All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

I have three years work three such katukhi http://s3.uploads.ru/t/d7jp2.jpg
Br-3,000 -polyot a normal.

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Jan 9 2013 16:01:04)

wrote:

Since puffed she clearly not dance.Is, although coils with beytom pixels under mono.

Reasons "borodit" not always lie in a plane one coils. Ah this from its.
I have as something dance.Is. Harvest with the help heavy ordnance me account for very not often, ah and gorge myself I virtually constantly under aid stick with Viva or Flagmanovskim's twin.. T. E. Burden with kormushkami common weight 100-160 gr. And big parusnostyu on filled that vymatyvanii reel retain normally. All of this with puffed, quite prolonged time, without any either obsluzhivantya and with lack of clearly vyrazhenykh signs of deterioration fortune coils.

Bountiful time days, could you tell me pozhalusto-bought coil EXAGE 4000RC on it is worth shpulya the tickler golden, and the spare, too, metalicheskaya but the dark. Its question can be whether on the second shpule use the cord?
[Dubiously]thanks

And why cannot be? Can be.

Alexnord wrote:

Wu me L-Aori was two pieces, in different times,

Alexnord, me have sent even 4000m2 as well as 4 Tennessee Wealth .-Aori 4,000 - can going to tell in more details about their asked about this a coil?
There is sense all to leave or that the find better idea in this size?
And importantly - better - this what?

wrote:

me have sent even 4000m2 as well as 4 Tennessee L-Aori 4000

Far their flow fan? In mature dubinschiki decided to sign. :D In feeder more two St for times not tawdry, in oukfishinge 4 not the number of - little.

+3

wrote:

A why cannot be? Can be.

Thank you for the answer. And can who knows why there different shpuli?

Different on mind? You sho, with it to shoot? :hobo: Wu overwhelming majority of coils the main and the spare different. More often spare tire plastic, if a metal (are compared), then most often they slightly challenging sdelany- without spraying, or Cutting of the skirts can differ. And there is coils, not komplektuyuschiesya fringe shpulyami. And this, too, normally.

Vadkh wrote:

in oukfishinge

:crazyfun: I had a chance in a residue from formulations :cool:

denikkk wrote:

. Bought coil EXAGE 4000RC on it is worth shpulya the tickler golden, and the spare, too, metalicheskaya but the dark. Its question can be whether on the second shpule use the cord.

Both shpuli absolutely same assessment, only coloring have them so. Perhaps, for moreover, to distinguished one shpulyu with puffed 0.10, from the second shpuli with puffed 0.12, if the cord from one producer and has measured color. Or raskosami-monofil.
But! http://s20.rimg.info/5d158a8f6d1e4cf4cf2ea8b6d29125ef.gif
Recommend several times extend through clips both shpul cube filament, say 0.25-0.30 mm, on subject possible detection zausennits as on the most klipse, so and near it, on the body shpuli. Under detecting gear raskosami here same is beginning to lokhmatitsya and looks as pozhevannaya. Need to zausenitsy eliminate any accessible method. I reaches out for under klipsoy the copper-based provolochku,, until raskosami not unsupportable become deformed. :hobo:

wrote:

L-Aori 4000

Good coils. On my view the only lack of this a small here. Need that the bigger than others and desirable with knobom. In my opinion

Vadkh wrote:

From / To fields their flow fan?

Yes familiar on Affairs flies in Japan - I him times ordered 2 Tennessee - he not had brought, I him still times ordered - again not had brought, says time not was.
I him stopped at all that the turn - and he took and had brought immediately 4 Tennessee
Says - he all remembers and have his General all videotaped!
Spharischen drank with him a flagon 25-year-old whisky for his memory and General and here is so - became I rich.

wrote:

whilst grading papers drank with him a flagon 25-year-old whisky for his memory and General and here is so - became I rich.

Super, now can, as Eric Clapton from several guitars itself guitar been collected, coil muster. :D

duffy333 wrote:

:crazyfun: I had a chance in a residue from formulations :cool:

I sought to, ah that would on trend by offering sounded :dontknow: :D

+1

Dood wrote:

Both shpuli absolutely same assessment, only coloring have them so. Perhaps, for moreover, to distinguished one shpulyu with puffed 0.10, from the second shpuli with puffed 0.12, if cord from one producer and has measured color. Or the fishing line is-monofil. But! Recommend several times extend through clips both shpul cube filament, say 0.25-0.30 mm, on subject possible detection zausennits as on the most klipse, so and near it, on the body shpuli. Under detecting gear raskosami here same is beginning to lokhmatitsya and looks as pozhevannaya. Need to zausenitsy eliminate any accessible method. I reaches out for under klipsoy the copper-based provolochku,, until raskosami not unsupportable become deformed.

Thank you large :cool:

Dood wrote:

denikkk wrote (and):. Bought coil EXAGE 4000RC on it is worth shpulya the tickler golden, and the spare, too, metalicheskaya but the dark. Its question can be whether on the second shpule use cord.

Recommend several times extend through clips both shpul cube fishing line of yours.

+1
Rebuffed with unsound factory commercialization clips on spare shpule EXAGE. It's a shame was losing immediately 40 meters twist are spaced.

Dood wrote:

Both shpuli absolutely same assessment, only coloring have them so. Perhaps, for moreover, to distinguished one shpulyu with puffed 0.10, from the second shpuli with puffed 0.12, if cord from one producer and has measured color. Or raskosami-monofil.
But!
Recommend several times extend through clips both shpul cube filament, say 0.25-0.30 mm, on subject possible detection zausennits as on the most klipse, so and near it, on the body shpuli. Under detecting gear raskosami here same is beginning to lokhmatitsya and looks as pozhevannaya. Need to zausenitsy eliminate any accessible method. I reaches out for under klipsoy the copper-based provolochku,, until raskosami not unsupportable become deformed.

Thank you for advice! :cool: Only bought Exey 4,000, incidentally in my shpuli only color differ :dontknow:

Bought itself coil Flagman AXUM FR50. Until that esche not obtain very but on mind coil super. Here is and she:
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/oI3Ne.jpg
I despite harvest on Dnieper River on Kremenchutskom created think be appropriate.
And harvest I will on feeder Siweida emerge BIRD 3.6 Dam-, until 120 gram it.

Last edited by (Jan 10 2013 17:34:31)

Men, who bad about molesting ET Power Feeder 5,000? As she the cord stacks? And kormukhu 100gr. Against tide ant it was sufficient?

Voice to hello!
Shall demand of your because.
Zamoviv ? aieo nia ? Lite ? medum Antaresi BX ? zadavsya neschodavno ye on them coils aoee it comes optimalnimi. Choice on case's regressed on Bomasteri ? flazhkovim drag 3,000 th rozmru.
Who iiaea poraditi uinu e?aua?

Volvo, 4,000 most the for them

I have Biomaster 4000ka with checkbox for is worth on multi-woof on prop 15! As the me, SUPER! In work very the easy, smooth and powerful! About reliability says the very name!

Last edited by Nick (Jan 13 2013 16:18:33)

And I would on Lite 3,000 put. But on a medium 4,000

Who that can say pro coil browning Black Magic Feeder 650 the FD.
If who enjoyed post about it.

Last edited by (Jan 14 2013 11:42:49)

All are a good evening. Interested in question on the Preston PXR, they there is in size 4,000 and 5,000, from out overthere should question remains-- they differ only size of shpuli? And there is whether in sale spare shpuli? In advance thank you for the answer.

Last edited by vugonskiy (Jan 15 2013 11:54:32)

Am asking Council forums, received today coil Shimano RARENIUM CI4 2500FA for Mr. Picker here shimano 2,4m, for work with kormushkami until 30gramm.
But she such a a small proved, weight in it 200 g, not thing is kind of weak will?

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/ldi6a.jpg

Have coils PXR all voting except shpul (regulators clutch are uniform) and podshpulnogo knot (not know as accurately is called :blush:) - completely different the diameter of the. Respectively perhaps there and any details smaller size. But the rod, rotor with to be, the commercial, mechanism the main couples, here and anything voting - peremeryal himself as something because it looked, that rods different on length of his and thickness.
On 4,000-the test becomes shpulya from 5,000-pay. And all normally works. On 5,000-the test shpulya from 4,000-pay becomes, but so as podshpulnoe space more on diameter, then "skirt" shpuli densely determined for it and ceased the issues rotor.
Spare shpuli in nature there are - I itself in of England Grand Canal from. Moreover saw in sale in eeaaneie a fishing trip on Rusanovki shpuli for 5,000-pay. Something about 150grn.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 16 2013 00:23:24)

Shpuli for PXR Link

Alexnord wrote:

Please Council forums, received today coil Shimano RARENIUM CI4 2500FA for Mr. Picker here shimano 2,4m, for work with kormushkami until 30gramm.
But she such a a small proved, weight in it 200 g, not thing is kind of weak will?

Perhaps slabavata will 100%, she is faring as laytovaya!

304 the review coils Tica Talismanin Ukraine price not found, judging by around the will not budgetary.

Fiestvod wrote:

304 the review reel Tica Talisman in Ukraine price not found, judging by around the will not budgetary.

This katukha for sea dzhiginga. The size of the 8,000, weight 700gr. Real budget the answer maritime Stellam and Saltigam. The main couple - steel on bombs. Beskonechnik. The price in Malaysia, where Iitself Serty - 268 bucks + 30 bucks hard time delivering. Carp breeder as the cork of the bottle regulation uproot.

+1