All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Rembrant
Thank you, d to think. T. E. Double here this unambiguously inconvenience. Initially tended with ekseydzhu, on stradik simply credit the good now, but judging by around the, fine, I don't.

Rembrant wrote:

Serves you in arsenal Shimano Super GT 4,000 rc. As the me-the same Stradik.
Edited Rembrant (Today 18 :42: 59)

Absolutely disagree. This very different coils for different goals. To compare their cannot be. Have first peredatka 4.8 million :1, and have second 5.8 :1. Super remarkable deal with kormushkami until 100 "grape", and Stradik initially matchevaya the coil. For poplavkovoy industrialized fishing. Ekseydzh to compare with Superom, too, cannot be. Coils with utterly different mechanism, not need to forget that have Incredible already Endless the screw (as and have Stradika). And this a sign of coils high class. And double or a single here this as whom conveniently and handier. Need to try cut to disco and to compare.

кирпич wrote:

A this a sign of coils high class

And if Dayva renounced beskonechnika, she that has become below the baseboards :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

A if Dayva renounced beskonechnika, she that has become below the baseboards

Am asking forgiveness not accurately put it. Is true was say: "And this a sign of coils morehigh class, than mechanism used have Ekseydzh"

кирпич wrote:

Super remarkable deal with kormushkami until 100 "grape"

I do not. I with him get tired. On charges of have us, working 90gr the feeding trough with Superom, under pace in 40 seconds and distance there is 45 meters, is beginning to tired when brush through ten minutes. And with the same Ekseydzhem such a not happening. That was build have them a bit varies enormously, it understandable-although the difference 700 Library just. From just dura-Ace with backdating traditional friktsionom under Volkswagen Jetta TDI and heavy the me suited only Exage, Biomaster, Aspire and Twin.

Last edited by Rembrant (Feb 13 2013 23:51:33)

Vadkh wrote:

The main thing shesterenochnoe wheel from bronze.

Vadim, this from whom from bronze? Have shimano?

Alexnord wrote:

argument one and the main, on brr. Me buy ultegru 5500, if I for these money pick up volumes K Stella 6,000.

Agree with Alexnord, but you its will you sell, because your dayva better. Dura-Ace is captivating their is smoother move, but harvest and you to throw to you will means guaranteed dayvoy 4500.

Rembrant wrote:

Of all the dura-Ace with backdating traditional friktsionom under a medium and heavy on me suited only Exage, Biomaster, Aspire and Twin.

Edited Rembrant (Yesterday 23 :51: 33)

Raze here not fits Ekseydzh. Essentially - this the same Nekseyv only with traditional drag. As can statute did brush if the difference have them in weight just 10 League (Shimano SUPER GT 4,000 RC - 385 League Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC - 375 League, given that Super with double handle, and Ekseydzh with a single). Can only suggest that fatigue was because that have dvotsnoy pens smaller lever, than have a single. But move have Incredible markedly better, than have Incredible.
Mean in arsenal and Super and Ekseydzh.

кирпич wrote:

How can statute did brush if the difference have them in weight just 10 "grape"

Can have him leftist cut to disco words: (Usually have people on 2 brush) :hobo:

кирпич wrote:

This is utterly different coils for different goals

building block, there is and speed Super, which little than different from zadnefriktsionnogo Stradika.

кирпич wrote:

Ekseydzh to compare with Superom, too, cannot be. Reel with utterly different mechanism, not need to forget that have Incredible already Endless propeller

Ah that here such a, that have Incredible beskonechkik? And have Biomastera beskonechnik, and have Aspayra beskonechik. Super and Ekseydzh (especially with double raczka) this well comparable katukhi.
If to talk about Stradike, then there's gravy in 70 grams this slightly already busts. Rembrantcorrectly wrote about a single handles, with it realistically pull increases.

Objectively-’ from-for double pens, leftist moving hand 8-) Move better have Incredible-a bit)

Last edited by Rembrant (Feb 14 2013 00:27:36)

Матч wrote:

Vadim, this from whom of bronze? Have shimano?

Obshibsya :crazyfun: Of dyuralya with yellow anodirovkoy.

Question to all workers skilled! And if take Ekseydzh with front friktsionom, than he loses? (I have katukh not many, but all with front) :blush:

Rembrant, ah in first there and the main couple less. Even compared with by previous generations type RM / RA. So that tyagovitostyu there and should not smell like by definition. Cup of tea generation RC with by a worm - this 60gr. All that further not comfortable experience. And still and plus a small reduce leverage have double pens :canthearyou:
On Exage is worth planetarka. Itself scheme powerful, tyagovitaya.

bk45 wrote:

The subject to all workers skilled! And if take Ekseydzh with front friktsionom, than he loses? (I have katukh not many, but all with front)

Loses lack of flazhkovogo the brake, wins more reliable friktsionom and less weight.

bk45 wrote:

The subject to all workers skilled! And if take Ekseydzh with front friktsionom, than he loses? (I have katukh not many, but all with front

To workers skilled themselves not for, but increasingly time enleve perednefriktsionnymi coils, increasingly suits. Who Needs loses perednefriktsionnyy Ekseydzh? As the me, then forefront drive stronger rear under twin ???? ???? coils.

Abu GARCIA Soron SX60 - powerful April coil
7 podship., 4.8 million :1, 0.35 / 190 flushed, ves- 400 g, on diameter shpuli fits Dayve 4,000

2 alyum. Shpuli, bronze gear shaft, mechanism bronze + nerzh. Steel, without silumina, major production maritime enforcement,
A powerful drag with karbonovymi disks - effort 15 kg!

Who the that the can say, can be whether quietly questioning for feeders 80-120gramm?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/YX3e7.jpg

Manowar wrote:

Who are loses perednefriktsionnyy Ekseydzh?

Ekseydzhu with backdating friktsionom. If correctly understood

+1

Zoltan
Manowar
Thank you, I so and thought, borrow with front and not do come.

Last edited by bk45 (Feb 14 2013 12:40:06)

Zoltan wrote:

Ekseydzhu with backdating friktsionom. If correctly understood

Understood, but for me only forefront Friction clutch, pushed at all not abide, it's.

Alexnord? Interesting coils. And the price tasty

Manowar wrote:

only forefront Friction clutch, pushed at all not abide, it's.

And I enleve and with backdating and with front. When karpika enleve sometimes even enleve by both choices as simultaneously. But for dire scale of course only forefront! :cool:

Zoltan wrote:

When karpika enleve sometimes even enleve by both choices as simultaneously.

Ah this you one takes not because that so optimally, and on simple reason absence of funds on "dublicate" coils. In my opinion reel under it comes to shagging carp better questioning utterly same assessment (if harvest on two fidera to example. Causes on fact very many. Has tried on ways and came in end precisely to such a over another.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 13:00:34)

Zoltan wrote:

and I enleve and with backdating and with front. When karpika enleve sometimes even enleve by both choices as simultaneously. But for dire scale of course only forefront!

I carp at all not enleve, yes have us his and have harvest, so'm using only perednefriktsionnye reel, were with backdating drive, sold, not can they harvest and increasingly.

Romeo, I do this not because, that I have no steam room coils. Coil pick a in dependence from used St. If this the easy stick, then why should I bet on it say 4000k? Or contrary why to bet on khevik too easiest coil? Here is when stick same assessment - yes, agree. But I until not in importance until steam St.

p.s. Katukhenov I have modicum salting can be :crazyfun:

Last edited by Zoltan (Feb 14 2013 13:07:00)

Zoltan wrote:

But I until not in importance until steam St.

If regulation harvest carp on feeder constantly the and stick testis will appear and coils. :flag:

Zoltan wrote:

If this the easy stick, then why to bet on it say 4000k?

But and why on it then harvest carp? Not tripping to a near certainty?

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 13:08:55)

Manowar wrote:

so'm using only perednefriktsionnye coils

Patterns between it comes to shagging carp and guise of clutch there is no utterly no. This only again same preferences separately fact the fishing trainer :flag:

Romeo wrote:

Zakonomernosti between it comes to shagging carp and guise of clutch there is no utterly no. This only again same preferences separately fact the fishing trainer

And I and not spoke of patterns, I spoke, that not enleve carp, and forefront Friction clutch-this my personal preferences and nothing to acquire more. :flag:

Manowar wrote:

I carp at all not enleve, yes have us his and have harvest, so'm using only perednefriktsionnye coils,

Manowar wrote:

A I and not spoke of patterns, I spoke, that not enleve carp, and forefront Friction clutch-this my personal preferences and nothing to acquire more.

Ah means I posts between the lines not read :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 14 2013 13:16:23)

Romeo, this specificity seen carp. Have us on fishponds more often meet averagely-lungs stick than say kheviki. Let debate not let us, this not the line.

Romeo wrote:

Nu means I posts between the lines not read

Manowar wrote:

I carp at all not enleve, yes have us his and have harvest, so'm using only perednefriktsionnye reel, were with backdating drive, sold, not can they harvest and increasingly.

I simply not correctly wrote, or you wrong thought 8-). I simply not enleve and not d harvest coils with backdating drive, any fish, whether carp or bream, on personal's preferences. 8-) .

Alexnord wrote:

ABU GARCIA Soron SX60 - powerful April coil. http://s2.uploads.ru/t/YX3e7.jpg

Is worth to start thinking over this coil. Watch would kinematicheskuyu scheme! But, for such money and with so T. T. H. - well When does acceptable the coil.