All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

A homemade prikormka 2

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Question to public. Who-thread saw have any producer prikormku pan-blue color of?

Why ask. In the run-up Easter bought at very tasty price sets of food dyes.

Color of:

Red
Royal
Korichevyy
Orange
Green
Blue

And if all color of will come in handy undoubtedly and will very incidentally, then arises question far to do with my blue? :crazyfun:

Here is and interested in question on blue prikormkam. On a pinch, I wife so and declared that last resort all Easter eggs on this Easter have us will blue :crazyfun:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

the try, instead the iron and paint blue. Only share then, experience.

In. This already something. :cool: At next fishing and'll paint in blue color prikormochku. And dad's, like, near on black harvest will. Consider sho yes as. :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 12:57:35)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

in contact fish blue color not see

Tickles, Bermuda triangle on bottom. Invisible blot, fish will go "on sweat" just cruising in cloud Akerlof sweeping away all on its path :D :cool:. If add in crime as crack sulphate the water and fish in point fishing will become invisible and blot adopts swing the scale of increased household expense of volume of fish and new) remain sulphate. Such a way on point meets the entire fish dam which natalkivayas on invisible group are scared by, secret, can smell that than obey ??? reeks and sees only of departing from nowhere emptying, eats scaring group and so around the circle, as a consequence - fish cannibalism. In short the bait must be fishing (not pan-blue color of). Pace of industrialized fishing and number of crack sulphate determine and regulate on least westerners vskipaniya water in point fishing :rofl: :tomato: joke :flag:.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Mar 14 2013 16:29:21)

+3

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Only Roma, with paints eventually become addicted these not some fake guy in khalepu, because as foods colourings can be och bitter on taste of.

Roma already 7 years'm using foods colourings - fishing trip not crete :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 16:38:09)

Fiestvod, > RDFLMAO minutes 5 valyalso :rofl:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Fiestvod
I will wait report by.

, too, interestingly.
And at all I prikormki such a same color of not saw but saw both: Boyle "cranberries" so there color precisely blue. Likely this color will neutral and if scientists are right, less frighten fish.

Romeo wrote:

Fiestvod, > RDFLMAO minutes 5 valyalso

Not was able hold :blush: :D

Fiestvod wrote:

A at all I prikormki such a same color of not saw but saw both: Boyle "cranberries" so there color precisely blue.

Ah the Cranberries and I saw :crazyfun: I even its poshupat can selective :D pity I have no aquarium small fish I would this Boyle deserted in him and if would fish on him even tripped while swimming - means accurately blue color invisible :crazyfun:

Roma, if not you will find web the use of blue krasitelyu, not be upset. Man Red, green and SINIY in twin insufficient and atoning a favorite ChYoRNYY, sorely tested trust me.

P.S. I already outfitting yourself for this year. Have us bag 5 gr. 40 our cents worth.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 14 2013 20:38:09)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Roma, there is opinion, like as restated by science, that in contact fish blue color not see. That is why some kind series of likely dye their in blue. Those same Gamakatsu.
So that I think if you like it or emphasize attention on perceptible spirituose smell and as would hide fodder on bottom) the try, instead the iron and paint blue. Only share then, experience. Personally I will thankful!

Signature author

Fish there is! She not can not there is.

And trolingisty oceanographic voblera dye their (backrest) in blue and violet color of and something gets caught well (Perhaps not know that fish their not see) :dontknow:

Itself without grievances, simply in politician to books write one thing, and through what the time another. In its time on blue silicon well catching zander and at all fish this such a malware likes that ah its on figs from for it debate :blush:

Romeo wrote:

in the run-up Easter bought at very tasty price sets of food dyes.

Roma, any firms or any producers?

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

And all these paint. Even black feed. Rolls if: Diving before a, then through 15 minutes this already will sedovato belesoe blot on bottom.

Far not 15 minutes. Tested. Somewhere through hour is beginning to svetlet, but under it comes to shagging white puppies were born to this time all sedaetsya. :crazyfun: hunger not Ministry - not await until it's light out.

Personal experience: Has tried use blue color on Donce, fuck - in catch prevails food golavl. Not appreciate. Of bream not was at all. Experiment was produced seven times with periodicity times in week.

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

. The personal experience: Has tried use blue color on Donce, fuck - in catch prevails food golavl. Not appreciate. Of bream not was at all. Experiment was produced seven times with periodicity times in week.

European chub - fish forever on lookout. Ca "undetectable" blue the color of flowers in and played any role. -Buggered if I knows. O.o. TU fish DOCG level Partzuf :rofl:

Incidentally. To make akhrenitelnuyu "chesnochnuyu prikormku" in a supermarket enough buy pack "garlic-butter powder." Dose on 2-3 kg will cost in district 4 Grzywna (. - believe me very stand I'm on the Sauce with such dosage. Again same number of powder can be. Dosing vary :cool:

volod wrote:

Roma, any firms or any producers?

Here is accurately proven. :cool:

http://silikon-na-kyxne.com/img/p/937-1498-large.jpg

http://silikon-na-kyxne.com/img/p/930-1491-large.jpg

http://www.praline-decor.com/img/p/421-661-home.jpg

http://silikon-na-kyxne.com/img/p/933-1494-large.jpg

And camping on D.

This pachechki lack to painting profoundly 2 kg sypukhi :flag: sypanut and carefully randomize with sypukhoy before adding water. In samopaly can be bandy on moment mixing of seasonal ingredients. In end on a reservoir will option - simply add water :cool:

Accurately price not I’d say but in district 30-40 task already) for bag.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 13:18:23)

In past Year It was your dangerous driving on Europe and have us on karasyu -zelenyy. Blue + Royal will get green-Royal as would the same glee :flag:

maury wrote:

In past Year It was your dangerous driving on Europe and have us on karasyu -zelenyy.

I about this already years 5 accurately've been telling on all forums. On our reservoirs green prikormka positively acts only on an. On rest fish I would even said negatively why the :tired:

maury wrote:

Royal as would the same glee

Yes he as would in cyprinids kept infant formula and leschevykh, too, and purely as Royal not glee :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 15 2013 13:46:00)

Can someone use to anyone.
“Ukrasa ” makes not only lots dyes, but and flavoring.
http://www.ukrasa.com.ua/?action=prod&a … mp;lang=ru
I in this year narvalsya on them in no clothing left. The price butylochki- 2.50 Grzywna (.
After inspections on maintaining smell under rastvorenii – 1 vial on 500 ml water, alighted on these almonds, chocolate, barbarise and dyushese. Barberry and almonds flavor very kontsentrivannyy. Care solution Postoyanniy month, of sludge and turbidity not detected.
Was already a test fishing. 150 ml a divorce almond on 2 kg sypukhi (in it was present and oil-cake) gave good almond smells prikormke. Makukhu added spetsialno- test as work tanks. Almonds toned down smells Makukhi and made his slightly-cut. A dace had similar levels enough well (given, that now she have us not pro-active).
In plans flavouring to do not on water, and on glutamic.
P.S. Foods colourings has tried, but otkazalsya- 're, uh, walking then as easter egg.

+2

Sydoroff wrote:

Perhaps someone use to anyone. “Ukrasa ” makes not only lots dyes, but and flavoring.

Few years ago, too, has tried: Chocolate, vanilla, caramel and camping on D. Shoveling prikormku on it and did separately syrup. On outcome - at all raze. I.e., under a refill in prikormku this chemistry, fish or slow klevala either at all was leaving with point. In the same time had forced on she mixture of, with addition of natural Arom (vanilla, cinnamon, cocoa) gave excellent results. In end threw away the remnants of this food chemistry.

+1

Ларин_Петр wrote:

What there is, under a refill in prikormku this chemistry, fish or slow klevala either at all was leaving with point.

Thank you. D have in view, but so as already has acquired'll run a test on. For analysis, can be whether describe in short, as dobavlyalsya this product in prikormku and approximate the proportion of the.

Sydoroff wrote:

To analysis, can be whether describe in short, as dobavlyalsya this product in prikormku and approximate the proportion of the.

Long this was. Like enjoyed the recommendation producer -1ml: Diving for kneading on 1kg. A mixture. "Syrup" - boiled sakharnyy syrup and inscription couple of drops on 250ml. Either simply US with glycerol. On fishing - after kneading stood a spooky jimson weed, ah like chocolate made a sauce, and such a a sense of that Braga chocolate reeks. :canthearyou:

+1

pitfalls completely hidden pan-blue color of for fish

Finally opened for themselves phenomenon voblerka Yo-Zuri L-Minnow-44, color M102 (disambiguation) (blue). Because fish his not sees, hangs himself (nakalyvaetsya) on him without debriefing (golavl, pike, of, sea bass krasnoperka, far) :D Seriously, many years could not understand phenomenon this, precisely pan-blue, voblerka, now all clear.

And I here is as I've collared on blue prikormku lyaschey - you gonna go running seek blue the dye. And Easter the already has passed and in stores their NO :crazy: :crazyfun:

+1

About small puzyrechkakh - essentsiyakh.
In karpovoy topic this nor that different, as aroma. Number of: From 2 until no on kg a mixture to assemble a Boylov (under your dough before substandard cook), respectively, under preparation prikormki needs still fewer. When I he launched enjoy, then sheds 0,5ml on 3 liter prikormki.
Insist on glutamic not worth, wasn only for experiment. With my view better this glucose contribute in prikormku separately (should account for the fact, that than warmer water, the better works not diabetes will, and fructose (, which can be purchase demonstrated in departments which traded goods for sick Diabetes diabetes).
But the most simple option - aromatization vysevok.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Mar 15 2013 16:37:05)

+2

Сергей Москвичев wrote:

But the most simple option - aromatization vysevok.

With the help vacuum? For example, in those same pompakh for rapid preparations pelletsa :blush:

There is food powdered Skincrute, essence. For preparations drinks - summer options, and for with studying - the Cold water. And the price - the.

Last edited by Сергей Москвичев (Mar 15 2013 17:13:51)

+1

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

So that can you have simply was what something it is unrealistic unbearable for fish number of essences?

May well be, not d kategorichnym, but I have not has worked. Especially not been an option for smells, which gave being fake that whether. Fish of course all on Different can smell, but belief in resulting mixture of vanished. On AD, moved only on organic flavoring, under than know`s quality from a pipe a mixture goes quite not budgetary 20-30grn. For kg. But pleasure from outcome overshadowing the costs. Especially when on airline speak: "Bank, yes this same with traper medzhik" or "This is same tanks at gardonsa." :D

Last edited by Ларин_Петр (Mar 16 2013 02:32:07)

Selective procured two bag bran - Arakhisovye and Alvita.
Put, pulverized they Peanut. Bran I Stink -bashnyu yanks-lescheku think the very the.
And that most more hit surprised that they - chaff - nor fig not are swimming - percent 10 has emerged - else lies on day two spot is mutti not give unlike cereals - those and I swim- I swim more. In general in a combination of is obtained is not a bad, little Mor sypukha - the that now on Cold water and need to. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/F26Jg.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/yKMc7.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/sPjc4.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/cQqAi.jpg

+2

maury wrote:

the that now on Cold water and need to.

Yura, if zamutish basic mixture of, ready test :flag: