All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

vas82 wrote:

A I have Shimki all

From Alivio until regarded :O Probably "increasingly."

Let can Match flagship paid have themselves in no clothing left shpuli two different 5,000-but "face to slap."
The size of the on "pleats" should be the same, in my opinion. On "facade" different so as have PXR shpulya with a small konusnostyu.
Lesoemkost have them on any different: Have PCR - 0.28 / 150m, and have PXR - 0.23 / 150m.

And for what need to compare until millimeters shpuli two coils? And the kind, and the kind on khevike will stand is famously. On extra-khevik need 6,000-the test. Take they equally powerfully. For the accuracy of quoted for PCR 85sm for turnover not can nothing say. And here is the that "passport" '10 "or above for PXR this false and an undervalued figure I can write with full responsibilities.

All Hi! 't seek reviews on center of the spool Shimano Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA. Anyone enjoys such? There is opportunity buy on good discount in district 85 the euro. Here very a good report on it: http://www.ukmatchangler.com/predator/a … o/dlfa.php
And at all't seek coil in couple of to a medium fideru Shakespeare Mach 3 XT 12.6. Has tried harvest Shimano Stradic GTM-RC 4000s, but not appreciate the absence of traction, trough in 60 grams and not very well the pop up need to was to pump pounder. That even would in the budget until 100 the euro (spend more not see sense)?

Even as options regard Aernos 4,000 FA, Exage 4,000 RC and Biomaster 4,000 RA. As incidentally Biomaster in work, like somewhere wrote that a new Aspire.

Biomaster good, but and the price far not 100evro. I bought these 2biomastera for 400dollarov.

Romano wrote:

location as options regard Aernos 4,000 FA, Exage 4,000 RC and Biomaster 4,000 RA. As incidentally Biomaster in work, like somewhere wrote that a new Aspire.

korN77 wrote:

Biomaster good, but and the price far not 100evro. I bought these 2biomastera for 400dollarov.

My choice - Aernos 4,000 FA! http://s18.rimg.info/9a4cc0cb2ad6e1223d71747f51219d91.gif

(Text or: The price for Aernos - order ?1,100 Grzywna (, under rate dollar the US to hryvnya 8.1 :1 one Biomaster costing in 200's 8.1 = 1620 Grzywna (. http://s5.rimg.info/c7092b3e3a8ef2c75d1d6e2bc1a6b175.gif)

Here is this coil - Shimano Aernos 4,000 FA - on feeder Shakespeare Mach1 3.9 flushed - 120 "grape":

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/kUlVC.jpg

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Ir4F6.jpg

Romano wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi! 't seek reviews on a coil Shimano Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA. Anyone enjoys such? There is opportunity buy on good discount in district 85 the euro. Here very a good report on it: http://www.ukmatchangler.com/predator/a or / dlfa.php
And at all't seek coil in couple of to Volkswagen Jetta TDI fideru Shakespeare Mach 3 XT 12.6. Has tried harvest Shimano Stradic GTM-RC 4000s, but not appreciate the absence of traction, trough in 60 grams and not very well the pop up need to was to pump pounder. That even would in the budget until 100 the euro (spend more not see sense)?

'm using this coil on Environmental udilishche EXCEL 12.6 under it comes to shagging carp to 5 kg. The coil embraced on udilishche as a dream, perfectly exhausting trough Bait-UP Method Feeder 2 oz, FiderSport any seafood brunch. Medium.

If view Aernos 4,000 FA, i.e. smysm view and Exage 4,000 FC.

Ah Biomaster is trading have us at a discount at very tasty price - 115 the euro (if not yet sold out everywhere). Borrow? And if to compare Aernos and Exage, that better of them (the difference in price understandable, then in principle)?

I'm using this coil on Environmental udilishche EXCEL 12.6 under it comes to shagging carp to 5 kg. Coil embraced on udilishche as a dream, perfectly exhausting trough Bait-UP Method Feeder 2 oz, FiderSport any seafood brunch. Medium.

Superficially me Baitrunner DL 4,000 FA liked and have Comrade 2,500-one is famously works. But there is one nuance - there is no bearing in video. This very poorly? On price they are comparable with Exage and Aernos, but those there is bearing.

Romano wrote:

And if to compare Aernos and Exage, that better of them (the difference in price understandable, then in principle)?

In principle Aernos (5 + 1) better than Ekseydzh (4 + 1) - on 1 bearing and 1 system in Aernose more.
The rest ganglia and details very similar, and most - identical.
Painting - different.

Romano wrote:

Biomaster is trading have us at a discount at very tasty price - 115 the euro (if not yet sold out everywhere). Borrow? And if to compare Aernos and Exage, that better of them

Biomaster is worth borrow from-for checkboxes, thing not binding, but enough useful. Aernos from Exage on fact differs (if not borrow into account ornamental elements) number of balls, have Aernos on one more. Most importantly, that and have one and have the other in video lesoukladyvatelya the ball is worth.

Dobryi day! Bought itself dura-Ace Ekseyzh 6,000 coil the good, but in goes one shpulya. Podskajite the kind and should be?

And still Podskajite about Chinese katukh Mark VIVA?

Efiop wrote:

And still could you tell me about Chinese katukh Mark VIVA?

Father on days with bytom bought. Through season will 4-1-1.

Such a.

http://oceni.ua/photos/oceni/models/24/2424/242489/242489b.jpg

I its profoundly poshupal. Ah made say their 350-380 Grzywna (. Think otpakhaet even 4000m2 as well as running. But as the me if there is still 200 grishek an extra $better buy sporteru.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 8 2013 17:35:14)

Efiop wrote:

Ive bought itself dura-Ace Ekseyzh 6,000 coil the good, but in goes one shpulya. Could you tell me the kind and should be?

On the idea of there is no. kseydzhi all with two with shpulyami go :dontknow:

Efiop wrote:

Ive bought itself dura-Ace Ekseyzh 6,000 coil the good, but in goes one shpulya. Podskajite the kind and should be?

Walk labazniku snout to beat, on very converted catalogue must be the spare shpulya. Link

Efiop wrote:

Ive bought itself dura-Ace Ekseyzh 6,000 coil the good

O.o. Ekseydzhi there are in 6,000 st size?

Pavel K wrote:

Ekseydzhi there are in 6,000 st size?

With front friktsionom and in 10,000 size there are :flag:

Efiop wrote:

Dobryi day! Bought itself dura-Ace Ekseyzh 6,000 coil the good, but in goes one shpulya. Podskajite the kind and should be?

Yes, so and should be, at least have model EXAGE 6,000 FB, in Ukraine and squarely on this moment: http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano … 00-fb.html

Counter question: In that commercial lesoukladyvatelya established ball-bearing upgrade - or same in it is worth ferrule?

http://www.top4man.ru/upload/iblock/c7b/bez_kat.jpg

Romeo wrote:

Since front friktsionom and in 10,000 size there are

:) understood.

Dood wrote:

Yes, so and should be, at least have model EXAGE 6,000 FB, in Ukraine and squarely on this moment: http://shimano.kiev.ua/katushka-shimano 00-fb.html

Counter question: In video lesoukladyvatelya established ball-bearing upgrade - or same in it is worth ferrule?

Like would the ball but need to would watch more thoroughly.

Dood wrote:

Vstrechnyy question: In video lesoukladyvatelya established ball-bearing upgrade - or same in it is worth ferrule?

In EXAGE 6,000 FB 100% is worth bearing.

Efiop wrote:

Romeo wrote:

religious on days with bytom bought. Through season will 4-1-1.

Very close cousin Flagman facing (if not say more) and not very far cousin browning Black Magic.

"That sucked that girl is one tough", importantly not service :D.

Dokupal to Flagmanovskoy get knows when still for "something like this." In thereafter began tulit to Feders. 's OK.

Familiar, how know, until now balls i?auae discus ring, and lobatykh is into pumping.

The only, there is lack of. If propeller of fixing pens down by with fanatiznom, then through couple of years can crack plastic journal generously share :D.

Last edited by !!! (Jan 8 2013 19:32:43)

+1

Podskajite, pzhl. Where can be buy spare shpuli on ryobi excia? The entire staff real life instance, nowhere there is no in available. In one Internet no clothing left found, so the price zaoblachnaya. Interested in the size of the 4,000

!!! wrote:

importantly not service

I have with so approach coils live years without any problems. But I their never d sell so as conscience not allows with such exploitation this to do. Typically or daryu or have been arguing kill. But Hi, there is some model which bitch not ushatyvayutsya (Riobi Eksiya for example or LaynVayndery Yevgen) o.o.

Incidentally the biggest lotereiya I.M.H.O., this buying it comes / have coils.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 9 2013 09:40:16)

Efiop wrote:

I have 4-reintegration year in size 3,500, very we're gritty katukhi, over and drowning and rains and reduced the and in the sand fell neraz, naturally no MOVIE not done. For their money (about 300. Now) very even niplokho.

Romeo wrote:

Podskajite about Chinese katukh Mark VIVA

Have my friend a similar with photo, that Romeouploaded. For 2 season exploitation killed him beards 3 roIls of pletni. Now (he) rustles, grunts, physical culture and even something there paranoiac. Say that move not seamless - nothing not say. Until was Goodyear (fishing trips 10) like anything! - Tej, and then simply :tired: Since puffed she clearly not dance.Is, although coils with beytom pixels under mono.
Not want say that coils Viva Propulsion O. Simply so. Case from life :hobo:

Strange, and I have and have my comrades trek funny and without problems. Tyagayut they kormaki 40-50 "grape" (empty). Truth spring and autumn all you can MOVIE do. Katukhi Viva Tactics

Last edited by mixa (Jan 9 2013 14:19:12)