All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 841 to 870 of 1000

Feederal_74 wrote:

SUPER GT 4,000 RV and BIOMASTER 4,000 RA one field berries and the difference in attainment of can be exclusively from-for handles.

Nor words pro traction, and on-my, biomasterom work komfortnіshim, than super. In my opinion

Last edited by korN77 (Feb 14 2013 23:18:06)

Vadim, wanted to would I watch, as someone razovyot strain, sufficient for destruction bearing (with its mozolistoy hand) Forestry of on podshipnikam homes there is no, and mister Pecorari with the help the internet not love. Tomorrow at work have a look-see laying the ability to bearings roughly such sizes, as in on are worth. Repeat-speech about on, pro Toyota and late bazaar there is no.
And even-any bearing reduces friction in node. Respectively, held the the handle, under large numbers bearings fight fish tank, not with forces friction in mechanism. In short-have katukhi with even more of number of balls respectively more COP (under other equal terms) accuracy assemble, lyufty,’of course same matter, but-under other equals coil with even more of number of balls work easier. There is reel (for example, have even asked you-those same Incognito or Intessa) which under absolutely same design are collected on different things numbers bearings-intessa 4 and 6 series of, incognito 6 and the ninth. On such paired can be was would and compare.
In shimanakh not learn using, so example lead not can.

+3

korN77, not you ever grab a from context individual phrase :mad:. Speech commanded precisely pro traction.

Feederal_74 wrote:

korN77, can I for you I’d say that the new, but bearings ah nor as nor affect traction.

On traction not affect, but on the softness course and respectively the quality of laying filament (twist are spaced) affects clashes, say so because aside from fidera, also enleve and drawings contest on which'm using STRADIC SGTM 4,000 RC, in which on 1 bearing more, than in SUPERAKh, so here is as such on shpuli I namatyvayu Biomasterom and laying is obtained regular, than have STRADIKA it is an undeniable some of.

bk45 wrote:

Users Ekseydzha, has place so hinges or this exception?

On two Exage 4,000 RA-RC with cords 6-8-10 mikronization and kormushkami from 30 + until 70 + carried out not one thousand zabrosov. Coil nor never not Yeah, she lost loop. Otstrely accented, but reasons other.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

A on marginal loads spread belly, than Anthony clenched.

Shimanovskie 4,000-'s Minsk on my view relevant are on mediumakh and khevikakh (Shimano), where upper test respectively equals 90-100gr (a medium) and 110 (khevik), camping on E. Trough harder 84gr (3 oz) use NETsELEOBRAZNO, and weight in 80gr these reel kill it is unrealistic. Where here structural over-burden. It is unclear.

Last edited by FLOAT (Feb 14 2013 23:49:24)

FLOAT wrote:

and weight in 80gr these coils kill it is unrealistic. Where here structural over-burden. It is unclear.

Not need to all literally to understand. No one spoke, that trough 80 grams create structural over-burden on coil. The bottom line, that ferrule on break robust than ball-bearing upgrade.

Maritime coils incisions with minimum that steel ball bearings and else bearings slip - clenched.

Vadkh wrote:

on break robust than ball-bearing upgrade.

Ah where in a coil shock burden? Corps three times bursts, let even metal. Forum like fidernyy, line pro reel. And in global scale many any motley, only what this attitude to topic has? :canthearyou:
Accounted for a hammer bearing brad (break)? The-the same.

Vadkh wrote:

Don’t need to all literally to understand. No one spoke, that trough 80 grams create structural over-burden on coil. The bottom line, that ferrule on break robust than ball-bearing upgrade.

The crux of the is clear, ferrule is so apparently driving, but with bearings to live more beautiful :cool:
Peter, Hi, studied under I there in VATT (2003-2005) :flag: :flag: :cool:

Reality still need watch with whatever kormushkami their use - have some resistance on vymatyvanii such, that mother not sound so glum. Or simply as trough-bullets all time in thicker water go. So that with one and the same coil sensations on vymatyvanii with different kormushkami can be VERY different.

Misha, if for you the term "break" not acceptable, then write dynamic burden. And still times write, that bearing slip can weather big dynamic burden, than ball-bearing upgrade. For me number of balls in a coil quite not figure quality, reliability and carrying capacity coils. More pro bearings not d.

FLOAT wrote:

Peter, Hi, studied under I there in VATT (2003-2005)

And Rostova Hi :cool: Truth I all past his return through (4 on homeland in Krasnodar) 8-)

Vadkh wrote:

Stincele coils incisions with minimum that steel ball bearings and else bearings slip - clenched.

This you himself coined, or found where? Pro stainless bearings to hear not accounted for?
Text or SPRO Incognito 9 + 1 stainless BB
SPRO Accurate tin spin 14 st. BB
Spro Redarc baitcast 8+1 st. BB (this at all up mult!), bayronovskaya Akita surf anymore-11 balls. This is so, without ceremony, that under hand killer deal on a.
If it is a necessary least, what then is? Cannot be same increasingly in Dayvakh measure, after dayvy the world not does end.

майк wrote:

There same increasingly in Dayvakh measure, after dayvy the world not does end.

Know for me in katushkostroenii there is only two interchangeable companies Dayva and dura-Ace. Except them own production possess Banaks, is how the, Okuma, ah another couple Triad firms. The rest vendors and them the Chinese balls gasket as "convict like you on zone." This my personal opinion and on truth I not make any attempts. :writing:

duffy333 wrote:

Eth still need watch with whatever kormushkami their use - have some resistance on vymatyvanii such, that mother not sound so glum. Or simply as trough-bullets all time in thicker water go. So that with one and the same coil sensations on vymatyvanii with different kormushkami can be VERY different.

Yes trough all your. Ukrainski. AKhS, Vegas, Fiderprofi, just a little bit Fox and Preston

FLOAT wrote:

At traction not affect, but on the softness course and respectively the quality of laying filament (cord) affects clashes, say so because aside from fidera, also enleve and drawings contest on which'm using STRADIC SGTM 4,000 RC, in which on 1 bearing more, than in SUPERAKh, so here is as such on shpuli I namatyvayu Biomasterom and laying is obtained regular, than have STRADIKA

Nonsense you speak! And Stradik, and speed Super and Biomaster have same skhemotekhniku. For laying in these models replies Endless propeller, which in all katukhakh this family has same labeling. Raze number of balls not can influence laying, on vplavnost course yes, sway can, but on laying never. In all times in your case the reason bad laying likely in system of washers in shpule, play with them.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Stincele coils incisions with minimum that steel ball bearings and else bearings slip - clenched.

Ah in nautical katukhakh clenched likely from-for work in aggressive environment camping on E. In prodigious water.

Me already long suffer one question. On forums in including and this with enviable consistently emerge announcement about prodezhe Ultegr. ???? one thing time their IMoje mass decanted. Ask about the causes sellers absurdly, so as need to sell and who OK on purity will tell.

Here is I sit and think, and in than exactly the root of the situation current. After grab't want any incidents around these coils ponakupili their a fucking fortune as I understood. And now Following season their mass with so same rveniyam "drain."

Curiously until shit out of me. In than same deal the! :crazyfun: Who, that thinks?

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 15 2013 09:07:20)

FLOAT wrote:

Essence of is clear, ferrule is so apparently driving :flag:, but with bearings to live more beautiful :cool:

. Thought M. Zammataro and established in video Fidermastera 9600 even 4000m2 as well as 2 ball! :love:

Text or: Indisputable fact! :rolleyes:

Romeo wrote:

Curious until shit out of me. In than same deal the! Who, that thinks?

When applied to itself:

I, as owner Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA, have which the price order 300 have. E., and also owner Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit (the price about 200 have.’s, see substantial reason only in one: Better buy 3 Corum on 200 have. E., than 2 Ultegry on 300 have. E.

Why to pay twice for two coils, if on the same amount can be pay three times for three coils! :idea:

Text or: And on the rest of the models Ultegry can be quite other reasons.

So here is and me seems that otvaliv want itself how many money, then failed to understand, and for that in general something piss off these money. Nothing another in head not goes. :flag:

Dood wrote:

, as owner Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA, have which the price order 300 have. E., and also owner Korum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit (the price about 200 have.’s, see substantial reason only in one: Better buy 3 Corum on 200 have. E., than 2 Ultegry on 300 have. E.

veps wrote:

yes! This chief the third moment! For these money better take two Corum will-R 6,000 Mini Pit

The situation is beginning to began to dawm. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

The situation is beginning to began to dawm. :flag:

I their Serteyty on the Kazakh Korumy not change, not light. (Will - domain Kazakhstan) :crazyfun:

+1

If closely traced sales Ultegr, then mostly sell, those Ultegry, which without analoga checkboxes, this first. And second often sell Ultegry working in paired with Hevy fiderami. I already many explained to, that on khevifidere there is no need for in a coil class Ultegra 5500 (4500). Well lack and coils size 4,000-5,000 since dura-Ace.

+1

Dood wrote:

. Better buy 3 Corum on 200 have. E.

Better then instead one Corum for 200 have. E. Buy two analoga on 100 have. E. But less "zabrendirovanogo" producer.

+1

I have two coils Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB with rapid friktsionom. Not CI4. Laying cords and the scrub is an ideal. Under it comes to shagging carp Baitrunner spool simply no substitute pleasant thing. With heavy / ekstrakhevi headings, mismanaging on five with plus. 3-6 down in durability level and 3rd Class there is no and not was initially as under burdens so and without it. There is no even a blip on the on this. Shackle lesoukladyvatelya fogey croaks perfectly - also as and on other my on Shimano. At all, for full season intense possession, both reel feel is famously. No laterally not came out. Reproaches I have no. This as times the option, which without fear can advising all.’their cheaper "Kazakh" Korumov. :crazyfun: Sell am not expected. Kick-ass katukhi! :cool:

+2

Sell am not expected. Kick-ass katukhi!
Signing off so same :)
Dutch 130 feels with it simply velikolepnoyu.

+2

Boev wrote:

contaminated it comes to shagging carp Baitrunner spool simply no substitute pleasant thing.

Oleg, could you tell me, please, I wanted to on khevik Antares for industrialized fishing carp buy katukhu with beytrannerom, and for conventional industrialized fishing ekseydzh, on money this the cost of Ultegry. Better Perhaps take its? I if honestly not familiar with arrangements shpuli with beytrannerom.

Battle of Reels " Korum KZ-R 6000 Mini Pit vs Shimano Ultegra 5500 XTB " it has began. Track details!!!!!
(Battle coils Corum against dura-Ace already began. Spying on minutiae.)
Went for popcorn. http://funportal.info/smiles/smile284.gif

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 15 2013 14:20:27)