All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Reel - 4

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

121

Feederal_74
Vital in our time quite not necessarily is wasted on "engineering expertize." Enough choose right from narabotanogo, and if the Japanese have costly, then order have Chinese or Koreans and simply traced.

Last edited by Топор (Dec 13 2012 21:03:35)

0

122

Топор wrote:

in our time quite not necessarily is wasted on "engineering expertize." Enough choose right from narabotanogo, and if the Japanese have costly, then order have Chinese or Koreans and simply traced.

So and make very many producers. But have them lack conscience price questioning adequate quality of. About this and speech. And not about how that Preston substandard dental coil. :flag:

0

123

Romeo
So if listanut in the beginning of Forum, then can be find such same wrangling about dura-Ace. Or we dura-Ace already believe the most humane brand?, so you modicum tell, and the is obtained I not in topic.

0

124

I think, all much grittier: For Since (or ?) Europe - this very far third-tier market - initially goes Nippon, then as during Sam, and what in separating phonecalls made - in an old lady Europe tilt the, Europeans such a in life not see a lot. "People is eating it up."

P. I. - immediately orientirovala their products for the European Commonwealth, perfectly aware of, that on other Continental markets "tilt until NEMA",, until enthusiastic Europe not starts. (further in accordance with everything fantasy)

Last edited by Dood (Dec 13 2012 21:21:53)

+1

125

Топор wrote:

So if listanut in the beginning of Forum, then can be find such same wrangling about dura-Ace. Or we dura-Ace already believe the most humane brand?, so you modicum tell, and the is obtained I not in topic.


In no way case. I spoke and d to speak that dura-Ace after Stradika for every (loud FART) increases price with geometric allows. Rudely speaking for improvements characteristics on 10-15% increase value of goes neproportsianalno improve characteristics. Roughly so. Less clearly this from Ekseydzha to Stradiku. And further simply there is no logic.

But the that creates Preston this beyond the limits for good and of evil I.M.H.O.,. Stupidly on behalf of return on price.

0

126

Feederal’s organs is 74Vitaly you've gone overboard stick. No one not puts under blow authority Shimano or Daiwa. These companies do the highest quality, high-products for appropriate amount. But here is approach to budget far have them vague. Defies so similarly harsh, that cut all that only can be. Witness although would on number of steel ball bearings in on. Did cannot be put bearings slightly less the qualitative, but includes more reliable than plastic clenched? And that prevents do external companies do qualitative product? Already 2013god on yard, now all technological capacity for implementation all, what you lick your, were would money. You would make so qualitatively, how you this proplatite. Perishing those more in such a classroom.

0

127

Romeo
I ready to pay for what I take your cast which I like on TTKh, give on it coil rekomendovanuyu producer and wonder how all is obtained balanced taste. What about ? (C) imano say not can, in terms as industrialized fishing, there need to seek. In my opinion.

+4

128

Roma, i.e. you're saying, that the price Ekseydzha in 100 dollars the right, adequate and politically true to? And why not 50 dollars, for example? Or consumer its give virtually in a loss itself only to proficient suffering to "high technologies"?
Not think, that I have any prejudices to dura-Ace. I have prejudices to those, who neprotestiv product, and only "logically by analysing", khait his. As something so.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 13 2012 22:12:33)

+2

129

Guys, what from Shimanovskikh coils have any advice for put on Speedmaster AX Multi Heavy Medium Feeder?

0

130

Want, increasingly same, to return to the issue: "And that put on lite Preston EBM 11,8 / 40 or EBM 10.8 / 30?"? People - seriously, want hear the answer?

0

131

Vinn wrote:

I want, increasingly same, to return to the issue: "And that put on lite Preston EBM 11,8 / 40 or EBM 10.8 / 30?"? People - seriously, want hear the answer?

Despite to buy some of that EBM 11.8, d questioning Biomaster 4,000. Preston, perhaps, PCR4000 be appropriate I.M.H.O.,.

0

132

Олег 32 wrote:

I'm going to head to buy some of that EBM 11.8, d questioning Biomaster 4,000. Preston, perhaps, PCR4000 be appropriate I.M.H.O.,.

Pose on 11,8 PCR 4,000 - flight a normal, for 10.8 can better will face 3,000. Although here deal personal preferences.

0

133

Ah yes, RSR 3,000 for EBM 10.8 / 30, apparently, can be, he, on-my much easier 4,000 th, yes and Biomaster 3,000 will, too, nothing itself. And from dayvy that would?

0

134

Vinn wrote:

I want, increasingly same, to return to the issue: "And that put on lite Preston EBM 11,8 / 40 or EBM 10.8 / 30?

Exceler Z 3000

0

135

Nick wrote:

Children (Guys), what from Shimanovskikh coils have any advice for put on Speedmaster AX Multi Heavy Medium Feeder?

Such a rods up there is no, there is simply multi Hevy. Now essentially issue, if budget not limited, then other in side Ultegr in size 4500 or 5500. If limited, then in side Alivio 10,000, Nekseyv 6,000 or Ekseydzh 6,000.

0

136

Zoltan wrote:

Is cannot be put bearings slightly less the qualitative, but includes more reliable than plastic clenched?

From mechanics remember, that bearings slip (clenched) retain much strain than bearings bearing rollers (balls), as example -vkladyshi resulting and-blade connecting rod in engine. PRS in smoothness course (sensitivity friction), win in reliability. And if balls still and poor-quality questioning, then too quickly will appear lyufty and coil grow brittle and turn.

0

137

Vinn wrote:

I want, increasingly same, to return to the issue: "And that put on lite Preston EBM 11,8 / 40 or EBM 10.8 / 30?"? People - seriously, want hear the answer?


Ballistic 3000 http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/c … /ballistic

0

138

Two season densely used such a katukhu http://s2.uploads.ru/t/1sv2J.png
http://www.awa-shima.com/reels-main-lin … fi-feeder-
The size of the 3,000 but fits shimano 4,000. Quite tyagovitaya, with not bad friktsionom, laying fully suits. On this just boughtie another such a same. For 60 bucks more than a worthy katukhentsiya :cool:

0

139

Матч wrote:

Ballistic 3000 http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/c … /ballistic


Yuri, as this coil themselves is leading under vymatyvanii's iron cells 40-50 gr??

0

140

Monster Crab wrote:

Yuri, as this the coil themselves is leading under vymatyvanii's iron cells 40-50 "grape"??

Have completing a such coils there is no, have him better. And ballistikom 4,000 Steve Ringer (disambiguation), Dick and Harry seems such Karpov.

0

141

Monster Crab wrote:

Yuri, as this coil themselves is leading under vymatyvanii's iron cells 40-50 "grape"??


I such a coil had brought friend, me very liked klipsa. Klipsa has 2 gentle valley course under spring, upward, down, from shpuli, and to shpule. 40-50 cells not the problem, even with such rapid podmotkoy.

Last edited by Матч (Dec 14 2012 11:48:49)

0

142

Vadkh wrote:

Wu completing a such coils there is no, have him better. And ballistikom 4,000 Steve Ringer (disambiguation), Dick and Harry seems such Karpov.

Capturing the such coils season.
Precisely 4000SH.
Drag well, 60gr much bullet kormoranovskaya - without problems. More not peak times.The buffet.

0

143

bamboo, People huge leverage coil not is experiencing. Bearing more stable, than ferrule, the more plastic.

0

144

Матч wrote:

klipsa has 2 gentle valley course under spring, upward, down, from shpuli, and to shpule

Can be want to expand on that, for what this?

0

145

Podpruzhinennaya klipsa. Conveniently tank-in clip-on earring.

0

146

Zoltan wrote:

bamboo, People huge leverage the coil not is experiencing. Bearing more stable, than ferrule, the more plastic.

Forgot say, that under equals loads clenched and weigh less, and seats occupy less. Can be these govern producers.

0

147

Zoltan wrote:

For example you same not chase questioning or plastic caps on decent the LiveJournal?! Or?


Our Romeo on destiny its activities thinks is logical. So he simply not will buy decent the LiveJournal, because this - those same Zhiguli, only with a huge Arbeitslosengeld II for the high-hat :tomato:

0

148

VIVA wrote:

Home Romeo on destiny its activities thinks is logical. So he simply not will buy decent the LiveJournal, because this - those same Zhiguli, only with a huge Arbeitslosengeld II for the high-hat

Point so and there is on fact. Precisely for this reason not bought decent the LiveJournal :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 14 2012 14:04:21)

0

149

bamboo, I think they govern maximum profit under minimum cost at the cost of production :crazyfun:

0

150

Vadkh wrote:

Podpruzhinennaya klipsa. Conveniently tank-in clip-on earring.

I already long roadshow on this coil, for lung (until 50 gr.) feeders, be appropriate, seems. And at all, sycophants believe that there are good coils Daiva and cheaper 300 hover near $., I have for example, upon the aforementioned Exceler Z 3,000 two years toil without any claims, nor one established.

0