All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

wrote:

'll shoot the deciding of course, if he not prsorochennyy, and not

I coriander buying have us on market in bags on 18-20 gr, the price 1 kg even in such abroad, goes just 25 UAH (3 usd). Smells an excellent, number of can be care a that anywhere!

So not the outstanding he was. Term storage 2 year, and launched in December 2012. Always bought these stinky rose, even 4000m2 as well as through down sight. And here fell for it on free shit, right.

Incidentally checked s theory "about breathe aromatike." Truth better. Pomolol on days the fennel, smells vague, a sharp and vexing. Peresypal in greater the lunchbox,ve smelt through an hour - the fennel.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So not the outstanding he was. Term storage 2 year, and launched in December 2012

He is packed was in December 12 year) :rolleyes: A when his harvested, as stored until grinding as's sounding :question:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

"about breathe aromatike"

On my view not only aromatike breathe need to lend, increasingly that meletsya, stir-fried, after processing play out on open the air while,, let even not very prolonged, should.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A you say flax 6.7.

I coriander bought these in grains in the past year, and I ran my himself. Package-set-with legs knocking down.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Dont understood its.

As base. In this as a in my opinion on order higher ground biscuits over ('m using only maize meal). And grind its-only expense, maize flour flavored easier and cheaper buy.

Greetings, who nor whether enjoyed maize meal flour in prikormkakh for tide?

blekmor1 wrote:

Only similar. Not more 15% on kilo.

Last edited by _ (May 13 2013 19:09:48)

_ wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Only similar. Not more 15% on kilo.
Mike wrote (and):

Signature author

http://www.feeder.kh.ua/forum/images/sign.png
FRSKhO

In conditions ???? (gas integrated into all cylinders allows) problematic) advise fiscal suspended matter, without over)

I directly as there is leave. What the hell for its fry. 't feel like rubbing decently more 15%, but on during not enleve, only on-start.

blekmor1 wrote:

In conditions ???? (gas integrated into all cylinders allows) problematic) advise fiscal suspended matter, without over)

Not understood. Beret flour flavored and barbecuing on iron pan, adding not many flaxseed or conventional neraf. Butter.
What perishing easier and cheaper. Ranks 3 minutes.

wrote:

I directly as there is leave. What the hell for its fry. 't feel like rubbing decently more 15%, but on during not enleve, only on-start.

From cycle, that not need to promoted on during.
Me seems, that you at all notions not auctioning the about mechanics elements of, yes and still other're instructing.
Under adding a maize meal flour on, and question was about him, appears a strong suspended matter, which stretches the point in nowhere.

_ wrote:

I dont seems, that you at all notions not auctioning the about mechanics elements of, yes and still other're instructing.

Me so not seems. And advice on prikormke with precision until percent not give.
:canthearyou: 15%. And if 17 I put thine, sho - Full line? To point until the mouth of drag out, bag flour need to.
It god, child workers garden, with one is behaving, as houseparent.

_ wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Not understood. Beret flour flavored and barbecuing on iron pan, adding not many flaxseed or conventional neraf. Butter.
Mike wrote (and):

Signature author

http://www.feeder.kh.ua/forum/images/sign.png
FRSKhO

Thanks, thought need to on dry iron pan, for gas revile, alls mandate for conservation)

wrote:

to It god, child workers garden, with one is behaving, as houseparent.

The that you stop and as, me was would still, until you not tapped: "What the hell for fry." You nurse the not leader was coming, and here is to answer, responded.

Dont believe me, read here.
http://traper.by/catalog/dobavki-traper … urydziana/

http://traper.by/catalog/dobavki-traper … urydziana/

On one batter's box now I need 500 grams flour, as think, can simply her to stick some not cater homes kilos several)) not sours whether she? Can need in refrigerator to store?

Ah here is believe, that menchku kukurudzyanu in the first example and'm using. And with interest not emperor.
Many what to read account for, but far not increasingly the truth in of last resort. Year two - Three ago in journals was article with prodolzheniyami r prikormke your countryman-the with. Very even informative, albeit poplavochnik wrote.

wrote:

, ... ...
, . - -. , ...

, , ,

: , )))))

wrote:

your countryman-the with.

Indeed the great practices, very much me has taught, showed.

blekmor1 wrote:

At one batter's box now I need 500 grams flour, as think, can simply her to stick some not cater homes kilos several)) not sours whether she? Can need in refrigerator to store?

Here perishing not know. I I'm frying a necessary his-in on the eve fishing, adding its for 5-7 hours until industrialized fishing.

If would simply was distinguish one from the other. :dontknow:
Incidentally, in references muka- maczka (muchka), and roasted flour-already kaszka (a wino). We landed softly unobtrusively render we pass to mess, actually rapid preparations. In as!

Last edited by (May 13 2013 20:38:42)

As the man in which the first vocational education stems with public nutrition, with the entire responsibilities say - under, say flour changes their properties: Vegetable proteins under impact high temperatures from rising 150-180 degrees) fold. Process is called "passivation." Can be to do as with use of fat, so and without all this signaled. A permanent pomeshivanie necessarily, to flour not burnt. Compiled in such a way to flour flavored use as modified under preparation sauces, all the refills and soups. Such a flour not komkuetsya under adding a fluid, and evenly accepts the its.
As this identify with impeccable from a pipe prikormki not know, but that if not like it or in motives platter flour on the lumps, then need to do only on passerovannoy flour - this know on 100% :D

duffy333 wrote:

How the man in which the first vocational education stems with public nutrition, with the entire responsibilities say - under, say flour changes their properties: Vegetable proteins under impact high temperatures from rising 150-180 degrees) fold. Process is called "passivation." Can be to do as with use of fat, so and without all this signaled. A permanent pomeshivanie necessarily, to flour not burnt. Compiled in such a way to flour flavored use as modified under preparation sauces, all the refills and soups. Such a flour not komkuetsya under adding a fluid, and evenly accepts the its.
As this identify with impeccable from a pipe prikormki not know, but that if not like it or in motives platter flour on the lumps, then need to do only on passerovannoy flour - this know on 100% :D

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

have said: So on dry iron pan? Then simply in bag, and should not be problems with Storage) The result itself sauce sauce bechamel, in separating the form of)

blekmor1 wrote:

have said: So on dry iron pan? Then simply in bag, and should not be problems with Storage) The result itself sauce sauce bechamel, in separating the form of)

Yes, type moreover) Only better not in bag / package, and in the same bank M3 Grant tanks and with leak-proof plastic a lid. The fire under with a frying pan a small. A frying pan better with teflon the cover.

_ wrote:

Dont understood. Beret flour flavored and barbecuing on iron pan, adding not many flaxseed or conventional neraf. Butter.

If can be much detail, but as to know that flour changed their properties, i.e. is ready?

Question without banter. With maize meal flour not I bred about 30 letters, but was suffering from with oat straw. Nor a frying pan, nor electric stove, nor microvawe oven not gave caregiver outcome. I.e. good tolokna. Can truth hands I have curves, ah not chief-cook I unambiguously.

But not I one such. Once a good outcome routinely received one familiar only in mufelnoy furnace with fume hoods. And still my grandmother was blow-drying my noble maslo at work in a special mufelnoy drying cell. They smelled like for kilometer and realistically they go wild in mouth, chew need not was. So she told them, that such can be still obtain in the Russian furnace, yes and the not in any sign. Electric stove such effect not gives. And she entire life confectioner worked close over, knew understood in baking.

Three minutes under contact with cold air? Certainly product will change, but until optimum whether konditsiya? Here is even in sale good tolokna not can find the money. There is a bit a similar on the that need, and there is the, that from flour little is different. Is that something producers simply decisional laziness do a good product, what before was? Think here not all so simply.

duffy333 wrote:

a frying pan better with teflon the cover.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

only in mufelnoy furnace with fume hoods.

Guys, I here is sometimes read increasingly that is written, and case as something not so understand on tilt. 'm as, who, what makes, and think - and as I before without all this fish catching the? O.o. In really best, feedmill mixture with makukhoy zaparivali, and so the vaasche slice of mamalygi bailed on, and] However half-day) If maize flour flavored yes even and on gorokhovom puree boiled, then megazhirnuyu prikormku / the pourer already have! Even pomnitso one supervariant prikormki - 2 packs breading and cover slips "Kurzeme" with of Mikhail Glinka has impeded - the entire fish your!
I not Id say that now fish the recognized ??? exactly a in such gills as Dnestrovskoe Reservoir there is no, but impression such that she "fishing universities" together with sketches ends the) :D

wrote:

duffy333 wrote (and):

A frying pan better with teflon the cover.

Olegs organs is words provided in thos wrote (and):

Only in mufelnoy furnace with fume hoods.

Guys, I here is sometimes read increasingly that is written, and case as something not so understand on tilt. 'm as, who, what makes, and think - and as I before without all this why, fishing the? O.o. In really best, feedmill mixture with makukhoy zaparivali, and so the vaasche slice of mamalygi bailed on, and] However half-day) If maize flour flavored yes even and on gorokhovom puree boiled, then megazhirnuyu prikormku / the pourer already have! Even pomnitso one supervariant prikormki - 2 packs breading and cover slips "Kurzeme" with of Mikhail Glinka has impeded - the entire fish your!
I not Id say that now fish the recognized ??? exactly a in such gills as Dnestrovskoe Reservoir there is no, but impression such that she "fishing universities" together with sketches ends the) :D

Signature author

Hobby - this any habit, which is beginning to demand financial investment.

So before and sugar sweeter was)

wrote:

- as, who, what makes, and think - and as I before without all this fish catching the?

Ah. Point. This. Moreover. - I pro still Brezhnevskie times wrote. Where OK now mufelnuyu stove again with regulated fume hoods find, or dryers cabinets with mufelnoy obkladkoy? Times deficit then were, and have us "a hundred the first kilometer" however, still and not so: Let izoschryalis. Ile you still Tsar-see my father and be have in view? :blush:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

If can be much detail, but as to know that flour changed their properties, i.e. is ready?

All to describe not d, only the main.
Restricting, obzharivaya on linen oil, Chameleon and not giving podgorat. On airline you will see degree of willingness, on kitchen will ripple very comfortable flavor, and flour that is oil, becoming quite heavy, powdery. I allow cool down and leave in cool mixture of.

wrote:

and roasted flour-already kaszka (a wino)

True, she is obtained as a wino. :yep:

Last edited by _ (May 13 2013 23:04:13)

+1

_ wrote:

Everyone to describe not d, only the main.
Restricting, obzharivaya on linen oil, Chameleon and not giving podgorat. On airline you will see degree of willingness, on kitchen will ripple very comfortable flavor, and flour that is oil, becoming quite heavy, powdery. I allow cool down and leave in cool mixture of.

All so, here is precisely this I have with oatmeal and not worked in full least. It must was become color of coffee with milk, emerge a strong flavor and become almost nekleykoy. But with oils I not has tried. Can it gives more uniform of a moisture? Thank you, let us try. And the promised dyadke find normal tolokna, and here is raze not can to contain word. Not on muzhitski as something.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

- I pro still Brezhnevskie times wrote.

The kind what brezhnevskie) I even 8 years ago catching using only pea and-maize starches Kyiv-Rus, polkazanka 3-'s are unaware which me khvtalo least on 2 days! :rolleyes: Slicing browned size of with up a match korobushku, and immediately give a flying on point 3-4 such piece of, and then on least stikhaniya awesome sauce on 1 sticky thing, anyway dokidyval, and bream stood on point and ever responds) :D A now. Although always moments noticing that local rybatsyugi, which until now gets caught on "gum", with sometimes very even aptly gets caught on the same your grits when, Ideology same and feeding, talking its kuschkami squarely on as such over got a little trigger. In this your grits when add maximum a bit honey or of vanilla view is. How this understand I, focus good strikes in there lies in knowledge caregiver seats fishing on sale. Them increasingly would still conveniently there sleep and to fish, or not, they simply gets caught fish. I same most often feel like myself again there, where me conveniently sited camp, and enleve there same, under this is sometimes that my catch different from capture of local, with not in better side. :sceptic: Nu sho on advices, 'm really quite used fish have us to mamalyzhke and peas either for many decades. I himself sometimes with boats bortovukhami on your grits when tyagayu good little slapping, in profit quantities, under this maggot and solvents rarely work so same effectively.

wrote:

I even 8 years ago catching using only pea and-maize starches Kyiv-Rus, polkazanka 3-'s are unaware which me khvtalo least on 2 days!

I so same used They are cooking millet bag for and ordinary dubinushki with Nevskimi katushechkami. And catches were if not more, then fish bigger than others was accurately. Yes and when in 2008'm hooked on feeder, too, lovilos. And here two years nothing more-less serious you not can.

Your truth, importantly time and place. But in such places have us on two human per square meter sit, and baton of convey. And I not love in the crowd harvest.

Although "vystradannye" several kil good small fry or several podleschey about engine bed, too, pleased, especially there "where fish there is no." Although if honestly, more deal not in fish, and in really itself. Efforts need to each community and time. For zakidushek he one, and for fidera the oftentimes the not suited, the other find need. And less to follow any stereotype the. Fish pro them accurately not knows, she not competent.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

I so same used They are cooking millet bag for

I and now in prikormku buzuyu spelt be scattered boiled. With not perhaps - until-thirds just volume. :rolleyes: From prikormochnogo very special effect not saw, except of Zaporizhzhya on point perch, nasadochnogo first not you will find web now, and second on conventional fishing too software. Oparika of course try to put promoted, too,, but effectiveness pshonki vaasche :cool: Wu us even winter on it a dace densely becomes! Me particularly time on church not's tight, and cook spelt be scattered, or another bag for me not delivers special Admirals, the more that understood from this there is!

wrote:

I and now in prikormku buzuyu spelt be scattered boiled. With not perhaps - until-thirds just volume.

In the early as careers (a smart articles) I became use only dust. But catches. Then became promoted They are cooking millet bag for. Then became promoted different porridge: They are cooking millet, the shredded wheat with pated, yachkoy, zaparennuyu neochischennuyu pschenitsu, perlovku. Ah on fish and location in general. And here honored who as bag for uses, and many separately. And after all there is in this sensible grain. D try.

On prikormkam, too, appeared doubts. Always bought these Gone Fishin '(one of basis trains (single base accurately not invent never) and under need pulses its percentage composition or inscription dopkomponenty. Here honored experience colleagues, I mentioned their fishing. I again perhaps tried to forge bicycle, i.e. universally workable on conditions mixture of? And need a same not apt, and ad hoc under certain conditions and a certain fish. In this year basis mixtures not did. D try different a mixture (on the ease, activity, factionalism), with in different variations in composition components.