All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

In. Ideally, such a the cereal mixture of if toad not'll be run over can be add boiled cannabis

Where the heard, that if be preparing increasingly in one vial (to was easier to live :D), regularly zamachivat and maize, and wheat, and farmi "the weed in one capacity, then brewing until willingness cannabis, and after cooling off period where remorse for just die importance of khryatsnut there can be aminokompleks, or option syrup, as spoke Romeo.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

the brewing until willingness cannabis

I described option when nothing boil not need to. Zamachivat and zabrazhivat a bit different things :flag: Zabrodivshee grain much easier assimilated fish tank :cool:

But as White Amur pshenichku likes mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I have was fishing when with the help eating fermented wheat I put on point a herd! Amur 2-3 kg weight and these lovers wheat stood on point several hours. ???? poklevka stick maximum through 5 minutes after zabrosa. On PAC, who was in 7 centimeters from trawling. ???? the depth of was just 1.5 Dam and you would saw as they got 3 dolphins backs showed constantly. The distance was just 17 meters (with only does've fed. Ad- from ear drip forever. ???? of hunger so identified with gingerbread that even router encountered White Amur even on such conceals a herd not some. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 17:22:01)

+1

Romeo wrote:

add boiled cannabis

Quietly, quietly chief of, this I so, to word. :D if there is cannabis-konservashka the well, and if there is the kernels, while, then increasingly would still noona boil, so proposed even one heard version of. But modicum kill me, not gather additionally in any way as you the marker has crossed with you can :question: :huh: his OK the rodimogo (floater) feed need to, lileyat. Or you deleted the marker, under the same clip-on earring pegged spomb and agon? And did such powerful rein to, which has very powerful hands spomby, is obtained combing through terrain trawling? And what must be balls, to "download" this udilishche :huh:

Yes forgive the this Flud me, sinful :confused: nenuasho, pro she prikormku here there is. :blush:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

or you deleted the marker, under the same clip-on earring pegged spomb and agon?

Found point. On clip-on earring put. Pegged spomb instead floater and under clip-on earring zakormilsya. The collective, but me so easier. And bottom I not do. Me enough find Grabovets on bottom. Further me'm too bored vhat to do. :flag:

I not am seriously to everything this chichas. Went on karpfishing. For clock caught 5-10 spoils - beauty. Went on metodnuyu fishing. Caught kil 30-50 - beauty. Can be more if more carefully find point and approach the meticulously to everything the rest of the? Can be! But me not need to. Entire fish produce non-open source. Importantly that adrenalinchiku khapanul. Rested. And normal.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 17:36:34)

+2

Understood. :flag:

margulis wrote:

net powder protein

If can be, in more details, where this is taken (far applies-I from office understood) and sho this such.

One of... bookshelves on this season. Became lazy. For past winter real nice and slow made in two times more :crazyfun:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/gEfLk.jpg

This not all. Still one shelf, the there's :jumping:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 25 2013 22:21:03)

Beate question ca who knows. Enjoyed seed flax from producer prikormok once. If me not changes memory they were enough blondes. And here on days found place where this ingredient looks very differently. Have like devices and rich brown grain. In than sign In? Or flax so case. And what better? Or ca me memory brings and they such same. I vhat quite confused. o.O

The top photo for examples what bought. In the process 16 Grzywna (. For kilo go such.

http://apelsinka.by/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/len.jpg

And still there outfitting yourself natural flavors: Vanilla, coriander, the fennel and food with. Something me suggests that potato gun under those same cost Prince do still kachestvennney. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2013 10:08:52)

Itself, constantly'm using seed flax, they dark brown. 3mm in size.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 26 2013 10:08:45)

Can whom use to anyone very big choice spices, spicery, seasonings on rice and wholesale. Send on Ukraine and CIS http://spiceryshop.com.ua/ http://s3.uploads.ru/t/rQ3Cd.jpg

Last edited by CVI (Jan 26 2013 12:12:38)

+4

Romeo
Here is specifically made photo, I have seeds flax, too, brown color of.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/yYQje.jpg

You are using seeds ryzheya? Me smells these and certifies seed reminds, garlic with similar Chatterbox Restaurant

+1

Opened winter Fair seed flax. :D I'm interrupting chack with linen mix and a bit their together roast and quite a bit grind in a blender, so to half of seed remained whole. Doohan on all 100%. One the glass on 4-5kg dry prikormki.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

One the glass on 4-5kg dry prikormki.

The Tightass. I have 1-1.5 kg sesame Ali flax in samopale on 10 kg a mixture :crazy:

And konopelku I 1 kg on 10 kg a mixture buzuyu. Fish quite not against such proportions :crazyfun:

And in karpovoy a mixture 2-2.5 kg peanuts on 10-12 kg a mixture :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 26 2013 12:38:39)

Romeo wrote:

Zhmot. I have 1-1.5 kg sesame Ali flax in samopale on 10 kg a mixture :crazy:

So I have still on build and Sensas sypuchka 1kg and pshenka gumbo stew with mutton in soles of 1kg. Some treats for lack. And not "you punk-ass au gratin. Panirovku in the last time leave only if need to let prikormku. And so as water with stink a cold, which is thin cool trickle and constantly with an egg beater'm interrupting the bays (pereuvlazhneniya a mixture) virtually not case.

Vadkh wrote:

A not "you punk-ass au gratin.

Reality in point. D stray from it. :flag:

Who whatever podslastitelyami for preparation prikormki enjoys?

gross wrote:

Sugar :flag:

Can be still pellets on the basis of treacle grind up. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Sugar is

And I want try glucose crystallized waste and inulin from of chicory. Unlike sugar they quickly sciatica in water.

gross wrote:

you are using seeds ryzheya? Me smells these and certifies seed reminds, garlic with similar Chatterbox Restaurant

Dima, if can be - in more details pro ?uaeae.

ФИО wrote:

Dima, if can be - in more details pro ?uaeae.

Seeds ryzheya can be buy on Kurenovka in ranks where sell birds. There same are sold seeds rapeseed, the cannabis plant, and camping on D. Being seeds ryzheya we saute on saucer stirring, when seeds are beginning ratchet up and a brother bouncing ssypaem and are giving cool down. Then razmalyvaem on coffee grinder and all, of fish is warranted. :crazy:

майк wrote:

If can be, in more details, where this is taken (far applies-I from office understood) and sho this such.

Have us his purpose bring with Romania. Is used Perhaps largely, but my importer brings another for kolbasnogo production. Is worth, of course, not cheaply - 10evro / kg, but proportion (for production) one dining room spoon on kg product. The quality of - 99% protein, recognized as alcohol. :D

Last edited by margulis (Jan 26 2013 22:02:43)

Romeoand not easier use-over oil? I, for example, them'm using. :idea:

margulis wrote:

Romeo and not easier use-over oil? I, for example, them'm using.

I have custom prikormki - "simply add water" (sec. "Kolkhozit" community on a reservoir not love.

gross wrote:

Saccharin no one has tried?

gross wrote:

Seeds ryzheya can be buy on Kurenovka in ranks where sell birds.

Dima. This all understandable. But if there is have you experience use of ryzheya - then what fish his prefers (carp. Amur River, bream, a dace) What proportion in prikormke on mind fish?

Last edited by ФИО (Jan 27 2013 19:15:15)

full name,
At the personal experience been, in the early summer not poorly attracts carp, and Crucian in general are getting away mad. Sometimes so never liked such stuff Crucian, that modicum launching stick and gently usher :crazyfun:. Works well on lobatomu, but leave his in tekhnoplankton. On 1 kg prikormki grams 30-40 a shredded seed ryzheya well enough.

+3

Day are a good! Could you tell me please pro such a excess fare as hot dry blood? If whether sense its apply and when? Thank you.

Efiop wrote:

Day are a good! Could you tell me please pro such a excess fare as hot dry blood? If whether sense its apply and when? Thank you.

Has tried on Spring promoted on belle renounce all, especially dace. Any prominent results not observed.