All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 4

Posts 241 to 270 of 1000

Vadkh wrote:

A in bulk there is big-Petes, they that - a direct coils, if they have checkboxes there is no? This after all for Karpov coils, can I what the not understand.

Of course not don. There tug ropes 0.1-0.12 monok there is no :crazyfun:

Usually there adopt dog leashes but also on which and you without problems gonna pull their :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

Of course not don. There tug ropes 0.1-0.12 monok there is no :crazyfun:

Roma, not need to all are you rehashing this. Me was posed question, as I'm tuning up Friction clutch under organ as delicate tight leash and not more.
Here is you counter question. As the British (which Preston or Dayvu represent) on for competitions gets caught their pile of carp coils without of everyone's flags, can they all a direct or simply not are at enjoy the checkboxes.
And the second question for our respected athletes - participants ChM in Ghent. What the ratio participants lovilo coils with the checkboxes and what without all this signaled?

Vadkh wrote:

Roma, not need to all are you rehashing this.

You asked pro big-pitovye reel I you responded. :flag: nothing I not peredergival.

Vadkh wrote:

What is the ratio participants lovilo coils with the checkboxes and what without all this signaled?

And made you equate forgetting our sporters have mandated level with ordinary sketches? Those zhopochasov so much that usual rybolovu and not composition. And here is in case with ordinary fisherman him far easier these moments implement with the help checkboxes. :dontknow: Fed up if honestly ravnilovo on sporters.

Have many rybolvov when drive putnaya fish design poorly are beginning work and them much easier whip it check box than correctly weaken forefront Friction clutch. Sometimes are currently running in other side. I not kidding!

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 18 2012 23:02:40)

+2

Romeo wrote:

Fed up if honestly ravnilovo on sporters.

But on whom still emulate, on brekov. :question: And not get riled about.
And I wrote as I'm tuning up the freak. On sensitive put a leash on a, this me suits.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 18 2012 23:08:18)

Vadkh wrote:

A on whom still emulate, on brekov.

Ah certainly not on sporters emulate as the me :tomato:

So as so much time to devote a fishing trip as they 90% accurately of us simply will not be able :tomato: fix on them emulate if achieve such a of automatism simply not ????? time?

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 18 2012 23:07:14)

Vadkh wrote:

And not get riled about.

And you in fishing sorevakh hosted participation?? If've taken the should know that emulate on them not has no sense.

Romeo wrote:

Nu certainly not on sporters emulate as the me

And here is strange, from whom then adopt experience? Very years sit and to compare what place it better in is or different place? What raskosami stronger, hook more stark? A strange stance.

Romeo wrote:

A you in fishing sorevakh hosted participation?? If've taken the should know that emulate on them not has no sense.

Yes I two times hosted participation in Piterskikh for competitions. One times even was in prizes, for two little slapping 1.2 and 1.1 pounds. And people veneer on the speed was choking.
Emulate on technology zabrosa, sweep (martial arts) and vyvazhivaniya believe useful and please. And emulate not means be equal with them. In my opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 18 2012 23:16:44)

meer wrote:

and here is strange, from whom then adopt experience? Very years sit and to compare what place it better in is or different place? What the fishing line is stronger, hook more stark? A strange stance.

And that you bribery from their experience? You still hardly regulation harvest accurately so same as they :tomato:

Philosophy another. There need withdraw from zero. Harvest in pace. Without breeding fish. And camping on D. And camping on P. ???? all movement reported then this here stiffens up. Judging by from this are selected in including and some tackle.

This as the usual driver will listen to advice Schumacher about how as touring on car Formula 1 :flirt:

Vadkh wrote:

And the second question for our respected athletes - participants ChM in Ghent. What the ratio participants lovilo coils with the checkboxes and what without all this signaled?

For other to speak there is no sense. ????? their cockroachespriorities. And all be utterly our team a coils dura-Ace with backdating friktsionom and checkbox for. :yep:

+1

Such a configuring without doubt - Good. But when is fought had forced with the far-point and on impose account for latch on from souls power, then not option - can be rezanut should sit (if without gloves off).
For such a zabrosa immediately zazhimayu nut on clutch otlositelno firmly (the so to not even break a), impose and weakening of almost as on beytranere, forth under vyvazhivanii account for adjust RMB's relatively progibu rods up - ah this already purely on eye.
Stop sign! This depends on rods up! With Preston EBM 13.2 of can be was and not keep one finger in the freak, udilishche kinda the very holds as such under zabrose :cool: but there test until 80 respectively not particularly and you keep eating in terms of forceful zabrosa. Can datcham with test in 100 grams and higher so same not need sandwiched within Friction clutch on zabrose? Vadkhyou than throw? Can be deal in slow democracies?

meer wrote:

very years sit and to compare what place it better in is or different place?

Whew. Simply look at example the same Fadeeva yes and other zabugornykh fisherman athletes for whom fishing this essentially profession. In video about as it catching from them with enviable periodicity change and rods up and coils and many what still. Believe me them don't care on that harvest - they get caught by any rigging of this ship and many. Question only in is that producers fishing depots thus images exercising their objectives. :tomato:

The same House Gabor but on stick from even asked you. And ???? on latest ChM in Belgium he became silver – prize in the command the actual test. So that this reason to buy feeder even asked you?

Boev wrote:

Wu every their cockroaches priorities. And

Well said. Every but than was accustomed.
I has gone from rear the brake to the forward and deterioration quality vyvazhivaniya for themselves not sensed. Otherwise returned would to katuschke dura-Ace. Incidentally when I am on Kuban the enleve with it. But not in this time - all stepnyaki already in Ice.

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

Vadkh you than throw? Can be deal in slow democracies?

Post 233 :)

In general personally my opinion that srednestatistichnomu rybolovu much easier will in case poklevki major fish on the thin ceasing avoid cliff precisely with traditional friktsionom :flag: Over granted are hereby rasklanyayus. :tomato:

+2

Vadkh wrote:

. I has gone from rear-the brake to the forward and deterioration quality vyvazhivaniya for themselves not sensed.

A similar the situation and I have - began with rear, and now moved on forefront Friction clutch.

Terminally persuaded me in this coil from M. Zammataro "Fidermaster 9600" with front friktsionom and the information about dozens (and sometimes and more hundreds of) kg, vylovlennykh for one fishing Leschikov these cabanas. Does me, that his Leschiki weigh somewhere until 2 kg, sometimes 3 pounds. Roughly such same weight Leschikov are outfitted with and me, too,. :hobo:

Although, of course, I understand, that with "constant" it comes to shagging Ryboidov somewhere from 5 kg and more, pushed Friction clutch all-??? can prove more convenient. In my opinion.

+1

Romeo wrote:

. Similarly, the so same can be said that and Beit not need but when carp with poklevki on feeder implementing various 0.2 mm ceasing

Why need beyt with plus weight if there is QD drag.
And at all as spoke Bob Hviezdoslav: Not one Friction clutch not has time execute orders so, as hand the fishing trainer priormazhivayuschaya rotor coils with included thrust reversers.

Romeo wrote:

monumental even a weaker Friction clutch not helps. Quite recently Carlos posted video House Gabor where carp slightly udilishe not in his hot little. And the freak the was weakened

Means not very qualitative Friction clutch have even asked you :flag:
Here is here is :D catching would Gabor basey QD drag as before, and udilishche would carp not in his hot little.

Матч wrote:

Why need beyt with plus weight if there is QD drag.

Then that and here stupidly personal preferences :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

. The 233

And ah yes, deal in distance there is :confused:
Here a bit about friktsionakh. Better alas nothing not found :dontknow:

Матч wrote:

have said: So not very qualitative Friction clutch have even asked you

And know in than bullshit? In is video have him as times - What...? Basia teetered on feeder which: Diving flew :crazy: :D

So that above than to mention Basyu other video :rofl: Don’t ah there is still of course option Gabor were kind of a douche calling a. But the such deal :tomato:

Match pro Basyu realistically thankS for cheering me up. Gee, thanks :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 18 2012 23:46:27)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Of course not don. There tug ropes 0.1-0.12 monok there is no

Usually there adopt dog leashes but also on which and you without problems gonna pull their

That the you're changing direction conversations. The have Gabor udilku has been taken by, then ceasing Vadim survive.

Fiestvod wrote:

the not option - can be rezanut should sit

Very positively am to shock leaders. And fingers are intact and this simple the thin not parusit on tekukhe and flies kormukha further. Himself give flyurik 0.25 -0.29 mm.

+1

Romeo wrote:

A know in than bullshit? In is video have him as times - What...? Basia teetered on feeder which in water flew

So that above than to mention Basyu other video Don’t ah there is still of course option Gabor were kind of a douche calling a. But the such deal

In topic feeder tornament personally you Roma called Gabor were kind of a douche, for his bezgrammotnyy follicle installation of. Strange 4-8 accurately not remember. You today speak one thing, tomorrow another

Матч wrote:

What the you're changing direction conversations. The have Gabor udilku has been taken by, then ceasing Vadim survive.

Enura Abdullayeva. Was asked pro big-pitovye coils and enleve carp. I responded that tug ropes thin on such on not adopt. And with with a thick a leash around precise weakening of frikitsona not particularly need so as fish ceasing to break hardly can until donastroish Friction clutch :flag:

Romeo wrote:

In is video have him as times - What...? Basia teetered

Ah if'd be practically cinching the freak (15kg) on Grand, then clear that stick and her teeth's gonna beat the living.

And at all Gabor deserve respect, but I more respect Maydan Nezalezhnosty Sir Bob Nada.

Last edited by Матч (Dec 18 2012 23:57:55)

Матч wrote:

In topic feeder tornament personally you Roma called Gabor were kind of a douche, for his bezgrammotnyy follicle installation of.

Not ah installation of there 100% nor more. :flag: But through such montages pass many fideristy when are beginning a carp seriously harvest. I, too, such montages on the first take up knitting :dontknow: I year Oset third on fact. Many where was definitely a clam popervoy. Yes and now not am confident that somewhere not blanchin':flirt:

Fiestvod wrote:

1425 a bit about friktsionakh. Better alas nothing not found

About a groove fingers, I with his exclusive video interview argued on Salapine. And I was on his master classroom in St. Petersburg, he (master class) predvoryal contest. Dima - the usual fisherman, with good fisherman. But whatever the special supertekhnikami zabrosa not owns. I, you know, bung not worse and fingers not, I'm cutting.

Матч wrote:

Nu if'd be practically cinching the freak (15kg) on Grand, then clear that stick and her teeth's gonna beat the living.

Ah on my view there all banalney was. Simply weakened little. Protupil. And carp large and startanul fun. And if would was to example pushed Beit which ALWAYS equally skeptic the such a would not happened (if his of course include. Incidentally his previous for the a fishing trip catching as times on rear beyty. Have him nothing nowhere not uvolakivalo. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 18 2012 23:58:05)

Матч wrote:

but I more respect Maydan Nezalezhnosty Sir Bob Nada.

If not secret for that?