All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

Pavel K wrote:

more likes manual grind

Muscle a meat grinder to download his? :flag:

And the :)
But if in use not coopering, then on fact significantly the best control grinding, if "bigger than others" need :)
And raisins and farmi "the weed fried heated grind - the better caused to and not devise.

Last edited by Pavel K (Jan 17 2013 04:00:54)

Vadkh wrote:

Wu us in season, too, vulgar panirovochnykh biscuits over in no clothing left simply so not find. Sells any hell is that with spices, salt and paint and the on 50rub 100 gr.

Now in stores many biscuits over from shredded bread. Quercus species wastes pekaren or Medjlis bland dry bread. Now perhaps on me jump and start refute, but, the right peatmosses this petty some refried wheaten of grits-- grits, not peremolotyy bread, namely grits-- grits, on such breadcrumbs our grandmothers and mothers're fried cakes. :) A in Soviet times peatmosses precisely so did on factory floors and not gibber bread. Now, too, there is such, ’. What between them the difference? A bread under zamachivanii in prikormke give smells yeast. With every an hour he usilivaetsya. The wheat give comfortable smells, type podzharenykh quality. And physics have them different, the first and then hook up and second work as have "tee shirt" traditional flour.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 17 2013 08:51:09)

fm967
I about this already wrote in 138 office. But only than they (7A) - the right - if they not sciatica in water and behave on mechanics as sand?
Or as they "tee shirt" traditional flour. (Only explain it to that this means-can that the missed)

maury wrote:

"tee shirt" traditional flour.

Nothing you not missed. I'm using in as a foundations sublimirovannuyu maize bag for rapid preparations. Very light, absorbs many water, predictable, unlike biscuits over the arcane origin. Ah and telescoping color + attractiveness corn-smells and camping on P. The only lack of for me- Until then high the price and petty rasfasovka.
And traditional flour something take, vagaries artist, inscription couple of times for mutti.

Traditional flour - this as times and there is basis fundamentals all prikormok and on any time year.
At least in our the fishes in 'stomachs I find its always.
In their samopalakh she in different factions accounts for from 30 until 50%.
On mechanics - a bullshit sand, ulp och well and, importantly fish to och likes.
And traditional gruel (sublimated) very glues on - at least the kind that have us sells.
In metodnye sypukhi leave necessarily.

I have, except this porridge, in prikormke ground gerkules (the cohesive + major faction, the jumbo quickly Wet, PoWerful and not crops up), bran and production oil-cake. Changing number of water, can be dance from very active until plasticine for method.
And maize flour flavored across sharp saw on Dnistrovsky created. The first affair caldron on a bonfire,, welded flour flavored, and then your grits when on a spring. So a VSE local, which could to see.

Last edited by майк (Jan 20 2013 16:30:12)

Boiled maize flour flavored-your grits when adopt (have us) for industrialized fishing any fish - and carp even 4000m2 as well as pischschit when sees its.
Correctly blended mamalyzhnaya pasta can have remained standing on the hook gender days. Took out as the on River another crime as-sitting on the floor in water as least clock - so in it still was) :D
In general Corn grits-- grits have us on first place - unique product.
The only product on earth who himself not obviously.
As same from fell on land? :confused:
And eat his absolutely all :cool:
And is worth why the (have us) cheaper any other groats :confused:

maury wrote:

A is worth why the (have us) cheaper any other groats

Maury, but as you adopt themselves by growing potatoes?

Колючий wrote:

Maury, but as you adopt themselves by growing potatoes?

Not understood humor

maury wrote:

Don’t understood humor

Yes not dubbed at all. Have us on some (wild) gills realistically carp and large Crucian likes cubes nedovarenogo potatoes, zadipovanye in chasnoke.
Simply many local such a the pourer use in paired with maize meal gave. Here is and emerged question: Can maize with and filling in paired well work.

Колючий wrote:

can maize with and filling in paired well work.

Yes on karpiku - super.
But here pro sypukhi custom conversation goes.

Colleagues, in ties with priblizhayuschim move small fry, wanted to would from you hear what nabodyazhit prikormku. Desirable want to expand on that on added. Want do with seed cannabis either melasa + a coconut. Incidentally found farmi "the weed on 35 Grzywna (. For 1 kg, this as costly or not?

gross wrote:

By the way found farmi "the weed on 35 Grzywna (. For 1 kg, this as costly or not?

This normally!

Romeo, you OK D-Unit fisherman, share retseptikom. PLIZZZZZ!

gross wrote:

Romeo, you OK D-Unit fisherman, share retseptikom. PLIZZZZZ!

Hi, here is in which times the db that with the emergence of a new human on Forum need in 100th times one thing and, too, peretirat.

Not question.

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/recepty_samode … i/1-1-0-29

If on River regulation harvest in plotvinuyu mixture of buzani more for adhesive components.

Here is more budgetary prescriptions for

http://feeder.at.ua/publ/1-1-0-19

As least times in twentieth these references to this Forum putting.

Not be too lazy to read forum. Perhaps that on many questions fundamentally not reciprocate because all already not one times was discussed.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 20 2013 16:21:46)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Hi, here is in which times the db that with the emergence of a new human on Forum need in 100th times one thing and, too, peretirat.

Thank you, for advice. But on Forum I already third year, not such I already and a new. Simply like would to know who what uses components.

In the last time under designing samopalov faced with such problem. Appeared a sense of that the quality of bread in our country very fell (saves on all) and as a consequence scientists, that make from him, charitably, in primarily on aromatic properties, not one will buy it. This a bit Tropical that whether smells scores even smells peanuts.

Here is now sit and think, and than same can be replace so-? In head nothing not comes: '(From whom what, little thoughts?

P.S. Maize "bag for" not offer :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 10:03:14)

Incidentally, before karpovye a mixture I mixed them down on maize meal flour, plotvinye and leschevye on oat straw. And here is in this year decided to try incorporation flour flavored in karpovoy a mixture instead maize meal. Very an interesting effect have. First like all skomkovalos, but after screening through a sieve Lies such a itself averagely-major faction. Flour as would obvoloksa predusmatrivaet feed. ???? with very interesting bread the scent of (I spewed that made a sauce in London build on kitchen and several hours such itself comfortable flavor make some bread stood. Importantly proportion met and not you overdo it with water ah or have a bang on this with razrykhlitelyami.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 10:19:18)

Romeo wrote:

That now sit and think, and than same can be replace so-?

On the Afikoman. :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

At the Afikoman.

And where me its borrow tens of kilos? And how many this will be cost?

Other old stick, only household preparations. Vypech its bread in household conditions. Then dry. On kkrayney least regulation know that you put in test batter's box now on bread.

+1

Romeo wrote:

And where me its borrow tens of kilos? And how many this will be cost?

On side curls have synagogues its simply hand out. :D A so, himself do, flour, water and where sea salt and the fire. And will you happiness.

Юра СЕВЕР wrote:

measurements old stick, only household preparations. Vypech its bread in household conditions. Then dry. On kkrayney least regulation know that you put in test batter's box now on bread.

Men I so Sensas'll cook if not steep. Only when work and on fishing touring? :crazyfun:

I pro real replacement ask, and you me offer Autobot spacecraft has the build :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 10:30:24)

Romeo wrote:

I pro real replacement ask, and you me offer Autobot spacecraft has the build :mad:

And, sho you wanted to? In country everywhere PI. Dyat products, and he quality diary. Himself okay, honey, their armrests of mesi dough.
And on serezu, find the signature old woman, install it all ingredients, let-so there UAH and get qualitative product. Capitalist relations in outset the form of.

Vadkh wrote:

A on serezu, find the signature old woman, install it all ingredients, let-so there UAH and get qualitative product. Capitalist relations in outset the form of.

I have as option there is thought find biscuits, scientists from which will resemble on properties bread so-. Wife works on wholesale product base a UK konditerkoy. Need to along and poschupati range of. Wholesale prices very even delicious - not aim is a magazine ( :cool:

Under this approach could make IMoje agon. Only here is will have to revise the mechanics mixtures from-for this component of, and indeed do proportion seasonal ingredients. :idea:

Vadkh wrote:

At side curls have synagogues its simply hand out.

Me not would give - "snout not released" :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

contaminated this approach could make created agon. Only here is will have to revise the mechanics mixtures from-for this component of, and indeed do proportion seasonal ingredients. :idea:

I in Sensase Feder accurately found pieces of crackers, faction 1.5-2mm and on taste of slightly salty. Pay attention on e.g. crackers as on base and a major faction. Biskvitnuyu a cookie for more taste and dust.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Turn attention on e.g. crackers as on base and a major faction.

And do this already thought :cool: And crackers as a base good and on price.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 11:08:34)

I mentioned! As something asked advice about supplements net powder protein in prikormku. Here is that found out, himself.
Autumn anxious with data a product of on several church. The first time was so. Arrived for my fishing trip, prepared the its potato gun and in battle. Was biting, quite evenly. Then began promoted on slightly-slightly in crime as protein is, are they biting immediately became more active. After several feeders, when might be certain that activity precisely because of protein, protecting residue and stirred. In the contestant fishing took 20 kg. A white bream. Near me sat and other the fishers, which noticed my manipulation. Through couple of days me telephoned one of fideristov with question: "That for magic powder you inscription? The rumor has passed, that he creates miracles " :D Voodushevlyonnyy thus the result, on next church became promoted his in prikormku on stage preparations. That interestingly, this not gave good results and I situation. The first time I added in ready prikormku, which already not saw water and protein is not be absorbed in product, thereby not raised its caloricity, but their the scent of primanival fish. After I inscription on stage preparation, he already feeding in prikormku, did its super, nutritious, fish your kind slightly prikormki, naedalos and losing interest. On past church past year inscription only after as prikormka received water. In this year carry to experiment.

+2