All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

About ginger not I’d say, and here is mace nut with other Rye in prikormku leave. Mixture of works on cheers.
Recipe lies long in Internet and on tested proved very even workers.

"This gingerbread dough - classic French Republican!
In as a aromatic substances add chopped rastertye dry spicery. For a mixture spices take 35% pomegranate, 30% cinnamon, 10% cardamom, 10% Piedmont is nut and on 5% Carnation, badyana and fragrant pepper. Can be to change the ratio spices to Italian tastes. Moreover, for aroma and more taste can be add still 1 / 2 Bada peeled fried rublenykh nuts, peanuts or almond, (tsukat, rind from lemon or orange slice on desire) and 5 — 10 Mr. of vanilla sugar.

These same reeks Epitsin. In as a foundations can be use powdered peatmosses and fried flour flavored (better obdirnuyu). Think can be whether this do very (incidentally Arkolen, as flavouring - almost, too, most, in sense precisely pryannostey, only as always individual emphasis on a certain flavor, slightly more moreover, slightly less this) "
http://www.matchfishing.ru/forum/showth … post361635

+2

Counted together with recommended neosnovnymi 10 spices. It is difficult harmony give, that works, that there is no.
I have in samopalakh on paired classic Arom together-not believing zhmykha or suppose, the cannabis plant,.
And dorogovatoe pleasure, if even in big pre-packing borrow.
I OK say-missed my. Increasingly is changing, in camping on CHAMPION And set of types from dry grocery :dontknow:

Vladyka wrote:

Anyone reflecting big Hi! Please give us your feedback their thought about use of fish Meal in as a component of for makeshift mixtures, goal - increase, nutritious values. With t.

Separately flour flavored not has tried, but the entire last year verdict expected Wednesday softer hay for fish (who on mind, as the usual, to Pepperami). In his composition flour decently will. On Oka any advantages, not observed. But fish and not repels. Bad about molesting and single entity, and and I ran my and zaparival. Authorized counterpart, he but Karpov on platnike, so there went "on cheers" coupled with the grain and molotym Hercules game,.

In this year bad about molesting softer hay in the form of pellets. How many there flour not know, camping on K. -mark seller not said, but perhaps, too, there is. On River, as a major component works, but again same without bigotry. And clearly not better some dried bread and barley or different wheat. Here is the species composition fish in prilove increases.

But all this purely subjectively. Several tens of fishing trips ???? virtually in one place, not can be truth. In cold time not has tried, on the idea of can better idea themselves show. Try, and will you happiness.

P.S. This on liver fully support, more interesting to do will.

майк wrote:

counted together with recommended neosnovnymi 10 spices. It is difficult harmony give, that works, that there is no.

I alighted on 7-1930 ”, and more precisely on 6 fringes. The most expensive this cardamom now allowed into Gaza. I his interest bailed on in the cinnamon and coriander. Spices I take in a supermarket cashier. Coriander, cloves ,-scented pepper pepper, badyan on rice, else in huge. 400 grams a mixture goes on price 50 Grzywna (. Mixture of very bilberry, many in prikormku not polozhish- roughly 30-40 grams on 1 kg.
One thing time, seek on connectivity and collecting various prescriptions for mixtures from spices, brought together such a here is graph, on which can be try to muster flavouring. Can be collect and on the basis of 2-'s, 3-untangle and more components. This crude option (to complete hands not came close), but some a mixture have yielded very interesting.
With their feet pledge not to beat, and simply watch, law of averages there whom and perform for me.
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/m4X5w.jpg

+5

майк wrote:

counted together with recommended neosnovnymi 10 spices. It is difficult harmony give, that works, that there is no.
I have in samopalakh on paired classic Arom together-not believing zhmykha or suppose, the cannabis plant,.
And dorogovatoe pleasure, if even in big pre-packing borrow.
I OK say-missed my. Increasingly is changing, in camping on CHAMPION And set of types from dry grocery

Mikhail, so on the sly and add to its robotic koriandru and cinnamon, at least for date of his, too, I’d say word, has tried, oftentimes the plus gives. Vanillin if and not in Ama, then fish accurately not off restless. Groundnuts can be and significantly large doses of. Else try can and should be. I stuck, thank you counterpart Sydoroff for recipe.

In-in, and I about same. Date of his in food love, always stuck, that fish to it ca. And mace nut from the same companies.
Need to try!

Sydoroff wrote:

badyan

Ah this can be and challenging do. Have badyana one of names -zvyozdchatyy star anise, replacing is obvious.

Sydoroff wrote:

law of averages there whom and perform for me

Even as'll do for now, plus put, separately respekt :cool:

I have cloves represented a only negative effect, on Dnieper River.

Sydoroff wrote:

Interesting table, thank you. And until its constituted, nuances not persisted? That with than, where and when. Perishing painful for intricacies of many in this. I once, too, been collected on photos a similar the intel, but. Would still account for all method trial and mistakes inspect. And on my view most valuable, this not when that add, and when and that cannot be promoted. And when and at all nothing promoted need not. But this I.M.H.O.,.

And I have on Dnieper River: Cinnamon - bream, star anise - bream, honey - bream, coriander - a dace, and here is vanilla I at all not dabble - she local Ryboidam until light bulbs.
In prikormku I with some since leave only one kind of flavoring - typically, one liquid aromu and one sypuchuyu.
And if "not are biting", then I'm just trying a, from all available I have options, before each zabrosom crippling another are known-make a once liquid aromy squarely on bait. Often helps, and sometimes there is no.

Чима wrote:

Wu me cloves represented a only negative effect, on Dnieper River.

Watched deterioration, when in prikormke with it were fried raisins face of a sunflower. Although. Date of his used in cerebral, yes and raisins for me quite ambiguous component, try to put their use little and only under need. So that this is not fact, and simply for specific findings.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A until its constituted, nuances not persisted? That with than, where and when. Perishing painful for intricacies of many in this

Records were, but alas life carriers information, as and people's fleeting inepredskazuema. Now remained only common expertize without system. Yes I and works this, after as stumbled on recipe, which uploaded in previous governing. He works. His tested namnogikh reservoirs Ukraine and on church and in regime competition.
Can wasn give still two references to articles your compatriot W. Dorofeeva
http://fishline.ru/?p=1198#more-1198
http://www.rybak-rybaka.ru/articles/97/538/
In principle with them I have and began tests and exploration.

But on a snack another an interesting recipe (, too, worker), but from-for large numbers of vanilla not cheap either.
Here are so as his when the downloaded from the internet:
"Sonik wrote:
Spekulatius (pripravnaya mixture of)
This pleasant thing in principle there is in sale, BUT't always like this such a as need to.
Here my personal composition pripravnoy a mixture:

-scented pepper pepper (piment) - 4 parts of
Mace orekh- - 4 parts of
Ginger (ingwer) - 2 parts of
Cardamom now allowed into Gaza (kardamom) - 3 parts of
2S1 "Gvozdika" (nelke) - 1 part of
Vanilla - 20 parts of
All components in the form of powder.
Perhaps adding powder in dried lemon cover-5chastey.
This pripravnaya mixture of has shown better results in late fall-the early winters, spring. Although noted a positive reaction and summer.
This mixture of is famously is compatible with caramel, cocoa and especially with lakrichnikom (autumn)
There is also synthetic form of this a mixture, is employed in up. Prom.
Advise for starters the use of precisely such a the composition in parts of, but can be and izienenie parts of-under increase Carnation and ginger for more Cold water and air.
Yes forgive the me all, who already used this secret weapons previously.
This mixture of is most often bonus, for recovery of the gone awesome sauce in latest hour's, and a half industrialized fishing. "
Here is here as times and there is Ginger with very strongly limbs.

Last edited by Sydoroff (Sep 29 2013 19:07:40)

+1

Dood wrote:

1. Star anise - bream,

2. In prikormku I with some since leave only one kind of flavoring - typically, one liquid aromu and one sypuchuyu.

1. And when star anise on Bank "kolositsya", then also actively fish you on him reacts? I have nose is beginning to fan, although on the idea of, should be contrary.

2. And I at all nothing not aromatiziruyu. 'm harvest without aromy, or'm interrupting part of with one-tested. Then already in the process actions finding it. In late season decided to "finish off" the remnants of parts of Arom VDE and Sensas, and sypanul already homes. Not appreciate. Although. Can simply stereotype worked.
But fish if they biting, then here only the number and the quality of feed role plays. Smells a secondary consideration, only would not away. And here is if not, al from neighbor guide the need, then perishing dances with FIBPlus on full program.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And when star anise on Bank "kolositsya", then also actively fish you on him reacts.

So as in Kyiv there anisovykh eradication, then he on Bank of Dnepr in urban drying and not kolositsya never, loath for local Leschikov anise - this delicacy.

Sydoroff wrote:

Can wasn give still two references to articles your compatriot W. Dorofeeva

Spekulatius (pripravnaya mixture of)

Thank you, read, some that has tried, far not all I have works. On some things advice quite dangerous - dried dafnii and Cyclops strongest advance allergen (their dust).

For recipe thank you. In next season stuck, camping on K. Hope on "services they like or dislike" this season were not realized.

Dood wrote:

So as in Kyiv there anisovykh eradication, then he on Bank of Dnepr in urban drying and not kolositsya never, loath for local Leschikov star anise - this delicacy.

Eradication and we have no, some where on Bank the rogue is widespread. If it comes is dyad in its time me not showed, I it comes until now not knew would, that and we have.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

eradication and we have no

I gave a talk the first post and not understood-ah not growing same you have star anise, as a weed. It turns out, growing :dontknow: Wu us his accurately there, increasingly, that growing, I more or less know-ah, at least until kind of determine can. Dr Peter at all a bit in steppe zone, and star anise is missing absolutely. Feel hot him here and stiff :no:

Above all should pay attention on the, that consumed vanilla, not vanillin.
2S1 "Gvozdika" disables point, the nutmeg got and Ginger - not fan, improvements Ah, this is great not occurred.
Fishing flour on during thing a sheer - that there is in the composition of the, that there is no / exception lososevaya flour, but she is worth serious money /. With will make a fishing flour vіdznachilisya on sorevakh - set of pikes in two sector / speech about River /.
Flavouring Pistaciaceae worked on karasyu, and Butternut / was such dip have F. D. / worked across fish.
Flavouring to sometimes way / Dr. Oetker sells in supermarkets /, as and Rum the same producer.
Still there is a range of supplements which work in a particular place and in concrete time: A mixture from various species flour, fried chicken-- / gumbo stew with mutton grits-- grits, peas + garlic etc. In this year finally got up the khfirmy, that with ordinary additives and time for experimentation not remained, but in this year there is still three months.

Often often heard frazy- yes this work not can, as on this hell is that fish is fought.
Importantly not in component, importantly in his proportion. And here is here already need to clearly to adhere to recipes. I mixture of do on traditional transportation. If this test copy, then all proportion value. The first time in prikormku inscription, too, through your four-cup measuring tableware, until understood, that to what. And most important need to still to pay on the quality of component of. Is worth add the low-quality component and all … especially this markedly under work with your coriander.

Sydoroff wrote:

About ginger not I’d say, and here is mace nut with other Rye in prikormku leave. Mixture of works on cheers.
Recipe lies long in Internet and on tested proved very even workers.

"This gingerbread the dough, the classic French Republican!
In as a aromatic substances add chopped rastertye dry spicery.

Perishing perhaps three season capturing the "on pryanikakh." Very even and good lures from day one! With works as winter, so and summer. And summer another plus - long not sours in the heat. Homes, under room temperature (if increasingly on fishing not used) persists three days easily. In refrigerator (not freezer) with week. Only then slightly go away aromy and account for a bit to dilute concentrated cooling fluids Laurent.

+1

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

consumed vanilla, not vanillin.

Vanilla-this the sun-dried pods orchids with appropriate the scent of (and appropriate price. If as aromu use Rome vanilla, then in as a major faction emerges beluga, caviar :dontknow:
Text or mention any country by-vanilla naturalnі is trading in Ukraine on price 2200 Grzywna (for kilos :no:

Last edited by майк (Sep 30 2013 20:51:16)

Sydoroff wrote:

I mixture of do on traditional transportation

Incidentally, their samopaly, too, do with headings, + give a one-notebook already the second season! Very useful attractive opportunity for those who wants to achieve good results with with homemade prikormkami! Before all components inscription on eye, so one and the same prikormka robotala on ways, and that most importantly has been attracting fish, too, on ways. Most ghastly in this what I could not accurately get an that precisely not works, and when became enjoy semasi I, immediately it became clear that works I that there is no and in any insufficient :flirt:

Sydoroff wrote:

It stands add the low-quality component and all … especially this markedly under work with your coriander.

Most a simple with your coriander-promoted svezhesmolotyy. Remained with past year smolotogo me grams two hundred, lay in zip-package, skruchennom and influential professionals in another. Opened-smell zero. And year ago was in gostyakh have sister, so she me slightly from home not did kick you out, when I aromu before fishing in potato gun inscription-so was hopped up.

FEEDER wrote:

tailed perhaps three season capturing the "on pryanikakh." Very even and good lures from day one!

:cool: agree!!

майк wrote:

I gave a talk the first post and not understood-ah not growing same you have star anise, as a weed. It turns out, growing

Here is what this a weed quite not am confident. Along of Oka go flood-land field on which in judging times what only not have bred. Such as cabbage, a carrot, beet, radishes, tomatoes, salad, dill, parsley, peas and camping on D. Could seeds with than any enter. Heard, that star anise have us in Voronezh area cultivated was.

And no one not wondered: But as combine aroma in from a pipe prikormke with its composition.
In its time consecrated season for moreover, to deal with corn, understand, that this too little, but: Maize + coriander not provided no effect / boiled whole grain, in late boiling inscription prevents spices /, and maize + cinnamon + vanillin / not sugar / positively were regarded fish tank / a carp /, maize + strawberries, maize + raspberry - Short and sweet, maize + anise, maize + the fennel - nor as.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

that this a weed quite not am confident.

Specifically asked his assistant-in culture and in odichavshem the form of meets. And for me, strictly speaking, cultural a plant, which growing there, where his not one main-a weed. Clear, mall-dwelling, samosevom breeds. But have us and such a there :dontknow:
Text or in the same subject-years thirty ago I have on dacha dill rasplodilsya, wall stood, extra eggplant casserole from-for him not was in sight. Year two-three, and were forcibly transferred himself a.

Last edited by майк (Sep 30 2013 22:51:05)

майк wrote:

usage in the same subject-years thirty ago I have on dacha dill rasplodilsya, wall stood, extra eggplant casserole from-for him not was in sight. Year two-three, and were forcibly transferred himself a.

Heh!! Tourism should something years ago on dacha suddenly emerged and quickly raplodilsya – on dill sinevatogo color of. A plant low, but itself very rich, taste of the dill, but he's a bit strange such. Aromatic very and, too, transferred, for couple of years from him nothing not remained.

майк wrote:

usage in the same subject-years thirty ago I have on dacha dill rasplodilsya, wall stood, extra eggplant casserole from-for him not was in sight. Year two-three, and were forcibly transferred himself a.

Edited! Mike. (Today 22 :51: 05)

And we already years six his not plant 1, samosevom is growing and until not transferred. And won here is tried to all get Mikoton, raze not worked, not grew. And after his death full-on rebelled, and raze this get to withdraw now not can. Here is and Partzuf these plants.