:

This not the case, weaponry completing a I know fully, karpovikov in items there (until).

майк wrote:

, karpovikov in items there

And ???? here karpoviki? I have in the past year on one metodnuyu fishing in approach day. And more precisely hours for 10 be moving away 5 kg wheat and 1 kg corn in average + pellets and sypukha. In the bucket 10-12 kg. So that couple fishing trips and buckets there is no. Even if not karpovikami] However :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 21:06:13)

+1

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Perhaps from whom other on this expense thought, but bream published:
Delicious treats for everyone (this into your animal component, or something from the composition prikormki that likes him)
Large particles.
That same until nutrient value and any sign this shit can at the expense chemistry, this not has worked I have.
Work odors. With I’d say honestly, that pick a realistically working smells highly difficult. Types works perfectly.

Can to tell even more pro prevents interesting notes with defining building blocks and their experiments with them.

Thank you for answers and advice. That about aromatiki, then here - YES! As something on one of increased the picked up by flavor and two years was on Again (slightly and not alighted in his development), but then full failure and a new work on search.
Large particles - YES, but Yumbers simply yes, and under small question. Describe (truth one) test. Was time I not believed, more accurately wanted to test 100% work melasy on leschu. Was two twin base with backyards: In one - was added sugar and the aft night crawlers, and in another - melasa. In the concrete times melasa defeated and always with me on bream. Although I began already work about substitutes melasy on something better. Want I must, that ordinary syrup not better. And notes on sostovlyayuschim and animal think interesting since all.

Romeo wrote:

and more precisely hours for 10 be moving away 5 kg wheat and 1 kg corn in average + pellets and sypukha.

And as you this increasingly wealth TMI Ukraine helps on point? Fucking slingshot? So will have on each a fishing trip on spitballs attached to change. Or spombom? :question:

Last edited by margulis (Mar 19 2013 21:29:49)

margulis wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

And more precisely hours for 10 be moving away 5 kg wheat and 1 kg corn in average + pellets and sypukha.

And as you this increasingly wealth TMI Ukraine helps on point? Fucking slingshot? So will have on each a fishing trip on spitballs attached to change. Or spombom? :question:

Edited margulis (Today 17 :29: 49)

The good rubber -sezon enduring the. Is worth're real - but she moreover is worth!

sava2011 wrote:

In the concrete times melasa defeated and always with me on bream. Although I began already work about substitutes melasy on something better..

Wu me on Desna (disambiguation) molasses not worked (thought that bream will punch himself in a hatchling pond) Buddy dragged 10-litre more power) Result was measured, that with molasses that without it)

+1

blekmor1 wrote:

Wu me on Desna (disambiguation) molasses not worked. I?eyoaeu dragged 10-litre more power) Result was measured, that with molasses that without it)

In otlichae from vodka 10 liters molasses this many (joke)

Last edited by sava2011 (Mar 19 2013 22:16:35)

If view not easy finding molasses purely as departure of beet production, then perhaps. I'm using molasses from firms "Traper", personally for me always the Administrative Department as on River, so and on-start. Perhaps "Traper" on soles of has its secrets, but I already't seek it replacement.

sava2011 wrote:

In otlichae from vodka 10 liters molasses this many :crazyfun:

point this on the whole season)) I its then with tea and cookies, prikolno) By the way she not kleet fodder, and contrary, razrykhlyaet)) bringing with Nosovsky) sakharozavoda))

margulis wrote:

And as you this increasingly wealth TMI Ukraine helps on point? Fucking slingshot? So will have on each a fishing trip on spitballs attached to change. Or spombom?

Fucking slingshot. Cereals held suitable for this sypukhoy.

On expense rubber all of this empty. Me on season rubber lack. :dontknow: Distantsii until 50 meters under zakorme fucking slingshot. In the past year practised zakorm zadipovanymi cereals clothes on distance there is 15-17 meters (doletalo) - very effectively. Especially on Amur river as this not strange :dontknow: heftiness She love White Amur pshenichku.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 22:24:57)

Romeoand I always feared such number of use. :(

margulis wrote:

Romeo and I always feared such number of use.

All depends on goals and facility industrialized fishing. When fish from 1.5 kg until 7 kg and especially White Amur staynyy him this number of on one child ‘ s teeth. :dontknow: Just need to understand on any reservoirs can be apply such number of feed :dontknow:

The only moment pshenichku better "zabrazhivat" and scents. And kukuruzki should be significantly less pshenichki. And its better boil. + konopelki not would prevent.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 19 2013 22:32:08)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Just need to understand on any reservoirs can be apply such number of a mixture

Little I have even experience, that would increasingly to understand. Still front. :flag:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

What until melasy and sugar. You not thought to example in is format, that molasses, you simply changed the mechanics prikormki? You have made its more a sticky, that allowed to remain the stern in feeding trough until arrival of bream. Which not rushing. And that is why fodder on bream desirable not only too much of this here pereuvlazhnit, but even and in feeding trough compress stronger than.

Past season otrybachil cheek with Aleksander and counterpart Tatiana (you their know) talk about feeder until morning) That his fodder clean off turned off my point (though and potato gun) At of bream very it is important dead-bolted care a the feeder, but need to be confident that fodder all ??? is unraveling)
There is one the problem-under it comes to shagging on subtler dog leashes but also (may) if poklevka in during 1 or 2 minutes, fodder still in feeding trough and a deserved precipices, rubber'm using)
Edited BADARDINOV (Today 21 :20: 57)

If deliver to cereals in balloons need to figure out with prikormkoy which with a minimum numbers will staple maximum number of of grain and pelletsa. :yep:

Romeo wrote:

If deliver to cereals in balloons need to figure out with prikormkoy which with a minimum numbers will staple maximum number of of grain and pelletsa.

Senks. Have learned to memorise. :flag:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Confirmed. How many not has tried Nida from makes not saw bribery.

Who iaaoau get him to say something not easy finding molasses on Dnieper River? For example on La, as she works on leschu?

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

What until melasy and sugar. You not thought to example in is format, that molasses, you simply changed the mechanics prikormki? You have made its more a sticky, that allowed to remain the stern in feeding trough until arrival of bream. Which not rushing.
I was conceived even, so that same fish more interestingly, smells or increasingly ??? composition feed. Answer to this question I not know.

Edited BADARDINOV (Today 21 :20: 57)

Pledge not feel, but I as times and thought, that molasses and sufficient number of sugar roughly equally makes prikormku a sticky.
Me seems we and speak between themselves, to to know - and what this fish need to? Can easier fish teach to speak and stupidly ask it, but until only work in team give the right answer. And when man tries to to grasp all one, yes and ideas more, than time, here without sound councils and life will little