All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

Sometimes the that we see in feeding trough in drawn and the that happening on bottom with feeds this very different things. I always before the onset of the industrialized fishing'm dropping couple of balls prikormki: Diving on shoal under Bank. This gives misconception and about Physics prikormki, and about how as color looks in water, and as he is changing on bottom in during fishing. Often all dyes go and we have pale-grey or's a beige, blot on bottom. And this sometimes the problem.

+2

Oleg_GOR wrote:

But again same, black from dark gray or dark brown will strongly whether on outcome differ?

Schitayu that not will otlichastya didn't DO! My modest in my opinion :blush:

Pro the that bream, unlike small fry not fears go on Yellow blot prikormki, read repeatedly. But-there is experience industrialized fishing on fishdrim Donnuyu-prikormka clearly yellow, but shot on plotve on Dnestr (created, a hard-on, to not was an extra $issues) -mama, not sound so glum-bream one the only, else-kube a dace, and fishing tempovaya Lies.
Weather, truth was almost without wind and he'd put his the feeder in one seat with jewelry precision.

Enleve dace on River until the most ledostava, good their winter parking she changes not often. In this year have us fish devolved in winter on 1.5 month before, than usually.
Surveillance on prikormke: Petty the dark not very active mixture of with weak aroma spices and coarse motylem. Works well coriander and toasted "and razmolotye seeds fennel garten.
From changeable tips maggot and dough from roller mill wheat flour with without types. And nasadochnyy night crawlers fish sees worse.
On sunny pylyaschuyu prikormku often suited golavl.

Bountiful time days. First history, then question. There is in Donetsk one zhabovnik with as degrading karasem and petty krasnoperkoy, but have him there is one feature of-was a good
Karp.
As learned?
1- In November past year have walked there with
Child, ah I together put fletik without zakorma - on who. Postoyanniy he somewhere hour, and up busty dullards took the bait. I sliced - he first reacted "a log" (thought that zatsep), hold something for me and then went on meeting in cane. Place was an inconvenient. The log wins.
2 - In the in period spawning of walking watched in the cane, in parallel skirduya degradirueschego an (then had let :))) - there shurshali treshki, chetyreshki.
Want repeat! Can who was in such conditions - anybody know on moor and tactics.
If slightly-slightly Flud - 'm sorry about that ;)

duffy333 wrote:

I always before the onset of the industrialized fishing'm dropping couple of balls prikormki in water on shoal under Bank. This gives misconception and about Physics prikormki, and about how as color looks in water

Very useful procedure. I the last time instead balls'm the one lining couple of feeders, precisely whom despite harvest, and try to put their put an have Bank, but in roughly similar with point fishing conditions. If fall there is no, Bacteria and their himself, perekatik could put, couple of large of stones with interval of I put thine for increasing of blasting and camping on D. Even oprobiruya entire prikormku under designing on dacha, including imitation of crosscurrents, very many grinding halt after information on place soils. As It blurs, as is fast, as's riding, as added large parts of themselves lead, how quickly spawn aren to prikormke will come swimming and camping on D. And if what not likes, can be douvlazhnit-let, smaller-stronger than be stamped in feeding trough. And if what more a tad critical?, then on place and composition redress. Good basic components with a drive, including dry and liquid aromy.

+2

Rybalkko
Here is such same zhabovnichek there is and have us century in Gorlivka.
There, too, treshki are swimming.
Has tried much, but helped (pledge not be surprised) Perlovka!
????'m feeding conventional perlovkoy, and enleve on perlovku with straw of anise.
Are biting.

duffy333 wrote:

"a classic" is considered adding spices - coriander, cinnamon, Red acute pepper. But this quite not dogma.

In what proportion promoted these spices on 3kg prikormki?

I pachechku (20gr) on kilo dry a mixture I put it right :dontknow:

Black&White wrote:

in what proportion promoted these spices on 3kg prikormki?

All depends on, that precisely you're gonna promoted! To example cinnamon, it's can be bandy from souls, and here is Red pepper many not put in my opinion! Here is in any insufficient leave I: (On 1kg prikormki) cinnamon 5-10gr. Red pepper-3-5gr., coriander 5gr. Chasnok ground-5gr., mace nut-3gr. Here is how something so :hobo:

Cinnamon can be bandy MUCH more, pomegranate-much more. And far not all spices can be mix between themselves-some a mixture give in a result non-business odors.
It is difficult demand, to patisserie product sight, as barbecue or pickled cucumbers. Everyone its. Try need to.

майк wrote:

Cinnamon's can be bandy MUCH more, pomegranate-much more. And far not all spices can be mix between themselves-some a mixture give in a result non-business odors.

I simply not love strongly Yuanchao prikormki, especially autumn! To be sure all components that I described cannot be dodavat together! Although not fact that

майк wrote:

barbecue or pickled cucumbers

Not will work! :D

Separately garlic and cinnamon work on cheers, truth on different fish. Met opinion, that khmeli-suneli (herbal quite not Konditerska, more a soup and sliced) perfectly works on hot water on plotve. Tried couple of times. I have not worked.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

I simply not love strongly Yuanchao prikormki, especially autumn!

And me contrary likes, when from prikormki on the wind flavor bears :dontknow: And on Cold water, too,.

I have hands not reach khmeli-suneli :dontknow: Wu me familiar adds its in ear, so that konditerkoy its accurately not good one) Skyfall plotve pays to cinnamon favorite and summer, too,! And here is garlic except as karasyu I don't know whom to lend? :unsure:

Bream sometimes on garlic very and very reacts.

But I so understand this on warm water!?

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Oct 30 2013 22:17:55)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Absolutely all components that I described cannot be dodavat together! Although not fact that

Not will work!

As the me the cinnamon and coriander well compatible spices. Or I am mistaken? Simply there is no experience use spices in prikormke, because can wrong :confused:

Last edited by Black&White (Oct 30 2013 23:04:52)

Here is how times they from just reader set of are combined perfectly, work on hot water on white puppies were born. Say not only on the grounds, that have read, and and how on this deal enjoyed in during past 5 seasons in different sword Ukraine.

Black&White wrote:

How on me the cinnamon and coriander well compatible spices. Or I am mistaken? Simply there is no experience use spices in prikormke, because can wrong

I had in view that all that I described type in together :crazy: A here is something with than something please) Generally than more I've experimented with with smells, the more me seems that all of this purest water self-reliance more :dontknow: The most recent one fishing trip spent as an experiment. Made a sauce two same assessment prikormki pofizike and colored, here is only in one added spices http://s6.uploads.ru/t/1wf8t.jpg
And, in second dobalil karpzumovskuyu dabavku pineapple
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/oBgrY.jpg
Eiaee on two fidera http://s7.uploads.ru/t/J0Va5.jpg
Catching almost on one distance 25 and 29 on the table between..... shapely eyebrows, to conditions industrialized fishing were roughly same assessment. So here is, lovilos roughly equally well on both prikormki :flag: only with one backyards, the kind that with pinneaple spear I strongly many've had, like, the aromy :hobo: the pineapple industry sight on weight Bank :D fish simply she feared approached only to prikormke wade through 5 until not vyvonyaetsya! Accounted for crime as slaughter times have 5 zabrosov!
Here is so! Although with one times to do conclusions cannot be, I wanted to unsubscribe slightly later then, but times went such a a spree, you know, wrote :crazyfun: been running experiments d and further so as want deal times and on always! 8-)

Times and forever deal not tickles. Spices have taste of, and tastes have fish have properties change - Carrot family in the form of fennel, of anise, fennel garten give effect nasysheniya oxygen, the saffron, turmeric still and visual effect add, peppers stimulate digestion etc And this if short. And still there is meats aromy, fantasy / sausage, tutti-frutti etc /.

+1

aleksandrfeed wrote:

I had in view that all that I described type in together

Can be. Even good outcome could make. Provda garlic I not'm using, loath would deleted, and so proportsiey poigrat- can good recipe.

Black&White wrote:

in what proportion promoted these spices on 3kg prikormki?

Post # 784

Last edited by Sydoroff (Oct 31 2013 00:44:48)

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

Because and forever deal not tickles.

I want deal not in is, that precisely fish likes, and naskolkolko strongly is important smells for prikormki! And all more inclination is to what fish on our creativity on • ig, as little as would look a little sight! :dontknow: In the than something a little booty call, and autumn - great herbal! And than precisely would still! And that means that quite not Finally able to buy trolley and a small carts curiously there Arom, of boosters, likvidoy, and camping on D., and ????? of a couple of proverenykh smells! In my opinion.

Sydoroff wrote:

You can. Even good outcome could make.

All can be 8-)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

eiaee on two fidera

Here can be dependence, the that downstream, Self fish the that higher, if this river!

max_zp wrote:

1425 can be dependence, the that downstream, Self fish the that higher, if this river!

DAC and no one no one not was chopping! :nope: was biting, on both fidera, tembolee that with pinneaple spear was downstream and precisely his accounted for slaughter times have 5 zabrosov. Here is oaea.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

tembolee that with pinneaple spear was downstream

Means smells not the, on their poplavochnomu experience came to the that, physics prikormki and command bait more important than tanks.

max_zp wrote:

to his poplavochnomu experience came to the that, physics prikormki and command bait more important than tanks.

Here is and I about same! 8-)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

I want deal not in is, that precisely fish, and naskolkolko big smells for prikormki! And all more inclination is to what fish on our creativity on • ig, as it look a little sight! Summer than something a little booty call, and autumn - great herbal! And than precisely would still! And that means that quite not Finally able to buy trolley and a small carts curiously there Arom, of boosters, likvidoy, and camping on D., and ????? of a couple of proverenykh smells! In my opinion.

Here its modest opinion, the more it similar sentiments:

1. Smells for me less is important, than physics and composition.
2. Smells pick a for a certain fish, seats and time.
3. More important discover not some smells fish, and what not likesin this time and in this place. (I have star anise, the fennel, garlic until in this categories (ah this without specific).
4. A strong smells far not always hurts prikormke (not so long was another opinion).
5. There is odors which always averagely-steadily work in most seats (I have at-gardons for example, and couple sypuchek from VDE and Sensas).
6. Fish-sicles without aromatiki, too, has smells (products Annex in it). He not so a strong, but sometimes works better any sanarium (aroma supplements. So samopaly initially not aromatiziruyu (except a small parts of prikormki adjusted for Of).
7. "Toying" with smells necessarily need, if am confident in Physics, composition, cordage and tactics, and outcome worse than have neighbors. And if near not sypyat tons Sensas and VDE, then pro smells I Drie Stoepen only when all another already almost pereprobovano. But often these "dances with FIBPlus" and help vymuchit couple of tails under full beskleve (so and drive sypuchki and pshikalki).
8. As wrote in one of first articles pro voblery (Almanac "the fishing trainer 1976g)," they can harvest many, can not harvest nothing. " The same for and to prikormke in a whole, and to aromatike in particular. By timing with the scent of can be caught more conventional, not by timing - less. So have medals two hand: 1-comes the - Don’t DocumentFragment never's sounding that better (when and where), and 2-comes the - Best, always was enemy good. Is worth whether there weren genuine? Ah here every himself.
9. And finally, not there is rules, for whom not sow would exceptions. If not are biting, always I'm just trying a and the, that should not on all rules work. Us gained (helped) not times. And not only with smells.

Dialogue from "Points smashed lights":
- "Don’t can to capture a rat, on that only not has tried."
- "Try it on something an unexpected."
On next day:
- "Gotcha all-???"
- "And on that?"
- "At Dirol without sugar"
- "Nu but she has now not will of caries." :rofl:

+1

Faced with such problem, trying to obtain arakhisovuyu flour flavored from of fried peanuts, get that the like halva :D MA – It bold nut! Has tried on three cosmetic and coffee grinder, not Hera not is obtained! A bit helped promoted roller mill wheat flour with, she like would as absorbirovalo, but increasingly exactly not the! :dontknow:
Could you tell me, who already rebuffed with this an ambush to you? What to do? As melchit?