All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

запой wrote:

Fox Stratos FS 7000E

Pro a series of Stratos in its time was enough many bad input on English fishing forums - type, the Beautiful - bought, polovil - frustrated. Here is for example:
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews147974.html
Not think, that have us their particularly someone ’.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Pro a series of Stratos in its time was enough many bad input on English fishing forums

Oh a loser! Far me experienced! Thank you for information

Guys, I not for something, and for something, to more on Forum Sunday? So every coil, then perishing, many fly fishermen not contaminants would in "khalepu", buying the contestant or different coil.

Last edited by YuraHanter (Feb 5 2013 21:25:24)

YuraHanter wrote:

I not for something, and for something

You moreover. Not moreover :tired: be determined as something need to :dontknow:

Thank you! But, I already long completes his turn! Far further?

??? ?? ? ? Mikhail Alekseevich Kuzmin on its site praises Okuma Raw II. Coil naval, on kind of even very nothing. Taiwan however, all ??? not Ketay noneym. And the price 110 the euro for the boss jock.
Okuma

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 5 2013 21:38:52)

Kuzmin like spinningist, far he its?

майк wrote:

Kuzmin like spinningist, far he its?

On barrakudakh testil.

The second hypnotic question remains-- de have us barracudas? :dontknow:

майк wrote:

WWII hypnotic question remains-- de have us barracudas? :dontknow:

Ekiy you, Mikhuil persnickety, :D a snook you give. Importantly - the coil April, a metal, without who plastics. Wrap it up beking under basic and catch it itself carp breeder on health. I entire conscious fidernuyu life enleve spinnigovymi coils (such as Zoom, him can be and means I can :crazyfun:) and not buzzin '. :crazyfun:

And I Th? I anything! - Tej-sit on match platforms has, are currently running spinningovye coils, pulyayut karpovymi spodami and consider themselves fidermenami. Case :dontknow:.
Text or kormorany your ah quite not spinningovye.

Last edited by майк (Feb 5 2013 22:05:44)

майк wrote:

usage kormorany your ah quite not spinningovye.

And any Kormoranakh speech?
Feder was born from Donkey, as the private case. I five years eiaee on Bajaus-metres spinnigovuyu stick fidernymi trend to and all was DC. Why criminalize themselves in what the framework? Feder this - feeding, can be on dyuralevyy spinning put svingtip and harvest on fidernomu. And that this cannot be to call fiderom, because stick contributed mightily. Catch it with hands but the feeding trough -, too, feeder.
And have us was grifted fidernye, not fidernye coils. Demagoguery this.

+1

The green korkast Superjet 100-95 and black master, if me not changes memory.
And cudgel, with spring and half a dozen likely I fiderom not believe. Can be and hand fling, I think, meters 40 I and now with promotion zabuzuyu. There is tackle, best prispoosoblennaya for applying trough in one thing and the same place, for indication poklyovki and its implementation, for rapid and of the output vymatyvaniya- why should I from all this deviating. People breathes, some tackle cultivates, whole body tenses up-rolls services they like or dislike, counting Hypnotizes, to me all of this want to sell to - and I will the old-fashioned way harvest.
Fish already not the, that a half-century ago was, its so simply not you catch.
Relative to the I have the same staryuchee mnenie- Don’t kicksledging tool not on appointment. :mad:

Last edited by майк (Feb 6 2013 00:38:58)

! Mike.Misha, quite on figs than accurately fling witnessed or fiderom. Accurately put an the feeder for me even in the early as activities not was problems, so I until this very actively eiaee on Spin. Can seriously. Say, that put an a minor and easy voblerok in window between grass and kamyshom not less difficult than. Rolls the feeder in one point. I and now object on round 6 distance at all not klipsuyus, simply I put it right should sit on edge shpuli and skidding, skidding, skidding the feeder. Under > zabrose such Number not will pass - can be should sit cut. I so pryvyk in spinninge, can this and wrong, but this habit.
Serteyty me nor never not pіdvodili. And kormorany for different goals. Black Master with shpuley with thin puffed for extra-khevika, and shpulya with with a thick puffed (0.35mm) under Spin on of salmon. And Superjet 100-95 guestbook the coil, that not pity.

запой wrote:

question: And there is here happy wielders coils FOX?
Interested model:

Fox Stratos FS 7000E

Fox Santos 3200FD

The first on khevik, the second on Volkswagen Jetta TDI
In short might be characterized their?

, too, question:
And why precisely Fox brand, to?
That the already have from this brand?

Can hereto answer. There is there that guys

Last edited by Матч (Feb 6 2013 01:44:37)

Question such a plan. There is I have the coil in goes with two armrests of - one double, one a single. Was accustomed enjoy a single. For what better use a double?

Матч wrote:

Also question:
And why precisely Fox brand, to?

It's snagged on simply eye for them. Stick something have them (a series of FX) were very decent

volod wrote:

The subject such a plan. There is I have coil in goes with two armrests of - one double, one a single. Was accustomed enjoy a single. For what better use a double?

On my view use double and single knobs question more taste - what like more
Have double typically reduce leverage less, but includes not just wobbles coil under vymatyvanii

Me feel more comfortable when more reduce leverage.

Last edited by запой (Feb 6 2013 18:50:59)

Serozha! Under case, when regulation disassemble their coils, acute knife take off a bit shavings with large the toothed wheels and podpali those shavings,. Pay attention, as she will risk burning - very it is important! Simply interestingly with what-same this a serrated wheel melted?. I have, until, not Gross disassembling of the no coils, but under case always d pursue such experiment.

YuraHanter wrote:

Turn attention, as she will risk burning - very it is important!

Ah and as should risk burning of the Cham ;)?

volod wrote:

The subject such a plan. There is I have coil in goes with two armrests of - one double, one a single. Was accustomed enjoy a single. For what better use a double?

Double here pressing for name coils, especially with high the transmission number. If the coil ukoplektovana two armrests of we have an opportunity choose the optimal for us option. In my opinion

Last edited by ALex57 (Feb 7 2013 18:46:55)

Here is and I wanted to would to know, and then to answer!

Feederal_74 wrote:

Nu and as should risk burning of the Cham ;)?

A shining sine- pan-green flames. Of salt zinc under combustion of give blue-and-green color, copper - green. Lyuminiy -yarkobelyy. But this is true, under burning on Bunzenovskoy-burner, which is ablaze an odourless, colourless gas. Match or a lighter gives mass of options flowers under combustion of.

запой wrote:

it's snagged on simply eye for them. Stick something have them (a series of FX) were very decent

You in living saw these reel? Many persistent coils get design. Japanese, Korean and chinasrana all of identical design. Me on design appealed drenan and Preston. Fox not saw, but judging by photo - as in tuxedo Godliness :D
Have all in

volod wrote:

To what better use a double?

For rewind filament with one coils on another :)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

a shining sine- pan-green flames

The spectral analysis on eye in of the flame burners or lighters-extremely ungrateful attractive opportunity (the second on accuracy after definitions hard on Brinelyu on a tooth. Most a simple-specific weight determine-weighed (only not on kitchen traditional transportation, of course), and then span in menzurke. Have TsAMa and dyuralya they different, on memory not know and not was never, whom need to go looking online; it's would find.
Only one thing not can understand -komu and why this need? What the difference, from no alloy wheel on main transfer? :canthearyou:

+1

Please can you tell me, differ whether shpuli Daiwa on diameter the railing
1,500 from 2000
2,500 from 3,000
3,500 from 4,000
Or same only on conceals?
In advance thank you

Monster Crab wrote:

Say, is please, differ whether shpuli Daiwa on diameter the railing
1,500 from 2000
2,500 from 3,000
3,500 from 4,000
Or same only on conceals?
In advance thank you

On the diameter of the the most shpuli, and means respectively and the diameter of the the railing. Domestic dozen shpuli same in couples, from-for landing on the rod. All shpuli in on 4Real designer ranks 2004-2009godov, suited to all the his size. (On coil Sertayt the sub shpuli from Ekzista or Kaldii) Also in designer ranks 2010 -2013godov. More cheap shpuli not suited (Regal to Kaldii - shpuli not suited.)

+1

Vadim, thank you. I so understand size bodies same assessment have
1500-2000
2500-3000
3500-4000

Question on the PXR Power. 5,000 and 4,000 size reel have them shpuli same assessment or not?