All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

With sovesti decided have a good laugh, have come up with yesterday for beer mega fiscal prikormku, today decided experience, composition-land from krotovin roughly 5 kg, kilos varennogo some dried bread and barley, kilos sugar. Came on small river in 17 00 until 21 00, I saws beer, he is famously catching gusteru grams on 150 on expense 30, nothing not proseivali, simply I expected The Chechov atmosphere squarely on Bank)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

How and promised on the test makeshift prikormok. Until obtain very two new the composition.

Day-evening - sweet dark composition with good portion Kopra-molasses. Outcome not an important, a bit small beer, however as and have all neighbors with pokupnymi prikormkami and kashami, that with Bank, that with boats.

Night - the old shop proven composition - full third convocation, as and have all.

Morning - enlightened sweet Mixed Doubles with addition of: Crude flax - machine flour + you mean peanut butter flour - droblenyy groundnuts. "Prevailed" couple of little slapping and with dozen gustery. Neighbors complained on a high and hazier water, a strong for and ever-shifting Druze wind with rain, low pressure and camping on D.

Thank you all for science. Age live, age East.

Such a sense of that you for plotvoy rallied)) How couple of little slapping did get in trouble, not know) Please given, that this – my personal opinion)

blekmor1 wrote:

Such a sense of that you for plotvoy rallied)) How couple of little slapping did get in trouble, not know) Please given, that this – my personal opinion)

Evening prikormka was conceived as universally-attracting but with gunpoint more on dace. Until not acquitted hopes, but d still its try. So and it composition not wrote, not to what.

Morning was precisely with gunpoint on a white bream (for bream already then commanded gruel, not in prikormke, and separately on situation). "Stopping" dose flax and motley peanuts has tried first time. And here guys their have recommended that precisely on of bream. And doses of counseled heavily (I before only a little bit of a inscription). And in this prikormke not was nothing working in vertical line a plane (other components, in including large and heavy,, too, worked only on horizontally, but on different distance there is). Their advice confirmed catch of the day tonight. And if honestly, I on such, on situation at all not governor intended. For that and thanked colleagues. After all proven years composition gave in a result third convocation. And if would I have was doubt, that deal in "wrongness" cooked prikormki, then in move has passed would VDE.

And why you request opinion, that on dace more suited?

Oleg_GOR wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Evening prikormka was conceived as universally-attracting but with gunpoint more on dace. Until not acquitted hopes, but d still its try. So and it composition not wrote, not to what.

Morning was precisely with gunpoint on a white bream (for bream already then commanded gruel, not in prikormke, and separately on situation). "Stopping" dose flax and motley peanuts has tried first time. And here guys their have recommended that precisely on bream. And doses of counseled heavily (I before only a little bit of a inscription). And in this prikormke not was nothing working in vertical line a plane (other components, in including large and heavy,, too, worked only on horizontally, but on different distance there is). Their advice confirmed catch of the day tonight. And if honestly, I on such, on situation at all not governor intended. For that and thanked colleagues. After all proven years composition gave in a result third convocation. And if would I have was doubt, that deal in "wrongness" cooked prikormki, then in move has passed would VDE.

And why you request opinion, that on dace more suited?

Please, throw crude flax homes in capacious with water)

blekmor1 wrote:

I all try to put try on buoyancy and before and after (already in ready a mixture). Crude flax sinking, here wrote already. At least I have (and not only I have posts 579, 580 and 584). Flax ???? bought these in different places.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

I all try to put try on buoyancy and before and after (already in ready a mixture). Crude flax sinking, here wrote already. At least I have (and not only I have posts 579, 580 and 584). Flax ???? bought these in different places.

Don’t know that is happening, but I have crude flax] swims as rescue circle) in it oil there is, and it him not gives drowning)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jun 14 2013 19:01:41)

I have crude sinking, roast] swims. Speech about a students. With week ago this subject spent.

майк wrote:

Wu me crude sinking, roast] swims. Speech about a students. With week ago this subject spent.

Signature author

Even if your explanation so clear, that excludes removed any false reading of, increasingly would still there man, which understands you wrong

'that spent-and I have not sinking) And if speech about samopale, means budget, flax in budget not fits-liter bank have us 12 UAH) The usual won years spelt be scattered-3kg on these money goes). Similarly, the video'll take off pro's efficiency flax)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jun 14 2013 19:22:55)

blekmor1 wrote:

Don’t know that is happening, but I have crude flax] swims as rescue circle) in it oil there is, and it him not gives drowning (Today 19 :01: 41)

In my beer nuts, too, oil, and he, too, sinking.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Not know that is happening, but I have crude flax] swims as rescue circle) in it oil there is, and it him not gives drowning (Today 19 :01: 41)

In my beer nuts, too, oil, and he, too, sinking.

Tomorrow buy on bazaar flax, will make video and debrief them)

blekmor1 wrote:

'that spent-and I have not sinking) And if speech about samopale, means budget, flax in budget not fits-liter bank have us 12 UAH) The usual won years spelt be scattered-3kg on these money goes). Similarly, the video'll take off pro's efficiency flax)

So this in some cases and well that] swims, only kicksledging on situation.

About budget this with than to compare. With the grain, then yes. With clay or land with field, then at all through the money. If with speculating on prikormkoy, then cheaper goes. And not an aim in itself same precisely-plagued economies. I can afford to and than he, not so perishing often enleve. And here is deal in nuances work prikormki, with samopalom easier. This after all no one would teach, for my seats and in different situations.

And a years spelt be scattered, too, bad about molesting and d classification.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

Know that spent-and I have not sinking) And if speech about samopale, means budget, flax in budget not fits-liter bank have us 12 UAH) The usual won years spelt be scattered-3kg on these money goes). Similarly, the video'll take off pro's efficiency flax)

So this in some cases and well that] swims, only kicksledging on situation.

About budget this with than to compare. With the grain, then yes. With clay or land with field, then at all through the money. If with speculating on prikormkoy, then cheaper goes. And not an aim in itself same precisely-plagued economies. I can afford to and than he, not so perishing often catch. And here is deal in nuances work prikormki, with samopalom easier. This after all no one would teach, for my seats and in different situations.

And a years spelt be scattered, too, bad about molesting and d classification.

I Agree)) “I don’t seems buying ready prikormku, we in than the themselves obkradyvaem)) and not get full pleasure from fishing) but as pleased, when well enjoyed on mixture of, that coined himself)

+1

blekmor1 wrote:

as pleased, when well enjoyed on mixture of, that coined himself

In my opinion this as with prepared povodkami-in stores there is, I can afford buy, and'm knitting himself-and raskosami podmoy taste of, and hook, which I later, and scold in case what, some.
Like it or da DO THIS AT WELL-rust in the SAM (Since) :cool:

майк wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

As pleased, when well you can catch a on mixture of, that coined himself

In my opinion this as with prepared povodkami-in stores there is, I can afford buy, and'm knitting himself-and the fishing line is podmoy taste of, and hook, which I later, and scold in case what, some.
Like it or da DO THIS AT WELL-rust in the SAM (Since) :cool:

Signature author

Even if your explanation so clear, that excludes removed any false reading of, increasingly would still there man, which understands you wrong

By the way, still 2 year ago graduated epic story here with prepared povodkami) 'm knitting on place) polgize for what not on topic)

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jun 14 2013 20:56:31)

I, too, retired, but’ve worked :dontknow: Oh, I just gotta to receivers conclusion-knitting dog leashes but also at work much better, than homes.
And importantly, with say-hooks not be throwing, trim fishing line of yours pick, pick up the and the such ingredients. And time often faster passes.
To Stimul-Cash for oftop

+1

Here is, that "Pre doing" I have crude... the linen.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Vje3M.jpg
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/5DuA9.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/IKQoE.jpg
Part of drowned, part of] swims. :dontknow:

And here is I have) http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/254450622703

Last edited by blekmor1 (Jun 15 2013 16:24:49)

If it comes it even surfaced, prices it comes him not was. Could would and on nutshell, all it comes deeds before.
Text or comes to mind joke nicely pro chukchu, which on question military sailors about direction responded "Nord-northwest.-a commission", and received in and the answer is, "Hey, you not in @ yobyvaysya, finger at share."

майк wrote:

If it comes it even surfaced, prices it comes him not was. Could would and on nutshell, all it comes deeds before.
Text or comes to mind joke nicely pro chukchu, which on question military sailors about direction responded "Nord-northwest.-a commission", and received in and the answer is, "Hey, you not in @ yobyvaysya, finger at share."

Signature author

Did you run her-works, when you want to come in on exiled, click button, play)

Pushed, listened pro Grand Principality of Chernigov beer, looked. The quality of not moreover, but from viewing I understood, that part of seed with nesmochennoy's surface not drowning. And if finger at a chat?
In my opinion I have fried not drowning for the protsoy reason, that when seeds under, say are shooting, their sticks out like that (water in seed effervescence and step-swells up, not lift it) The volume more-specific weight less, with less 1 g on cm3, camping on E. Easier water. Otake. :dontknow:

Question to Romeo: What composition would on bream? Conditions: Dnepr river, very a strong for, the depth of 7-8m. Need a whether clay, if yes the why?

Ah you grass has found. On rapsu discussion was spring. Minimalistic audio collages Emplosia uses. And Fduch in topic, they between themselves discussed.
Raps-oleifera culture, approach as to will or category: Linum, simply need to discover attitude to him in your water feature.
1947-a high culture (see On peas either, bean and to everything else. Never heard pro its the use of, in my opinion, for prikormki this... Exotic..

лука wrote:

Who used seeds grass raps or wants in as a supplements in prikormku?

They very maslyanichnye, and means and nutrition. And means and fish will quickly be sated. So in a large his-ucts better not use.
Himself leave if of walking on carp and the not many. Saw their in boylakh.

Question on those sunflower seeds pumpkin in prikormke.

With whatever components of prikormki not mixes, who has experience use of?

By themselves like good component, yes and in literature often influence. On their own pursue together experimentation, themselves realize, there is no opportunities. And little additive interesting, want someone meatier with it tinker.

Respected forumchane We need composition from a pipe sypukhi for tide. Kormukhi 60-70 gr. Fish. Bream Crucian a carp. R. Sula ?? for. Despite on representing session. Otozvavshimsya very thankful.

Last edited by Sten (Aug 9 2013 23:07:27)

Sten wrote:

Dear forumchane We need composition from a pipe sypukhi for tide. Kormukhi 60-70 "grape". Fish. Bream Crucian a carp. R. Sula ?? for. Despite on representing session. Otozvavshimsya very thankful.

Edited sten (Yesterday 22 :07: 27)

Think, that the main components - this maize in all options and oil-cake. Everything else - for volume of.

Without glue such a mixture of and on-start until trawling not comes down to it, on road vymoetsya.
2 sten-where regulation borrow components-on bazaar, there where grain sell or in universame? In dependence from this can substantially differ composition under different price and roughly twin workers properties.

майк wrote:

Без связующего такая смесь и на стояке до дна не дойдёт, по дороге вымоется...
2 Sten-где будешь брать составляющие-на базаре , там где зерно продают или в универсаме? В зависимости от этого может существенно отличаться состав при разной цене и приблизительно одинаковых рабочих свойствах...

Подпись автора

Даже если ваше объяснение настолько ясно,что исключает всякое ложное толкование,всё равно найдётся человек,который поймёт вас неправильно

Собрал:Печенье-3кг.панировка-2кг.овс мука-1кг.кукурузная мука-1кг кукурузная крупа -2кг..лен -0.5кг.соль-стакан.какао 150гр.Семечки боюсь, поправьте.сейчас мне кажется,что липковата.в банке с водой 5 минут кормуха не опустошается.

Last edited by Sten (Aug 10 2013 15:06:29)

Can no feedmill ground there add?

Sregulirovat rassypchatost can bran or makukhoy the growth (if what you wrote, already all jumbled up). If increasingly separately, not add entire oatmeal flour flavored-from nayco?ueo in set only she one. Try half, and then after sample can add even (if need to)
Maize flour flavored + grits easier replace maize meal dertyu with bazaar, is obtained two in one and much cheaper. Try add cinnamon, with cocoa well combine and always works.
And so well worker set of.

+1