All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $

Posts 331 to 360 of 586

майк wrote:

A how many Sienna have us can cost?

Promise not more expensive katanas. She and should not be more expensive - plus one a ball-bearing, but goes without boxes, in the blister. And there is no spare shpuli.

305 UAH Sienna against 454 UAH katanas and-free laborers delivery. :dontknow: P3 and P4 this I so understand stages of D their?

proDvinnytui wrote:

. P3 and P4 this I so understand stages of D their?

There is no, simply marketing "chyos." Both belong to P3,.

Please can you tell me coil for Shimano Super Ultegra 3,65 / 90, budget 1,000 UAH

Вовася 777 wrote:

Say, is please coil for Shimano Super Ultegra 3,65 / 90, budget 1,000 UAH

Shimano Aernos 4,000, a bit other way for budget.

Last edited by Moks (Jan 13 2014 01:17:47)

Moks wrote:

.himano Aernos 4,000, a bit other way for budget.

Wait a a bit. Likely, Aernos soon due for an exuberance upgrade. If he will on base EkseydzhFD - it will be interesting. And until for these money, perhaps, 13NaskiS5000 better borrow or Ekseydzh4000FD.

Moks wrote:

Vovasya worth roughly $wrote (and):

Could you tell me please coil for Shimano Super Ultegra 3,65 / 90, budget 1,000 UAH

Shimano Aernos 4,000, a bit other way for budget.

Edited Moks (Today 23 :17: 47)

G R E Y wrote:

Moks wrote (and):

.himano Aernos 4,000, a bit other way for budget.

Wait a a bit. Likely, Aernos soon due for an exuberance upgrade. If he will on base EkseydzhFD - it will be interesting. And until for these money, perhaps, 13NaskiS5000 better borrow or Ekseydzh4000FD.

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine

Thank you for advice, and that you can say about this katukhe Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC

Вовася 777 wrote:

. That you can say about this katukhe Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC

Nothing good :no: But I in minority, have fideristov this coil enjoys huge popularity. Me more like perednetormoznye reel. They easier, reassuringly certain and easier.

G R E Y wrote:

Nothing good But I in minority, have fideristov this the coil enjoys huge popularity. Me more like perednetormoznye coils. They easier, reassuringly certain and easier.

A that you skazhyte about new perednefriktsionykh 2013!

Ян 68 wrote:

A that you skazhyte about new perednefriktsionykh 2013!

The current generation coils obviously better previous. This concerns virtually just model series of.

Dobryi day. Sergei, how many balls in Ekseydzh 4000FD need to put? What and of course where their take? Very perishing the good the coil. Perhaps, too, pick up volumes K. Need to to change on perednetormoznye arsenal.
And still question: Perhaps and, importantly need or not produce upgrades a rear-wheel drive Ekseyzhd 4,000?

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Jan 13 2014 12:05:02)

Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы wrote:

. How many balls in Ekseydzh 4000FD need to put? What and of course where their take?

Only one, in the back reliance as, like, this cogs. Where take, especially in Russia, not'll give you a hint. Contact with Russian Normarkom. They represent Simano in Russia, and they have service center.
About EkseydzhaFD. Me seems, in that of for fidera more interesting 13NaskiS5000. There is no spare shpuli and bearing in that commercial. But there is podtormazhivatel rotor, exclude samosbros had to. In this size he is important, so as rotor never small and weight already substantial. Moreover, have 13Naski razbornoy Knob, which conveniently brush your. In him and couple of ball bearings put can be. Shpulya has convenient clip-on earring. In goes there is solid fuel, to slow lesoemkost shpuli - can be not shaking its beking under the cord.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 13 2014 12:50:52)

'm too shy ask, and this as is called 13NaskiS5000, if on catalogue? :blush:

. And this as is called 13NaskiS5000, if on catalogue? :blush:

Here is she
http://fishing.shimano.co.jp/product/reel/3170
You, likely, catalogue for Europe. And in it only reel European market. 13Naski - coil Japanese domestic market. However and in Russia, and have us she in sale there is.

G R E Y wrote:

Only one, in the back reliance as, like, this armored glass). Where take, especially in Russia, not'll give you a hint. Contact with Russian Normarkom. They represent Simano in Russia, and they have service center.
About EkseydzhaFD. Me seems, in this size for fidera more interesting 13NaskiS5000. There is no spare shpuli and bearing in video. But there is podtormazhivatel rotor, exclude samosbros had to. In this size he is important, so as rotor never small and weight already substantial. Moreover, have 13Naski razbornoy Knob, which conveniently brush your. In him and couple of bearings put can be. Shpulya has convenient clip-on earring. In goes there is solid fuel, to slow lesoemkost shpuli - can be not shaking its beking under the cord.

Edited G R E Y (Today 14 :50: 52)

But as Aernos 5000CFA in comparison with '13 NASCI C5000? What of them preferable?
Have Aernos the spare shpulya in goes and vymotka trafficking on catalogue 90 centimeters, against 80 centimeters have Nazca.

G R E Y wrote:

that you can say about this katukhe Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC
Nothing good But I in minority, have fideristov this coil enjoys huge popularity. Me more like perednetormoznye coils. They easier, reassuringly certain and easier.

Stuck explain why on its example. Under vymatyvanii empty trough or vyvazhivanii not always manages obtain ensured svis fishing line of yours, which need for the filling feed in crime as. If he a short the under printing on one side only feed pulling for as such there is the likelihood simply break the vershinku, even this not overlooking the (himself was witnessing repeated such trouble). And possessing check box or beytroner on a coil this all easily is regulated one mezintsem right-wing hands. Threw check box mezintsem in extreme right position raskosami with weak spine hoisted and quietly, did you stuff the feeder, vershinka slightly well plied with and raskosami how's life with Mac and zakhlest for tulpan kvivera excluded. Loaded fodder leftist hand threw check box on place, in beytranere still proshsche and cast your lines quietly. For me personally this not on so much convenient drag, and a means somehow forever from breakages vershinok and zaputyvaniya cord for kviver. But in this season want try perednetormoznuyu, not know that tickles. Fishing will show.

G R E Y wrote:

Only one, in the back reliance as, like, this armored glass). Where take, especially in Russia, not'll give you a hint. Contact with Russian Normarkom.

Yesterday drank and on You have gone. Okay. Sergei, labeling bearing write.
Call. In Moscow in Normarke there is no such bearing. D seek.

Last edited by Николай Б. из г. Й-Олы (Jan 13 2014 16:14:54)

G R E Y wrote:

Skyfall about EkseydzhaFD. Me seems, in this size for fidera more interesting 13NaskiS5000.

Vopross: And have 13NaskiS5000 and have 13NaskiS4000 vzaimozamenyaemye shpuli? And like would hear opinion in terms these two coils: Compare their with Tekhnium 4,000, 5,000, FD.

mixa wrote:

. Not always manages obtain ensured svis fishing line of yours.

This deal habits. Can be it open, or to float the freak.
But on work forefront drag smooth, an and precise. What about behind say cannot be.

. Call. In Moscow in Normarke there is no such bearing. D seek.

Strange. Its service have them, like, there is.
You not said, what bearing need. In the back pivot as, like, this 5 & # 215 ;8 & # 215 ;2 Dubbed, in video 4kh7kh2,5.

vovchik wrote:

. Vopross: And have 13NaskiS5000 and have 13NaskiS4000 vzaimozamenyaemye shpuli?.

13Naski S4000 there in nature :) A between S5000 and 4,000 shpuli vzaimozamenyaemye. And from Tekhniumov FD 4,000 and S5000, too, suited.

vovchik wrote:

. Compare their with Tekhnium 4,000, 5,000, FD.

DC reluctance identical, shpuli identical, material corps the same. But TekhniumFD more lively. This the next class, higher Nazca. In basis of Corps and "- He got liver" 12Ultegry. More perfect system laying fishing line of yours, himself mechanism. Tekhnium not for good reason more expensive. And cons, in comparison with 13Naski, I not see. Only pros. However, one there is - right on gear is leading armored glass) a hard-on ferrule, that very desirable replace podshipnikom. Have Nazca this a ball-bearing a hard-on initially.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 13 2014 17:45:50)

+1

G R E Y wrote:

pics. Its service have them, like, there is.
You not said, what bearing need. In the back pivot as, like, this 5 & # 215 ;8 & # 215 ;2 Dubbed, in video 4kh7kh2,5.

Not what not said even with me in Normark service made repeated calls. Confirmed, that can be put, but simply there is no in available. This in Ukraine all eats always. Me even umbrella over from Kharkov as the flagship of brought. Here is so and live.

Preston new PXR Power 4,000the price issue US $97.21 + hard time delivering US $proving :cool:

Wetr wrote:

Preston new PXR Power 4,000 the price issue US $97.21 + hard time delivering US $proving :cool:

Me seems or there direct cone on shpule?
Still question - photography disassembly there is have someone?

G R E YA can be compare Ekseydzh 4,000 and Aernos 4,000 (the second more expensive budzheta 100 it was as though in), what of them more lively will?

G R E Y wrote:

A question - photo disassembly there is have someone?

coils-2

+1

vovchik wrote:

. Can be compare Ekseydzh 4,000 and Aernos 4,000 (the second more expensive budzheta 100 it was as though in), what of them more lively will?

There still have some lovely little there is after figures size. And they are important. What Aernos and what Ekseydzh?

Bars.dp wrote:

coils-2

Thank you. Interestingly looks. And schemes there is no?

G R E Y wrote:

There still have some lovely little there is after figures size. And they are important. What Aernos and what Ekseydzh?

Sorry, get stupid. Higher all described by

Last edited by vovchik (Jan 16 2014 23:08:10)

G R E Y wrote:

Thanks. Interestingly looks. And schemes there is no?

Unfortunately there is no :dontknow:

G R E Y wrote:

Thanks. Interestingly looks. And schemes there is no?

Unfortunately producer its in box with coil why something not puts an. But on my request on reform. Site I answer so and not received :disappointed:
Can crossover and'll trade you everything its "on watch." I would still think it Maintenance to do after three seasons exploitation on khevike. And still if someone from the techs take a its looks at the and will tell on subject "here is here vyrabotalos", "here is here all poorly" or contrary, then at all will well.

duffy333 wrote:

A still if someone from the techs take a its looks at the and will tell on subject "here is here vyrabotalos", "here is here all poorly" or contrary, then at all will well.

Was would super. I its made this winter MOVIE, has replaced bearing in that commercial lesoukladyvatelya (were incidents).
Still has replaced on as, like, this, which is worth for obgonnoy the muff; 've greased it up dense greasing from dayva, beskonechnik dense from
Abu Garcia of (she on autogeneous beige rust liquid than dayvovskaya).
Coil exasperated on all 100, worked good with headings, 100, 120 + fodder on Dniprovska devices up.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fiscal reel < =1 00 $