All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/LI9xo.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/3RwYh.jpg

Last edited by Zoltan (Dec 13 2012 18:56:39)

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

and so, until that not understand for that people, are overpaid.

I already year two ofigivayu from moreover that is happening :dontknow:

Fiestvod wrote:

Better this sum add under purchase to udilischu than to center of the spool

And the truth.

+2

D "ghosted" people further :crazyfun:
Here is that have nicknames tell in as a best purchases from coils in price categories "until 100 ?" (until 1,300 UAH / 160 dollars):
From reviews of the: "The market for United States coils in sort type of price bracket" until 100 ?"very popular as have fishermen, so and have producers. Here identifies a 10 products exempted on which you should pay attention.
Matchfishing Magazine, England, September, 2011 "

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/iA6u5.png

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1Ppsm.png

Far is headed the world% -) And at all all loop paid up and this dirty little marketing: '(
:rofl:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 13 2012 20:15:33)

+4

Fiestvod wrote:

the price issue - 206 Grzywna (

Ah and that?
I have was such a in the early familiarity with fiderom. Had trouble with it Friction clutch and pizzas with the commercial. While, even oaught with its help. Then tried other coils, the same Ekzedzh, for example. To Inspayreru already not hidden, despite low price.

duffy333 wrote:

From / To fields is headed the world And at all all loop paid up and this dirty little marketing

But about than speech. All precisely so. The world is headed in nowhere. :dontknow:

Drenan thankS for cheering me up more all. o.O

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:08:22)

Romeo wrote:

the world is headed in nowhere.

Calendar Maya ends.: '(

duffy333 wrote:

Calendar Maya ends.

And you their dark dragon around prestonovskikh coils only priblizhaete the end of the world :disappointed:

But you'll notice even the British offer ekseydzh. I as knew I as knew :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:11:33)

duffy333 wrote:

That that have nicknames tell in price categories "until 100 ?

Looked and begun to doubt in obyoktivnosti such recommendations. Confounds even not what Ekseydzh where the in late, and the as highly are positioning kopeeshnuyu and on fact drekovuyu katukhu Drennan.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Smuschaet even not what Ekseydzh where the in late, and the as highly are positioning kopeeshnuyu and on fact drekovuyu katukhu Drennan.

I not am confident that on least "popularity" coils are located. Think who more otlistal those in the list and pull that to the top :dontknow: there place location like no!

Shimane there is no sense flipping. Coils and so buy.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:24:47)

And Romeo today (principal - brilliant, on any post in the answer his three!
Held vigorously - not despite approximation the end of the world - here is that means be true Pravilnomu style!

ДОН wrote:

Oh, bearing up vigorously - not despite approximation the end of the world - here is that means be true Pravilnomu style!

Yes I selective from-for weather not for wheel. Taxi someone here is I and a bit tipsy. There is mood its view fall behind. The whether still will. Tomorrow snow and martinis mnoha :crazy:

duffy333 wrote:

That that have nicknames tell in sort type of price bracket "until 100 ?(until 1,300 Grzywna (/ 160 dollars)":

The British us not example! Ukrainian dura-Ace better than Ukraїnskiy Preston! Although if seriously, critics coils Preston in large flowing discussions, not led not one argument why coils Preston bad. They showed that have dura-Ace, too, there is something a similar for "almost" the contestant-same price, (truth bearings there 3 against 11) ala after ? all. In my, need to swim coil although-would day, as spoke Daffi333, to its praise or badmouth.

Олег 32 wrote:

(truth bearings there 3 against 11

:crazyfun: ah as would even I not d deny that 3 bearing shimano nothing not worse 11 Chinese bearings.

Although quite recently not took shimanovskuyu coil because there 1 bearing. Ah and the price almost in two times more expensive.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:29:53)

I already not say that-would harvest, can be simply take in hands and spin.

Олег 32 wrote:

can be simply take in hands and spin.

This not will give no information. Ah or almost no. Here or judge center of the spool logically coming to this, or buying its and potestiv from souls in real conditions. But buy for such a price not paper logic coil this foolish.

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:35:37)

Romeo wrote:

although quite recently not took shimanovskuyu coil because there 1 bearing. Ah and the price almost in two times more expensive.

Here is so on the sly and were coming to correct assessing. And style. 8-)

Олег 32 wrote:

That so on the sly and were coming to correct assessing. And style.

Point me would still. For me importantly in a fishing trip outcome and as a consequence winning electoral majorities pleasure from the search for fish. And squeezing out pleasure with the help of auto-suggestion not on me :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 13 2012 20:38:09)

Romeo wrote:

this not will give no information. Ah or almost no. Here or judge a coil logically coming to this, or buying its and potestiv from souls in real conditions. But buy for such a price not paper logic coil this foolish.

If am not mistaken, Daffi, offered you send its beta test.

Coils accurately are located not in order numarul loves. Because as, labeled "Best buying" is worth have Mapovskogo katukhera. Gorbylino what the hump coil presented. Licked off have Kormorana that whether. I have guestbook coil there is Super Jet Feeder, so its in the early pull off - how many health need to. For for one turnover many exhausting. And guests not pity, not figs them good coils kill.

Roma trust me on word, with PXR 5,000, harvest fish large pleasure. :cool:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Dec 13 2012 20:43:40)

Олег 32 wrote:

If am not mistaken, Daffi, offered you send its beta test.

Yes me'm too bored on-from-for this will go. I seriously. And then back send :tomato:

I sho'm talking that this coil cannot be harvest? Of course can be. Only the price it in a good Tenterden market day ah UAH 700 from forces. And the if not bargain. :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

3 bearing shimano

Let help "3 Chinese bearing dura-Ace." Japanese bearings are looking for in on from 300 bucks.

+2

Romeo, ah your view is understandable: Austerity - minimalism and abstinence (in sense costs) and fanatical belief in its righteousness!

Олег 32 wrote:

believe on word, with PXR 5,000, harvest fish large pleasure.

Accurately such same pleasure pay meeting eksedzhem. :D

I have there is Ekseydzh, with him the feeder more 80 "grape". Need to won pull, and not is abandoning he so far, although I and not spoke that he bad.

Whew. ARGUMENTY. Vreyam all be the judge on that. :tomato:

Олег 32 wrote:

Although if seriously, critics coils Preston in large flowing discussions, not led not one argument why coils Preston bad. They showed that have dura-Ace, too, there is something a similar for "almost" the contestant-same price

Not're just a silly girl in this debate only two understand, that speech goes even not about comparison two specifically protivopostavlyaemykh and, and about how, that coils "a la United Kingdom" have, as least in two times us an overpriced price compared similar katukhami. For, even examples with prices accordance. As at all can be have brands with big hew, which already tens of years zamimayutsya production and developing coils with their enormous engineering know-how notions in this area, with firms which NEVER coils not engaged in?

And Biomaster many run the coil, simply super, but bitch,, too, is abandoning closer PXR. :flirt:

Last edited by Олег 32 (Dec 13 2012 20:55:17)

Poslenee that write. Was would LOL take prestonovskuyu coil pokrashennuyu in any thread Red color write something type Japan's Mikado and simply give swim Ideology all who bought in end Preston coils and listen their opinion. Here is would was interestingly. :tomato: :crazyfun:

:crazyfun: I arguing against purely with consumer perspective, with which of coils the most pleased and conveniently harvest, and from whom better engineers - let they themselves deals. Can P has just bought someone have ?? And that, this version of. Judging by trends development. 8-)

Last edited by Олег 32 (Dec 13 2012 21:02:23)