All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 751 to 780 of 1000

Mike respektische, the cinnamon, and coriander leave always and many. And forgot say paprika buzanul gram it 200 on this, with an annual.

Sten wrote:

Собрал:Печенье-3кг.панировка-2кг.овс мука-1кг.кукурузная мука-1кг кукурузная крупа -2кг..лен -0.5кг.соль-стакан.какао 150гр.Семечки боюсь, поправьте.сейчас мне кажется,что липковата.в банке с водой 5 минут кормуха не опустошаетс

Соль я бы убрал

Samopaly'm interrupting long, of salt not the one who kept throwing NEVER. What about the paprika-full zero, not applied, not read, nathin 'pro it not know.

Literally only that graduated to do prikormku for today’s nightlife fishing, its am counting launch on with start-up zakorm, and dokarmlivatsya on least need, boiled until. Kilo pea plants, well prosushil, left roughly 20% percent single entity, else I'd got it milled in a blender. Separately boiled spelt be scattered in and, ('m downloading it in should sit water, when water will evaporate taking out,) U.S. his 0.5 kg GrandSlamom, that would not slipalos, added couple of zhmenek yachki, that would has absorbed the odd water, and all mixed with the peas and. Results will tomorrow)

Where sea salt likes fish, in branded prikormkakh adopt often, there is habit try on taste of. PaprikaSelektivnaya an additive on leschu.

Sten wrote:

Sol likes fish

And fish like where sea salt? Not am confident. :dontknow: Pro sugar read, that works well. Saccharin summer has tried promoted directly in the feeder. Nor in anybody, nor in whipping-experience neutral, as fish taste of feels-clearly, not so, as we :dontknow:

http://club-fish.ru/video-rybalka/braty … ormki.html 1425 pro where sea salt and sugar.

Menya, I sho-not believe? Simply not applied. Not leave where sea salt, not can weld it porridge, not believe in the, that khmeli-suneli works in heat on plotve. Simply ????? its experience and their cockroaches, I have the above. And there whom as more likes.

Obeying an to someone advice contributed small changes in composition. 760.46 broke a. Biscuits-3kg. Au gratin -4kg. Of VlD. Flour-1kg. Cook. Flour-1kg. The chaff-1kg. Cook. Grits-- grits-2kg. Softer hay-2kg. Where sea salt -stakan. Flax-: Cocoa-150 g. Paprika-0.2kg. Plan add ground groundnuts 1kg. Will in Tuesday. Now mechanical properties prikormki his policies achieved satisfactory. Broke a 15 kg. Prikormki. The price issue 110griven. (Paprika was, nevschet) What do you mean on today the Internet long Bartnik, well itself makes sense. With uv.Sten. Mike. A separate thank you for participation.

Glad was help, please.

Errori for question, but than bream on point keep chase :dontknow: How will lead themselves softer hay under zamachivanii, not would engulf whether he aromu :dontknow: And not will plus clarify speech goes about Paprike or houses, a mixture spices in composition which enters turmeric - natural Royal the dye learned weak specific aroma, and mixture of peppers outlines major note your prikormki and several stimulates digestion fish.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Aug 11 2013 22:40:00)

Softer hay U.S. on a blender Lies faction 3-4mm. Fish on point keep d major faction. Mechanism directly in kormukhu (Perlovka, spelt be scattered.) quick in the past year US on razvarennom gorokhe with molasses, liked. Inscription paprika, not kari Pass. (Mean positive experience with addition of paprika on dan judo player vd.)

Menya, sure we even correct-I not'm using oatmeal flour flavored, and I take gerkules and small-small queuing up in coffee grinder. Rudely speaking, the third part of is flour, and remaining two third-flakes from chetvertinki until whole. Increasingly together works as the cohesive + major faction.
Can buzanut whole male hercules beetle for krupnoty, he during that they gets wet, lies on bottom and well propriety attracts fish, the more enlightened. In my opinion a host gerkules on the mechanics a mixture strongly will not be affected.

+1

On week'll roll on a test fishing trip on Donets (I see, I see, that for not such, but all-OK. On properties product update my. Mike respekt.

With prikormkoy that the understandable, that the there is no, and with samopalnymi dipami or aromoy there is what the surveillance? Except of cinnamon and of vanilla! In advance thank you! :blush:

evgeny191184 wrote:

Since prikormkoy that the understandable, that the there is no, and with samopalnymi dipami or aromoy there is what the surveillance? Except cinnamon and of vanilla! In advance thank you!

Yes Sea. Poryskay not-lenis.-Tut on Forum full of the such tem-
Natural aromy

maury wrote:

Yes Sea. Poryskay not-lenis.-Tut on Forum full of the such tem-
Organic aromy

Thank you!

For to attend to with homemade flavors, dipami and busterami need have a separate ???? with fridge and fume hoods, vate-gauze gnomes and many-many Gepabene. Except this need muster art collection dipov, Arom from serious producers, and she intends to method analysis reports about that--at fishing sessions, to purchase set of monoarom, fundamentals for of drafting the base and in absentia: 2D capacity. Base are needed to to do isn't quite your thing for Cold water, warm water, liquid, thick, aminki etc. And here is under every kind of its grains, and still will desire to venture, so there full joy of the.
But this very interesting theme for experimentation. And when is obtained product, which allows harvest a certain kind of fish, then.

+2

evgeny191184 wrote:

audace cinnamon and of vanilla

I so understand, from the deli?
Garlic, coriander, star anise, khmeli-suneli, dill, fenugrek, turmeric, cocoa, pepper black, pepper Red, Shambhala, lovage, essences fruit. Field for experimentation huge.
And even sometimes helpful in pharmacy look, there :canthearyou:.

Нужен совет.

Делаю прикормку на леща.Все ингредиенты,что раньше использовал купил.Но вот проблема с панировкой.Вместо пшеничной мне принесли ЧИСТО РЖАНУЮ.В сухом виде запаха почти нет,но если бросить в воду,то запах очень приятный,как свежий ржаной хлеб.Так вот вопрос:подойдёт ли на леща.На плотву знаю,что в самый раз,а вот как лещ на неё отреагирует?

Doka_60 wrote:

Нужен совет.
Делаю прикормку на леща.Все ингредиенты,что раньше использовал купил.Но вот проблема с панировкой.Вместо пшеничной мне принесли ЧИСТО РЖАНУЮ.В сухом виде запаха почти нет,но если бросить в воду,то запах очень приятный,как свежий ржаной хлеб.Так вот вопрос:подойдёт ли на леща.На плотву знаю,что в самый раз,а вот как лещ на неё отреагирует?

Подет. У Трапера есть Голд серия ( т.е.-дорогая) на леща с таким же запахом.

The first time'm going to go with fiderom on a carp, advise she prikormochku under this a fish

Last edited by Famili (Aug 14 2013 23:46:28)

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/Wg8hI.jpg
Returned with test fishing. The overnight session 10 hours. Fish-sicles has shown themselves remarkable. Mechanical properties good. Very exasperated. Henceforth only ????. Zameshivalsya on soles of.

Last edited by Sten (Aug 15 2013 12:17:44)

Sten wrote:

Back with test fishing. The overnight session 10 hours. Fish-sicles has shown themselves remarkable. Mechanical properties good. Very exasperated. Henceforth only ????.

This you themselves here wanted to laud or all same he must have been proud modicum couple of words. So not write sheets. :disappointed:

Maurie this not report. Esteem with 747 office. I asked forums aid, People helped-prompted, It's totally, made I'm making excuses. Interestingly -chitay.

Last edited by Sten (Aug 15 2013 12:04:56)

Sten wrote:

Maurie this not report. Esteem this page first.

Oops - afflicted. Dyadko not observed :flag:

Pro. Aoaee

All big Hi! Please give us your feedback their thought about use of fish Meal in as a component of for makeshift mixtures, goal - increase, nutritious values. With t.

Vladyka wrote:

Anyone reflecting big Hi! Please give us your feedback their thought about use of fish Meal in as a component of for makeshift mixtures, goal - increase, nutritious values. With t.

Inscription this spring on kholodnoly water on during. Special results not saw :dontknow: although now, as water cools down, want terminally to come to conclusions on fishing flour! Under its value of been running experiments can be. Although last autumn I have perfectly worked spicy supplements: Cinnamon, Ginger, mace nut, cocoa. All’in a supermarket, where sell seasonings.
Still in my opinion, believe that Shooter increase not worth, better eksperementirovat with smells, so as be the am using the promoted have fucked the horse beforehand, modicum the night crawlers or a chopped the worm. For fish too software goes))
Here is than want increase Shooter, so this liver!

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Ginger, mace nut,

The first time encounter mentioning about these pryanostyakh, as supplement in prikormku. Ca, I what missed my? People, who what on the subject will tell?